A Hot Night in Midsummer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smile to myself and stroke my cock in preparation for the next course, and before you have time to protest I stroke it along the length of your pussy before lining it up at the entrance to your cunt. You gasp, as slowly I slide it deep into you until the head is nestled against your cervix. I pause for a few moments to savour the glorious feeling of being engulfed in your warmth and softness. I then start to fuck you, starting with long steady strokes, withdrawing until the head of my cock is only just inside your cunt, then thrusting all the way home until my balls slap against your anus. The feeling is wonderful, and I love to watch the way your cunt grips my shaft as I pull out.

As I start to build up the tempo, you push your hips up to meet me, and you wrap your legs behind my back, pulling me further into you. Your climax is building more quickly this time, and I can feel the muscles of your vagina contracting around my cock with each stroke. All the while you are calling out, "Fuck me, fuck me, oh fuck me," but your words soon turn to moans and squeals of pleasure. I can feel that you are getting close, and this spurs me on to fuck you harder. The sensation in my cock is amazing, and I feel the tension in my groin rising up inside my shaft that signals my impending orgasm.

It does not take much longer before you go right over the top in an explosion of ecstasy, and in your rapture you pul me down hard against your breasts, pressing your open lips to mine and thrusting your tongue deep into my mouth. Then I feel my balls tighten and my cock begins to twitch and pulse as I pump my semen deep into you, bathing your cervix with my seed. The feeling in my cock is incredibly sharp and intense, like a spear pushing its way up through the head into your cunt, and ineffably sweet sensations run from my groin back into my body which is juddering and shaking as if in extremis. Our orgasms seem to go on for ever, but at last the sensations subside, and our bodies start to relax into the bliss of post coital languor.

"God, that was fucking sensational," I murmur, as I slump over your prostrate body, "You have the most fucking wonderful cunt that I have ever had the pleasure of possessing."

Once our breathing has returned to normal I pull out of you, my cock still hard under the influence of the Viagra. I pick you up from the chair and carry you over to the bed, where I undo your suspenders, remove your suspender belt and peel your stockings off your legs, kissing my way down the inside of your thighs as I go. Your pussy is wet and sticky with our combined juices, so I clean you up with my tongue, savouring the mixture of sweet and salty, before lying down beside you and taking you in my arms. "Rest for a while," I whisper in your ear, "and then we can go on to the next course."

After about half an hour you begin to stir, and I sit up and opening the vacuum flask, I pour us each a mug of soup. "I suggest that you sit up and eat something," I say, "It will refresh you, and give you the energy for more fun. I fully intend to fuck you several more times before the night is done, and I can promise you that your orgasms will be more intense than anything you have ever experienced."

You giggle, and cuddle up to me, turning to give me a sensuous little kiss before tucking into your soup and sandwiches. It seems that fucking gives you an appetite, because you pretty quickly demolish your fair share of the sandwiches. We wash it all down with a glass of champagne, and then return to the serious business of sex. We lie on the bed, kissing and stroking each other's bodies, exploring each other with our finger, lips and tongues. Our breathing quickens, and we soon move on to that delightful level when all our nerves seem to be on fire, little shock waves of exquisite sensations shooting through our bodies as we rub and slide against each other.

Breaking off for a moment I reach down beside the bed to retrieve a small bag. I unzip it and bring out what looks like a jumble of chains to which are attached five adjustable clips and a number of small weights, a small egg shaped vibrator and remote control, and a canister of lube. Your eyes widen as I lay them on the bed beside us, and you mouth silently forms the question, "What the fuck?" but my cock twitches at the thought of what I am about to do to you. There is a look of fear and apprehension in your eyes, so pull you to me and gently stroke your hair in an attempt to reassure you that you are quite safe.

"I am not going to hurt you," I explain, "There will be a little pain to start with," I continue, barely able to contain the excitement in my voice, "but that will soon turn into the most thrilling sensations flooding through your body from your nipples and pussy."

I smear a small amount of lube on each of your nipples, and a more generous helping on the lips of your pussy, the hood of your clitoris, and deep inside the entrance to your cunt. The cold lube and the attention of my finger makes you gasp, and your legs start to quiver in nervous anticipation. I attach a clamp to each of your nipples and to your inner pussy lips, tightening them just enough to make you flinch with pain, and the final one t your clitoris. I then insert the vibrator into you gaping cunt, and set the control to about mid position.

I watch you for a few minutes as you adjust to the new sensations that your are feeling, the pain rapidly turning to pleasure as I promised. The entrance to your cunt begins to pulse in and out as waves of muscular contraction ripple through your vagina, and your sweet little rosebud also starts to open and close. I turn up the vibrator a notch, and you start to move your hips backwards and forwards as your level of arousal mounts. I know that even if I did nothing else you would start to climax in a few minutes, but I want to increase your pleasure level beyond anything you have dreamed of.

I flip you over into a kneeling position, and push your head forwards so that you are taking your weight on your elbows. Your delectable bottom is pointing in the air, and I watch fascinated as you cunt and anus continue to pulse rhythmically in and out. You are getting wetter and wetter, and your juices are running out of your cunt and down the insides of your thighs. I pull on the chains attached to your pussy and nipples, which makes you jump, but you do not protest, and I know that you are starting to move into the zone where you will start to lose contact with the world around you. I pull on the chains again, and attach a small weight to the clamp hanging from your clitoris, pulling it down towards the bed. Your legs are beginning to quiver with excitement, and I sense that you are wondering what else I am going to do to you.

I turn up the vibrator even more so that it is running at about three-quarters speed, which makes you moan, "Oh fuck, that is so good, my pussy is on fire, oh fuck, fuck, fuck."

I push your legs further apart, and squirting a generous amount of lube into my hand, I spread it around your anus. I push first one, then two, and then three fingers past the sphincter, which opens up for me with only the slightest pressure. I can feel the vibrator through the thin wall of flesh separating your vagina and rectum, and I catch my breath with the thought of the pleasure I am soon going to experience as I thrust my cock deep into your rectum. I rotate my fingers back and forth until I feel you are stretched sufficiently, and then place the head of my cock at the entrance to your anus, and with just a little push slide into you until you have taken my whole length, and my balls are resting against your swollen pussy lips.

I turn up the vibrator to full, and start to fuck you, thrusting my cock into you so hard that your head is forced into the pillow. The weights on the clamps on your nipples, labia and clitoris swing backwards and forwards sending jolts of intense sensation deep into your body. You are covered with a fine sheen of sweat, and a flush of deep pink has spread down from your neck towards your bottom. I think you look sensational as I watch my cock pounding in and out of your rectum, and reaching for the camera I take another picture to add to tonight's album. Your head begins to thrash from side to side, and you babble incoherently, delirious with pleasure, your eyes glazed and sightless, as you move inexorably towards an orgasm of earth shattering proportions. I grab your hair and pull your head back sharply thrusting the finger of my other hand into your mouth. And then it happens. Your body and legs go rigid, as your orgasm starts to explode through your body.The muscles of your cunt and rectum contract violently, clamping my cock deep within you, and expelling the vibrator from onto the bed, where it continues to jiggle about in its own little erotic dance. Even in my own state of euphoria, I become aware that my legs are soaking wet, and realise that the convulsion of your cunt has ejaculated a large volume of your juices over me.

The beginning of your orgasm triggers mine, and I pump spurt after spurt of semen deep into your bowels. We are both shaking, our chests heaving as we struggle to breathe. In unison we cry out in rapture as we lose all sense of our surroundings, lost in a warm pink fog of extreme sexual bliss, every nerve ending feeling as if it is linked direct to our genitals, which throb with such sweet sensations that words cannot describe them. Time seems to stand still, but at last we start to come down from our sexual high. Your body goes limp, and it is only my cock in your rectum and my arm around your waist that prevents you from collapsing almost insensible on the bed. I switch off the vibrator, which has does its job magnificently, undo the clamps on your pussy and nipples, and pulling my cock out of you, gently lower you until you are lying half prone.

I feel the delicious exhaustion of post coital bliss stealing over me, so I lie down behind you and hold you in my arms, one hand cupping your left breasts, the other gently resting on you mound, which is sticky with our mingled secretions. Before I go to sleep I slip by still erect cock into your cunt, where it will sleep in your warm, soft velvety tunnel.

It is light when I awake. I can feel you stirring, and as you slowly become conscious, I tenderly kiss your neck and shoulders. You languorously stretch your limbs, pushing backwards with your hips to push my cock further into your cunt.

"That feels so nice," you say, "Oh I wish it could stay there for ever. It makes me feel in some way, oh I don't know, perhaps complete is the right word."

"You were wonderful as well," I say, "That was the best fuck I have had for a long time, your body was so attuned to mine that we travelled right up to the gates of paradise. But we haven't finished yet. There is one more delicious road to sexual heaven which I want to take you down. One more sweet perversion that I wish to share with you before we must go our separate ways."

You turn and look at me with a languid expression, your eyelids still heavy with sleep. You show no sign of surprise or resistance, and I know at once that you are completely mine, and that there is nothing you wouldn't let me do to you.

"I continue, "It is now your turn to dominate me. I have a nice little strap-on in my bag, and I want you to fuck me with it until we both come once again. It will be your lasting memory of tonight, my final present to you."

I fit the straps of the device around your waist and between your legs. The dildo is double ended; the shorter end fits nicely into your cunt, and I make sure the straps are adjusted to ensure the maximum stimulation of your clitoris. Squirting another generous dollop of lube into your hand, I lie back on the bed with my legs apart and my knees drawn up to my chest. I slip a pillow under my buttocks so that my anal sphincter is at just the right height for you. You look really excited as spread lube liberally around my anus and on the dildo, which you waggle lasciviously between my legs. The wild look in your eyes tells me that extreme lust is starting to take you over, and you eagerly comply when I tell you to insert as many fingers as possible into my arse. God the sensations are fantastic as you insert one, then two, then three, and finally four fingers almost up to the third knuckle. I think to myself that with a little practise I am sure that I could get you to fist me, and that excites me even more.

"It's my turn now," you whisper, "I am going to make you pay for everything you have done to me. I am going to fuck you till your balls fry and your brains boil, you kinky bastard." And with those words, you plunge the dildo hard into my rectum until the base is resting against my balls.

You grab hold of my cock with both hands, and start to rock your hips backwards and forwards, stroking my cock in time with your thrusts. I put my hands on your hips and slide them up to breasts which are bouncing up and down as you fuck me.

"Go on, come, you bastard," You scream at me, "Shoot your hot creamy load all over your tummy. I want to see you surrender to me, to become my slave. Come on, let go, you know you want to, let go, and become my little cock slut."

I totally lose track of time as you fuck me, my climax building slowly but steadily from deep inside me. I feel as if we are floating up from the bed, the world around me turning pink, then red, then finally deep crimson. My cock begins to jerk and pulse, my balls tight against the base of my shaft, and as my come starts to spurt inches in the air, the head of my cock swells beneath your fingers. You stroke the sensitive area beneath the glans, squeezing my balls in one hand, and milking my shaft with the other to make sure that every drop of come has been expelled from my balls. You rub your hand in the hot sticky come on my tummy, and then smear over your tummy and chest , massaging it into your breasts. Only then do you let your climax begin, but what a climax. You thrust the dildo as hard as possible into me, and rock backwards and forwards to stimulate your hypersensitive clitoris. You begin to shake and shudder, your head thrown back, and your mouth wide open, squeaks and moans and growls issuing from your throat, as your orgasm rips through your body like a magnitude seven earthquake from its epicentre in your groin.

Finally we are done. You collapse forward onto my chest, still embedded in my anus, and we kiss and cuddle, sticky and wet with sweat and semen, and vaginal juices, all blended together in a melange of sexual ambrosia. I am sure if we could gather and market it, the mixture would make a most powerful aphrodisiac.

We fall asleep for another hour until it is time to get up, wash and dress, before going our separate ways. We shower together, tenderly washing each other, softly caressing each other's most intimate parts in an attempt to fix in our memories a lasting image of our night of extreme passion, and unbelievable sexual fulfilment.

As you leave, we exchange cards, and promise to keep in touch. I say that I will send you copies of the pictures I have taken. Then with one final, almost chaste kiss, you are gone.

But then, did you ever exist, or was it all a midsummer night's dream?

12