A Hot Threesome

Story Info
A lucky fan meets two former WWE divas.
1.5k words
66.6k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met up with Lita and Trish at a bar. I got to know them both pretty well. Trish the sexy Canadian Blonde is wearing a sparkling tang top and a black leather mini skirt, along with black high heels. Lita the hot, dirty red head is wearing all black; tang top, mini skirt, and high heels. I saw her thong once and it's dark red. Trish on the other hand is not wearing anything underneath. Both ladies were sitting across from me at a table. I checked underneath the table and saw Trish's pussy and Lita's thong. At first I thought I saw Lita's pussy, until I checked out Lita from behind, seeing a thong above her skirt. Trish and Lita were both turned on from that.

So Trish got up from her chair and sat on my lap, she then sexily asked me, "Do you want to see Lita and I fuck?" I answered on instinct, "Oh yes!"

We all went to their hotel room. Lita and Trish stripped each other down naked. Lita begins to suck, lick, and bite Trish's nipples. I couldn't believe it. Seeing Trish's breasts and Lita's hot piece of ass, up close and in person. They're both on the bed and Lita is fingering Trish's hot pussy. Trish wanted to lick Lita's pussy. So with Trish on her back, Lita got on all fours into the 69 position and they both began licking each other's pussies.

After a couple of minutes, they both stopped and invited me into the action. Lita told me, "Fuck my pussy." then told Trish, "Enjoy your pussy being licked." I added, "I'll fuck you Trish after I'm done with this slut."

That got Lita more frisky, so she stuck her ass out in front of my boner and proceeded in licking Trish's pussy. I wrapped my arms around Lita's waist before I drove my cock right into her pussy. I pumped Lita as she licks Trish's cunt. Trish is moaning out loud right below my crotch. She grabbed my thighs, taking an amazing lick to her cunt. She has got a bug's eye view of my cock entering and exiting out of Lita. She grabbed my ass and forced me to slam into Lita harder and faster. She then rose her legs to Lita's armpits as she wraps her arms around Trish's gorgeous legs. Lita was able to slide her tongue deep into Trish's pussy. She couldn't hold back anymore, so she shot her load right into Lita's mouth as she took it down hard. Trish wrapped her sexy legs around Lita's upper body as Lita relaxes her arms down on the bed, as if she's normally on all fours.

With Lita moaning like heck, "Aaaahhhhh! Aaaahhhh fuck! Holy shit! Aaaahhh!" Trish begins to talk dirty, "Fuck her Evan! Take it Lita! Holy shit you guys can fuck!"

Lita kneeled up, and grabbed a hold of both of Trish's ankles. She let one of them go and held my head. She relaxed the back of her head on my left shoulder. I wrapped my right arm around her breasts. She then held that arm with her left arm. My left arm is wrapped around her abdomen. She then grabbed my other arm and forced me to sit my ass down on my heels. She continues to bounce up and down.

With Trish now looking up at around my crotch, watching my cock fuck Lita's pussy, I suggested to Lita, "Let's get Trish a better view." Lita knew exactly what I meant as we both kneeled up with our crotches and the intercourse up in front of Trish's face.

Lita slightly bent over and used her left arm to keep her in balance and the other arm on my ass, forcing me to slam into her, even though Trish is already on that. I've got my left arm on Lita's abdomen still and my right arm on her lower back. I then felt the feeling bursting in my testicles.

I shouted, "Here it comes Lita!" She responded, "Ah fuck! Just give it to me! Cum in my pussy! Shit! Cum in me!"

I grabbed Lita and snapped her backward to my upper body. Lita grabbed my head and one of my ass cheeks as she came onto my cock. I hugged her tightly as my cum came shooting out of my dick and into her vagina. Trish was amazed. She litterally saw a lump in my dick when I climaxed. Unfortunately, Trish thought that I'm done.

She got up and asked me with a concerned look on her pretty face, "What about me baby? Are you done?" As Lita pulled herself off of me, I answered, "Trish. Baby. I'm still hard as a rock, I'm good for another ride."

Trish smiled and laid down on her back. Lita got overtop of Trish's pretty face and had her lick her pussy. I got below Trish and drove my cock into her sexy pussy. I'm slightly bent forward, so with Lita and I face-to-face, sort of, we began to share each other's tongues. Trish wrapped her arms around Lita's waist as a couple of times, Lita opened her mouth very wide. Meaning, she's enjoying her pussy being licked by Trish. Everytime Lita did that, I slivered my tongue back into her mouth. At one point, I lowered myself and began licking Lita's breasts as I continue to fuck Trish. Lita then rested her hands on the back of my neck and her head on my head.

A couple of minutes later, "Aaahh! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" shouted Lita as she came into Trish's mouth.

Lita got off completely and positioned herself so that she's not in the way and has the view of the intercourse. Trish and I grabbed each other's arms as I continue to pump into her. I then rolled both of us over so that Trish is riding on my cock. I caressed her breasts as Lita then gets below my crotch and having the best view of my cock entering and exiting out of Trish. I sat up and held Trish lightly.

Trish then stopped and demanded, "Fuck me from behind baby." I immediately answered, "You got it babe."

Trish got off and on all fours. Lita rubbed Trish's pussy for a little bit, until I positioned myself right behind her. Lita pushed me forward and drove my cock in visciously into Trish. I wildly pumped her with all of my strength. Lita hugged me tightly from behind as I was still able to keep up my pace.

Lita told me right by my ear, "Fuck her Evan. You fuck her as hard as you can!" Trish continues to moan, "Aaaahhh! Oh fuck Evan! Fuck me hard baby!" As I wrapped my arms around Trish's waist, I shouted, "Oh fuck you girls have two hot pieces of ass! And boobs!"

Lita then stretch her arms out by my sides to hold onto Trish's hips and slam into me. Lita then used her waist to push mine into Trish, much harder and faster. The feeling felt amazing as Trish's felt even better when she's about to cum.

Trish's moans got louder as she grabbed her breasts. Lita then said, "Oh fuck! Are you cumming Trish?" Trish answered, "Oh fuck yes I am! Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!"

I thrusted myself a few more times as I came exploding into Trish. My cum came exploding out of my dick and flowed into Trish's pussy. She sat on my lap until all of my cum went into her.

Lita then got on all fours and asked me, "You still have one more run left for the both of us? The reason I ask, is because watching you and Trish fuck the hell out of each other, made me frisky and wanting more. Also.....Oooohhh fuck yes!"

Lita moans as I got behind her and inserting my cock into her. I rocked her back and forth. Trish looks on and masturbates. With a stunned look on my face, I then took myself out of Lita and went over to Trish. She's lying on her back as I got on top of her and slid my cock into her. I pumped my way in deep inside her. After a couple of minutes, Lita wanted more. So she sat on my lap, with my cock going straight into her after I pulled out of Trish and sitting my ass down. Lita rode my cock like a wild animal.

She stopped when she moaned out loud, "Aaaaahhhhh fuck!" Lita came onto my cock and got off of me.

I then went back over to Trish and got her on all fours. I drove my cock into her and wildly pumped her hard and fast.

Trish moaned loudly until she came, "Ooooohhhhhh fuck that feels so good!"

Her load came shooting onto my cock. The feeling around my crotch is feeling so good that I had to cum at that moment. So both Trish and Lita each used one hand to grab my cock and jerk me off. They went really fast and didn't stop. Just about over a minute later, I felt it.

So I shouted out, "Here it comes babes!"

Both Trish and Lita slobbered their mouths over my cock as they both got an equal amount of my cum. After they've collected it all, they smooched and delivered the cum to each other. We all then fell asleep. The babes left town next morning, as I kept them and last night in my memories.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Helping Stephanie McMahon He has the Billion Dollar Princess a mile high!in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
A Fantasy fulfilled Employed to fuck WWE Divas, he enjoys Trish Stratus.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Alone with Stephanie McMahon One on one with the Billion Dollar Princess.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Lovely Lita Two lucky wrestling fans double team the lovely Lita.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Stephanie McMahon Wrestles WWF starlet gets laid.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories