A Hot Wife Story Ch. 07

Story Info
Sandy waits for Alex to return.
2.5k words
4.13
63.2k
15

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatonka
Tatonka
230 Followers

Alex had left work early today for an appointment with his doctor. He had set up his appointment for his annual physical a week earlier. He had mentioned to his physician that he needed some advice about a physical problem of a private nature.

He arrived at the clinic and the pretty young nurse greeted him, "Good afternoon Mr. Blair. Have a seat and Doctor Reese will be with you in a few minutes."

Alex had seen the young nurse before on other visits to the clinic. She is a very small and petite young lady of Asian descent. Alex had always noticed how much she reminds him of his wife Sandy because of her petite figure and small breast.

Alex took a seat in the lobby and watched a young couple trying to keep their children occupied while they waited. He picked up a magazine and flipped through the pages. An advertisement about Viagra caught his attention and he read about the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. Alex knew the symptoms well enough, premature ejaculation and unable to maintain an erection. At the end of the page it advises you to ask your doctor.

Alex had been going to his doctor, Janet Reese for about six years now, ever since his old doctor, Dr. Taylor retired. At first he wasn't too comfortable about having a female doctor but since she had taken over for Dr. Taylor he decided to stick it out.

Over time he had become comfortable with Janet as his doctor and they referred to each other by their first names. However Alex didn't like the idea of talking to her about his sex life, thinking that would be the most embarrassing moment of all time.

The nurse opened the door and said, "Alex, Dr. Reese will be ready for you in a moment, you can come on back."

Alex followed the pretty, young nurse to one of the examination rooms where she asked him to remove his shoes and shirt. Alex did as she had asked while the nurse placed his charts on a table.

Looking up at Alex as he unbuttoned his shirt and took it off the nurse blushed slightly and smiled. She then went about taking his blood pressure and temperature. After writing the information on his chart she left the room leaving the door opened. She passed by the room several times always being sure to take a quick glance at Alex with his shirt off.

Dr. Reese entered the room and closed the door behind her. She smiled at Alex and said, "I think we better close the door so my nurse can concentrate on her work. I swear these young women these days seem to only think about one thing."

Alex noticed that Janet was wearing her street clothes instead of her usual blue scrubs. She was wearing a pair of jeans that fit her tall slim body quite nicely. For a woman in her mid forty's she looked much younger. Except for a scattering of silver in her otherwise dark brown hair she could easily pass for thirty. She was wearing a blue shirt that was tailored for her small waist and ample sized breast.

Dr. Janet Reese put on her reading glasses and looked over his chart for a minute. She turned to look at Alex and put her stethoscope to her ears. As she stood up Alex couldn't help letting his eyes wander down her long slim figure.

Janet touched Alex's chest with the cold stethoscope and said, "Take a deep breath and let it out. Okay again. Okay Alex strip down to your shorts and I will be right back."

A couple of minutes later Janet returned and proceeded with checking his reflexes and some other tests. She crossed the room and reached up into a cabinet and removed a box of rubber gloves. Alex didn't even notice the gloves as his vision was drawn to the doctor's backside as she reached up into the cabinet. A second later she was standing in front of Alex putting on a rubber glove.

Janet said, "Okay Alex lets stand up now and drop the shorts."

Alex replied, "C'mon Janet, I hope you're not going to do what I think you want to do."

"That's right, Alex you've been putting this off for long enough, but first I want to check to make sure you don't have a rupture."

Alex was turning red with embarrassment but reluctantly dropped his boxer shorts to the floor. Dr. Janet bent down and picked them up as he stepped out of them and put his shorts with his other clothes. She looked up at Alex's penis which seemed to be slowly growing in size as she got back up to her feet.

She said, "There now, that wasn't so bad was it?

Alex replied, "Maybe not for you Janet, but this is a little difficult for me. I have never had to strip down in front of a woman doctor before."

Janet giggled lightly and pushed her gloved fingers up the side of his scrotum, "Cough please"

Alex did as she asked and the doctor pushed her fingers into the other side and asked him to cough again. Alex had been through this routine at the clinic before, just not with a lady doctor.

Janet pulled off the glove but quickly put on another, "Okay Alex, I want you to turn around now and bend over the exam table."

Alex gave her the poor puppy dog look but Janet would have no part of it, "Alex, turn around and bend over, it won't be that bad, I promise,"

Alex turned and slowly leaned over the table. He looked back at Janet and asked, "Like this doc?"

Janet walked around the exam table and directed Alex to take a hold of the side rail with his hands. She then walked behind him and asked him to spread his legs slightly apart. With Alex unable to see her she now stood back for a minute and admired his backside and his ball sack hanging between his legs.

Alex felt the coldness of the lubricating jelly that Janet was pushing around the opening of his rectum. Then with a push her finger was inside of his ass hole. She began feeling around for whatever it is they feel for up there.

"Alright Alex, all done. You can get dressed now," she said.

Alex stood up and turned as Janet glanced down and noticed the slight erection. He hurriedly put on his boxer shorts.

Janet smiled at Alex and said, "Don't be embarrassed Alex, it's normal to have a little reaction when you have a female doctor doing these things, trust me I'm used to it. You seem to be doing fine. Didn't you say that something was bothering that you wanted to talk to me about?"

Alex replied, "Well Janet, seeing that I am already about as embarrassed as a man can get, I do have something that's been bothering me."

Janet replied, "Alex, you have nothing to be embarrassed about with me, I am a doctor. By the way, you're a very good looking man, didn't you notice my nurse checking you out. I think she wanted to be in here through the entire examination."

After a slight pause she continued, "Alex, don't put your pants back on just yet, come sit on the exam table for a minute."

Alex sat on the end of the exam table wearing only his boxers and a pair of white socks.

Janet pulled her stool over in front of him and said, "Okay Alex, talk to me. I'm your doctor and I've heard it all. Get it off your chest and let me help you."

Alex replied, "Erectile dysfunction, I think it's about to destroy my marriage. As you know Sandy is quite a bit younger than me and she has a sex drive that I can't keep up with.

After a slight pause he continued, "When we do have sex, I either start to lose my erection or ejaculate much too quickly."

Janet was looking intently into his eyes. She could see his pain and thought there was more that he wanted to tell her. Janet's first major was in psychology.

She answered, "This is normal for men in your age range, and it's something we can fix, but I think there is more that you want to tell me Alex. Why are you afraid that Sandy would leave you?"

Alex continued, "Well this is going to sound a little strange to you, I'll try to keep it short. A few years ago when things started to fizzle in the sex department Sandy and I started to do a little role playing to spice things up. She would want me to pretend to be the mail man or the new neighbor, someone else. This would make her hot and it worked on me as well.

After a slight pause he continued, "After about a year of this role playing we started with what we call pillow talk. Basically if Sandy wants sex she touches me to check for a response. If I'm not getting aroused she will start telling me about how some guy was checking her out or coming on to her. She tells me about these things in such a sensual way that sometimes it gets me aroused and we have sex.

Janet asked, "Is there anything else? So far what you have told me is pretty normal. Many people spice up there sex life by role playing or naughty games."

Alex replied, "More often lately she has been asking me things like if I ever fantasize about her being with other men. Playing along with her one night I told her it would be okay if she wanted to experience someone else. I didn't think she would take me seriously, but then she started telling me about this guy from work that is always after her."

"The thing that really makes me nervous about this is she has told me that she finds him tempting and hard to resist. She did add that if she was single she would have slept with him. Neither of us has acted out any of the fantasies though, like I said it usually gets me up for sex, but even then I don't have any endurance."

Janet was quiet for a moment and then responded, "There's nothing unusual about what you two are going through. Sandy is younger than you and didn't really have a chance to explore her sexuality before starting a family. And couples tend to have less intimate moments over time, but I'm sure I can help you with that."

Janet asked Alex, "I would like to do something that could be considered unethical for a doctor. I don't want to lose my license to practice medicine though. I can't even tell you what I'm talking about. So you would need to tell me that I can do it without knowing what it is. Do you think you could go along with something like that?"

Alex answered, "If you can help me Janet, you can do anything you want to me and I will never tell a soul."

Janet said, "Okay Alex, I would like for you to lie back on the exam table."

She then began to slightly brush her finger tips over his chest and down his stomach towards the top of his boxer shorts. Alex noticed the sparkling diamond ring on DR. Janet's left hand ring finger. He had played golf with her husband just a few weeks earlier. Now here he was telling her about his sex and marriage problems.

As Alex looked up into Janet's eyes he noticed that she seemed to be watching his lower area. He could feel his cock starting to come to life. Oh my God, he thought. She's checking me out to see how easy I get turned on.

Janet unsnapped the front of his boxers and opened them up as Alex's penis continued to harden. She then turned to the counter and wrote down some notes. She pulled on another glove and applied some lubricant.

"Okay Alex, so far you are responding normally. Now I am going to apply a little lube and we will see how long you can last," she said.

Janet began to rub up and down on his shaft with her gloved hand while resting her left hand on his chest. Alex looked at her wedding ring again and then glanced at her clothed body. He immediately began ejaculate. Janet took a damp cloth and cleaned him up, pulled off the glove and wrote down some more notes.

While still writing something in her notes and in a very professional manner Janet said, "You can get dressed now Alex. I think I have something that's going to help you in the love making department."

As Alex dressed she continued, "You're getting a prescription for a drug that you will take about an hour before making love. You will not only notice an increase in hardness and staying power, but you will probably experience a little increase in size as well."

Alex replied, "Thanks Doc, I really think this will get our marriage back on the right track. To tell you the truth Janet I'm really glad that I have you for my doctor, I would feel really weird if old doctor Taylor would have given me that examination."

Janet replied, "Don't worry Alex, old Dr. Taylor wouldn't have examined you in the same way that I did. There is a reason that I decided to masturbate you. You see there are different causes of erectile dysfunction and there are different drugs available to relieve this problem. Most doctors would simply prescribe a drug and wait to see if you were satisfied with the results."

Janet handed the prescription to Alex and continued, "I was able to determine the best drug for you by firsthand experience. By the way Alex, I wouldn't normally have done this for just anyone."

Alex didn't quite pick up on the fact that Dr. Janet Reese seems to have a thing for him. He just told her thanks for everything and went back out to the nurse's station to cover his co-pay amount. Before he was able to leave though, Janet came out to the lobby and told him she wanted to see him back in a month.

While Alex headed for the pharmacy to get his prescription filled Sandy fixed herself a margarita and thought about how she should handle her husband. Alex would surely notice the hickey on her neck and she had decided not to try and hide it. She had pulled her hair back into a ponytail so that it would be easy to spot on her neck. Sandy knew that Alex wouldn't become violent as he has always been very gentle with her through their marriage and lets her make all of the important decisions.

Tatonka
Tatonka
230 Followers