A Hot Night With Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother and son continue their affair.
1.4k words
4.4
145.3k
100

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow up to Hot Night with Mom. No real story here just my fantasy of a mother and son romance. I'd like to thank those of you who read my last story and added comments. I read them and tried to improve my writing. I think I did so I hope you enjoy this next installment.

Waking up slowly I was thinking last night was just a wonderful wet dream until I felt mom's finger gently stroking my arm. Turning my head I found myself looking into her smiling face.

"Morning. How did you sleep?" she leaned over lightly kissed my lips.

I could feel myself smile from ear to ear as I realized that last night really did happen.

"Never slept better, thanks to you. How did you sleep?"

"Best sleep I've had in years, thanks to you." we both laughed.

I raised my arm so she could move closer until her head was resting on my shoulder. Even though it was still very warm in the room I didn't care. I needed to feel her close to me.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked while my fingers were now lightly stroking her upper arm.

"Only about twenty minutes or so. I was watching you sleep. You look so much like your father." she sighed.

"Dad was one good looking guy." I chuckled. "But then he had to be to marry such a beautiful woman."

There was an awkward silence between us. I wanted to talk about what happened last night and, more to the point, how our relationship had changed and how she felt about it.

I cleared my throat, "We should talk." and we did.

For the next hour we sat in bed discussing what we did and the implications that go along with having an incestuous affair with one's own mother. It was a conversation I never expected to be having especially sitting naked in bed with my mother.

"Robby you know that we can never, and I mean never, tell anyone about what we're doing. While at home we can be ourselves around each other, but others might not understand our special relationship. I know you love me, and I love you but I don't want to jeopardize what we've found." she looked at me with a tear in her eye.

"Mom I understand and I won't do or say anything to anyone that would ruin this relationship we now have. I just want to be with you. I love you so much." now I had a tear in my eye.

We hugged then finally got out of bed to start our day. It was Saturday so I had to work the afternoon shift at the restaurant where I wait tables. Its not a bad job especial on Friday and Saturday nights when more people come out to dine. But they like to rotate the wait staff so everyone has a turn at those nights. Mom spent the day cleaning and doing laundry. I knew it was going to be another hot night so after work I asked friend if they could drive me over to Wal-Mart so I could buy a small air conditioner for our bedroom. If we were going to sleep together I wanted us to be comfortable.

What I really wanted was to buy her something romantic as a reminder of our first night together but I knew she wouldn't approve. So I went to get her something more practical. All the small AC units were sold out. No surprise there. Looking around I did find the next one up in size and it was in my price range so I bought one.

After my friend drove me home I found a note from my mom saying she had gone out shopping and would be back around five. So we got the AC unit in the door and up to my mom's bedroom. There I was able to get it in the window by myself and decided to try it out.

I saw she had changed the sheets from last night and the bed looked so inviting. So I fired up the AC to high, stripped, and laid on top of the blankets letting the cold air flow over my naked body. God it was such a wonderful feeling. As I was laying there thinking about last night when I heard mom come in from shopping.

"Robby I'm back. Where are you?" she called out.

"I'm up here mom." I yelled laying there with my cock standing at attention.

"What are you doing and why is the bedroom door closed?" she says as she opens it and walks in to the cool air and the site of me on the bed.

"Oh my. What do we have here? You got an air conditioner. How thoughtful. Now what would be a good way to thank you I wonder." as she said those last words she closed the door and started to get undressed with her eyes locked on mine.

"Well now that you mention it we could pick up where we left off from last night. I remember you saying something about wanting to taste my....." I just smiled at her.

She grinned back, "Oh you're soooo bad." she was removing her panties.

As she started to climb on to the bed I suggested she place her legs on either side of my head. "I think I'd like to taste you again too." I said with a sly grin.

"I like the sound of that."

She moved herself into position and as I looked at her glistening slit I felt her tongue lick the head of my dick. God she knows how to use that tongue of hers. I started slowly and very lightly lick and kissing the insides of her thighs occasionally teasing her lips and clit by flicking my tongue over them. This drew sighs of pleasure from her as I also would massage her beautiful ass with both my hands.

I could feel her lick up and down my shaft as her hot breath sent shivers through me while she would gently tickle my balls with one of her hands. My mouth was soon covering her clit as I would suck and lick her harden little nub. Moving my right hand I began to slide a finger in and out of her wet pussy feeling her muscles squeeze around it from time to time. Then I added another finger and this made her moan around my cock as she continue to suck with great skill. We did this for at least twenty minutes bring each other to the brink.

Finally I decided to make her cum first by escalating the speed of my fingers in and out of her while at the same time sucking her clit even harder. She stopped sucking my cock to let out a loud guttural groan of pleasure that I'd never heard any woman do before. Suddenly her pussy gushed forth and my face, fingers, and hand were covered in her sweet nectar. My God did she cum hard. I could feel her body trembling as she lay on top of me.

"Oh my Robby. Where did you learn to do that? I've never had such an orgasm like that." she was breathless.

"Its amazing what you can learn on the internet." I chuckled.

"Well then young man its time I returned the favor."

She immediately took my manhood deep into her mouth. I could feel the head of my cock hit the back of her throat as she sucked it. The feeling was like nothing I'd felt before and soon the familiar pressure was building deep within my balls. I could sense my impending orgasm and was close the edge.

"Oh mom I'm going to cum very soon. That feels sooooo good. Oh yeah you're the best." I wanted to say more but couldn't find the words.

"Oh baby I love your big hard cock in my mouth. Mommy wants you to shoot all that hot cum in her mouth. Will you do that for your mommy? Show me how much you love your mommy. Cum for me baby. Cum for me." she was back sucking with a renewed passion.

"Oh God mommy oh God here I CUUUUMMMM." every muscle in my body contracted to help force that white hot spunk to shoot out.

Mom was ready for it as she was suck on the end of my cock letting her mouth be filled with cum. She swallowed as fast as she could and never missed a drop.

"My my that was quite a load. You must really love your mommy a whole lot." she laughed.

I just laid there breathing heavily, "You have no idea how much I love you mommy."