A Hot Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ko_Jo
Ko_Jo
88 Followers

She knew that even though he was enjoying sucking on Ricky's delicious cock, Daddy was really only doing it for her, because it made her really fucking hot. When Daddy let out a low groan as he bobbed his head down on Ricky's throbbing member once again, Baby Girl couldn't stop the small frustrated growl from escaping her. Ricky looked like he was having all the fun! And that wasn't fair.

Baby Girl pulled her fingers out of her sopping little pussy and licked them clean before she crawled over to the two men. She started out by running her hand up the back of her Daddy's thigh, caressing the curve of his sun kissed ass cheek before leaning down and kissing it with her lips as well.

Daddy was lying at an angle so Baby Girl could sneak her hand easily under his hip and grip Daddy's thick, throbbing shaft. She pumped it gently as she licked all over her Daddy's tight bottom and snuck her tongue into the crease of his ass. She used her other hand to push slightly at his butt cheeks, spreading them just a little so she could snake her tongue down further and lick that tight little puckered ring for Daddy and was rewarded with a deep groan.

Baby Girl tongued at his asshole for a moment, only intent on teasing him a little before she moved upward as her hand continued to gently stroke his wonderful, hot cock. She licked up his spine, tasting his salty skin and enjoying the smooth texture of it beneath her tongue. When she reached his neck, she stretched out and Baby Girl laid her body along the length of Daddy's naked form.

Baby Girl mashed her breasts against his ribs and spine and pressed her mound in against the fleshy orb of his buttocks. She ground down against his ass cheek, stimulating her aching clit even as she nibbled up Daddy's neck and licked his ear lobe. Baby Girl released a small whimper in his ear as her head moved in time with his bobbing one while her hand never stopped its' slow business of wanking Daddy's cock.

"Fuck me, you are such a nasty Daddy," Baby Girl moaned lightly in his ear, "But you make me so fucking hot Daddy, and I love you so much!"

She humped her hips against his bottom again and pulled back on his cock, jerking her hand steadily, squeezing down on its thickness as she felt precum dribble over her knuckles. She moaned again as she entwined her legs with his and kissed her way along his jaw to his lips, always moving in time with his bobbing head.

Daddy groaned low in his throat as Baby Girl pushed her tongue out and made it snake into the corner of his mouth, breaking the seal he had around Ricky's cock. Ricky gasped and groaned hard as his fingers dipped into Baby Girls' damp hair. "Oh Fuck! Yes, suck my cock too baby!"

But just for the moment, Baby Girl and Daddy forgot Ricky was there as they pulled back from his cock and let their tongues meet again in a kiss that was everything and more than it ever should be. Their lips melded and their tongues danced against each other, and it felt like each of them was consuming the others being into themselves and becoming one.

Baby Girl whimpered as she shifted off her Daddy's body and fell down beside him between Ricky's legs. They were chest to chest, as Daddy threw an arm over her and pulled her hard against his body. She maintained her grip on his throbbing cock and slid her leg over Daddy's hip as they continued to suck each other's tongues into their mouths.

Their kiss finally broke apart when the undeniably ecstatic feeling of Daddy's dripping cockhead came into contact with Baby Girl's equally throbbing clit...

Daddy groaned while a flood of sensations rushed through him. It hardly felt real to be looking into Baby Girl's beautiful eyes while a current of intense love and white hot lust flowed between them. Her eyes hooded over when she pressed the bulbous dome of his cock to the sodden crease of her pussy.

"Daddy?" she barely whispered.

"Oh Baby Girl, yes...it's finally going to happen. Now," he groaned, grinding his cockshaft into her tight young pussy while she kept him trained with her hand.

There was a dreamy look of disbelief in their eyes as Daddy's cock slipped deeper and deeper into his beautiful daughter's tight, wet core.

"I love you so much, Baby Girl," Daddy groaned.

"Oh, Daddy, I love you just the same," his ideal woman replied.

For those moments when Daddy's cock first pushed in to fill his precious Baby Girl's hot pussy, Ricky almost ceased to exist. Something momentous was finally happening between Daddy and his Baby Girl, and the fact that they each had one of Ricky's thighs for a pillow was something they barely noticed. Ricky's big, wet cock was bobbing hard so close to their faces, but all they could see in these moments were each other.

Daddy gripped Baby Girl's perky ass cheek and squeezed her firmly as he kissed her deeply and thrust his cock all the way home. Baby Girl whimpered into his mouth and rolled her hips as he drew back and thrust again.

"Oh god, Daddy's really fucking you," Ricky said in a breathless tone. "Just like you always wanted."

Daddy's eyes opened in surprise and he gazed at his beautiful daughter with his cock pulsating deep inside her luscious body.

"You told Ricky about your feelings?"

Baby Girl just nodded, looking bashful. Daddy drew his cock back and thrust back in.

"I'm glad you had someone to talk to," he finally said. "I thought I'd going insane, not having anyone to tell, but now you know, and Ricky knows, too."

Baby Girl giggled happily. Daddy kissed her hard and began pumping his thick cock into her tight pussy with long, hard thrusts. Ricky pushed his own cock between their faces, a not so subtle ploy to get Daddy and Baby Girl to share their love with him, too. Daddy and Baby Girl's tongues flicked and slurped all over Ricky's dripping pole. His cock was oozing, and Daddy and Baby Girl caught the head between their mouths in a nasty wet kiss of hungry desire.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," Ricky moaned. "But I gotta see you two up close and verrrrry personal.

Daddy rolled onto his back, pulling Baby Girl with him, but keeping his cock buried deep inside her. He gripped her sumptuous ass cheeks in both hands, squeezing them hard and pulling them apart while Ricky moved down between their legs. When Daddy felt Ricky's hand rubbing his balls, he growled like an animal and fucked his loving daughter even harder. Baby Girl yowled with heat, and Daddy could tell Ricky must have been doing something to her, too. His cock was rippling hard and pounding into her harder and harder while her tits mashed against his sweaty chest. He was dying to know what else Ricky was doing to his Baby Girl's body to send her into another level of lustful dizziness.

From the moment Daddy entered her, Baby Girl's higher brain functions shut down. She was operating on a baser level, one filled with sensation and deep seated emotional need. Baby Girl had needed her Daddy far more than she ever fully understood, until this very moment. The minute Daddy had pressed himself inside her slick, aching core, she knew with a surety that this was meant to be. Daddy completed her in a way that couldn't be described... and she knew that from now on there could only ever be one man for her and that was her Daddy.

There might sometimes be other men, hell other women in her life, like Ricky, but none of them would ever hold her heart the way her Daddy did. Baby Girl felt it like the blood in her veins; it was simply a fact that could not be changed.

Daddy's thick cock plundered her depths, thrusting in, touching her deeper and deeper on the inside as she whimpered and panted. Baby Girl had groaned hard when they shared that hot, nasty kiss around Ricky's fat, purple cockhead. Their tongues licking and joining, slurping up his dripping precum as they worshiped his cock, nearly as much as they worshiped each other's mouths.

Baby Girl rolled her hips, trying to force every last inch of her Daddy inside her clasping wetness. She'd wanted this for so long, as Ricky had just told her Daddy, that she was going to make the most of every second, every millimetre, of wonderful, hot, throbbing flesh and wet wicked kisses.

Ricky shifted around behind Baby Girl and Daddy, saying he wanted to see more. Well he definitely got to see more and do more as well. Daddy had a firm grip on her ass cheeks, using them to pull her hips down harder onto his thick cock as he pumped up into her. The squelchy sound of fucking and the slap of skin against skin was enough to push her close to the edge. But when she felt her best friends tongue slide over her puckered little rear hole, Baby Girl groaned hard as her whole body trembled.

Ricky knew so many of her naughty, nasty fantasies and desires, and it looked like he was hell bent on making at least a few of them happen today. Of course that went both ways. Baby Girl knew a lot of his nastiest desires as well, the least of which was having her Daddy's cock buried balls deep in his quivering little asshole! So when she felt his tongue in her ass, she knew he was jockeying for one of her most talked about fantasies. To have two cocks in her at once...

However Baby Girl wasn't sure how her Daddy would feel about that so she hesitated to let Ricky go ahead. Reaching back she pushed on his head, pushing it further down so his hot tongue could lick at her Daddy's hot shaft as it plunged into her steaming pussy. "Be a good little slut and lick my Daddy's hot cock while he fucks me with it!" Baby Girl heard Ricky give a little frustrated growl but did as she told him as her Daddy's groans intensified.

"Fuck Baby Girl! Ricky sounds a little frustrated! But fuck that feels so good! Our pretty little Ricky has a very talented tongue."

Baby Girl half shrugged, "Maybe he is, but he knows the wait will be worth it. For now his tongue is there to make you feel good, so you can make me feel good, then we can both make him feel good together!" Baby Girl grinned wickedly. "Besides, I know you'll repay the favour next time round."

Daddy's hand came up and grabbed the back of her head as he pulled her down into one of those heart stopping kisses. "You know I will. But only for you, Baby Girl." He said when he dropped his head back.

His hand slid back down to Baby Girl's ass and she felt his fingers slide along the crack of her butt. Still slick from Ricky's tongue, Daddy's fingers found her little rosy bud and fingered it lightly. He teased at it, circling his fingers round and round until he pressed them in slowly, penetrating her tight ass with a single digit.

Baby Girl whimpered and then gasped as she felt Ricky's hot tongue swirl around her asshole and her Daddy's finger at the same time. He wasn't wasting 'any' time!

"Oh yeah!" Baby Girl heard Daddy growl in her ear. "Lick her asshole you little bitch!" Baby Girl gasped and shivered at the sensation as Ricky's hot tongue went to work. When she felt another set of fingers sliding over her ass, moving in to probe at her tight anus, she nearly protested but was forestalled by her Daddy's hoarse voice.

"Fuck yeah! Finger my Baby's ass while you suck my balls nice and wet, Ricky. God your mouth is so fucking amazing!"

Baby Girl felt Ricky's fingers slide into her asshole, right alongside her Daddy's and she moaned hard in her throat as she felt both their fingers stretching out her tight little puckered ring. "Fuck Daddy!"

"Oh yeah Baby Girl. That feels fucking fantastic! Your ass feels so hot and tight. Your pussy is even hotter and tighter and feels like fucking magic! And Ricky's sweet little mouth is just too much. I am going to cum inside your tight little cunt Baby Girl, you know that right!"

"Oh God Daddy, yes please.. please cum inside me!" Baby Girl begged as she felt her clit throbbing hard, building towards her release. She felt dizzy as her heart swelled with love and lust for her sexy Daddy.

"You know what that means don't you Baby? Daddy's going to fill your sweet little pussy full of hot Daddy spunk. The same hot, steaming Daddy spunk that made you is gonna fill you up to the brim. Daddy is going to spray his thick, creamy cum all over your insides till you overflow and it drips out to cover my balls for Ricky to lick up..."

Baby Girl nearly cried with joy... "Oh...oh fuck Daddy yes please ..."

Daddy and Baby Girl's rocking and thrusting had reached a steady, rolling pace as they talked. At the same time, Ricky's busy little tongue was flicking all over Daddy's balls and cock, and all around Baby Girl's pussy where it stretched around his shaft. Their fingers were moving steadily in and out of Baby Girl's ass, and Daddy got a strong feeling he had a very good idea what his horny daughter was thinking.

"Baby," Daddy whispered so Ricky wouldn't overhear, "you should know I'm out to make you mine...really really mine..my baby..my woman."

"Oh fuck, Daddy, yes," Baby Girl whispered back. "Make me yours with all that hot cum you have for me. But you're going to have to be mine, too, you know."

Daddy smiled and thrust hard and deep in Baby Girl's hot pussy. "That's what I want more than anything in the world, my darling."

Daddy started wishing he could be in two places at once. He felt envious of Ricky being able to tasted Baby Girl's cock filled pussy. Daddy wanted that so bad, even though part of him hated the idea of anyone else shoving their cock inside his precious girl. But he also knew Baby Girl hadn't even reached her full stride yet, and he knew at the peak of her nasty passions she would be a true marvel to behold. He loved her so much, another part of him wanted her to be able to reach the crest of her own desires, and he wanted to be there right alongside her to hold her and love her as she reached her highest peak.

And then there was another part. Sordid. Without limits or restraint. The part of him that just wanted to bang her sopping wet fuckhole full of spunk. The part of him that wanted to cum so hard his skull would go numb. The same part that made him want to make his slut Baby Girl cum every bit as hard and nasty.

Daddy started to chuckle deviously as he pumped his cock into Baby Girl's snatch with long, hard thrusts, giving her the stroke of his whole, throbbing length with every lunge.

"Ricky," Daddy called over his baby's shoulder, "I think my Baby Girl deserves something better than just our fingers up her tight, horny little asshole...and right at the moment...you're just the...ummmm...man...to do it."

He winked at Baby Girl when he referred to Ricky as a man, and she chuckled. While Ricky had a luscious, long, thick, gorgeous cock, he was slender and built much like an athletic young woman..with smooth, shapely legs and an ass a man could fuck for days. He had lusciously feminine mouth, and Daddy had loved the way he'd used it on his cock. In fact, Daddy was already feeling eager to get another taste of Ricky's cock, but right now, Baby Girl was all that mattered.

Ricky didn't need a second invitation. He and Daddy both pulled their fingers from Baby Girl's ass at the same time, and the horny young sex freak shifted position. Daddy could feel Ricky rub the wet knob of his cock upward, starting from his balls until he was pressing his tip against Baby Girl's ass. He quickly grabbed the tanning oil nearby on the blanket and dribbled a stream of it down the crease between Baby Girl's ass cheeks while his rigid pole began to press through her taut, tiny rimhole.

"Yowwww, fuck!" Baby Girl cried. "Yes, Ricky! Get that hard, fucking cock up my ass now, you horny little fucking bitch!"

Daddy laughed, but his own cock was throbbing with need. He could feel the change of pressure inside Baby Girl's pussy when Ricky's cock went deeper. And now Baby Girl was glaring at him with a devilish lust the like of which he'd never seen in the eyes of any woman ever before.

Daddy laughed, but his own cock was throbbing with need. He could feel the change of pressure inside Baby Girl's pussy when Ricky's cock went deeper. And now Baby Girl was glaring at him with a devilish lust the like of which he'd never seen in the eyes of any woman ever before.

The pain was exquisite pleasure and Baby Girl bit at the flesh of her Daddy's shoulder as Ricky pushed his hard cock deep into her hot ass. Baby Girl used her Daddy's shoulder to muffle her cries of ecstasy as she felt her tight asshole being stretched open while her pussy was crammed full of her Daddy's cock.

She had never entertained the reality of her wildest fantasy ever coming true. And to have it suddenly manifest in such a quick and shocking way was almost too much for Baby Girl to take. She cried out over and over again as her Daddy and Ricky began fucking her holes in earnest.

They plunged their full lengths into her, every stroke hard and deep, pulling right back so only the tip remained embedded in her soft folds and clasping ring before driving back in again. Sound was ripped from her throat, inarticulate noise that only reiterated the fine eloquence of fucking.

Baby Girl's breath caught as she panted hard, sensation flooding through her young body and pulling her down into that primal place where pleasure ruled. She gave herself over to it completely, aware only that her Daddy loved her and that he'd told Ricky to give her what she wanted. Her heart felt ready to explode with the force of emotion that welled in her at that moment. But it was quickly quelled as Ricky jammed his hips forward again and again.

That thin membrane of flesh inside her did its job and kept the two cocks from touching skin on skin, but she could feel them as they rubbed against each other inside her. Daddy and Ricky were both moaning like men possessed and Baby Girl knew that they could feel it just as well as she could.

Her young body began to shudder as her breasts and nipples rubbed incessantly against her Daddy's lightly haired chest. Her clit was being mashed down hard against Daddy's pelvic bone and her tight ass was taking the pounding of a lifetime. She was getting close... Her breath caught again, this time in gasps as each thrust rushed through her as a shock of tingling sensation. Her clit pulsed hard, making it even harder on her to speak. "Oh... oh God... oh fuck... Daddy!"

Daddy growled in answer. "Fuck yes Baby Girl, are you gonna cum for Daddy Baby?" His hands moved against her skin and she felt them grab at her breasts. His fingers squeezed at her nipples, plucking and flicking at them as he turned his head and found her mouth. His lips clamped over hers and his tongue speared in to suck her breath away.

Baby Girl could only whimper in answer as she felt the new sensation of pleasure as almost pain where it shot down her chest and found the bunch of nerve endings in her clit. Her body bucked and jerked uncontrollably as became small aching clits in her Daddy's fingertips. She broke the kiss and clenched her jaw tight as she squealed, "Ooooooohhhhh fuck Daddy!!!!!"

Her body jerked even harder, her breaths short and sharp as she fought for air. Sensation drowned her so completely that her scalp tingled and she lost all feeling in her extremities. "Oh... God... oh Da.. Dad-dy... I... ca... can't... can't..."

Baby Girl needn't have worried trying to explain, her Daddy knew what was coming... and it was his Baby Girl! "Oh fuck yeah! Ricky, fuck my slutty little Baby Girl's ass hard, ram that cock in there and make my li'l Girl scream for me. I want to feel my little Girl's cunt clamp down so hard when she cums that I think I've jammed my cock in a vice!"

"Oh fuck Daddy!" Ricky gasped breathlessly as his hips pumped even harder into Baby Girl's ass. "Oh fuck!"

Daddy's fingers never stopped for a minute, neither did his hips, and though he was just as breathless as everybody else, he still managed to whisper in his Baby Girl's ear, "Cum for Daddy Baby... Let it all go and give it to me, be mine..."

Ko_Jo
Ko_Jo
88 Followers