A Hot Card Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Russ and Amber watched in amazement. The sight made them very horny and ready for more.

Dean and Dave were now spent and sitting on the couch opposite to Russ and Amber, wiping the sweat off of their foreheads. Amber walked over to Page and Ruth, stood between them, and grabbed each of their hands in each of hers, then slowly walked them over to her husband, not saying a word.

Russ was leaned back against the couch with his legs slightly apart. Amber put her hands on Ruth's shoulder and pushed down motioning her to get on her knees. Ruth did so. Amber then put one hand on either side of Ruth's head and pushed her toward her husbands cock. Ruth knew what she wanted and quickly moved her mouth near the tip of his cock as it was half erect and slightly bent downwards but still hard enough to stay above the cushion of the couch.

Ruth licked the tip of Russ's cock and slowly took its entire length into her mouth as she looked directly into Russ's eyes. The sight of this made the entire room gasp and immediately made everyone else in the room touch and rub themselves. Ruth was now moving her head back and forth in slow motions as Russ's cock was being sucked by this goddess of a woman. His cock quickly became fully erect and very hard. Ruth then had to reposition herself as his cock was standing straight up.

Amber then took Page by the arm and pulled her up onto the couch above her husband's head. Page then squatted down onto Russ face and lowered her dripping wet pussy onto his tongue. Russ moved his head back and began licking Page's sopping pussy, rotating his tongue around her clit and sucking lightly on her pussy lips, taking each one into his mouth back and forth. Page let out a deep moan.

Amber then went and sat between Dean and Dave and began rubbing her pussy as she watched Page and Ruth have their way with her husband. The sight of it made Amber cum very fast and let out a loud moan of pleasure to escape her lips. Dean and Dave were now very hard again and each put their hands on Amber's tits, rubbing them gently as Amber played with her pussy in front of them.

Russ took a moment to look down to see where his wife was, then noticed her between the two men. He looked at her and smiled then pushed his face back into Page's wet sopping pussy. Page let out a loud moan as she came again on Russ's mouth. Page could not believe how many times she came that night, she had lost count.

Amber then tipped her head toward Dean. Dean realized what she wanted then moved his lips to hers giving her a passionate deep kiss and they each locked onto each other. Amber quickly had another orgasm and pressed her fingers deep inside herself.

Amber got up and straddled Dean's lap facing him, grabbed his cock and sat down on it. His cock slowly went deep inside her pussy. Amber rolled her head back in pleasure exposing her breasts in front of Dean who quickly took one nipple into his mouth. Amber's breasts were very sensitive and soon let out another gasp and small orgasm.

Amber looked at Dave and said, "I want you in my ass. Put your hard cock into my ass while Dean fucks my pussy."

Amber had never done this before but was so horny that she could not hold back any longer, especially after seeing Page get fucked by two cocks.

Dave positioned himself at her ass then pushed his cock into her, slowly all the way in. Amber could not believe the feeling, she felt so full and on the edge of another orgasm. She began to buck her hips into both men and they soon responded by pushing their cocks back and forth into Amber's soaked pussy and ass. They fucked her wildly as she screamed out loud, "YES, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, I LOVE IT ... I wanna feel your hard cocks filling me up."

Russ (Amber's husband) looked over again and was shocked to see his wife getting fucked by both men. Amber has had Russ's finger and small dildos in her ass but had never had a cock in her ass before, but now she has one in her pussy and ass at the same time. Russ was in disbelief but was so turned on by the site that he now came in Ruth's mouth, with 1-2-3-4 large explosions of cum into her. The cum dripped all over her chin and onto her lap as she forced it out of her mouth with her tongue.

Russ watched his wife take two cocks at the same time as she kept shouting louder and louder, "I'm cumming, oh God, I'm cumming again ... don't stop, don't stop ... fuck me, fuck me ... fuck me harder .... YESSSSS!!!," as she had the most mind blowing orgasm of her life that went right through her, down her spine and up her neck. The feeling was indescribable.

Dean and Dave both said they were cumming after they heard her shouts out loud.

Amber panted, "I want to feel you inside me .... cum inside me ... please!"

Both men kept fucking her as their cocks got amazingly hard just before they came. Dave and Dean both shot their cum into Amber, one in her ass and one in her pussy.

Amber groaned, "Oh yes, yes, I feel it ... I feel the cum inside me .. oh my God ... I'm cumming again .... again!!" Amber had yet another orgasm as both men shot their cum inside of her. All three slowly dropped to the floor in utter exhaustion.

Russ could not believe his eyes at what he just witnessed, his wife in total lust and pleasure. This made him very aroused and waiting for more.

Page then sat down on Russ's now hard cock and jumped wildly up and down on his lap, fucking him fast and hard. She moved her hips up and down and around and around, grinding into his cock. Russ could not hold out long and quickly said he was about to cum. Page jumped off of his lap and grabbed his cock into her mouth sucking it up and down.

Russ's face was is pure pleasure. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum .. i'm gonna cum again ... fuck me. " he screamed.

Page kept sucking his cock as Russ let out another blast of cum. Page did not take her mouth off of him as she let his cum shoot into her mouth. She sucked his cum out of his cock as he was cumming, 1-2-3 bursts. She showed him the cum in her mouth then moved her head and showed her husband and Amber (Russ's wife) too, quickly closed it and promptly swallowed every drop while looking at her husband and Amber.

All of the couples were now completed exhausted and looked at each other with grins on their faces. Nothing was said by anyone for several minutes until Amber said, "Now wasn't that game more fun?"

They all laughed and agreed. We must do this again sometime.

12