A Hot White Mess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

College flashed in Alex's mind. Kim and his mom swam out of the lake instead of Hirsh and Fred. He thought of suckling at their teats and finding refuge in their sweet and safe arms. He remembered the cock pressed up against his ass and the wonderful fantasy of being completely owned and used by a man but he blotted it away as an aberration, a physical reaction, a novelty. 'That's not me - that's not my life or what I want,' he lied to himself. He blinked and a tear fell. He shook his head in an almost violent no.

For a long moment they stared at each other. The sound of the woods in the morning began to settle over their bodies and it allowed Alex to relax and breath and he fell against the tree.

"I didn't think so," Steve finally whispered. He pecked Alex on the cheek then winked and smiled. He took two steps back and motioned for Alex to lead the way out of the woods and back toward the beach. When out of earshot of the tent on B1 Steve put a hand on Alex's shoulder to stop the runner that was building up velocity in hopes he could escape Steve's orbit.

"Hey, Alex," Steve said as he turned around in surprise. "You may want to go for a swim - you know clean yourself off."

Alex looked down again at the hot white mess and nodded weakly. "Right," he muttered.

"And I'm serious about the triathlon stuff," Steve added. "You never know, you might have some talent."

But Alex had already kicked off his shoes and was running into the lake. He hoped to never see Steve again.

Later that afternoon, when the puppies bounded back to the campsite from a long walk in the woods, Alex noticed a yellow leaflet stuck under the wiper of his family's sedan.

"What now," he said exasperated and walked to the car. He expected an official document; some sort of citation for some sort of bogus violation. He plucked the sheet from the window and was shocked to discover that it was a marketing flyer.

Extreme Fitness Open 24 hours Three convenient Portland and South Portland locations Specializing in personalized training to meet your health and fitness goals Be a winner! Choose Extreme Fitness!

The back of the flyer went on to describe various training regimens, from Marathon training to Weight Loss. Someone had circled 'Triathlon training' with a black marker. Also circled was their location in South Portland. And 'Ask for Steve' was scrawled on the bottom.

"What's that?" Bill asked. He had followed Alex to the car, being just as curious about the potential ticket.

Alex looked around. "Just a marketing flyer," he said.

"Huh," Bill said and he walked up to his pick-up. "Funny, they didn't give me one."

"Weird," Alex replied and feared that Bill would ask to examine the document. He crumpled it and stuffed it in his pocket. "It was for some new Christian Bible Study Group on the other side of the lake," Alex added.

"Oh geez," Bill said with some disgust. "Probably some cult trying to convert us; stop us from living our evil ways." Bill threw Alex a brotherly shoulder as they headed back to the girls.

12