A Hot Tropical Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PolAmour
PolAmour
10 Followers

You do so wrapping one of the bed sheets around you as she goes into the huge open shower. She turns on the water and, while it runs, comes back over to you. Leaning in you see her beautiful pert breasts swing slightly forward as she takes you by both hands and then pry's your thighs apart with her thumbs. "I take a shower, we watch each other" she says placing one of your hands over your pussy. You can still feel some wetness from last night and, as you clench slightly, the dull pleasurable ache from having taken her hand inside you. She steps into the shower and starts to sensually massage the water into her beautiful golden skin. She caresses her own breasts and tilts her head back as the water cascades down her face and hair. Her hands snake over her neck and face, her fingers run through her hair and she brushes the water from her eyes to step forward to reach for shower gel. She smiles to see you, one leg hooked over the arm of the chair opening your pussy as you gently run your finger in a figure-8 over your clit. She lathers the shower gel erotically rubbing it into her hair and body then turns so her back is to you. Her shoulder blades are beautifully sculpted and her waste and arse perfectly proportioned. She slides a finger down the crack of her buttocks then a second rubbing soap into her rosebud hole. Then, unexpectedly, she leans forward, placing both hands flat on the floor of the shower so you can see the water and soap run across her arsehole and pussy lips. You rub your clit harder as she reaches a hand up and, spreading her legs slightly, she starts to rub her own clit. As the soap washes away she dips a finger into her pussy while rubbing her clit, all the while bent double at the waist, presenting herself to you. You are both getting close to orgasm, the warm sun kissing your skin, hers caressed by the warm water tricking across her open labia. She stands and turns to face you before sitting in the shower mirroring your leg spread position. Looking each other in the eye and watching each other masturbate, each knowing that they want to see the other orgasm and you both try to last longer, while all the time being driven to the sweet delight that their body craves. She starts to come, her fingers a blur and then stopping as her body convulses. You watch fascinated as you see her whole crotch clench and body tense before you are overtaken by your own earth shattering orgasm. You hear white noise and close your eyes only to see the familiar white spots of light as your whole body tenses with pleasure and you cry out in pleasure.

You are still in the chair as she staggers to her feet, the first time she hasn't appeared balanced and utterly self-possessed since we saw her on the beach. She rinses the last traces of shower gel then shuts off the shower, taking a towel from the rail on the wall. You smile as she uses it, not to cover her body, but to wrap her wet hair. She takes another to dry herself whilst maintaining eye contact with you, somehow this is the most intimate act you've witnessed her perform. She walks over to her clothes, piled up from last night. She throws her dress on and towels her hair, slips into her shoes and picks up her knickers and bra. She goes to the bedside table and takes a sheet from the phone pad, scribbling something on it before stuffing her underwear into her bag. She stalks over, her heels clicking on the tiled floor and leans in pecking you on the cheek. She lingers and you feel the warmth of her skin against yours, she smells fresh and clean but still wonderfully feminine. "See you later." She says, as much a statement as a question before a last long languishing kiss, full and soft. She turns and walks out of the apartment, pausing to look over her shoulder as she did at the beach. Again she mouths the same thing to you as before but it is only when you look down at the piece of paper you realise what it was she said. Next to her name and a phone number she has written "Get in Touch."

Then end.

If you enjoyed this story, please do leave a comment and let me know what it was that you particularly liked, even if anonymously so I can write more stories for you enjoy.

PolAmour
PolAmour
10 Followers
12