A Hot Time with Sheila

Story Info
She's more than he bargained for.
828 words
3.61
114.8k
15
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was sitting there sipping on his third rum and coke of the evening when he saw her. She was about 5'5'' tall, with long blonde hair and green eyes. She was staring at him and he realized that she had been for sometime now.

She got up and started to sashay towards him. He allowed himself to take in her entire body. She was a true hottie. Her tits were at least a c-cup and seemed very perky. Her hips swayed to the music coming from the mediocre band on the stage. She wore a very low cut, very tight mini dress with lace all the way around the very high and revealing skirt. It hugged her sweet form as she came closer to him.

She sat down on the stool next to him giving him a little flash of the black panties she had on under that hot little dress.

"Hi my name is Sheila." she said in a slightly husky, very sexy voice. She smelled great like wildflowers and when she spoke, he felt a little stirring in his pants.

"Hey, I am John." he replied feeling a little awkward. What was this beautiful young thing doing talking to him? He was no slouch, at 6' tall. He had stylishly cut dark brown hair, and almond colored eyes. He did not have too much trouble getting girls but they hardly ever looked this hot.

"I've been watching you from across the bar for a while, and I just had to come over and talk to you." She said while lightly laying her hand on his arm.

"Watching me huh?" he said beginning to flirt a little, knowing how the game is played.

"Sure, I mean, what would a handsome looking man like you be doing all alone on a Friday night?"

He explained to her that he had just gotten done with work and decided to stop off for a few drinks before heading back home.

"Well, maybe you'll get a little more than you thought you might if you stick with me," she said with a wicked little smile. Casually she leaned a little more towards him and slipped her hand up high in his thigh. "Hopefully I'll get what I am looking for." Leaning in even closer, her lips brushed his ear and he felt her breath hot on his neck as she whispered, "My place is only a half a block away, come on in and you'll cum all over!" With that she stood up and started to walk out the door.

He quickly finished his drink and threw a twenty on the bar, following her out the door. He caught up to her on the sidewalk slipping an arm around her slender waist.

They entered her building and he got an excellent view of her hot ass as she mounted the steps ahead of him. His cock was definitely hard as a rock and ready to go now. She seemed to have this spell over him that he could not break.

As soon as they entered the door, she was all over him. She pressed him up against the door and slipped her tongue past his lips exploring his hot mouth. She was the sexiest thing he had ever been with. He put his hands all over her gripping her tight ass and running his hands up and down her back. She was unbuttoning his shirt as fast as her hands would let her. She undid the last button and pulled it out of his waistband and tossed it over her shoulder. She immediately began kissing his chest and licking his nipples running her lips all over his neck and chest as she undid his fly and was working his belt loose. As his pants dropped she was down on her knees in an instant licking his thighs and slowly stroking his cock which was rock hard and dripping with pre-cum. She sucked him into her mouth and began running her tongue all over his cock driving him wild. He grabbed her hair and started moving his hips slipping more of him into her mouth. She got hotter and hotter, and started to bob her head onto his hot cock faster and suckling it nice and hard. He started fucking her mouth getting the best head he had ever had. He gave a hard thrust and his hot load began to shoot in her mouth. She tilted her head and swallowed his hot cum, letting it slide down her throat.

"Now it's my turn baby" She whispered in his ear as she slowly lifted her skirt and slipped down her lacy panties. He was astonished, and a little turned on, to see a huge rock-hard cock standing at attention at the top of her stocking clad legs.

He slipped to his knees as she slipped her cock into his mouth. He was thinking, I am getting more than I bargained for...