A Hot Afternoon by the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grunting, Andrew continued thrusting into Chloe's pussy as his orgasm took over and he pumped shot after shot of his hot semen into Chloe's wet hole. Chloe could feel the surge of warm cum fill her and with the hot semen squirted on her tits and the cum being pumped into her pussy, she cried out loudly as another series of intense orgasms jolted through her.

As his orgasm subsided, Andrew withdrew his penis slowly and watched his cum seep from Chloe's wet pussy.

"You want me to clean up my mess now?" Andrew asked with a smile.

"Oh yes please" Chloe replied, "And make sure you give me a taste." She added with a wink.

Moving down so his face was in front of Chloe's now well used pussy, he could see just how wet her cum filled pussy looked and he could smell the wonderful combination of their juices. He slowly, and while looking into Chloe's eyes, ran his tongue from the opening of her vagina lips right up to her engorged clitoris and scooped a large amount of cum up with his tongue. He held it for a moment on the tip of his tongue for her to see, smiled at her then drew his tongue back into his mouth and swallowed the combination of his own cum and hers. He quickly plunged his tongue back into her pussy, savouring the taste, lapping at her lips to ensure he got as much cum out of her as he could.

"That is so sexy and feels so amazing" Chloe moaned.

Having pushed his tongue into her pussy as deep as he could and having collected a good amount of each others cum, he moved up and kissed Chloe, letting the cum flow into her mouth as she moaned with pleasure and enjoyed the wonderful taste of sex that filled her mouth.

Now exhausted, the trio laid back on the warm concrete.

"Wow, thank you both for such an amazing afternoon" Chloe said. "I think we should do this again sometime!" She added excitedly.

Both the guys looked at each other and replied in unison, "Absolutely!"

12