A Hot Date Night

Story Info
Horny couple has a romantic & hot night.
1.4k words
3.76
24.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had just finished a romantic dinner and decided to take a walk on the beach to watch the sunset. We walked along the edge of the surf holding hands and kissing until we found a great place to sit and cuddle. We sat on the large rock, me in between your legs with your arms wrapped around me and sat quietly amazed by God & Mother Nature's beauty as the sun set over the water with the most brilliant colors I've ever seen. We began kissing passionately and decided it was time to head back to the hotel for some privacy. As soon as the door to the room closed, I turned and began kissing you deeply, wrapping my arms around your neck and you pulling me against you and backing towards the wall gently.

You ran your hands over my large backside and then unzipped my dress and began pulling it off me, causing us to break our kiss. You slid my dress down, revealing a white strapless bra and pink silky panties and then you leaned in and kissed a trail from my lips over to my neck and down to my chest. I strategically reached around your head and began to unbutton your shirt as you reached around and unhooked my bra before discarding it down with my dress. As I pulled your shirt off you buried your face back in my breasts, holding them with your hands & running your lips and tongue over them.

I wrapped my arms around your neck and tilted my head back because your hot mouth felt so incredible & was making me so wet I thought I was going to cum right then. You pulled your face up and kissed my lips and wrapped your arms around me and turned us so that I was against the wall now. You began kissing and licking your way down my thick body until you were kneeling in front of me, kissing and licking my inner thighs. I began to moan and rub your head as you would lean up and snake your tongue inside the material and kiss my outer lips occasionally. You smiled up at me when you realized just how wet I was already and then you slowly pulled my panties down my legs, kissing and sucking all the way down and then back up. Once you reached my neatly trimmed puss you began kissing it gently, up and down several times before you slid your tongue inside. I leaned back against the wall to brace myself as you licked my entire slit like an ice cream cone before finally focusing in on my hard clit.

You slowly took it into your mouth and began suckling like a hungry baby on it's mother's nipple, licking and sucking fast and hard then soft and gentle. My moans were getting louder and I started to pant because I was ready to cum so you took one hand and opened my lips as wide as you could and buried your face inside. I began crying out as my pussy contracted and I started cumming violently and pleading with you not to stop as my juices began flooding your sexy face. Suddenly I feel a finger deep inside me, swirling around and getting coated with cum, then you slid it down and buried it deep into my ass, all the way to the bottom knuckle. I screamed yes as your tongue on my clit and your finger in my ass brought me to such and incredible Climax.

You lapped every drop that you could and then once my moans quieted down and my body stopped shaking I pulled your face up to mine. I began kissing and licking your face clean, enjoying the taste of your skin and my juices combined. While I was kissing you, I reached down and unbuttoned your pants then pulled down the zipper and slid your pants off. You pulled me against you as you slowly backed up towards the bed and then laid back, pulling me with you carefully. You rolled me over onto my back and put my long left leg over your shoulder and slide inside me easily. We both moaned at how good it felt, my hot wet pussy around your hard cock and then you began sliding in and out and pawing at my breasts. I rubbed and touched you wherever I could as I smiled up at you with complete and unending love in my eyes for you. You smiled back at me as you continued to pick up your pace and make passionate love to me, deep and fast strokes which had me exploding fairly quickly. Once my orgasm was over, I slid my leg off your shoulder and pulled your face to mine, kissing you softly. I told you I wanted you to take me from behind, so you pulled out and moved back down the bed so that I could turn and get in position. Once I was comfortable, you crawled between legs and began running the tip along my entire slit, your other hand rubbing my back.

You placed yourself at my opening and then grabbed my hips and slammed into me, filling me with every inch and the tip reaching all the way to my cervix. We both grunted and then I began pushing my hips back against yours as you began pumping & thrusting as hard as you could. We were both moaning almost continuously as we made love passionately and hungrily. I wanted to feel you cum inside me this way and I knew if I came again it would send you over the edge too, so I reached down and began rubbing my clit hard and fast. It didn't take long and I screamed out I was going to cum and you clamped your hands on my hips and began bucking as hard and deep as you could. My pussy began constricting hard and tight around you as I cried out loudly, feeling your body begin to tense and your breathing became louder. After just a few seconds you began groaning as you started cumming deep inside me, spurt after spurt of your cum shooting into and filling me completely.

After we both collapsed in a sweaty heap onto the bed, I told you that I loved you and still had a surprise for you then kissed you sweetly on the lips and crawled out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower to the perfect temperature and called you to join me. We got into the shower and I slowly began running the soapy washcloth all over your back, ass and legs, then told you to turn around. I lathered your chest and arms, your tummy then your legs but stopped and told you to step back to rinse off. Once you had finished rinsing the soap off, still kneeling in front of you, I began nuzzling and kissing your entire pelvis. You leaned forward and braced yourself against the wall and spread your legs wider as I took you into my hand and then began tracing the tip with my tongue. I began caressing and massaging your balls as I started slowly sliding my mouth down further until I had as much of you as I could take in my mouth. I began slowly licking and sucking, allowing all but the tip to slide out of my mouth before sliding you back in. I kept this slow and deliberate pace up and enjoyed how hard you got and the way your moans came flooding out. I picked up my pace and intensity as I ran my hand up and down your belly to your thighs and back up again as your legs started to tense.

You moved one hand down and began rubbing and pawing at my scalp and telling me that you were so close to cumming. I grabbed the base and intensified my actions, wrapping the other arm around your thigh as I worked to bring you to another orgasm. You grabbed a little handful of my hair and warned me that you were going to cum if I didn't stop but that fueled my desire and I felt your entire body tense and you jump in my mouth as you started cumming. I kept my lips wrapped around you and sucking on you, milking your wonderful cock with my mouth as you came hard and long in my mouth. Afterwards, I slowly licked you clean then slid up your body and whispered into your ear that tonight you got to have multiple orgasms. I kissed your cheek and then we finished showering and when we finally collapsed into the bed and got under the covers, we both passed out from blissful exhaustion.