A Hot Summer Day Ch. 06

Story Info
A husband is a sex slave for the day.
3.8k words
4.46
100.6k
40
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first of football season and it was the long awaited OU vs. Nebraska game. You see I went to Oklahoma University and my wife Ann went to Nebraska University. It is a rivalry across the nation and definitely in our home.

We got out the snacks and sat down to cheer on our alma maters. Before the game got started I suggested to Ann that we add a little more to it this year.

Ann and I bet regularly and the loser has to be the other's slave for the day. In the past it usually meant doing various chores around the house or getting things done that the "Master" of the day wanted done or needed help with. With the events of the last weeks and months I thought "Slave Day" might become a little more interesting.

I bet Ann that OU would win and if by some outrageous chance they did not I would be her slave for the day and vice versa if Nebraska lost.

She said, "Your on mister."

The game was back and forth all day and was turning out to be the game it was built up to be. It was filled with lots of cheers and boos. The game came down to 4 seconds left and OU was winning by 3. Nebraska had the ball and was attempting a 42-yard field goal. They snapped the ball, the kicker kicked it and it was up and good. Tied and going into overtime. Nebraska won the toss and scored a field goal and OU got the ball and did not score. Game over Nebraska 13 – OU 10.

I had lost and now she was already asking, "when is my slave day?"

I said, "Tomorrow is Sunday so it will be tomorrow."

She got a devilish look in her eye and said, "Good that gives me a little time to plan your duties."

The next morning arrived with a slap on my ass and Ann saying, "Come here slave and lick my pussy!"

I did as I was told and slid over and started to kiss her good morning.

She said, "Did I tell you to kiss me? No, I told you to lick my pussy." She was taking this slave day seriously. I slid down under the sheets and did as I was told. She must have got up early and shaved her pussy because it was smooth as silk and tasted oh so sweet. I licked and sucked on her clit until it was hard and came out to play. My mistress mewed and moaned at the attention. She started to shake and tremble and I knew that meant she was going to cum. She jerked with an "AUUUUUUUGH" and squirmed around as I continued to lick.

She grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up to her face and said, "Now you can kiss me."

She got out of bed and turned and looked at me and said, "Let's go slave you have a long day ahead of you."

I was lying there looking at her with my dick as hard as a rock. She said, "You might as well put that thing away. You don't get to fuck your Queen until you have proven you are worthy."

I got out of bed and started to put on some pants when I got severely reprimanded by her. "Did anyone tell you to put clothes on? I don't think so. You are going to have a very long day unless you start to do as you are told."

I then got another slap on the ass only harder this time.

She said, "Now get your ass into the kitchen and fix my breakfast. I will be outside sunning when it is ready bring it out to me."

I went into the kitchen and fixed my Queen her breakfast of bacon and eggs and toast. When I was done I took it out to her and placed it on the patio table. She had gone in and put on her very skimpy bikini swimsuit.

I said, "Her is your breakfast my Queen."

She scolding said, "Where is my coffee?"

That amounted to another slap on the ass and a reprimand for forgetting the coffee. I went in to get her coffee and took it to my mistress. While she was eating breakfast I was instructed to massage her feet. She sat eating her breakfast and I sat on the concrete completely naked massaging her feet. I was enjoying the view while massaging her feet as her pussy was barely covered by the swimsuit and her pussy was so wet that she was starting to soak through the fabric and I could smell her sweet essence.

When she was done eating she stood up and said, "Clean up that mess in the kitchen and then come back here for your next duties."

After cleaning up the breakfast dishes I went back outside to find out what my mistress had in store for me next.

She said, "Here put these on they are a gift to my handsome slave and you are to wear them until I instruct you to take them off."

I held it up and it was a thong swimsuit. I put it on as told.

She said, "Turn around and let me see your cute ass in them." I turned and she ran her finger under the elastic that disappeared into my ass and ran her finger down the elastic strip to my balls.

She said, "Very nice but, we have to do something with the pubic hair in the front. Come inside with me." I followed her inside and to the bathroom.

She reached for a can of shaving cream and said, "Sit. I am going to clean this up."

She spread shaving cream all over my dick; balls and pubic area then got out a razor and started to work. My dick was as hard as a rock as her face was there by my dick and she was moving it around to do the shaving. When she was done she got a washcloth and wiped off the remaining lather and hair. I looked down and she had shaven me to as clean as the day I was born.

She said, "Wow, I like that. Now put your new swimsuit on because the pool needs cleaning."

I put the suit back on and went outside to clean the pool. She sat on a lounger and just watched.

"She said, "I have always wanted to have a hot looking pool boy clean my pool in a thong swimsuit."

All of a sudden I heard Mary come through the yard and whistle.

She said, "Alright Ann! Thanks for inviting me over to see the pool boys new suit." Even though Mary had seen me naked I blushed.

Ann said, "Slave come here we have to show Mary the best part." I walked to Ann and she pulled down my suit to let Mary see my slick shaven cock and balls. Mary reached out and cupped my balls and rubbed her hand all over my crotch.

"Wow, that really feels nice and smooth. I like it," Mary said

Ann said, "Pull up your suit and get back to work."

I pulled up my suit but my cock was so hard that the head of it stuck out the waistband. I walked back to the pool to keep working.

Ann and Mary were sitting and watching and talking and sometimes whispering to each other.

The doorbell rang and Ann said, "Slave boy would you please get the door."

I was shocked and said, "I am not sure I should do that dressed like this."

Ann walked over to me and slapped my ass so hard it stung.

She reminded me, "You are my slave for the entire day now go answer the door."

I went to the door and tried peeking out to see who it was and could not see anyone. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

It was Jane, Denise and two girls with them I did not know.

Jane stepped in and said, "Wow, nice looking butler and I really like the outfit." She introduced her friends to me as Ashley and Kim.

I shook their hand and said, "Nice to meet you."

Jane was standing behind me and said, "Someone must have been a bad slave from the looks of the handprint on your ass." I blushed again.

I told everyone that Ann and Mary were out back and I was cleaning the pool so come on out.

The girls were setting and talking and watching me clean the pool.

Ann said, "Slave boy we need some cold drinks here get us some iced tea."

I went in to get the drinks and when I came out with them and served each of them Ann once again pulled down my suit to show off her handy work. She told everyone you have got to feel it.

"Slave go around to everyone so they can feel how smooth you are," Ann demanded.

My cock was again very hard. I made the circle of girls and all of them had a good feel and a few of them had to stroke it once or twice. Pre-cum was dripping from the head of my dick and Ashley scooped it up with her finger and stuck it in her mouth.

She said, "Ann your slave is not only sweet looking but sweet tasting."

Ann said, "Back to work slave!"

The girls were talking and I was cleaning and I looked over and all of them had removed their swimsuit tops and were now naked from the waist up. Ashley was a beautiful redhead. She stood about 5' 11" tall with the classic porcelain skin of a redhead. She had a killer body with big full tits that had small pink nipples on the end of each one.

Kim was a blonde who reminded me a lot of Kim Basinger. She also was beautiful.

Here I was cleaning the pool in a thong swimsuit with 6 women who could all be Playboy models just a few feet away, topless. My dick was hard as a rock. I understood that part of my slave day was also a tormenting day to see how long I could go without attacking someone or something.

I had finished cleaning the pool and went to Ann and said, "What would you like for me to do now?"

She said, "You are a very congenial slave to your Queen. I know you must have meant to add to that question."

I then said, "I am finished with the pool my Queen, what would be your next request of me?"

She said, "That is better. The house needs vacuumed next."

I started for the door and she said, "Wait slave boy. Come here. I think you have too many clothes on and we need to lose the swimsuit now. Take it off right here."

I reached down to remove the suit and started to peel it off and she said, "Wait, turn around so we can see your ass as the thong slides from your ass."

I turned around as ordered and pulled the suit down and the string between my ass pulled down last. The girls were very appreciative of my ass and my strip tease right in front of them.

Mary said, "That is much better."

Ann said, "Now go inside and get to the vacuuming."

My cock was at full attention as I turned and headed for the door. As I stepped inside I could hear all of them giggling.

I went in and started to vacuum the house in the nude. The girls would occasionally come in and out just to watch my hard cock swinging around as I vacuumed.

I was finally done vacuuming and went out back to see what my next orders were.

All of the girls had got into the pool and were floating on rafts either with their asses in the air or their tits in the air. What a sight to behold. Six beautiful women naked in the pool and all I could see was asses and tits.

I stood at the edge of the pool and asked, "My Queen the vacuuming is done what would you like for me to do next?"

She looked at me and said, "Get in the pool I need some lotion rubbed on my back." I stepped into the pool and walked over to Ann. I squirted lotion onto her back, ass and legs. I started at her shoulders and moved down to her firm tight ass. I made sure that all of it was covered. I went to her legs and made sure that as I was rubbing the backs of her thighs that I went in between her legs and brushed my hand against her pussy. A little teasing can go both ways.

"There my Queen what would you have me do next?" I asked.

Ann said, "I think all of my friends need some lotion put on them. Take care of that for them."

Wow, now things were starting to get promising. I turned and Ashley was next to Ann.

I said, "Ashley would you like some lotion?"

Ashley responded, "Yes that would be wonderful." Ashley was lying on her back and her big firm full tits were baking in the bright sunlight. Her pussy was shaven except for a small thin strip just above her pussy. My cock felt like it was going to explode just from the thought of getting to touch this red headed goddess.

I squirted the lotion onto her tits, beautiful firm stomach and down each leg. I started on her tits. They were definitely more than a handful and they were natural. I rubbed them with both hands and her cute pink nipples and areola tightened up into little peaks. I moved down her stomach and then down each leg being sure to also rub my hand against her pussy. She just lay there with her eyes closed like I was not even there. I then rubbed the lotion onto her pussy. This girl was wet. I rubbed and her clit peeked out of its hiding place. I rubbed lotion on her little nub and she then knew I was there. She was moaning each time I hit her clit. I then stopped and moved to Kim.

I thought to myself, "Now who was doing the teasing?"

Kim was lying with her ass in the air. It was a beautiful sight. She had a tight little bubble butt that you could bounce a quarter off of. She also had firm muscular thighs. You could tell she worked out regularly. I was already tired of the teasing and put a glob of lotion on her ass to spread over her body. I started with her ass and grabbed it with both hands and gave it a deep tissue type massage. I was sliding my hand between her ass and was brushing against her little rosebud and down between her legs to her pussy. I spread the lotion onto her back and legs and then back to her delectable ass. I ran my hand between her ass again and tickled her asshole and then on down and slid my finger into her pussy. She moaned loud enough that Ann heard it.

Ann said, "Slave you better not be taking liberties with my friends as all I asked you to do was put lotion on them not masturbate them."

I said, "I am sorry my Queen I got carried away."

She said, "Come here. Bend over this mattress you must be punished for disobeying orders and for getting carried away."

I bent over the mattress. My ass was out of the water and on display. Ann then placed a sharp slap on my ass. I heard the other girls moving and one by one they all slapped my ass for misbehaving. I almost lost my load in the pool as they were having their way with my ass.

Ann reached under me and grabbed my cock and said, "Ladies I think he is enjoying this from the way it feels. We all need to give him a harder slap on the ass and see if we can get his cock to soften up a bit."

Again, each one took their turn and this time each drew back and slapped it hard. The whole time Ann held onto my cock and each slap on the ass caused my dick to jerk in her hand. The last slap came from Jane and I shot my load into the pool and was moaning.

Ann said, "Ladies it didn't work he shot his load in the pool."

"What must we do now?" Denise said.

"Take him inside and restrain him. We will make that cock go soft one way or the other," Ann ordered.

Ann said, "Go inside and lay on the bed I will be in shortly."

I got out of the pool and went inside and laid down on our king sized bed. I had just cum but my dick was still hard.

Ann came in and said, "Slave you have not been a good slave and misbehaved and now you need to be punished."

She grabbed some of her silk scarves and tied my wrists and ankles to the bedposts. She then tied one over my eyes so I could not see.

She said, "You lay there and think about if you are going to behave or not. I will be back later."

I laid there spread eagle on the bed with my dick sticking in the air and my mind was racing as to what was going to happen next. My ass was still stinging from the abuse it had taken in the pool.

I am not sure how much time had passed but I heard noises in the room and then the bed started to move.

First I felt a mouth cover my right nipple and begin to suck and lick it. I then felt another mouth take my left nipple and do the same to it. I felt the bed move and someone straddled my face and lowered a shaved wet pussy to my mouth. I felt someone take my cock and started to suck on it. Right after that I felt a pussy at each of my tied hands and I started to play with them.

My mind was reeling. I had six beautiful women who were either expecting attention from me or was giving it to me. It is no easy task working your tongue and hands independently while receiving pleasure.

I heard Ann say, "Slave Boy you better be at your best today because your Queen and her friends are expecting pleasure from you. If we don't get it there will be more punishment involved."

I did not know who was where or who was doing what. The pussies at each hand were now grinding into my hands and the pussy on my tongue was dripping juices onto my face and into my mouth. My nipples were tingling with the sucking they were getting and whoever was on the right was biting my nipple. The mouth released from my cock and I felt it being inserted into a pussy and they were pumping up and down.

The pussies on each hand were now dripping into my hands and I was rubbing their clits. The pussy on my right started to shake and I heard a loud "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH" and they nearly broke my hand grinding into it. Whoever was on my face was also ready to cum and was grinding into my face until my nose was the instrument of use on her clit and she was screaming, "OH GOD, OH GOD I'm CUUUUUUUUMMMMMMING" She then let lose some of the sweetest pussy cum I have ever tasted.

My cock was starting to ache and my back was bowing and Ann said, "Not now slave boy." She reached for my cock and squeezed off the flow of cum that was boiling in my balls. The pussy on my cock got off and was replaced by another pussy. I could tell everyone was changing places and taking turns in each position.

I have no idea how long the sucking, licking, fingering and fucking went on or how many times Ann squeezed off my orgasm. My dick and balls were aching for release. I do not know how many times each of them came but it had to be several times each.

I could smell the air in the room and it smelled of sex and cum. My face and hands and cock were covered in pussy juice.

I then heard Ann say, "Girls we are going to take turns riding this slave's big cock until he cums. It will be like Russian roulette. Each of us gets 2 minutes and one of us will get lucky and get his big load shot into our pussy."

The first one climbed on and started riding for all she was worth. Ann said, "Time." That pussy departed and another took its place. I was holding back now so I could enjoy this for as long as possible and to show the girls how long I could last.

Ann said, "Time."

Another took her place and was taking a different approach by sinking all the way down and just grinding and giving my dick a pussy muscle massage.

Ann said, "Time."

I was afraid I was not going to make it past this one. This pussy was very tight and had a harder time adjusting to my cock, which made it worse for me. Finally she was sunk all the way down and started using that tight pussy on my cock. She was pulling almost all the way out and then slamming her tightness back down. I started to arch my back wanting more and then I shot load after load into her and she was screaming like a wild animal.

She just sat there on my cock until it deflated and fell out of her pussy.

She got up and I heard Denise say, "I told you we would get him soft before the day was out."

The next thing I remember is waking up and someone was untying me. When the blindfold came off it was dark outside and Ann was looking at me.

She said, "You have been a good slave boy today. Now you better go shower you are a sticky mess."

I went in to take a shower and she was right, as I looked in the mirror I was covered with dried cum. I got out of the shower and went to find my Queen and she was lying on our bed naked.

She said, "I have one more duty for you today. I want you to make love to me and treat me like your Queen."

I told her, "You are my Queen everyday."

We made soft gentle passionate love and then fell asleep in each other's arms.