A Hot Day At The Beach

Story Info
Mae takes first chance to reveal her body.
1.2k words
4.04
116.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my first adventure I wanted to plan a way of showing myself off, in public this time. A couple of weeks later I found out that my parents were going on holiday in summer, and they invited me to go with them. I accepted, who would refuse an offer of a week in the sun?

That night, whilst I lay in bed, I realised what a perfect opportunity this would be toexplore my new hobby, leaving my small own for a country where nobody knew me.

The next day I got to work designing 'clothes' to wear on holiday. I got a low neck vest top and cut a large hole in the front so my big tits would show through, then covered the hole in a see-through material. At first glance I looked dressed, but with another glance you could see my naked breasts, my huge brown aureoles showing through like beacons.

With another vest top I cut the bottom off, so it rested just below my nipples, showing the curves of my breasts, I cut the neck too, so the material was only about 4 cms wide. I dug out tiny skirts I could just about squeeze into from when I was younger, most barely covered my ass.

To complete my collection I got out some too small bikinis, my breasts literally poured out of the top, and my nipples were barely hidden. I figured I was ready for my holiday.

The next month we arrived in the south of France. The weather was amazing and I couldn't wait to develop my tan. Leaving my parents to do what they wanted to, I went to my suitcase to decide what to wear to the beach.

It was quite a walk to the beach, so I thought I would wear something more respectable until I got their. In the end I decided on a very short green skirt that I had to pull down to cover my tight ass, no knickers, and a tiny white bikini top that was see-through, even when dry. I shook my chest and my tits popped straight out, already hard just from looking at myself. I covered myself in a white shirt that only just fitted, and pushed my chest up as it was so tight. I grabbed a towel and headed for the beach.

I really enjoyed walking to the beach, the gentle breeze kept lifting my skirt up, showing my clean pussy to the odd passer by. As the time passed I kept undoing my shirt buttons, one at a time. Men and women kept staring at my chest, glistening from the oil I had applied. I looked down, the bikini top was just about containing me, but with every step I felt it slipping. By the time I had got to the beach my nipples had almost edged out, and the friction of my top had made them as hard as rocks.

I chose a central spot on the beach, surrounded by some very nice looking men. I lay my towel down and sat on it, giving a few unsuspecting people view of my bare pussy lips. I pulled my shirt of, and as my arms stretched back to do this, my tits strained at the material. Tiring of waiting any longer I whipped my top off, revealing my glorious round breasts to the beach. I heard a few whistles, and settled down to enjoy the afternoon sun. As I lay back I pushed my ass down, my skirt caught and my bare ass was on the towel, the front of my skirt just hiding my pussy.

I couldn't believe it, I was virtually naked in front of all these people. I began to feel very wet, and as a breeze caught my pussy I wanted to touch myself there and then. I told myself to wait, I had all day.

I was lying with my eyes closed, and when I felt someone blocking my sun, I opened my eyes. It was an attractive man, blond hair, but a bit skinny. I sat up.

'Can I help you?' I sweetly asked.

'Yes,' he sat down next to me, 'and, well I saw that you were burning, and that you might need some cream.' He couldn't take his eyes away from his chest.

'Oh really?' I looked down, 'I think you're right. Could you put some on my back?' I turned to lie on the ground as I passed him the bottle.

He began rubbing the cream in, only he didn't stick to my back, his hands kept wandering to my full breasts, I raised myself off the ground to give him full access, he straddled above me and began pulling at my nipples, holding their weight in his large hands. He moved down my body and began rubbing the top of my legs, caressing my ass cheeks, occasionally catching on my pussy. I breathed in sharply. He leant down to say something:

'Do you want to go for a swim,' he said seductively.

I couldn't believe what I was doing, but I said yes anyway. I stood, still virtually naked, and headed down to the sea with him, as soon as we got knee deep in the water he began to kiss me, heavily kneading my breasts, we were simultaneously walking deeper into the water, until we were above waist height, my skirt had floated up around my waist, and the water was rippling against me, it felt amazing. I pulled his shorts down and took hid cock in my hand, slowly rubbing up and down under the water, he wasn't going to last long, and neither was I. He took charge and turned me around, he was going to take me from behind. This was exactly what I needed, my tits were on display to everyone. Without any warning he impaled me in one go, and began thrusting in and out, I began to meet his thrusts and my breasts were bouncing up and down, up and down.

As I felt him shoot his hot cum into me I felt ripples of pleasure wash over me, and I began to shake with my orgasm, I rubbed my clit to make it last as long as possible, then I leant back against him, as I felt him go soft inside me. Finally he pulled out. I turned round to face him.

'Thank you,' I said, 'I guess might see you around.' With that I walked out of the sea. As I stood out of the shallow waters my skirt had become weighed down with water, and was pulling so low on my hips the top of my slit was showing. As it was wet it silhouetted my lips perfectly as it clung to me. I walked back and picked up all my stuff, then headed off for the walk back to the caravan.

Half way back I put my little bikini top back on, after all I didn't want to give anyone a shock! I was still wet and the water soaked right through it, making it so see-through I may as well have been wearing nothing.

That holiday was fun, but I still didn't feel satisfied, after all loads of women take of their tops on beaches, I wanted to do something a lot more daring..