A Hot August Night

Story Info
Horny girl fucks BF then with him sleeping does his friend.
6.4k words
4.1
81.1k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 01/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late on a hot August afternoon I boarded the subway at 14th Street, and sat down in the next to last available seat. At the following stop a black couple, obviously lovers, boarded and she took the seat next to me, with him standing in front of the two of us; leaving me staring at his right hip.

I'd been kinda edgy all afternoon; knew my period was coming because I was as horny as a cat on a hot tin roof. I had been daydreaming about how I was going to have Stevie fuck me later after I'd had a shower and changed my clothes.

Me and Stevie were like those star-crossed lovers that Shakes Beer guy wrote about, Romeo and whatshername ... ahh Mr. Paterson was always talking about them in junior year English.

Anyway, the black dude was really something to see close up and all. Shaven head, glistening with sweat from the August heat wave. The tight tee he wore accentuated abs like you wouldn't believe. And as the train pulled out of the station he kind of leaned over her and she began rubbing her long red fingernails along the length of his dick.

They had to know I was watching! Oh, you bet she knew I was watching; flaunting his horse cock off as if no one else had a decent sized dick but her man. Oh, the bitch wanted me to see its outline, made his slacks ever so tight around it by pinching the material.

And she was talking to it -- not him, to it -- "Oh, baby, you so sweet, Momma's gonna work you hard soon's we get to our crib!"

Shit like that, you know. Fuck, he WAS hot and all. I mean if we were in a darkened club instead of the subway I might have tried making friends with them, know what I mean?

But that wasn't the case. I wanted him, but knew I couldn't have him, not with the way she was rubbing that fine dick of his with those unbelievably long fingernails.

"We getting off here," he said in a deep, raspy voice, kinda like that Lou Rawls my grandma always listened to on her record player. His voice was so sexy that it pinged off my clittie like it was nothing but a tuning fork, and maybe it was.

"Yeah," his bitch chimed in, "You want some of his mojo, you best come wit us."

Then as their stop came up, he pulled her up to her feet and kissed her -- open mouthed, I gasped as a pink tongue darted out of his coal black face to quiver in the bitch's milk chocolate colored mouth.

It had to be for my benefit, cause as they left the car she gave me this smarmy smirk while he grabbed her ass and moved her out and onto the platform where he started dry-humping her against the steel girder near the edge of the platform.

It took all my will power to keep from leaping up and racing after them before the doors closed, but I managed.

She had his dick out and waved it at me as the train pulled away. I dug my hand into my lap not caring if the other passengers knew I was trying to rub one off in front of them. But after taking a deep breath I managed to control myself and left both hands in my lap until my station came up and I left the train on shaky legs.

________________________________________

Three stops later I got off, and needing to sit down to steady my legs, I popped into a Nathan's for an Orange drink and a hotdog.

After that it was only another block and I was home; the lower floor of a four story brownstone.

My rent was half of what it should have been because I gave the fiftyish landlord a blowjob once or twice a month, and I had his promise that I could get one month a year free if I'd fuck him a couple times when his wife went to visit her sister in Massachusetts during October. I had no problem with that, it seemed right; he treated me very well normally, fixing things as soon as I complained about them and all. And a month's rent is a month's rent ... right?

________________________________________

I was actually panting by the time I finished throwing my clothes onto the bedroom floor and moved into my tiny bathroom wearing only my panties.

My little kitten went scampering off into a corner of the bedroom. I must have frightened her throwing my stuff all over.

I moved into the bathroom because I had to pee. As I started pulling my panties down I saw how wet the gusset was, with several thin, mucus-like strands of god-knows what trailing from the gusset all the way back into my snatch. I had seen some weird shit come out of my cunt, but never anything like this. (1)

(1) After talking with a couple girlfriends a few days later I learned that when you ovulate in the middle of your menstrual cycle your vagina secretes a clear to slightly cloudy fluid that is more copious than at other times of the month. While this type of vaginal discharge is perfectly healthy, other types are cause for concern. For example, if the fluid is clotted, clumpy and white, like cottage cheese, the problem is likely a yeast infection. . Vaginal discharge can also signal STI, a sexually transmitted infection, including gonorrhea, trichomoniasis (in which the discharge is usually frothy), or Chlamydia (which can cause excessive, clear-to-white discharge)

And so as I emptied my bladder, I brought the crotch to my nose and after examining it brought it to my nose and sniffed. I detected a mixture of pee, sweat and gooey secretions that had be a fluid released when I'd cum on the train.

"Mmmm, not bad!" I said to the empty bathroom.

I thought of the black dude and how I'd almost gotten off the train with him and his girl friend and, having finished pissing and wild with lust, stuffed the slimiest portion of the material in my mouth and began licking and chewing and swallowing the tangy, sticky substances that had leaked from my cunt.

I came without touching my pussy, and still savoring the creamy slime and tangy flavors emanating from the soiled panties I held the crotch of the panties in one hand and turned the water on in the tub with the other, then added some soothing bath oils. I carefully stepped into the tub and lay back with my feet hanging over the edge of the tub so that the water streaming out hit my clittie full force.

I jammed the section of the panties covered with the mucus-like goo into my mouth and sucked and swallowed and sucked and swallowed some more until the strange taste had all but evaporated.

Meanwhile as the oily warmth enveloped me, my orgasm returned without any warning and I enjoyed a marvelous sequence of mini-cums from the warm water cascading over my clit. I really had no choice other than to lay back with my eyes closed while languidly caressing my soapy legs, thighs and breasts.

It was fuckin' heavenly, and by far the most enjoyable bath I could remember.

And in remembering, I recalled the black dude and fantasized what it would have been like to have him drag me off someplace and fuck me senseless while my thumb meandered around until it found my belly button, lingering at its edge while my remaining fingers drifted down between my legs.

God I was soooo hot!

I pinched thumb and forefinger together, tweaking lightly, deliberately dawdling, while languidly caressing the juncture between my thighs thinking about his huge cock, his flat pink tongue and how he would have used them on me.

I dozed off in the scented water, but the black dude kept intruding ... intruding ... intruding. Until I was suddenly wide awake. My fingers were now fully enveloped in my snatch, and in a hazy lust, moved deviously, curling here, poking there; moving faster, moving deeper, faster and faster....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

My climax reverberated off the foggy, steam-clad mirrors and tiles while my cat scurried to its safe place in the bedroom. ________________________________________

I lay there soaking until the water cooled then climbed out of the tub, and with the water slowly cascading down my body, admired myself in the full-length mirror. My face was clear. No acne since my junior year when Evelyn Hecht clued me in on proper diet and shit like that.

I turned sideways and examined my breasts. My tits were good sized, very good sized, and I acknowledged their firmness by reaching under them and tracing their curve with my fingertips. Inevitably, my fingers slid out to the nipples and gently squeezed them. Moments later the nipples sprouted out until they were roughly a half inch in length. I'd always admired the way the pebbles showed up about then and gave them each a couple flicks of my thumb to keep them stimulated.

No wonder the black couple had invited me to join them. It would have been a hell of a good time, I just know it, I told myself just as my hand slipped down to push through the soft, silken tufts above my mons. I paused for a second, then ran both hands along the inside of my thighs, while my thumbs rippled along the dark brown down of pubic hair. Jesus! Had I ever been this horny before?

I glanced at the clock in the bedroom. Stevie was usually early. I recalled he'd said something about bringing a friend to watch some porn.

Well O-fucking-K, I told myself, and donned a pair of tight shorts and a tank top, no bra needed thank you so very much, oh goddess of tits.

I was wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top and my hair wasn't quite dry and hung damply about my ears as I opened the door on the first ring and stood there, chin slightly raised; a pre-arranged arrogant, but impish expression on my face as I gazed hungrily at Stevie. ________________________________________

Stevie hadn't said which friend he was bringing and I didn't really care. I was satiated for the moment.

"Hey, baby!" Stevie chirped as I wormed my way into his arms. His hands went right to my ass, squeezing the cheeks appreciatively. I could feel his friend's eyes on me, and enjoyed being the center of attention.

And his kiss of greeting set this restless itch aglow off in the distance. After two or three torrid kisses, he pulled away.

"What?" I asked.

"Um, Noreen, this is um, Ray, a good friend of mine."

"Nice to meet you Ray," I said as he came to stand beside us. I looked him over; eyes to die for and a very sexy smile along with some wild brown hair. I liked him right off and wondered if I would be part of a three-way before the night was over with.

Oh, that black motherfucker!

"You too," he was saying as I came back to earth.

His dreamy eyes were fixed on my tits.

Not to brag, but I had a nice pair of cantaloupes under the tank top. Stevie couldn't keep his hands off them most of the time, you know? I liked it that Ray seemed to feel the same about them.

Anyway, we settled down, me and Stevie on the couch, Ray in the armchair to the left of the couch.

"Anyone want a brewski?" Ray asked, and sprang to his feet when I said, "Sure."

Now I gotta say I like it better when Stevie's friend brought a girlfriend with them. That meant I could get frisky with my Stevie cause the girlfriend would take care of her man too; meaning no complications or groping hands where they weren't wanted.

One time me and another girl put on a lezzie show for the guys and it was all they talked about for weeks, but we never pulled an encore, to risky, you know what I mean?" In fact, I only saw Rosalie one more time after that. She broke up with her boy friend, or maybe it was the other way round, I don't know, or care. It was a fun thing and maybe I'll do it again sometime. Gotta try everything, right?

But his bringing a buddy along wasn't all that unusual. After all, going to the movies was expensive, watching porn wasn't, and if you were going to knock off a six-pack or two over a pizza, fairly cheap.

Me and Stevie had been seeing one another for like three months now, I mean, here I was, twenty years old and still not sure if we were serious or not.

I liked him enough to have fucked him the night we met at a party and he pulled me into the clothes closet and hammered me senseless. We stayed in the closet for at least two fuckin' hours, most of it spent fucking like crazy. I had two holes poked in my arm and one in my left thigh from the clothes hangers we knocked to the floor while rutting around. The one on my upper arm bled pretty badly, because a hell of a lot of the dresses on the floor were bloodstained when we opened the closet and looked back inside. The girl throwing the party had to have been royally pissed, but I had no intention of paying her for the damage and really didn't care if I ever saw her again.

Anyway, Stevie asked me for my number and I gave it to him. Most quickies never call, but I give my number out cause you never know. And if the sex is good I'll ask for their number too. I had my period the following day. That's why I mention it, I had a similar feeling to the one I had when he pulled me into that closet - horny as hell - and that was after jillin' off a couple times in the shower.

________________________________________

Rather than wait for them, I stood up and inserted put one of the two porno flicks in the CD player. We sipped several beers while a rather tepid skin flick flickered across the television screen.

I snuggled up to Stevie as the movie started. I giggled to myself wondering what I was in for.

Tepid or not, the movie got my Stevie worked up. I burrowed a little deeper into him with one hand on his shoulder and the other on his chest.

I slipped my hand down toward his shorts and then up his shirt feeling his bare chest under my palm. I planted a light kiss on his neck, and out of the corner of my eye noticed Ray discreetly glancing at us.

"Kinda tame ain't it, Ray?" Stevie said sarcastically.

"Yeah, but when you said we'd be watchin' it with your girlfriend ...."

"You toned it down?" I said with a smile, "For me?"

Looking sheepish, Ray shrugged and said "Yeah, I guess, bad idea, huh?"

"Duh, we could'a seen as much on Cinemax," Stevie laughed.

He was right, but I wanted Ray to keep giving me those looks that were giving me hot flashes every so often, so I said, "No, it was nice of you, Ray. Truth is I like porn, the filthier the better, right, Stevie?"

"She does, Ray. I told you so."

"So you want me to put the hot one on?"

"Yeah, I want the hot one on," I said, trying for seductive but probably missing by a mile, although neither guy seemed to notice.

Ray stood to change CD's and I saw his boner poking out the front of his jeans. Well, not out off, I meant against the material. But I saw that he was decently proportioned and liked him a little more.

The second porno began. It was a very hot flick with two brunettes bent over a couch begging their boyfriends to fuck them up the ass.

I was mesmerized by the anal action, never having attempted it myself and having wondered ... well you know... interested, intrigued about it.

We were well into the second six-pack. I was already feeling the buzz and didn't realize that Stevie was leaving to get us more beer until I heard the door close behind him.

Unconsciously, well I don't recall doing it -- I opened my shorts, and staring at the TV as the men worked their huge cocks into the two women, slipped a couple fingers down the front of my fresh pair of panties; already growing wetter by the minute.

Very much aware that Ray was still watching me more than the porn on the screen, I said, "Why ain't you stroking that big old cock of yours, Ray?"

My voice had a husky timber to it that I'd never heard in it before.

"C'mon, Ray, let's watch each other, what do you say?" I spread my open shorts apart revealing my semi-transparent undies and moved my fingers. Ray seemed entranced by the slight movement. I closed my eyes, heard the soft sound of his fly unzipping.

I opened my eyes, and gasped, "Oh, my God!"

At first glance his cock looked like a thick snake. Ray wrapped his fingers around it, so I knew it wasn't really gigantic, but it did approximate the black dude's from earlier that afternoon.

Without any conscious effort on my part, two fingers slipped into the soggy morass that was my snatch, going for the G.

Wanting him to see what I was doing, and hoping he'd do the same, I parted my thighs, removed my fingers and brought them to my mouth and sucked on them while staring feveredly into his glazed, lust-filled eyes.

Ray gave his cock a tremendous squeeze and started stroking it.

"...Take your shorts off for me..."

"Go slow," I croaked.

"Huh," he coughed and slowed down. "...Take the shorts off for me..."

"Can't ... Stevie will be coming back. But maybe this will help," I tugged the panties to one side and let him see the matted pubic hair that surrounded my twat.

"Oh ... yeah, nice, very nice," he whispered in a thick voice.

I needed to get off or I'd explode, so I returned the fingers to my cunt and lifting my hips, frigged away, watching as his thumb spread precum over the head of his bulbous cock.

I started to feel it coming on and let the air whoosh out of my lungs, then inhaled.

"Mmmm ... I'm fucking soaked, Ray!"

My free hand was tweaking a stiffened nipple. I realized he had yet to see my puppies and I lifted the tank top and bared my chest.

"Like 'em, Ray?"

"Oh ... you are a cock teaser aren't you?"

"Not really. But you'll have to wait ... see if Stevie wants to share me with you."

"I doubt he will," Ray said after a long moment.

"You've got some cock there, Ray."

"Thanks, you got a great body yourself, Noreen ... some fantastic tits."

"We get a chance I'd like you to suck 'em some."

"I'd like that, Noreen."

I was swimming in lust. My fingers were making a 'squish-squish' sound, and I could hear a similar sound from Ray's cock. I wanted to swallow his cock, balls and all.

But Stevie was due any second now.

"Spread your pussy, show me the pink!" he all but groaned.

I was happy to oblige, and did. A moment later my thumb was massaging my kitty. I was so fuckin' close!

I told Ray.

"Cum for me!" he croaked.

"Yeah ... I ... will ...." I panted and staring at his hand, now a blur on his cockmeat felt my thighs and abdomen seize up as I lurched forward -- once... twice... still intensely looking at his hand stroking that cock.

"Don't you cum, Ray! Not yet." I was rasping for breath. "Please, don't! I want you to cum on me. It may take a while, but we'll work something out. Save that load. I want it. I don't care where, but I want it!"

"All right. But you cum for me. Do it now!"

"Yeah ... yeah ...yeeaaahhh!" I moaned and thrust my hips at him. My fingers sloshed around in my snatch, wringing a terrific cum out of it, and fell in a rag doll-like heap on the couch. Ray was putting his cock back into his jeans. I wasn't sure if he'd cum or not.

________________________________________

I heard Stevie at the door and hurriedly zipped my shorts back up, and pretended to be caught up in the porn directly ahead of me. But my kitty was throbbing, almost sobbing with its need for some hard man meat.

Stevie handed Ray another beer even though he didn't need one and settled back on the couch beside me.

Ray raised the beer in a mock salute and I giggled as I pulled my hand back into my lap.

He made a show of licking the beer foam from his lips. I countered by raising the fingers that had just plundered my cunt to my mouth and sucking on them for several seconds.

On the screen, one guy was pulling his dick out of his woman's ass leaving it wet and gaping as he spurted white ropes of jizm all over her ass.

"Whoa, big load there!" Stevie yelled happily. Ray smiled, I figured more to humor him than anything else. A moment later he was staring at me again.

I don't know if it was to spite him or to get things rolling, but I opened Stevie's shirt and tugged it over his head and set to grazing my nails over his almost hairless chest. Stevie laughed and tossed the rest of his beer down, let the can fall to the floor as I straddled his lap and faced him.

12