A Hot Wife Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatonka
Tatonka
228 Followers

I went down stairs and fixed another drink, not that I hadn't had plenty, I could hear Sandy in the bathroom. It's rare for her to role play like that when we have sex. Normally we're quiet with lots of kissing and stroking.

Sandy, calling me Daddy, and saying she was naughty made me so horny I couldn't last as long as I would have liked. I would have given anything for the sex to have lasted longer. I returned to the bedroom and got under the sheets still in the nude.

Sandy returned in a t-shirt and white cotton panties. She crawled up to me and was looking at me with those big brown eyes that no one can say no to. "When John was dancing with me I could see him starting to get aroused," she said. "I started to move away from him to leave the dance floor. That's when he pulled me close to him. He was intentionally trying to press his manhood against me and trying to pull my breast into him."

Sandy was lying with her left knee firmly in between my legs so that my cock was lying on her thigh.

As she told me about dancing with John I could feel my member begin to stiffen only slightly. Sandy must have noticed this and tried to move closer to better judge my reaction to her pillow talk.

"I have to be honest with you; he has been coming on to me for quite some time now at work."

I mentioned that her friend Barb had told me that John liked to flirt with her.

She continued, "I always remind him that I am happily married and faithful to my husband. But I have to admit he almost wore me down tonight when he wrapped those big hands around my waist, I thought I would wet my pants right there."

I felt my cock crawl a little further up her leg as she continued, "He is normally really nice and respectful, like when he stopped those two from making comments about me."

She was very much aware that I was getting harder again. She reached down and began slowly stroking me. I could see a little smile on her lips that she was trying to hold back.

Sandy went on to say, "Can you believe how big he is, and strong, he looks older than 26 don't you think?"

Not wanting to hear the truth. I asked her if she ever fantasized about being with big John. Asking her this made my cock as hard as a rock and Sandy couldn't hold back the smile.

Then she asked, "Is talking about this making you excited?"

"Just lying here next to you makes me excited Sandy, but I will admit that when the stage lights came on; and knowing someone besides me was enjoying the braless view through that top you had on made me a little excited."

Sandy then told me that she hasn't fantasized about John but that he has been a little persistent about wanting her to go out with him, and he isn't the only one. This of course is nothing new, Sandy has always had her admirers, but she doesn't usually tell me much about it.

"The only thing is, Alex I was young when we got married and I have never been with anyone else, so yes, and I think it's only natural to be sexually curious about being with someone different. Don't you ever think about it?"

I replied, "Sandy, honey it would break my heart if you had sex with someone different."

Then she said, "I wouldn't have guessed it by that horny penis of yours, it's been poking me in the stomach harder every time we talk about someone wanting me."

"Sandy, I just want you, couldn't we just make love again now."

She replied, "It's getting late Alex, I'm tired now and need to get some sleep, okay?"

I reluctantly turned off the lamp and we went to sleep.

Tatonka
Tatonka
228 Followers
12