A Hot Afternoon

Story Info
Mother and daughter heat things up.
1.1k words
4.11
232.4k
32
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot afternoon in June. Jessie was at school and Rick was out driving his cab. Thank God he had a/c in the car.

I was just doing odd jobs around the house taking it easy. I had thrown on a short white summer dress after my shower without underwear. Not expecting company I didn't dress up.

I had finished making the beds when the doorbell rang. It was Jimmy Scott, a friend of Rick's. It was not unusual for Jimmy to drop by as he was a city bus driver and had unusual breaks in his day.

"Rick's not home," I told him, "Want to come in for a beer?"

Jimmy came in and sat in the living room while I went to the fridge and got a couple of cold Millers. I rejoined Jimmy and after giving him a beer I plopped on the couch with mine.

I noticed Jimmy was looking at my bare legs. The short dress had rode up to mid thigh and left most of my legs and feet bare.

"Jeez it's really hot!" I said fanning myself with the TV Guide and taking a slug of beer.

I knew my bare legs were tempting Jimmy and I kept moving around likely giving him a glimpse of my bare cookie.

Jimmy Scott was a Scotsman, divorced and boarding with an English couple not far from our place. In his early forties and balding he was past his "best before date".

Still I had flirted with Scott over the years and for some reason was feeling mischievous that afternoon.

"How about a cool shower?" I asked Scott.

He looked at me confused.

"A good way to cool off." I said.

"Give me five minutes." I said taking off up the stairs.

I turned on the shower, adjusted the temp and slipping off my dress I stepped in and waited.

Scott was there before I had lathered all over.

"What kept you?" I asked holding the shower curtain open.

In no time he was naked in the shower with me lathering my breasts. His hand went down to my crotch, his fingers searching my pussy.

I felt the wavering head of his erection brushing against my thigh. I reached down and filled my hand with cock.

Teasingly I took him to my entrance and buried his helmet between my pussy lips. One thrust and he slid smoothly into me.

My hips slammed forward driving Jimmy deep inside of me. I felt his cock twitching as my fuck hole gripped him. Jimmy filled his hands with my ass and pulled me onto him.

"Oh yes!" I moaned, "I need that."

With Scott's cock buried deep within my cunt I kissed him.

We were absorbed in the throes of fucking and didn't hear Jessie come in. Jesse was going to the local community college and got home early afternoon.

"Mom, you home?" she shouted up the stairs.

"I'm in the shower, come join me!" I answered.

Jesse and I often showered together. She had the firm young breasts of an eighteen-year-old and a tight little body.

Jesse poked her head into the shower. Jimmy was still ball's deep in me.

"Hello Uncle Jim." She cheerily greeted him.

"C'mon in and join us." I invited y daughter.

"I got a ton of homework Mom." Jesse said.

"Just for a couple of minutes and see what Uncle Jim has for you?"

Jessica was in the shower with us in a flash. I felt Jimmy's cock twitch in me as he saw my daughter's naked body.

Jimmy had long had a thing for Jesse. One night Jesse had been sitting on the sofa in her baby-dolls watching TV. Jimmy had sat beside her and begin horsing around, tickling her. His hands were well under her pajama top and fondling her soft nubile body. She just giggled and squirmed as he felt her tits.

Jesse was a cockteaser. Jimmy pulled his hard shaft out of me to impress my daughter with it. Jesse took him in her hand and squeezed.

"Nice one!" she said as she begins jerking him.

My juices were quickly washing off his dick in the stream of the shower. Jesse dropped to her knees and swallowed his cock. I knelt beside my daughter and began licking Jimmy's balls.

Jesse knew Jimmy was about to cum. She wasn't comfortable with guys cumming in her mouth yet so she relinquished his cock to me.

He filled my mouth with three stings of his snotty salty goo. My teeth were awash in a sea of Jism. Careful not to loose any of Scott's precious seed I kissed my daughter thrusting my cum-coated tongue into her mouth. Jesse sucked my tongue clean.

"See you later Mom!" Jesse said leaving the shower as quickly as she had arrived.

I took Jimmy's cock back into my pussy to finish our fuck.

It was a slow grind while the refreshing water streamed over us. My mind went blank as I enjoyed Jimmy's cock.

I remember the first time Jimmy and I had fucked. He had picked me up at a singles' dance and hammered me in the backseat of Billy Marsden's Chevy. Marsden was fucking Judy Easton in the front.

We had fucked a few times but eventually moved on to other partners. We were young and there were so many people to fuck. It was the day of "the pill" and before HIV raised its ugly head. Fucking was as casual as dancing with a guy.

Now, many years later I was in the shower with Jimmy's cock in me. My pretty young daughter with his cum in her belly. It is strange how things worked out.

"Fuck me Jimmy!" I moaned as we danced together.

When we went back downstairs Jesse was sprawled on the couch watching That 70's Show.

I thought you had homework to do?" I challenged her.

"You expect me to do homework while you guys are making out in the shower?" she quipped.

Jesse had slipped on her terry robe after leaving the bathroom. It was partially open and it was obvious she was naked beneath.

"You got a fuck left in you Uncle Jimmy?" she grinned.

Jimmy looked pleasantly surprised, the little vixen wanted to get laid.

Jesse stood and let her robe fall to the floor. She stood naked before our guest.

I watched Jimmy doing my daughter "doggy" in the middle of the living room carpet. Jesse slammed her cute ass back on Jimmy's cock as he hammered her across the room.

I swear the neighbors could hear her when she cum.

"Oh shit!" she cried as Jimmy took her over the top.

"You better get on your bike before Rick catches you fucking his women!" I kidded Jimmy.

With both Jesse and me having been serviced Jimmy's work was done. Smiling he left us both with his jism swimming around in our bellies.

"C'mon lady, your Dad's going to be home soon!" I told Jessica. "He's going to want to spend some "quality time" with his favorite daughter.

Jessica sighed and went upstairs to douche preparing for her father's cock.