A Hot Day In Florida

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Well, it looks like another asslicker is born,” I said when Julie had left to continue her route. Karen laughed and said, “What do you mean born? Who do you think broke me in? That bitch has been delivering more than the mail for years.”

I guess by now nothing Karen did or said should have surprised me.I shook my head in amazement but Karen’s mind was already somewhere else. Neither one of us had cum yet and Karen was rubbing her pussy while seemingly deep in thought.

“I could use a snack baby how about you? Don’t move, stay right here.” Without waiting for an answer from me she suddenly jumped up and bolted from the room. For several minutes I contentedly lay back and stroked my wet pussy, occasionally licking the juice from my fingers. I was feeling particularly nasty after our bout of asslicking and I wanted some more. But even I could not have forseen what Karen was planning next.

Reentering the room Karen saw me stroking my pussy and said, “Don’t you just look good enough to eat. Ummm. And I will but first my maid is bringing up a little something to eat.”

I started to cover my self up but Karen just laughed and said not to bother. “She’s used to what goes on around here.” Sure enough, she didn’t seem disconcerted in the least when she walked into the room carrying a small veggie tray and saw me lying on the bed with my pussy still dripping. In fact as she saw me I noticed her glance linger on my nakedness and her eyes widen slightly. I wished she was on the menu and not those vegetables on the tray. Karen read my mind and her grin seemed to say not to worry.

“Put that food down on that little table and then slide it over next to the bed, will you Darleen?” As she set the food down on a low table she was forced to bend over slightly and I got a peek at the back of her upper thighs and…whoops– no panties. My pussy twitched involuntarily at the quick look I got. She was a real beauty and I wondered if Karen and her had ever made it together. I didn’t have long to wait to find out.

“Why Darleen you bad girl, you forgot to bring up any dip. We can’t eat this stuff without something to dip it in. Hmmm. Oh I know what to do. Now Darleen, you bring that chair over here next to the bed and sit down.” Darleen showed no expression whatsoever as she brought the table with the food over to the bed and then slid a small padded chair next to the bed. However her eyes spoke loudly as she stared at my exposed pussy and her tongue quickly licked her upper lip in what must have been anticipation.

“Right here Miss Karen?” she asked putting the chair facing us right against the bed.

“That’s right Dar now have a seat,” Karen said as she slid into bed next to me. Giggling, Karen turned to me and said, “I hope you’re good and hungry.”

Darleen had stationed the chair so that the front butted directly against the bed. The only way for her to get into the chair was for her to lift one leg up in the air and stretch it across to the far side of the chair and then to lower her butt slowly down into the cushions. I gasped audibly as this maneuver caused her long legs to spread wide apart and I got a look at her beautiful cunt. Her neatly trimmed bush was as jet black as the hair on her head and it seemed to highlight the beautiful pussy lips that were now fully exposed. She positioned her long legs unto the bed where Karen and I lay. Pushing forward in the chair she slid her legs as far toward us as she could and spread them wide open. Oh God, I wanted to bury my face in that gorgeous slit now just inches from our faces but I knew Karen was calling the shots here and I was curious about what she had planned next.

“Why Dar, you’re all wet already,” Karen laughed as she reached out and gently rubbed her maid’s pussy with two fingers. “Guess you did bring some dip after all.” Grabbing a stalk of celery from the tray she softly ran it up and down the length of Darleen’s pussy and then took it in her mouth. “Umm,” she said, “That’s good but not juicy enough yet. Why don’t you fingerfuck yourself and Cindy and I will help out on those lovely tits of yours.”

“Yes, Karen,” she said and slowly she began to insert two fingers into her willing pussy. Following Karen’s lead we jumped off the bed and walked to the sides of the chair where we began unbuttoning her uniform top. Darleen wore no bra and her breasts were magnificent. Much larger than mine or Karen’s, they were firm with no sag and were capped with two of the largest nipples I had ever seen. A deep red in color, heavily pebbled and with long protruding nipples that put even mine to shame and I’ve got some long nipples. Karen wasted no time and immediately took one of those beauties into her mouth. Alternating between slurping on it and licking just the nipple, Karen soon had Darleen moaning with desire. She reached over and lifted her breast toward my face and said, “Come on honey, Don’t be shy. Suck it” I buried her nipple in my mouth and immediately felt it harden even more. As I sucked I ran my tongue around and around the nipple and once again I was lost in passion. I stole a glance at Karen and she was holding Darleen's breast in her hands and was concentrating on sucking just the long tip of her nipple. Slurping noises filled the room along with Darleen’s moans. Karen leaned across Darleen’s body and pulling her nipple out of my mouth she slowly let a big wad of spit dribble out of her mouth and down unto Darleen's tit. It ran down the middle of the breast and when it hit the nipple it split into two streams.

“Oh lick it up baby! Suck it all up.”

I didn’t need any encouragement and was soon happily slurping Karen’s spit off of Darleen’s tits. It felt so nasty and so good. Yummy! I would gladly have stayed right there munching on Darleen’s oversize boobs but soon she pulled her wet dripping fingers out of her cunt and held them up for Karen to inspect. Karen’s tongue greedily licked the juice off of those fingers and then said to me, “Lunch is served.”

Giggling like two naughty schoolgirls, we climbed back onto the bed and crawled back over to where Darleen’s long legs were spread wide apart. Grabbing a small carrot Karen began rubbing it over the outside of Darleen’s dripping gash. After a moment she held it up in the air to examine and I could see that it was covered with cuntjuice. Winking at me she then slid the carrot into her mouth and began joyfully sucking off all of that wonderful nectar. She then took a bite of the carrot, chewed it and swallowed it.

“Oh Dar, it looks like you didn’t forget the dip after all baby.” Looking at me she said, “Dig in honey.”

Reaching out I grabbed a celery stalk. Darleen smiled and reached down and spread her pussy wide open for me. I was afraid of hurting her so at first I just ran the tip of the celery up and down the length of her pussy but Darleen said, “You don’t have to be so careful, put it right inside me.”

Well, ok I thought, you asked for it honey. Carefully I inserted that stalk into her dripping hole and lo and behold it slipped right in. Darleen moaned and Karen laughed with delight. Moving it in and out I actually began fucking her with that thing. Then after a moment I slowly slipped it out of her wet hole. It was totally covered in cuntjuice but the nicest surprise was that a puddle of her drippings had collected in the valley of the celery. Lifting it to my lips I tilted in up at an angle and slowly the juice began sliding down the valley of the celery towards my mouth. For once in her life Karen was speechless as she watched that cuntjuice flow oh so slowly toward the end of the celery and my awaiting mouth. It was so thick that when it reached the end it sort of collected there and instead of pouring freely it started flowing off in a thick, sticky wad. For just a moment it seemed to hang there and then it dropped down and landed right on my awaiting tongue. I spread it with my tongue all over my lips and gulped some of it down. It was so tasty! I licked the rest of the juice off of it and then ate it up. Now there was an appetizer that more restaurants should have on the menu.

Karen was beside herself with joy when she saw what I had eaten and said, “Damn Cindy, did you ever swallow so much juice at one time in your life? That was fucking incredible!”

I was already dunking another carrot into Darleen in search for more. Pulling it out of her wet pussy I was just about to eat it when I thought, why be greedy? I slid off the bed and fed it to Darleen who happily nursed on her own juice and ate it down with a loud chewing noise. A drop of cuntjuice was dripping down her lips when she finished and I bent down to lick it off. She grabbed my head and pushed her hot tongue into my mouth and shared more with me. After a quick slurp on one of her long nipples I hopped back into bed with Karen who was already eating another well coated carrot.

“Time for a little hide and seek,” Karen purred and proceeded to push a three inch piece of carrot up into Darleen’s cunt. Darleen did some kind of clenching movement with her hips and damned if that section of carrot didn’t slide right inside of her and disappear from view.

“Cum to mama,” Karen whispered and buried her face in Darleen’s gash. Her fingers pulled Darleen open and I swear she did her best to squeeze her whole face up there. Both of her lips were completely inside Darleen’s pussy and I could only imagine what mischief her tongue was up to. Darleen’s head was thrown back and she was in the midst of an extremely intense orgasm. Her hips thrashed around but Karen stayed with her all the way through the orgasm until finally with two or three final gasps Darleen fell back into the chair and began taking long breaths, trying to come back to earth. As for Karen, when she finally removed her face from Darleen I could see that the bottom half of her face was soaked with juice and there between her full, gorgeous lips was that carrot! Unfucking believable! She wolfed that carrot down like a starving sailor and then began licking the juice off of her face and fingers. I went over to help and even Darleen came down to join the feast. Oh what a yummy picnic!

As the three of us lay in the bed after that meal we kissed and played with each other until the urge for a nap overtook me. I felt myself starting to drift away and the last thing I remember Karen whispering to me was, “Sweet dreams baby. When you wake up Darleen has been bugging me ever since you got here to let her lick your asshole. That should be sooo much fun!” I couldn’t have agreed more and drifted into a deep, peaceful sleep.

12