A Hott Experience

Story Info
Friends with benefits.
1.8k words
3.93
28.8k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting on my couch watching TV and being bored, I had been texting my friend Eric for a while. Next thing I knew, he actually called me. I was so shocked. I mean, we always talked on the computer or by text, but not actually talk.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Sitting here watching TV and being bored and lonely."

"Why don't you come over here? There's a pool and drinks and a hot tub."

"I don't know. I don't know where you live."

"I'll come get you. No arguments. Grab an extra set of clothes and I'll be there in half an hour."

I started to protest.

"I said, no argument. The wife and I want you to come over. I'll be there soon." and with that, he hung up on me!

I really doubted he would come. That was my mistake. I should have known. I mean, I went to school with Eric. I knew then that you never dared or challenged him. Guess he hadn't changed much! Sure enough. Within half an hour he was knocking on my door. I opened the door and let him in and he stood there with his arms out.

"Well?" he asked.

I stepped into his arms to hug him. It had been a long time since we had seen each other in person. And I must say, being in his arms felt nice. He had no idea that I had had a crush on him in high school, I'm sure.

"You didn't' think I'd come get you did you?" he asked all smug.

"I had my doubts, but just in case..." I said reaching down to get my bag.

"Well then, let's go." he said leading the way to his truck.

We had a nice conversation on the way to his house, for a while. Then I was quiet.

"You don't have to be shy around me. You know me." "I'm quiet, not shy. You should know me too. I was always the quiet one."

Little did he know I was a little bit on edge. The things we talked about were mostly how his marriage was going south and his wife was neglecting him. But what he took for being shy, I was thinking of ways I would be able to sneak him some attention.

When we arrived at his house, he led the way inside, through the house and out the back door where he introduced me to his wife. We all sat around drinking our sodas and eating and talking for a while when Eric said something about firing up the hot tub. By this time, it was getting dark, but they had a rope light around the inside of the hot tub structure. Just enough light to see by so you didn't trip on anything.

I went in and changed my clothes. I didn't own a suit so I had a tank and shorts. I was looking forward to this. I had sent Eric a text earlier asking him if he ever played when she wasn't looking and he asked me if I wanted to. You bet I did. I don't know how his wife could be so oblivious. The sexual tension was building. Maybe she just didn't care. She didn't seem to care about his needs at all. Everything was about her. I could see that in how she treated him and the things she said to him.

Eric led the way. I followed. His wife wasn't sure she was getting in or not. She had a project she was working on. I got in the tub first. Then Eric came in. his wife was sitting out at the table still. I couldn't stand it any longer. I reached over and touched Eric's leg. He reached out to squeeze my knee. When we heard his wife get up and go into the house, Eric moved into the seat next to me.

He reached up and started rubbing my breasts. I reached down and put my hand on his thigh. He leaned over to kiss me a quick kiss and I reached between his legs to find his cock growing hard. He squeezed my breast harder. His hands felt wonderful on me. I ran my hand up and down his length, squeezing as best I could through his shorts. He leaned over to kiss me again and dropped his hand down. Down into the water to settle on my thigh. Move up my thigh inside my shorts. Up to finger my mound. As he kissed me one more time, he slid a finger inside my slit to finger my clit. My breath caught in my chest and I squeezed the head of his cock as much as I could. He fingered me a little more. When he saw the light go out in the house, he moved back over to his favorite seat.

A few moments later, she came out and got in. We all talked a while. Then the neighbors, who seemed to be a bit drunk, started a fire. It was small enough until someone dumped gas on it. Then "whoof". We all looked to see what was going on. Eric had moved o the other side of the hot tub to get a better look through the slats of their little structure. When she turned around too look, I reached over and grabbed Eric's ass and slid my hand forward until I touched his sac. I quickly moved back when she turned back toward me.

Luckily for me, the neighbors were quite entertaining. I couldn't seem to keep my hands off Eric. Every time she turned around, I was grabbing his ass or his cock. And because of the jets being on, I was sure she couldn't see that I was in constant contact with his foot or legs. I wanted him to know I would give him the attention he needed. He deserved.

*****(stay tuned for an alternate ending soon to be published******

After a while, we decided the neighbors weren't entertaining any more and we were all getting wrinkled, so we got out and we went and took our seats at the table again. From the way we were sitting, she couldn't see me run my foot up and down Eric's leg.

Even though he had brought the heater over, I was feeling a bit chilled so I went in the house to change my clothes. While I was in the bathroom dressing, I decided to take a picture of my breasts and send them to Eric. I knew he'd like it. Especially with her sitting across the table from him when he got the message.

I came back out and sat down for a short bit and started yawning. Eric noticed and said, "Guess we better get you back home huh?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. Just let me change my clothes."

After he was dressed, we got in his truck and left. After a while, he made some comment and the apologized for being crude.

"Don't apologize. You know you can be yourself around me. You don't have to change for me."

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes. Of course."

"I like the way you think", he said as he reached out to start rubbing my breast. After a few seconds, I took his hand and slid it inside my shirt. Inside my bra. I wanted to feel his skin on mine. He slid his hand inside as best he could and found my nipple and started pinching it.

"You know, you don't have to sit so far away." he told me.

With those words of encouragement, I slid over and when I did, I turned and laid some soft, wet kisses on his neck.

"Mmmm. I like that."

"Really." I said as I did it again. This time reaching down to squeeze between his legs. I kissed his neck and nibbled at it some more.

Eric reached down to unzip his pants and pull out his cock for me. I reached down to take it in my hand. I started stroking him and laying more soft, wet kisses on his neck. Then I changed my position so I could take him. I leaned down to lick the head of his cock. I ran my tongue around it then took him in my mouth. As I sucked him, I felt more pressure from his hand on my back. I continued to suck him until we got to my house.

When we got there, I led him up the walk, but we never made it inside. I stopped walking, turned to face him, reached up around his neck, grabbed a handful of hair and pulled him down to kiss me. As he slid his tongue in my mouth, re reached down to squeeze my ass. I moaned against him.

It didn't take Eric long and he raised my shirt and bra and started sucking on my nipples. As he did so, he pulled my shorts down. He slid a finger inside my nether lips to rub my clit. After he fingered the hard nub a few minutes, he slid a finger in my slick pussy.

"Oh man. You're so wet. I'm gonna taste that pussy now." he said as he dropped to his knees.

True to his word, he tasted me. Using his tongue and his fingers. It felt wonderful. It had been so long since any tongue had touched me down there. As he sucked and licked, I grabbed two handfuls of his hair and moaned his name as I came.

After a few seconds, Eric stood up and said, "you came didn't' you? Now it's my turn." and dropped his pants.

I dropped to MY knees then and I reached around grabbing his ass before taking him in my mouth. I took him in slowly at first, but Eric had other ideas. He grabbed me by the hair and thrust his hips impaling me on his cock. I took in as much of him as I could, squeezing his balls too.

He kept my head in place by my hair for a every thrust, face fucking me. I loved it! He started thrusting faster and faster. I reached around to grab his ass. Eric moaned. I could tell he was about to cum. At the final thrust, I squeezed his ass and sucked hard. I could feel his cock jump in my mouth with every squirt and on the last squirt, I sucked hard. Milking him for every drop.

A few moments after, he took me by the hands and helped me up. We got dressed, Eric walked me to the door, we hugged and kissed each other once more and said good night.

If he made me that weak in the knees with just the little time we spent together tonight, I couldn't wait for what would come next.