A Hot Summer Night

Story Info
Highlighted by the TV he watches two beautiful women explore.
1k words
3.98
20.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ceiling fan hums. It's 2am mid-week. Monsoon season on the Coast means that yet again the humidity makes it too uncomfortable to sleep but at the same time zaps every drop of moisture from your body. My body feels plastered to the bed as the storm beats down outside the sliding door.

Longing for a beer, or at least a glass of water, I pour my body off the bed and quietly down the hallway to the stairs.

Sharing a house with my best mate's younger sister seemed so simple at first. We both needed to live closer to the city for work and uni, but somewhere between the lack of a housemaid, constant couch surfers and take away meals, the initial gloss had worn off.

Half way down the stairs a soft glow streams across the wall, "Damn it, why is she still up?" I wonder to myself "Can I get into the kitchen and back without her noticing, or at least without activating world war three?"

Crouching down I scout out the area, TV on check but volume down, crap no way to get passed, even if I grabbed some water from the bathroom tap upstairs she would know that I was up. And I'm not in the mood for conversation.

My eye is drawn back to the TV, though the volume is down the screen tells a story of its own as I watch the beauty of one woman between the legs of any other. "One day, one day," I mutter to myself under my breath, "Or perhaps today."

The glow from the TV created a silhouette across the room and her naked body. Her perfect breasts setting off her lean and fit body. Her hair cascading down over her shoulders and her left hand placed directly between her legs.

Mesmerised, I sank into the stairs frozen at the sight. Unable to look away, surely it is one of my flatmate's friends who drank a little too much (again) and wasn't able to drive home (again). But her delicate outline, her curves, her soft yet muscular calves... she was too familiar, too similar to the creature that I lived with everyday.

Yet I can't look away... fuck, my best mate is going to kill me for perving on his baby sister or her friends.

Watching her breathe flow from her lungs and perhaps knowing she has an audience she lies on her back, still able to see the TV screen, her legs open in full view from my position on the stairs. With the anticipation of the show I am now witnessing my cock is hard against my stomach, without control I slowly stroke the head and shaft feeling my tension building.

Before me, highlighted by the sheen from the TV was the smoothest pussy I had seen in my life. My strokes fell in line with the circles that she was making of clit, her second hand pulling her lips apart allowing me to see deep inside her pussy. Two of her fingers entered deep, a gasp left her lips despite her knowing the inevitable. Needing no further encouragement, she rode her fingers and to my amazement and her delight, with a slight twist to her torso I watched as her hand was swallowed by her swollen pussy.

Begging my body not to give me away, I pulled on my balls to stop the impending eruption as her body arched with juice flowing from her wet centre with such force that I knew the rug would need to be steam cleaned and floor boards mopped.

"Hey, I thought I was supposed to drink your juice tonight?" the familiar voice of my best mate's sister entered the space.

"There is plenty left for you," replied the naked silhouette on the floor, "why don't you cum over here and eat some. I've been waiting to play with you all night."

Hit by the light from the TV, my flatmate's silhouette came into view as she sat down on her girlfriend's face, "Now what am I going to do to you, you naughty child, who stole my thunder. I think there is only one place left for me to go." Without a word, I saw the legs open wide in front of her. "Good girl, although I've decided you need to perch yourself over the arm chair of the lounge." Slight murmurs came from below flatmate's body, her large breasts bouncing slightly as she ground her pussy into the face below. "Do as I say and I will reward you."

Standing up and into the direct line of light from the TV, I watch as my flatmate spread her legs and slide a vibrating egg inside her shaft before handing the remote to the arse, pussy and legs stretched across the lounge directly in my line of sight. "Now you will be a good girl and show me what you like." My flatmate explained, placing her body directly over the lounging figure, one leg each side of body, in a split second I felt her gaze upon me and my throbbing cock, feeling her direct gaze I shrank back into the shadows.

Spanking the arse before her my best mate's sister demanded again, "I said, show me what you like." A buzz ripped through the room that immediately took her breath away, "Good girl, now let me fuck you the way I know you like it."

Without further words, I gazed (and rubbed) on as I watched my flatmate's hand enter the swollen, juicy, bald pussy that sat in my line of sight, her left hand clutching a tiny silver vibrator that she firmly placed under friend's clit hood and with her now moist fingers on her right, I begged belief as she slowly began to enter the perfect arse rotating her fingers deep into front of me. The hum that filled our space increased as their scent, circulated by the fan was blown into my direction.

Not being able to hold back any longer, I struggled to keep silent as I watched hot stream after hot stream of cum unload from my cock onto my sweat laden torso.

As if silently incentivised I watched as another stream of juice exploded across the room, matched to a screaming orgasm from my best mates sister before she dug her face into the streaming pussy juices. Looking up directly at me, she asks...

"Did you like the show?" her face glistening with the juices from her girlfriends slit. "I think it's time we licked you clean..."