A Hot Wife Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Sandy leaves the hotel to stay with John.
4.6k words
4.33
101.9k
38

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatonka
Tatonka
230 Followers

Chapter 4 Sandy leaves the hotel to stay with John

Sandy was looking for her swimsuit in the suitcase and thought; should I wear my one piece or a bikini, then she noticed the satin pink g-string bikini in her suitcase. Sandy was sure she hadn't packed this one.

Then she realized that Alex must have put it in the suitcase, he couldn't really want her to wear that to the pool. Alex is just trying to mess with me she thought.

Sandy changed into her white one piece swimsuit and high heel sandals. She looked herself over in the mirror and said to herself, "That looks respectable enough for a public pool."

Sandy walked out of her room into the pool area and laid her towel out on the chase lounge. No one was using the pool yet except for a young couple and their two young boys. Sandy sat on the side of the pool and let her feet hang in the water to adjust herself to the water temperature. Then she let herself into the water and after adjusting to the colder temperature she swan a few laps.

When she got out of the pool her nipples were noticeably erect from the coldness of the pool. She decided to walk over to the bar and order a drink. By now there was a pretty good size crowd in the lounge and Sandy could feel the men checking her out but she paid them no mind and ordered a margarita.

The bartender explained to her that the pool was just filled earlier in the day and hasn't had time to warm to room temperature yet. Sandy got her drink and headed back to the pool feeling several sets of eyes on her rear as she walked away.

A young man at the bar couldn't keep his eyes off of Sandy, and he hurriedly finished his beer and headed to his room to change. A few minutes later, Sandy watched as the young man walked out of his room and into the pool area. She noticed that his room was next door to her own. She watched him as he splashed into the pool, swam a lap, and got out. He was a good looking young man with a nice tan and muscular body. She also noticed that the shorts he was wearing became a little see through when wet. He immediately walked over to get the chase next to Sandy.

"Waters a little cold today," he said.

Sandy agreed with him on that, and the young man introduced himself as Jack. It turns out Jack is a local and is just staying at the hotel while his apartment is being painted. Jack noticed the wedding ring on Sandy's finger and asked if she was in town with her family.

"I'm here on a business trip for a couple of days," she explained.

Jack started thinking he might have a shot at this sexy wife in town alone.

"Can I buy you a drink?," he offered.

Sandy replied, "Thank you Jack, I would really like that."

An hour and two drinks later Jack decided it was time to make his move, "I noticed your room is next to mine," he said.

Sandy said she liked the rooms that open out to the pool, originally they were going to put her on the second floor but she was able to get it changed online before leaving for Denver.

Jack went on, "Oh, so you got your room changed so you could be next to me."

After a quite minute he said he was just joking.

Sandy decided to loosen things up a little and said, "That's right, I had asked if there was a room by the pool next door to a sexy young man."

Then they both laughed. Sandy got up and jumped back into the pool, Jack followed her in.

A couple of minutes later he had Sandy in the corner of the five foot deep end of the pool where Sandy had to rest her arms on the edge of the pool to keep her head above water.

Jack moved up close and put his arms around Sandy's waist squeezing her close. "It's okay Sandy, I have you," he said.

Sandy let her hands rest on Jacks shoulders. She could feel his hardening cock pressing against her swimsuit as he reached behind her knees and pulled her legs around his hips.

Then Sandy said, "Jack, please stop, I'm married."

But instead of letting go of Sandy, he grabbed her ass with one hand and then worked his way lower until he felt her vaginal area and began massaging her, making her wet with excitement. She put her mouth on his and let him enter her mouth with his tongue.

Then she whispered to him, "There's people watching us, let me go to my room and I will stop over to your room later."

Jack smiled at Sandy and released her from his strong grip. She swan a couple of laps and teased with Jack like nothing had happened.

Then she climbed out of the pool, took her towel and wrapped it around her waist and said, "See you in a while Jack."

When Sandy returned to her room she was nervous about what to do. If she didn't go to Jacks room, how long before he would be knocking on her door. And if she told him she changed her mind would he let it go at that. He seemed pretty forceful in the pool, and it happened so fast that she wasn't sure how to react. She had tried to say no to him but that just seemed to make him more determined. Her cell phone started ringing, it was Alex.

Alex started the conversation asking how her day went and letting her know that he was missing her. Sandy went along with the conversation but was waiting for a chance to tell him what had just happened at the pool.

"Alex, I'm afraid to be here alone right now," she said.

"What' going on, is someone bothering you," Alex sounded concerned.

Sandy told Alex everything that had happened since she got off work and went to the pool. She explained to him that she had to play along with this guy in the pool so he would let go of her.

Alex asked her if she thought he was dangerous or seemed crazy and Sandy responded that she thinks he's just young, dumb and horney as hell. She started thinking about asking Alex if she could spend the night at Big Johns house.

Sandy thought, if I ask him I know he's going to think that I let John screw me. She decided against asking him, it would sound too much like their sex play the other night, and in real life Sandy knew Alex wouldn't want another man taking her to bed.

Alex said, "Sandy, just put out your "Do Not Disturb" sign on your door, and if you have any problem with someone knocking then call the front desk and make a complaint.

"Okay, I'll do that, I'll be alright," she said.

She said good night and that she was going to get something for dinner and go to bed early. Alex sounded like he had a buzz going, but told Sandy he loved her and missed her. Sandy changed out of her swimsuit and put on a pair of panties. She decided she was just going to put on a pair of jeans, the bra she wore earlier and a t-shirt. She slipped on her black high heels, took out her cell phone and called John.

John answered his phone, "Hey Sandra, I was hoping you would call."

Sandy told John about the guy at the pool and told him she was afraid to be there alone. She told John that Diane had gone out or she would have asked if she could stay in her room.

"You can come over here and stay the night, I promise I won't bother you Sandy," he said.

"Will you come and pick me up John?," she asked.

John told Sandy he would be right over and Sandy said she would wait for him in the lounge. Sandy decided to put the little silky blue g-string bikini into her hand bag. Later sitting at the bar having a drink and waiting for John she thought, why did I take this little thing, if we go for a swim I wouldn't wear this. She went back to her room and put her black bikini into her bag, but left the g-string bikini in her bag also.

Back at the lounge as Sandy was trying to nurse her drink slowly, the bartender who had served her earlier decided to try his luck.

Sandy told him, "I'm going to tell you something, just because I like you. A very large and muscular man is going to be here to pick me up and I wouldn't want him to think you're trying anything with me."

The bartender chuckled, "You mean Jack, yeah he's already bragged to everyone that he was getting in your panties tonight, how about giving me a shot at it tomorrow night doll?"

The words no sooner left his mouth when John entered the lounge, he walked right over to Sandy with a big grin on his face. He put his hand on her shoulder and asked her if anyone was bothering her. Sandy felt so relieved that he was there she told him everything was okay. John sat next to her, looked at the bartender and ordered two more of what Sandy was drinking.

Sandy rested her head on John's huge upper arm for a second and said, "Thank you so much for coming to my rescue."

After finishing their drinks, they walked out to John's car and headed towards his house. John pulled into a pizza place and said he had ordered a large combo to go, asking if that would be okay. Sandy replied that pizza would be fine.

John was back out in a minute and they pulled into his driveway ten minutes later. John suggested that they sit on the patio and Sandy agreed that would be nice.

Sandy looked around and was amazed at John's home, "This place looks really expensive John," she said.

John replied, "I'm just renting it for now but I have an option to buy any time during my lease. The bar is just through the sliding doors if you would like to fix a drink," he offered.

John had a large cooler sitting by the pool and he walked over to it and pulled out a beer. "I have beer and wine coolers in the cooler, can I get you one?"

Sandy looked in the cooler and took out a wine cooler.

"This sounds good, and that pizza smells great," Sandy said.

They sat down at the patio table and enjoyed the calm breeze, pizza, and refreshments. Sandy asked if she could have a look around and John told her to feel free.

"Walk through the bar and the door to the left is a spare bedroom with bath. It's yours as long as you like," John offered.

Sandy looked through the house and found the master bedroom upstairs. This is bigger than my entire main floor, she thought. I never realized he was so well off. She returned downstairs and went into the guest bedroom and was amazed at the size and décor. The bathroom was very large with separate shower and very large Jacuzzi bath. Sandy placed her belongings on the bed and walked back out to the patio.

"This place is beautiful," she told John.

"Not as beautiful as you are Sandy", he replied.

After a brief pause he added, "Sandy, I told you I wouldn't bother you, feel free to use my house as if it were your own. I am going to go for as swim and maybe a sit in the hot tub before calling it a night."

John went into the house to change into his swim trunks while Sandy got another wine cooler and sat down at the patio table.

A few minutes later John walked out to the patio. Sandy looked at his massive chest and muscular arms, his legs were long and well developed. His stomach was flat with the abdominal muscles well defined. He was wearing bright yellow swim trunks that went down to mid thigh and fit tight around his strong legs. Sandy felt breathless for a minute watching John walk over to the pool. That's the sexiest ass I have ever seen, she thought.

John jumped into the pool with a splash, and Sandy returned to the house to change into her black bikini. A few minutes later she returned to the pool and jumped in.

She swam up to John and placed her arms around his neck. "I think I want to be bothered", she said.

She then moved her lips close to Johns. He looked into her big brown eyes and knew she was his for the night. He placed his large hands on her sides and pulled her close as his tongue entered her mouth for the first time. He could feel her body quiver, and they broke off the kiss.

They played in the pool for a few minutes and Sandy got out to return to her drink she had left on the table. The water felt great but now out of the pool it was feeling cold in the night air.

John walked up behind her and put his hands on her shoulder, "Are you cold?," he asked.

John took the cover off of the hot tub and turned it on. The water lit up from the lights and the jets started churning the water. Sandy and John got into the tub and Sandy noticed how Johns swim trunks puffed up from the jets. They both laughed and he told Sandy that when he is alone he hot tubs in the nude.

Sandy told John about the skimpy blue g-string that her husband had mistakenly packed in her suitcase.

She said, "I almost had enough nerve to wear it in the pool a few minutes ago."

John said, "You look sexy in anything, but I bet I really missed out seeing you in the g-string.

Sandy asked, "Do you want to see me in it?"

Sandy got out of the tub and wrapped herself in a towel, she then headed inside. Sandy changed into the silky thin pink g-string and bikini top. She slipped her black high heels on and looked in the mirror. The silky material would cling to her skin and she thought about what it was going to look like wet. She knew it would look like she was wearing nothing. She wrapped the towel around her waist and returned to the patio.

Sandy walked up to the hot tub holding the towel, her wedding ring sparkling in the light from the tub.

"Are you ready," she said as she dropped the towel.

John looked Sandy over from her small perky titties to the small crease where the silky g-string material was tucked into her crack.

She got into the tub and said, "Okay John it's your turn."

John said, "That's not fair, I don't have a g-string to change into."

Sandy responded by telling him that he already told her he likes to be nude when he hot tubs, so he should just take them off. They both laughed.

"Are you embarrassed John? Take off your shorts so I can see what-cha got," Sandy laughed.

John stepped out of the tub and said, "Okay, off they go."

Sandy knew where this night was heading and began to worry that if it went much further she might not be able to change course.

John put his thumbs into the elastic waist bands of his trunks and slowly lowered them to his pelvis area. He hesitated and looked at Sandy, noticing the serious look in her eyes and the slight smile on her lips, he lowered the shorts slowly.

He got back into the tub standing directly in front of Sandy before sitting down next to her.

Sandy said, "My God you are endowed."

John's cock was not even erect, only slightly aroused when he removed his shorts. Sandy had guessed it to be around six to seven inches in its limp condition.

"How big can you make it get?," she asked.

John said, "I really don't know, never thought about it. Maybe eight or nine inches I guess."

Sandy moved close to John and they started kissing again, she started to rub his massive chest with her tiny hand then working down to his stomach area. Johns hand had moved between her knees. As he moved his hand up her thighs, Sandy let her legs spread enough for him to get to her now very hot pussy. Sandy let her hand move down to fondle John's ball sack. She felt Johns cock start to swell.

Sandy moved her right leg over John's legs straddling him with one knee on each side of his legs as they continued making out.

"I think I feel something trying to crawl up my stomach," Sandy said jokingly.

John was squeezing her pussy mound with one hand and the other hand was on her lower back.

Sandy looked at John in the eyes and said, "Take me to your bed Johnny."

Sandy and John stepped out of the tub and dried off with the towel. John stepped through the sliding door as Sandy followed admiring his naked ass. John took hold of Sandy's left hand feeling her wedding ring, he led her to the stairs to his bed room.

Sandy climbed three steps, turned and wrapped her arms around John's neck. He lifted her off the floor as she wrapped her legs around his waist. They were making out hot and heavy as they entered his bedroom.

As they reached the bed, John turned and sat on the bed with Sandy now on his lap facing him. He reached behind Sandy and untied the pink satin bikini top. Sandy's firm little titties were poking straight out with erect nipples about a quarter of an inch long. John lay back on the bed and Sandy started to stroke his large penis.

"I have to see how big and hard you get John, I have never seen one in real life except for my husbands," she said quietly.

John asked, "So how big is Alex?"

Sandy replied, "Alex is about five inches long and probably one and a half inches thick. Average size from what I have read is four to six inches. You have Alex beat by a couple of inches without even getting aroused."

As Sandy stroked on Johns cock it started growing in her hand until it reached about nine inches in length and two and a quarter inches in diameter.

Sandy was surprised at the strength of John's hard on, but she knew it was because of his younger age.

"My god John, you have a beautiful penis, it feels so powerful."

She started to message his balls and kissing the smooth head of his hard cock. Sandy let the head enter her mouth and started sucking and licking.

She stopped and said, "I'm sorry John but I can only suck the head of your penis, it fills my entire mouth.

John told her it feels fantastic. "I have dreamed of fucking you since the first time we met, I want to enjoy this all night," he said.

Sandy went back to sucking the head of John's swollen cock then she licked the length of his shaft.

"John, I want you to know that I have never been with a man other then my husband and I didn't plan on this happening."

John replied, "You are to hot to be with just one man Sandy, I think Alex knows that too."

John rolled Sandy onto the bed and pulled off her g-string. Sandy looked at his massive cock pointing straight up in the air. She spread her legs apart as John moved his face down to her smooth shaved peach. He licked the sweet lips of her entrance before forcing his large tongue into her tight little vagina.

Sandy said, "Oh my God your tongue feels so large it almost fills me up."

John licked and probed her wet pussy until she couldn't hold back any longer.

"John, please stop, I'm going come."

John didn't stop, he licked and sucked her clit as she pushed her dripping wet pussy into his face, Sandy had an orgasm like never before.

Then John moved his hips up between Sandy's legs, "Are you ready for this Sandy?"

Sandy felt the large head of John's penis at the entrance of her wet tight pussy, she reached down and rubbed the head back and forth on her vaginal lips lubricating the head of his hard penis before letting him push into her.

John pushed the head of his cock into her tight little hole, "Oh Sandy, you have the tightest little pussy I have ever fucked."

Sandy spread her legs as wide as she could as John shoved his hard cock deep into Sandy's pussy taking her breath away, "Oh God oh my God, oh fuck it's too big John," she screamed.

It was too late for John to stop now he was over half way in, he pulled almost all the way out and rammed back into her again going deeper yet.

John continued pumping in and out of Sandy's stretched pussy until he had it buried up to his ball sack.

Sandy could feel his cock hitting her cervix, his large balls slapping against her ass.

John then pulled his throbbing stiff cock out and rolled onto his back. Sandy moved on top of John and positioned his large penis head to enter her again. She slowly lowered herself down onto his cock feeling the large head between her lips and re-entering her.

She rubbed her tiny hands on his massive chest. John had both of his hands on her perky A-cup size tities squeezing them hard. He reached behind her grabbing her ass cheeks with his massive hands spreading her cheeks apart and pulling her down on his big stiff cock.

"Yes John, fuck me hard, I want all of you inside of me," she said.

John shoved the full length into her, Sandy let out a gasp of air, John's large cock had almost knocked the wind out of her.

Tatonka
Tatonka
230 Followers
12