A Hotwife Tale

Story Info
A hotwife is born from the doldrums of marital ennui.
3.7k words
3.79
43.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,316 Followers

Author's note: I have spent the past several months writing a story about true love, marriage, life, death, art, history, and the meaning of life. This isn't that story. This is just a fun little flash story that I wrote on a whim. Consider this to be an appetizer before the True Legends of Loving Wives (plus one) serve the main courses on St. Patty's Day.

*****

August 19, 2004. It was a day that changed many lives, including that of Mitch Barlow. He was thirty-four years old at the time, and had enjoyed a successful career as a software engineer. Five days prior, he had received a phone call from an associate of his on the West Coast who told him about an initial public offering for the stock of a company named Google.

Mitch had been a conservative investor throughout his adult life, but his friend's sales pitch was incredibly convincing. Mitch cashed out $50,000 of his investments and purchased nine hundred shares of Google stock. Thirteen years later, that investment had grown to more than $750,000. Counting his other investments and his house with a mortgage that was nearly paid in full, he and his wife were positioned well for an early retirement.

By the age of forty-seven, Mitch had accomplished everything he had ever wanted to achieve. He had been married for over twenty years to his beautiful wife, Nicole. They had a smart and pretty older daughter named Holly who would be graduating from college in the spring, and another daughter, Michelle, who was in the eighth grade. He had a lucrative career, a nice home, good health, and no worries about his future. It seemed as though there were nothing left to do but grow older and die.

Often, when people achieve all of their goals early in life, and there is nothing left for them to accomplish, boredom sets in. Although that wasn't necessarily true with Mitch, it was certainly true with Nicole. She had spent fifteen years as a stay-at-home mother, and she did an excellent job in that role. Boredom began to overtake her when Holly moved on to middle school. There was only so much housework to be done, and no children for which to care throughout the day. Although she was active in church, it didn't seem to provide enough excitement in her life.

She joined a local gym, simply to have something to do with her time. She dropped twenty pounds in three months and looked better than ever. With her long, blonde hair and voluptuous figure, Nicole never had much trouble turning heads even when she was at her peak weight. Once she slimmed down, she couldn't seem to go anywhere without attracting men's attention.

It was around that time that she decided to go back to work. She applied for a job at as a bank teller and was hired immediately. She seemed to greatly enjoy working at the bank, as it gave her a good excuse to socialize with co-workers and customers. She discovered that one of her co-workers, the bank's manager, lived just down the block from their home. When he suggested carpooling together, she took him up on the offer. That is when Mitch first became suspicious.

***

"Honey, are you still awake?" Mitch asked.

Nicole rolled over to face him. "Mmm, yeah, sort of," she croaked. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong," he said. "I was just lying here thinking."

"Uh-oh," she said. "That sounds ominous."

"Nothing ominous," he said. "It's more like fun thoughts. Like sexy fun."

"Sexy fun? Oh, I like where this is heading. Go on!"

"Well, I know things have been a little...stale...in the bedroom for a while now."

"That's not true, honey—"

"Just let me finish," he interrupted. "We both know things have been a little stale. You know, we tried the sex toys thing, and the dressing in sexy lingerie thing, and it was fun for a while, but then it just went back downhill."

"You're not going to suggest a Fifty Shades kind of thing, are you?" she teased.

"No, it's actually something even more kinky, I think."

"Wow," she said. "Okay, you have my attention."

"I was doing some research online, looking for ways to spice things up. There is one thing that some married couples do that is supposed to be almost guaranteed to spice things up in the bedroom and rekindle that passion that we've been missing." He took a deep breath. "Have you ever heard of the term 'hotwife?'"

"You mean like, 'hey, you have a hot wife?'"

"No, it's one word: hotwife. It's when a husband allows his wife to sleep with other men."

He paused to let the words sink in. He could hear her breathing. "Okay, what's the punchline?" she said at last. "I know you're not suggesting that I sleep with other guys."

"Well...I guess I'm just tossing the idea out there to see what you think."

"I think you're insane," she said with a snort. "I mean, who does that? People really do that? Is that really a thing?"

"So I've read," he said.

"And you'd be okay with that?" she said. "I mean, you've always been so jealous of other men looking at me and hitting on me. You'd actually be okay with it if I slept with someone else?"

"Like I said, I'm just floating it out there to get your reaction," he said calmly. "Why don't we sleep on it?"

The following morning Mitch awoke to the sensation of a warm mouth attached to his morning wood. He rolled down the blanket and uncovered a mass of blonde hair bobbing in his lap. Nicole paused for a moment to look up at him.

"Good morning, sunshine," she said cheerily before going back to work.

Mitch closed his eyes and interlaced his fingers behind his head. After only a few minutes of bobbing he could feel that familiar unstoppable sensation swell. He gave her a warning, but she continued to suck and slurp as if she hadn't heard him. He almost warned her, but thought better of it. A moment later he unleashed a warm torrent into her mouth, which she swallowed instantly. One wave after another splashed against her tonsils until he was finally drained completely.

"What was that for?" he asked when she rejoined him at the head of the bed and nuzzled against his neck.

"I don't know," she cooed. "I guess I'm all sexed up from our talk last night."

"Oh, really?" he said with a smile. "So you're thinking of doing it?"

"I didn't say that," she said. "I just think it's fun to think about."

"Same with me," he said.

She sat up on the bed "Indian-style" and swept her hair away from her face. "You actually think it's hot thinking about me with another man?"

He thought about it for a moment. "Not always. A while back, I suspected you were cheating on me."

She gasped. "Why would you think that?"

"I don't know. Just a hunch. Anyway, at first I was really pissed about it. But then, for some reason I can't even explain, the idea of it really turned me on."

"Really?!" she exclaimed.

Mitch shrugged. "I can't explain it. I guess I'm just a weird pervert."

"Well...when you fantasize about this, who do you see me with? Anyone in particular?"

"No, not really," he said. "I guess maybe Brad."

"Brad?" she said with widened eyes. "From the bank?"

Mitch nodded.

"But he's married!" she exclaimed.

"All the better," he said. "Then I wouldn't have to worry about him blabbing to anyone. And I wouldn't need to worry about you catching some disease, assuming you're the only one he's banging on the side."

"You seem to have put a lot of thought into this!" she exclaimed.

Mitch shrugged again. "I don't know. I guess so."

***

More than a week passed before Nicole broached the subject again. That entire week she seemed to be more playful and sexual with Mitch than she had been in a long time. Although neither partner mentioned the hotwife scenario it was clear they were both thinking about it. Then, late one night, Nicole brought up the topic once more.

"So...this hotwife thing," she said, lightly scratching at his chest with her fingernails. "Is this something you think you really want to do?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Well, it's just that there's this banking convention tomorrow evening," she said with some hesitance. "If you really wanted me to do something like this, it would be a golden opportunity. Brad and I could stay at the same hotel."

"Brad?" Mitch said.

"Well, it was your idea," she reminded him.

"I was just throwing a name out there," he retorted. "What makes you think Brad would go along with this? You think he would cheat on his wife?"

"Well...I kinda, sorta, brought it up to him," she said sheepishly.

Mitch sat up on the bed. "Wait a minute. You actually told him about our little fantasy?"

"Well, yeah," she said. "We talk a lot on the way to and from work, and the subject just came up."

"You told him that I want you two to have sex?" Mitch asked with bewilderment.

Nicole nodded slowly. "Is that bad? Anyway, he said he would do it - if, you know, you're serious about it."

"Wow," Mitch said, laughing to himself. "That happened quicker than I thought."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, it's just that I thought you would hesitate and debate it a little longer. Don't get me wrong - I'm glad you're into it."

"Are you?" she asked with a concerned expression.

"Yeah, no, I really am!" he said. "I do have one condition, though."

"Oh, no," she said. "You don't want to be in the room with us, watching from a chair in the corner, do you?"

"God, no!" he said with a laugh. "That would be a little humiliating, I think. But I do want to see what you're doing together. So I want you to take a video for me."

"A video?" she shrieked. "I don't know..."

"It's my one condition," he said. "I insist, or it's no deal."

Nicole thought for a moment. "Okay, but you have to delete it - immediately! In fact, I'll do it. I'll record the video with my phone, I'll let you see it just once, and then I will delete it immediately."

Mitch considered her proposal for a moment and then smiled broadly. "Okay," he said. "It's a deal."

***

Brad and Nicole hustled down the hallway toward their hotel room. Brad pressed the key card to the sensor and then pushed open the door. Before the door had closed, he was tearing away at Nicole's clothing.

"I can't believe he's letting us do this!" he exclaimed while devouring her lips.

She tugged at his pants, trying desperately to unbuckle his belt as quickly as possible. "Neither can I!" she said.

He brushed aside her hair and clamped down on her neck. She responded with a loud moan and clawed at his back. He frantically unbuttoned her blouse and kissed and sucked his way down to her breasts after deftly unclasping her bra with one hand. He attached himself to one of her nipples and suckled it, prompting her to throw her head back and grasp his head with both hands.

She pushed him onto the bed and wrestled his pants off of him before removing her skirt and panties as hastily as possible. She then straddled him and kissed him forcefully while reaching between her legs to stroke his hard cock.

"I need this in my mouth," she growled, and spun around, taking his cock in her mouth while burying her drenched, freshly-shaved, pussy in his face. Her load moans were muffled with a mouthful of fat cock. She was so lost in ecstasy that she nearly forgot about their deal.

"Shit!" she exclaimed. She scrambled to the floor to retrieve her purse and fumbled around inside until she found her cellphone. She poked at it a few times and then set it up on its edge along a table on the other side of the bed.

"You think that's a good enough angle?" she asked.

"Good enough," he said. "Come back to bed."

She checked the angle once more, clicked a few more buttons, and then resumed her sixty-nine position on top of her handsome co-worker.

After a few minutes, she removed his cock from her mouth long enough to scream, "Oh, God! I'm cumming!" The bed shook as she wriggled on top of him, her screams muffled by his manhood.

"I need you to fuck me," she said, moving to the head of the bed. "Fuck me hard with that big cock."

Brad was happy to comply with that command. He grabbed both of her ankles and held them high and wide before burying his cock in her snatch to the hilt.

"Ohhhh, Godddd!" she shouted.

"Shh," he whispered. "The neighbors are gonna call the cops on us if you keep that up!"

"I can't help it," she moaned. "It feels so fucking good!"

As the cellphone continued recording, Brad hammered away at her, keeping her legs spread wide. She reached down and played with her clit as his stiff cock slid in and out of her juicy cunt at an ever-accelerating pace. Just as she began to moan loudly once more, he issued a deafening groan and held himself deep inside her and emptied his balls into her ravenous cunt.

***

"Well, what do you think?" Nicole asked, smiling proudly at her husband while holding her cellphone in front of him.

"It's...better than I even imagined it would be," Mitch noted.

"I know, right?" she chirped. "How freaking hot is that?"

"Oh, it's hot," he said. "I especially like that you included your faces in the shot. I was hoping you would."

"Well, to be honest I didn't really think about that," she said, looking a little perplexed. "Really, I was just trying to set it all up as quickly as possible."

"No, it's good," he said. "It's very, very good."

"You want to watch it again? I know I said only once, but you're being so good about this."

"No, I'm good," he said.

She looked at him strangely and pushed a few buttons on the phone. "Okay, it's gone forever."

Mitch chuckled.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"I didn't think it would be this easy," he said. "I really didn't."

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

Mitch opened one of his desk drawers and produced a manila envelope. "This is for you," he said. "I actually had two versions prepared, depending on how this played out, but I think you'll appreciate this version better."

With a curious expression, she took the envelope from him and pulled out a stack of papers. Her jaw dropped when she read the first few words on the front page.

"What is this?" she shrieked.

"What does it look like?" he said with a smile. "It's divorce papers, you cunt! I wasn't sure how I'd do it without giving you half of everything I've earned, but I think I've found a way."

"Why?" she sobbed.

"You betrayed me, bitch!" he shouted.

"I...betrayed you? Mitch, this whole thing was your idea!"

"I'm not talking about that," he said. He savored the expression on her face. "Yeah, I know all about it, Nicky. You've been having an affair with that asshole Brad for months now."

Her eyes became glassy. "I...what...?"

"Don't," he warned her, jabbing his finger inches from her forehead. "Don't you fucking lie to me on top of everything else."

A tear trickled down her cheek. "But...why didn't you say something before? Why did you set up this whole thing?"

Mitch chuckled to himself. "I first suspected something was happening months ago. So I followed you a few times. Yeah, that's right. I took a couple of days off of work. I waited for him to pick you up, and I followed you. Nothing happened the first time, and I figured maybe my suspicions were wrong. Then, the next time, you two took a little detour into a parking lot."

Nicole's eyes widened.

"That's right," he said. "You remember that, don't you? I couldn't park anywhere near you, so I couldn't get close enough to see exactly what was happening. But you moved real close to him. His head was back and it looked like you could've been doing something with your hand. Then your head disappeared for a little while. It wasn't much, but it was enough to convince me that you two were up to something. I was completely devastated. I couldn't believe you would throw away a perfectly good marriage like that."

"Why didn't you just come to me when you saw this?" she blubbered. "I could've explained."

"I'm sure you would have come up with some lie," he said. "No doubt about that. No, I wanted cold, hard, evidence to use as leverage. And now I got it. I thought about hiring a detective or buying some fancy spy equipment. In the end, I didn't need it. You did all the work yourself and fucking handed it to me!"

"But you said you knew something was going on already!" she wailed. "Why did you need any more proof?"

"Oh, I don't need proof for myself," he said. "Like you said, I already had that the moment I saw you two together in that parking lot. No, I needed proof to show our friends and family - and Brad's wife and family, of course."

"You wouldn't dare!" she shouted. She hesitated for a moment as a thought occurred to her. "Wait, what proof do you have? I deleted the video."

Mitch laughed and shook his head. "Technology has never really been your thing, has it, honey? You don't understand a thing about how the cloud works, do you?"

"Cloud?"

"Your phone is connected to the cloud, dummy. Every time you take a picture, every time you make a note, every time you add a new song to your music list, and every time you take a video, it's uploaded instantly to the cloud. And that's where I downloaded the video onto this."

He reached into his pocket and proudly displayed a small memory stick.

"Now, like I said," he continued, "I had prepared two versions of those divorce papers you're holding. The one you're holding we'll call 'Deal A.' In that deal, you get $250,000. I think I'm being very generous there, by the way. I get the house and every penny of my Google stock. I invested my own money in that stock, and I deserve to keep it. I was willing to share it with you the rest of my life, but...well, you shit all over that, didn't you? I racked my brain to come up with a way to keep that money, believe me. This was the best plan I could come up with."

"That's our life savings," she said. "And this is our home that we've built together for twenty years. You think I'm just going to walk away from all of that?"

"'Deal B' is in the desk," he continued. "In that deal, we split everything fifty-fifty. If you contest the divorce, that's how it'll end up, regardless of whether I provide proof that you cheated or not. I'm betting that you'll take Deal A."

"And why would I do that?" she asked.

"Because if you don't, a copy of this little video goes to our friends and family - including the ladies at church who think you're practically a saint. I'll make sure that Brad's wife gets a copy. His life will be ruined and he'll have to split his bank manager's earnings with his soon-to-be ex-wife. I will upload this video to every porn site on the internet. Hell, I'll black out the naughty parts and upload it to YouTube. You'll both be famous."

Nicole shook her head and stared at him with red, swollen eyes. "I can't believe you would do that."

"And I can't believe you'd suck another man's dick in a parking lot," he quipped. "I guess we're both full of surprises!"

"But you encouraged us to make that video! All that video proves to anyone is that I went along with your perverted little fantasy."

"Right," he said with a chuckle. "You tell your friends and family that and see if they believe you. It's your word against mine. You're the cheating wife and I'm the jilted husband. Whose side do you think they'll take?"

"So you're blackmailing me," she said. "After everything we've been through, this is how you're ending our marriage?"

"You ended our marriage," he said, "when you spread your legs for another man. Don't forget that. You know what the irony is here? I would have done anything for you. I loved you more than life itself. I gave you a wonderful, stress-free, lifestyle and never asked you to work a day in your life. I loved you when you were fat, and I loved you when you were skinny. Here's the kicker: if you had been upfront with me and asked to have sex with Brad before you actually did it, I might have actually said yes. That's how crazy in love I was with you. If you wanted something, I would have done just about anything to make sure you got it."

swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,316 Followers
12