A Hot Summer Night

Story Info
Lovemaking on the beach.
1k words
3.22
18.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short romantic story and yes the young people are assumed to be over 18!

*

The last night of summer on the beach, it was hot and luscious, fires dotted the beachfront with small gatherings of people having a good time, some making out here and there, mostly young people.

A lone figure walked, following the surf, delighted by the activity. She wore a mere wisp of a skirt and a light see- through cotton wrap with nothing underneath. It hung with style just covering her breasts. Her bare legs and arms shone with a deep gold tan, a gorgeous color enhanced by the fires light. A mane of wheat colored hair fell loose about her shoulders and reached the middle of her delicate back. Her eyes a softer blue then even the sky on mid summers day, if anyone had noticed they would say her eyes were not unlike a fairies. She walked with confidence and a sassy little sway to her step.

Just short ways down the beach away from the small parties of young people was a man, her man. He had his own small fire and blanket to rest on. She could see him ahead waiting her arrival. A bare hint of a smile lit her face, and a shy downward look, caused by him watching her approach, brought a glow to her skin. To her, he was everything, his animal scent mingled with sea water and sand on a hot sultry night, his chest strong and wide, shoulder's that invited her head to rest on and arms muscular and warm. Hands, dexterous, hot; knew how to make her feel good.

As she got closer, she could see his charming smile, the one he saved only for her. Firelight danced across his face, his eyes filled with adoration for the mature woman walking his way.

"That's it baby, come here, right here," he said holding out his hand. He embraced her with a lover's hug tight and strong. She sank into him feeling his substance intoxicated by his essence.

"You look so good babe," he said and inhaled the salty air infused with her heady natural perfume." You ready for this, it's our last night here." He whispered in her ear, his mouth laid kisses down her neck, eliciting a small shudder of thrill.

She didn't speak just yet, instead to answer him, let her fingers explore his bare chest, and down his to his mid-section. She tilted back her head, waiting for the fiery kisses she knew would follow.

His mouth found hers and they kissed long and slow, tongues entwined tasting the passion riding just below the surface. It was easy with him, easy to just melt into his arms, so easy to let him take her, their bodies pressed tight. A hot hand ran under the wispy skirt following the curves of her ass. Another little shudder shook her body; she was hot for him as he was for her.

He pulled them both down to sit by the fire and watch the waves slap against the shore, waves that would soon be hers, waves of wanting, of aching pleasures. "Sit here babe," he patted the area between his legs. She sat her back to him resting on his chest, they both could watch the water lapping at the sand. A slight breeze from the sea lifted her skirt baring her to him. The burning fire warmed the already steamy air.

"You ready Carrie, I'm gonna make ya cum babe, right here in the night," His voice soothed and thrilled at the same time, she knew what to expect.

"Michael, you sure we should do it here, right out in the open?" She was having second thoughts someone could certainly come by.

This would be their last night there on the beach, they would go home the next day and even if someone saw the couple they would never see them again.

Michael answered her question with a sweep of his hand under her skirt lightly touching her sex and running up under the wrap caressing her breasts. She relaxed and turned to face him on her knees, he wore just white lose cotton pants fastened by a cloth tie. She undid it, and pushed him back to lie on the blanket. Her intentions were clear he would have to get naked first.

Carrie tugged at the cotton pants inch by inch pulled them down releasing his hard cock. Down his muscled thighs, till all was revealed.

She gave him an impish smile proud of her achievement he lay there gazing at her, hungry for her touch. She looked so hot, so sexy the firelight playing over her skin, illuminating her features in a most pleasing way.

Another impish smile crossed her face, as she slid around facing away, showing off her ass just visible under the skirt. Swung over top of him, her trimmed pussy and sassy ass close to his mouth. Any worries of someone watching were long forgotten as they indulged in hot-blooded passions.

She sucked at his cock, and he lapped at her clit, breeze from the sea, cooled her wet pussy sending shivers down her spine. They pleasured each other for some time. She turned to face him, they kissed again, and he flipped their positions, His gaze enveloped the sweet woman under him, his hand brushed aside the light cotton wrap revealing her fragrant skin and honey colored breasts. Bliss was for her as he sucked the tantalizing mounds.

A small crowd had gathered at a respectful distance awed by the mature couple, their unhurried lovemaking, and their practiced strokes unlike the young couples who were frenzied in their movements. The firelight caught their concert of reverence for each other.

His tongue moved down her body, sucking and teasing the flesh. Michael entered her slow and easy, like a man savoring every moment of an extraordinary event. Caroline's pussy warm and wet met his cock hard and throbbing. They swayed together while the firelight danced over there skin and a breeze from the sea, cooled there heated bodies.

The small crowd moved back and away then leaving the couple to Finnish what they started. Caroline's cries of ecstasy could be heard over the surf crashing against the shore. Every young person there wished they had the experience of the older couple and all learned something about love that night.

Michael and Caroline walked hand in hand back down the beach and headed to the privacy of their little cottage.