A Hot Wife Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatonka
Tatonka
231 Followers

She started using her legs to ride up and down the length of his shaft. Sandy had to pull herself all of the way off of John's penis so she could reach his lips and let him kiss her mouth and suck her neck and her nipples.

"Sandy, I'm about to come, can I come inside of you?," he asked.

Sandy said, "Yes John, I want to feel you come in me."

She positioned herself to be re-entered an John pushed his throbbing cock into her. They fucked wildly for 7 more deep strokes when John buried his cock into her and shot his hot load deep inside of her. She could feel John's penis swell seconds before his hot sperm shot out with more force then she had ever felt before, splashing against her cervix shot after shot.

His cock now throbbing inside of her she collapsed on top of him. With her heart pounding and with a shaky voice Sandy said, "Wow that was better than I ever thought possible John."

John replied, "You were like fucking a virgin teenager Sandy, your little pussy is so tight I didn't think I was going to get in."

Sandy raised herself up off of John's still half hard shaft and lay beside him, she watched his cock slowly go limp and marveled at the size and shape of his penis even in it's relaxed state.

As they cuddled together on John bed some tears began to run down her face onto John's stomach.

John looked at Sandy and asked, "Why are you crying, I thought you enjoyed the sex, did I hurt you?"

Sandy was quiet for a moment and then said to John, "It's like I lost my virginity all over again, I cheated on my husband, I never thought I could do that to him."

John held her for a few minutes and then said, "I'm sorry Sandy, I didn't know that you had never been with another man, I always thought you were just playing hard to get. That night in the bar you looked so hot, I could see you were not wearing a bra, and the way Alex was getting turned on because of it. I noticed your hot wife ankle chain and thought that your husband lets you have sex with other men."

Sandy looked at John in the eyes and asked, "Why would you think Alex would want me to fuck someone other than him?"

John replied, "Sandy, that's what the term Hot Wife means. That the husband lets his wife dress sexy and seduce other men, you don't know that? Where did you get the chain? What did you think it meant?"

Sandy told John that Barb had given it to her because she didn't want it. Barb's divorced sister had stayed with her for a couple of months and left it behind when she moved away.

Sandy said, "Barb thought it simply meant that a woman is hot but also married, like a wedding ring giving the message that she was already taken. John, I would have never worn that to work today if I would have known that it means that I sleep around. My god Alex has seen me wear it, what must he be thinking about me? He must not know what it means either or he would never have allowed me to wear it."

John stroked Sandy's silky soft hair and said, "It's okay Sandy, most married men probably have no clue about hot wives, the only reason that I know about it is because I have a thing for married women. If you look it up on the web you will see there are lots of married couples that are into the hot wife lifestyle."

They talked for a while longer and soon they both fell asleep. Sandy started to dream about herself as a promiscuous wife, she would dress up, flirt, and go out with other men while telling her husband not to wait up. Sandy's hand moved from John's stomach down to his penis and she woke up from the feel of his penis beginning to become aroused. She was feeling really hot from her dream as she squeezed his hardening cock.

John turned on his side facing Sandy, his erect cock poking into her stomach.

Sandy turned on her side facing away from John and pushing her ass up against his swollen penis.

John slipped his hand between Sandy's legs and felt her hot wetness. He raised himself up over Sandy's back, while Sandy lay on her stomach raising her ass up for him.

John pushed his hard cock into her and fucked her soaked pussy from behind.

When Sandy woke in the morning, John was in the shower. Sandy went downstairs to the guest bedroom and put on her clothes. She stayed at John's house for the remainder of the week enjoying their time together.

On Saturday night she stayed at the hotel and shared stories with Diane. She asked Diane if she knew about being a hot wife and Diane had responded that she had heard about it. She told Sandy that she was not a hot wife because her husband would never put up with it.

Diane said to Sandy, "What he doesn't know won't hurt him."

On Sunday morning Diane and Sandy went to the airport and caught their flight home.

Tatonka
Tatonka
231 Followers
12