A Horse In The Dugout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,735 Followers

Ethan stood up to pull up his jeans and felt something tangled in them. It stretched when he pulled. He held it up and smelled the musky odor again.

"Uh, these are your's," he said, holding out her panties.

Iris stepped out from under the dugout, into the pale moonlight, and straightened her sweater over her boobs. They swayed and shook under the sweater when she turned.

"Keep them," she said with a smile. "Maybe next time I'll give you another pair."

She held out her hand. Ethan didn't know what to do with the panties and stuffed them in his pocket. His dick no longer ached and was finally getting soft, but it was sticky with their come. He put his hand in her's and she led him back to the picnic table.

Darien and Maria were making out. High over their heads was a street lamp that gave off an eerie orange glow. They broke apart when Ethan and Iris sat down.

"Look at the grin on your face," Darien said, pointing at Iris. "You fucked him good, didn't you?"

Iris looked at Ethan, still grinning. "Yeah. He's not a virgin anymore."

"What about you? Was she hot?" Darien said, looking at Ethan.

He nodded, unable to wipe the grin from his own face. "Yeah. I liked it."

"He liked it," Darien said and laughed. "I bet you did."

Iris lay her head on Ethan's shoulder. "Let me tell you something, this boy is hung like a horse."

"Really?" Maria said, and stared at Ethan with wide eyes.

His heart skipped. He looked at Darien, waiting for him to lash out across the table. Instead, he turned to Maria.

"What the hell? Don't be getting any weird ideas," he said.

Maria shrunk back, and her voice was weaker. "How come you never fuck me?"

"Jesus, Maria, I thought I told you never to talk like that."

"Like what?"

"Like swearing and shit."

"You do it."

"Yeah, but you're a girl." Darien looked at Ethan like he expected support. "Besides, we'll fuck, one day."

"When?" Maria said in a tiny but insistent voice.

Darien made a helpless shrug. "I don't know. Not 'til we get married."

Maria frowned and crossed her arms. Darien looked relieved that she was finally quiet. He folded his arms on the table, leering at Ethan.

"So he's hung like a horse?"

"Yeah, seriously hung. And he cums like a horse, too," Iris said.

Darien's grin widened. "Yeah? Then that's what we'll call you. Horse. What do you think of that?"

"Fine, I guess," Ethan said, but he didn't care what they called him. Iris' head was on his shoulder and her hand stroked his thigh. His heart swelled and he felt like he could walk on air. That was he best feeling in the world.

jallen944
jallen944
1,735 Followers