A Hot Summer Night

Story Info
Brother discovers sister's beauty.
1.2k words
4.18
233.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashleigh rolled over in bed. The hot summer nights were getting to her now. She never seemed to be able to sleep for long. The sweat formed a sheen on her forehead. There didn't seem to be any sort of breeze at all. To top it all, the heat just seemed to make her extremely horny as well.

She sighed and rolled over, fishing around under her bed for her faithful plastic friend. Abruptly she pulled it out and threw the sheet off of her sweating body. She flicked the vibrator on low, and lightly swept it across her already erect nipples. Gently she moved it down across her flat stomach. It slipped lower and slid across her throbbing clit. It made her gasp at the sudden pleasure.

Moving on she slid the vibrator down into her slit, finding her pussy with ease. Familiar and comfortable with her body, she knew the best way to please herself. The warm plastic slotted into her tight cunt as though made for it. Ashleigh moved the speed up a little, following a tried and tested routine. She started to move the vibrator in and out of herself, finding her clit on each outward stroke.

So caught up in her own pleasure was she, that she didn't hear her brother Matthew come in from a night out with the guys. She didn't hear him go to the fridge for a drink, she didn't hear him emptying ice cubes into a tumbler, she never heard a sound as he turned the kitchen light off and closed the door behind him, and she certainly didn't hear him climb the stairs. She never heard him investigate the buzzing noises coming from his little sister's room, and she had no inkling that he'd pushed her door ajar and was watching her avidly.

Ashleigh continued in her pleasure. Beads of sweat littered her body, making her look like a roman statue in the moonlight. Matthew had never felt so aroused in all his years. He watched her hips buck against the vibrator, and reveled in her writhing body. Carefully he moved further into the room, gently shutting the door behind him.

He carefully walked to the bed and lowered himself onto the side of it. Ashleigh finally registered his presence, and her eyes widened, but she was too far gone in her ecstasy to stop for anyone, even her own brother. He smiled at her, his eyes moving across her beautiful body, and whispered to her low and huskily about her perfection, and how he'd like to pleasure her himself. His words were like honey to Ashleigh, and she imagined him as her lover. She closed her eyes again and listened to his sexy voice whispering to her, caressing her with words.

Her climax would come soon, a fever was starting between her legs, and pins and needles shot down her thighs. Her toes curled and her hips bucked. One final time her back arched and she orgasmed like she never had before.

As she came down from the sexually elicited high, she looked at Matthew shyly. Embarrassed, yet aroused at his being there. He smiled at her and simply said 'That was beautiful Ashleigh.'

With that he set his glass on her dressing table and leant over her naked body. Carefully, with the skill of a practised lover, he started to kiss her. He ate her mouth hungrily, tasting the sweat from around her face, gently he moved down her body, kissing every inch of her bare flesh. When he reached her breasts he circled each with his lips, moving inwards in ever decreasing circles until he reached her hard nipples. He nibbled and caressed them with his mouth and teeth until she groaned at the pleasure.

Matthew reached out to his glass of juice, hooking an ice cube out and carefully deposited it on the flat of her belly. The sudden coldness made her gasp and utter a low giggle. He chased the ice cube across her body with his mouth until it finally melted, then he found another and placed it in his mouth, gave her a grin and disappeared between her thighs.

Ashleigh lifted her head and tried to see what he was doing, but to no avail. A sharp sensation shot through her and she realised he was using his mouth to press the ice against her clit. What an exquisite sensation! Around and around her clithead the ice cube traveled. Then as suddenly as he'd put it there he sucked it back into his mouth and moved onto her cunt. With his long tongue he pushed the shrunken ice far into her tunnel. He licked each drop from around her hole as the ice melted, when it finally disappeared he warmed her pussy with his hot tongue, lapping and probing with an intensity she'd never experienced before.

He stood and undressed, to Ashleigh he looked like a God, his body silhouetted in the faint light from the window. His penis stood erect and proud. Every inch a man. He moved between Ashleigh's legs and looked at her questioningly. Knowing what he was asking, Ashleigh wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him to her. She could feel his cock nudging at her pussy, but still he held back. She opened her mouth and gently kissed him on his mouth, he responded in kind, kissing her back. Carefully he pressed into her. Ashleigh sighed as he finally entered her warm, waiting cunt. At last she felt sated, her pussy was full and it was heaven.

Matthew moved further into her and started to thrust with more pressure. His cock touching the warm walls of her tightness, the friction was amazing. She wrapped her legs around his back, urging him on, so he moved faster, building the rhythm, his pelvis rubbing against her clit. Ashleigh felt her second orgasm of the night begin, she could see Matthew sweating and urged him on 'Cum for me Matthew, put your seed in me'. He needed no more encouragement and his loins erupted, pumping his sister full of his cum. Feeling her own climax contracting around his dick, squeezing the last few drops of cum from him. He flopped onto Ashleigh, completely satisfied.

Reality came back to him and he almost gagged, oh fuck, he'd just shagged his sister, he was condemned to an eternity in hell. How would he face her the next morning? Would she tell their parents? Would he be labelled as a pervert?

He started to get up from the bed, and looked at Ashleigh, despair written across his face. She felt sorry for him, how could he blame himself? It had been beautiful! The best experience of her life.

'Matthew' she said, 'You're not going are you? I thought you'd need... cleaning?' She flicked her tongue across her lips suggestively and grinned.

He looked at her. How could something so perfect be a sin? Matthew smiled back and knelt back on the bed, placing his cock close to her mouth. They'd worry about an eternity in hell later on...

Thanks all xxx Hope you enjoyed this one. Positive feedback much appreciated, so too is constructive criticism. But negative comments are unnecessary, if you don't like it... don't look at it {ggg}