A Hotel and Tentacles

Story Info
A couple is taken in a strange hotel.
3.2k words
3.83
25.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mark5160
Mark5160
11 Followers

Fantasy hotel: Tentacle-girl

Sophie and Daniel were ending the school year.

They shared a flat not far from the high school and were used to celebrate the end of the year. As such they prepared some chips (which Sophie will complain about because she will have to get rid of the fat as usual), popcorn, sweet drinks and beers. This had to be a great night. And they intended to play video games until the end of it.

As Max was turning his PS4 on he suddenly heard a message alarm on his phone and Sophie's one.

"Sophie! You got a message." He shouted as she was bringing the food.

He walked to the table their phones were and took both. He looked on his screen and saw a message with the address "absolutelynotsuspiciousemailaddress" on it.

"What the fuck?" He suddenly said while Sophie was looking at it on her phone.

"It's probably just a rip-off or a joke." Sophie said while deleting it.

"Probably." He said while deleting it too.

Another message from the exact same address arrived immediately with "Surprise motherfucker" written in the subject.

"Wha...but...Just disappear!" He frustratingly said while trying to delete it again.

It reappeared again...before ten other replicas of it appeared again.

He looked in the subjects and read stuff like "Nope", "read this", "You'll like it", "suck on my tentacles" (?????????), "I would like to rub myself in your mouth" ...(?????????????????????????????)

"Hey what's the matter?" His girlfriend asked.

"I don't know! This stuff is coming back again and again." He answered while losing patience.

"Hey calm down. Just open it and maybe it will stop." She said.

He opened it and clicked on a link leading him to a weird website.

As both looked at it. They clicked on a video window. It looked like a weird advertisement for some kind of sex club.

"The heck?" Sophie said.

"Aren't sex club's illegals?" Daniel asked.

"Maybe. Let's call the police. That's too weird for me." Sophie answered while walking to her phone and typing the police number.

"Police here. Can you describe your problem?" a feminine voice said.

"Hi. My boyfriend and I received a weird message." Sophie said.

"A link redirecting you to a sex club website, right?" the voice said.

"Exactly." She answered.

"Alright. We'll send some officers. Just stay where you're." the voice said again.

"Thanks." Sophie said before hanging up her phone.

"What do they say?" Her boyfriend said.

"They will come here pretty soon." She answered.

"Aren't WE supposed to go there and report it our self? Also. Did you give them our address by the way?" he asked.

"Eh. I guess you're right and...No. I didn't" She said realizing her errors.

*Sigh "I'll go myself then." He said while walking to the door.

"Maybe they just didn't care." She tried to explain.

Daniel tried to open the door but couldn't. A purple aura appeared on it and enveloped his hand.

He removed it immediately while moaning. "AAAhh. Shit. What was that?"

"What happened?" Sophie asked in surprise.

"There is something on the door. It felt like...I don't know...a caress or something." He answered.

As he finished his sentence the lights in the apartment began to close and open repeatedly before turning off completely.

"Tell me the fuses aren't reliable." Sophie said.

"It wouldn't have turned off like this."

A purple light suddenly appeared and spread on the roof before four women fell through it and surrounded them.

A fifth went through too several seconds later.

They all had police-themed top that didn't went lower than the middle section of their torso. Their pants didn't go lower than the level of their vagina.

Dayum! Those are some nice asses and boobs by the way. The fifth one had pretty thick thighs. They were all equipped with dildos, sex toys, fluffy handcuffs and even pink guns on their belt.

Daniel noticed they all had hip length hair (not very practical) but with different colors (very practical). Red, brown, blue, blonde and black. The black haired one was the fifth and it looked like she was the chief.

The first four jumped on them and kept the stunned couple on the ground while handcuffing them.

"Who the fuck are you?" he shouted to ask.

"Fantasy hotel security service" The one who was standing in front of them answered.

"Fantasy...The website from before." He realized.

"What?" Sophie asked with a panicked voice.

"Exactly." The one who appeared to be the chief said while taking and smoking a pink cigarette. "I'm sorry but we can't let you tell anything about this place." She said while blowing smoke on their face. It smelt exactly like a vagina drenched with perfumed lube. They both lost consciousness.

"Take them with us." The black haired one said to the others.

They regained consciousness somewhere in an unknown dark room.

"Wh...where are you! BITCHES!!" Daniel shouted before suddenly hearing his girlfriend.

"Daniel!" Sophie's voice said.

"Sophie. Thanks God." He said.

"God doesn't have anything to do in this place nor this event." A voice said. He recognized it was the woman from before. Someone turned the light on. Four were surrounding them while the fifth one was sat behind a desk in front of them.

He took a good look at those women. Not only their skin had now turned red but horns were also sticking out of their head and a spade tipped tail was growing out the end of each one's spine.

"Who are you?" Sophie asked in a totally panicked voice.

"Demons." Daniel said.

"Mmmm. You're as fast as you're good-looking. I wouldn't mind getting you in my bed." One of them said while putting a finger on his chin.

The couple was a bit shocked by such a forwardness.

"Just let us go and we'll don't say anything." He said while trying to ignore her.

"Not possible." The chief demoness said.

"Why? Wedidn'tdoanything. Wedon'tevenknow whatthefuckisthis placeandand..." Daniel rapidly said.

"SHUT! UP! You're irritating my nerves. I don't think we ever had a customer as noisy as this. Did we girls?" She said again.

"No. Maybe that small girly guy who cried when we..." the one with the brown hair said with a thinking expression.

"That doesn't count." The chief said.

"Which customer?" Daniel asked.

"None of your business as long as you aren't declared "safe"." She answered in an angered tone.

Sophie began to cry suddenly "Please. Let us out. I can't bear it."

A second cry was heard too. The blonde-haired demoness was crying too.

"Why are you crying?" The redhead asked to the weeping one.

"I can't bear to see a human girl crying. She is just so cute." She said.

"Man. This is going too far. Let's get to it. So. If you accept the service of one of our girls we'll let you go. Is that ok for you?" the black haired one (the chief) said.

"You mean that I have to fuck with...No! No! No!" He shouted.

"Not just you but your girlfriend too." She added.

"What if we refuse?" he asked.

"I am too tired to explain. Now please choose one of the girls I am showing to you." The chief demoness ordered while taking a picture book that she opened in front of the couple.

There were girls with green skin, blue skin, horns, tentacles... Even one with a giant vagina instead of the face. His choice finally fell on a short looking reasonably human-like girl. But they couldn't see below her knees.

"The third one on the top of the page." He said.

Not even five minutes later they were both pushed out of the room, free of restraints, with a magnetic card in Daniel's hand. They found themselves in a what looked like a luxurious looking hotel. Demons and humans were walking through the corridors.

A regular-shaped woman with an entirely black skin (like really black, not black like an African person) and wearing an elegant white dress arrived and said, "Are you Daniel and Sophie?" with a polite smile.

"Yes." They both answered at the same time.

"Would you follow me? Please. I'll lead you to the girl you choose." She said in a polite and elegant voice.

The three of them began to walk through the corridors.

They went near the entry/exit hall. Daniel saw it, took his girlfriend by the arm and ran.

They didn't even run for 5 meters that the five demonesses from before were already surrounding them again. People around looked with surprise in their eyes.

"Not again!!" Daniel shouted.

"I could perfectly say the same. Now you take it easy." The chief said with an annoyed tone.

"Or?" He asked before seeing their drenched pants.

"Do you really want to know?" the five demonesses all asked in unison.

"Nope. Thanks." He immediately said.

"Too bad. Now follow this dear woman before she gets angry too." The chief told him while pointing at the black-skinned woman.

The couple looked at her. Her eyes were closed but opened after several seconds to reveal vagina-shaped irises.

They complied and followed her. Her eyes came back to normal. The trio walked through the corridors, occasionally looking at the customers coming out of the rooms.

They arrived near a finely carved door which the woman opened for them.

"I wish you good pleasure with her." She said with a smile.

They both entered the room and saw wardrobes with desks, small tables and a shower in it.

There was a small panel with "Please. Wash yourself before entering the next room. Thanks, and have a good fuck."

"Where did we end up Daniel?" Sophie asked.

"I don't know but I guess we don't really have any choice left." He said.

They both washed themselves in the shower before removing their clothes and going through the door.

"Oh. Mother of...mmmffffmmm" Daniel tried to say before being smothered and grabbed by something and pulled through the door.

"DANIEL!" Sophie shouted before discovering the scene in the room front of her.

Her boyfriend was pinned and tied on the other side against a wall covered with tentacles (just like the three others, the floor and the ceiling).

In the center was a short girl looking at her. She had a cute face with a small lustful and slightly sadistic grin and shoulder length hair matching her red worm-like tentacles in color. Her legs didn't have any knee as it divided into the tentacles covering each surface in the room. Her hips were not very wide but a bit chubby just like her small belly. She almost had a bit of childish look to her. But she was clearly an adult.

Sophie was dumbfounded and shocked from this sight. The demoness said "What? Are you terrified? Or excited? Or Maybe both?" with a sadistic tone. Her grin became even wider.

"S...S...So...So..." Sophie babbled.

She suddenly jumped on the tentacle floor and ran through the room before hugging the tentacle demoness on her belly.

"SOOOO CUUUUTEEEE!!" Sophie said in a blissful voice and a big smile on her lips.

"WAAAAAAHHHHHH!! LET ME GO!!" The stunned demoness shouted in panic.

"NO! Mmmmmhhh so soft and cute. I already like you and your body." Sophie said again in an excited but still blissful voice.

Her eyes suddenly filled themselves with emotion and fear while she tried to get out of the human girl's grip.

"No! No! Vade retro Satanas! Get off me. You. Get her off me. Please." She shouted to Daniel who was released from the tentacles.

He approached while looking at the two. "Sophie. Would you please let this demoness alone?"

"NO!" Her voice was growling and aggressive.

The demoness' eyes were filled with terror and pleading for help as she looked at him.

Sophie rubbed her vagina against the demoness' belly and took one of her tentacles to shove it in her mouth and suck on it.

The demoness suddenly moaned. "Hel-aaaahhh Help me. This girl is crazy."

"If she was just that. It's impossible to calm her down when she is like that. Unless she gets a good fuck." He stated.

"Shit." The demoness said.

Sophie was still rubbing her vagina against her and sucking on her tentacle. She stopped and began to lick on her chest.

"Aaaah." The tentacle girl moaned softly.

Daniel decided to take in the situation and put his already hard dick in front of his girlfriend's beautiful ass and rubbed it against her soft cheeks.

Sophie continued to lick on the demoness' nipples and chest before stopping to take several tentacles and shoving those into her ass. She put one last near her mouth before saying "Caress!!"

"What?" said the intimidated demoness.

"CARESS!!" she shouted again before swallowing her tentacle.

The demoness used her tentacles to caress Sophie's inside in a panicked way while Daniel shoved his cock inside of his girlfriend's vagina. She moaned softly as his dick and the tentacles caressed her insides.

She was wet. Soaking wet. Beyond wet. The sensation of her entire body being penetrated and internally caressed was exciting her like crazy. She felt the soft warm flesh of the tentacles stimulating her innards while Daniel's cock was rubbing the soft warm inside of her vagina.

She moaned while slurping and licking on the tentacle in her mouth. The demoness was looking at the two playing together in front of her. She was holding her hands against her mouth, fearing about what the girl would do next.

As they both fucked like animals in front of her, Sophie moaned wildly. Daniel felt her walls become wetter and wetter with each movement and rubbing.

But considering it was not enough for her she took the tentacles in her mouth and ass and accelerated their movements with her hands. She also moved her hips harder and faster.

Her orgasm finally arrived. It came, just like her cry, from her very core as she erupted on Daniel's hips. "KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Her shout resonated through the entire hotel.

*In Mariana's room. As Gregory got his head between her legs.

"What the fuck was that?" he asked while raising his head.

"Don't care... Lick!" she said with a panting voice while pushing his head back on her vagina.

*Back in the tentacle girl's room.

Sophie removed the tentacles from her anus and mouth. The poor demoness didn't know how to react and was just "standing" there.

Sophie directed her eyes on her before taking her boyfriend and pushing him forward.

"MAKE HIM CUM!! Extract his cum while I jerk off with your tentacles!! Make him moan and squirt like bitch." She said and ordered with insanity in her eyes.

The demoness looks at Daniel before asking "Is she always like that?" still filled with terror.

"Only during sex or when she is really horny." He answered while sitting near her.

The demoness sat astride him on his hips. Her tentacles crawls all over him and caressed his body. A slime or saliva like substance was being spread by the appendages.

The demoness felt Sophie sat near them while taking several tentacles to shove them into her mouth, ass and vagina again. The owner of these immediately began to caress her inside as she wanted.

Daniel and the demoness began to fuck together. He felt his dick going in through normal lips but the inside was different from a human woman as it was covered in small feelers and suckers like on an octopus tentacle. They sucked and caressed softly on his dick. She also began to slowly bounce on his hips while he caressed her soft skin and licked on her nipples.

Sophie was still masturbating with the tentacles and moaning wildly while rubbing on her clitoris.

He caressed her small chest and cute ass. Feeling how soft her skin was and how huggable her entire body equally was.

He felt her vagina tightening suddenly before she came. the sensation made him cum too while his girlfriend squirted again.

As they came out of the room. They saw the security guards again.

"So, how was it?" the chief asked.

"Rather nice and..." He tried to answer before being interrupted by Sophie.

"That was so great and awesome!! We'll definitely come back!! Maybe you could join us next time and..." Sophie said with excessive excitement before the chief kissed her. She immediately slept.

"Man. That girl is crazy." The four others said.

"You said it. Please. Keep an eye if you come again." The chief said.

"Yeah. Yeah. She is either crazy or drunk on pleasure when we have sex. Can we go back now?"

"Yes. You can go back if you want. Will you come here again?" she asked.

"Probably. Don't really have the choice with her anyway. She will definitely want to come again." He answered.

"I see. We have to go now and I guess it's the same for you. Here is your guide from before."

The black demoness from before appeared in a cloud of black smoke while the five demon women disappeared in a cloud of pink smoke.

Sophie suddenly regained consciousness. "Uh. What happened?". The kiss from before had apparently calmed her down.

"Nothing important." Daniel answered.

"Let me guide you to the portal." The black demoness said with a smile. They walked to the portal outside of the hotel. As they went into it they went through the tunnel of light inside.

They came out on the other side and found themselves in their bedroom. But something was wrong. There were voices and lights coming from the living room.

"What is that?" Sophie asked.

"Let's see." Her boyfriend answered.

They both walked to the living room and tried to see what was inside before hearing small squishing sounds.

"You didn't lie. They have a lot of video games." They both recognized the voice of the tentacle girl.

Sophie's eyes were suddenly filled with excitement.

"Can we change? We're playing Call of duty since at least 1 hour." They recognized the voice of one of the demonesses from before.

"I am the chief and I decide what we're going to do." A last voice said.

"And YOU are going to tell us what you're doing in our own living room." He said to the six women invading their house and using their video game console without their authorization.

The 6 turned around. The five demon woman's eyes suddenly shone with a red light.

Before Daniel could react, he was grabbed and pulled in the sofa. All of the women surrounded him and caressed his arms. He tried to get out of their grip. "Sophie! Help me."

She was hugging the tentacle girl (whose tentacles strangely looked like octopus tentacles now) who was struggling to get her off. Sophie was wearing this blissful smile again.

"Don't worry. We just want to play with you." One of the demonesses around him said.

"No! Please. I'm way too drained for that." He answered.

The chief looked at him with a slightly angered look. "Not that kind of game! You moron."

She handed him a controller. He looked in her eyes before taking it.

"Alright." He answered.

"Yay!" all the five joyfully shouted.

And so, they played video games until the end of the night. Even the tentacle girl who was still in Sophie's embrace.

The end.

Mark5160
Mark5160
11 Followers