A House and a Wife Both Warmed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried, I really tried, but after that huge come I was limp and couldn't anymore. I sagged behind her. She focused on Daniel and a few minutes later he began straining, "Your mouth is going to make me come, baby, where do you want my cum?" I expected Jennifer to jerk him off onto the sheets like she always did me, and was stunned when she hoarsely instructed him, "Come on my face and tits, stud. I want to taste your stallion cum." He briefly grabbed her head and pounded his cock down her throat, then with every muscle on his body rigid and covered with sweat, he pulled out and blasted thick, strong strings of hot sticky sperm across her face and into her red hair. To finish off his humiliation of me, he rubbed the tip of his cock that was still oozing cum across her open lips, smearing her lipstick onto his giant head. My wife licked his cum sensuously off his lips, never taking her eyes off him.

Finally Jennifer turned her attention back to me and exclaimed desperately,

"I need more, Doug, I need more cock. Can you get hard again for me? Please."



I felt bad for her and Dee started stroking me, whispering into my ear, her hair over my shoulder, "Get hard again, Doug, your wife needs your cock." Even with this stimulation, I was clearly finished for the time being. Daniel was more than willing to step in and announced,
"Jennifer, I'm still hard for you, baby."



My wife looked back at Daniel's monster cock that was still rock hard, still throbbing, smeared with his cum and her lipstick. Daniel stroked it to his full size in front of Jennifer's face,
"Jennifer, do you need this big cock inside your hot pussy?"

My bride gasped loudly in a deep sigh, "Oh, yeah, that's what I need." They both looked at me, her eyes smoky and far away. 



I gulped, and hoarsely complained, "No, I don't want that thing inside her." My wife looked upset and absolutely frantic. But Daniel never hesitated and smoothly suggested, " I respect that. But why not let Jennifer hump my cock with her pussy so that she can get off." I stammered, "Without any penetration?"

Dee instantly confirmed over my shoulder, "But of course, Doug. No penetration."

Too quickly my wife nearly sobbed out, "Come on Doug! That's entirely safe, please honey, please. I'm so close but I need more stimulation to get off. Let me get off." 

With her pleading look, sitting on the bed with Daniel behind her, his horse cock resting against her hip, growing to its full size again while Jennifer stroked it with her hand, I was confronted with a choice. There is no penetration, I thought, and she needs it so badly,
"Well okay, but no penetration, just humping."



My wife hopped up and kissed me deeply in thanks. Daniel stepped behind her, then scooped Jennifer up and held her in his muscular arms, precisely the way a groom carries his bride through the threshold of their new home, and lifted her from the futon. I felt sick as I realized that Daniel had just symbolically seized my wife as his new bride, and there was nothing I could do about it. I had failed, my cock had failed my wife, and now Daniel was going to succeed in my place.

Dee kissed my neck, then bounced up to open an antique blanket chest next to the sofa, unrolled a large polar bear rug in front of the fireplace, and she turned up the flame. Daniel deposited my wife gently on the rug and sat down so that they were facing each other. Jennifer lifted her still stocking clad legs over his. Daniel slid Jennifer towards him so that his cock was over her pussy and his balls were touching her ass.

He ordered, "Now Jennifer, show me how you hump. Slide that pussy along my shaft and pretend you're fucking me." My wife didn't need a second invitation as she leaned forward, placed both hands on his muscular chest and started humping this stallion. Daniel had one hand on the rug for support and the other pressed his cock against my wife's pussy to afford her better friction. She frantically rocked back and forth, rubbing her pussy against his thick shaft. His cock was insanely huge and thick, I couldn't imagine my wife being able to fit this monster inside her tight, innocent pussy. I prayed that once she got off she would break away from this whole horrible scene and I could get her home, not violated, and have my beautiful Jennifer all to myself.

Dee remained wrapped around me, and she rubbed her body erotically against me, "How do you like it Doug? Do you like the view? See how your wife wants Daniel's cock inside her hot pussy, let her enjoy herself, just this once, let her feel what it's like to be fucked by a huge cock. Look at Jennifer, she needs it and you can't give it to her."

I was mesmerized by the image of them dry humping, my wife writhing atop his cock, and the flickering muted lighting provided by the fireplace and candles created a very erotic scene. His monsterous cock was covered with my wife's thick and slippery juices, and in just a few moments she reached another orgasm. She was extremely loud and vocal, which was entirely new to me. I had never heard her get off this hard before, I was shocked and a bit scared.

As she thrashed with the intensity of her orgasm she lifted her hips, just enough to allow Daniel to tease her pussy with the head of his cock. She now slid her pussy lips around the powerful German helmet of his cock. Their juices mixed, her juices glistened on his cock and his pre-cum was smeared onto her pussy lips.

Meanwhile, I was hard as hell knowing that my wife was only seconds from having this man's cock inside her, all they needed was my approval.

That's when they looked at me, Daniel intentionally rubbing hard onto her pussy, her pussy lips clearly gripping his cock. All he had to do was to shift his hips, or for Jennifer to move slightly, and he would be buried inside her. Daniel spoke up, attempting to convince me, "Come on Doug! Look at Jennifer's face, your wife wants it, your wife needs it. She is desperate for it. Just this once, I promise not to hurt her."

My wife looked at me with undisguised lust, panting for breath,
sweat running down her beautiful face, her hair damp and tangled,
"Sorry, baby, but I really need his cock! I need a cock inside me."

I had thought that letting my bride hump his cock until she came would satisfy her, but now I knew all it had done was to prepare Jennifer for his cock to pummel her. I had failed her, and now I was going to pay the ultimate price...watching another man fuck my wife with a giant cock. It was going to happen right in front of me, and there was nothing I could possibly do to prevent it. My wife's violation was inevitable.

Even with all my stroking and watching this amazing scene, and with Dee's arms wrapped around me and her breasts pressed into me, my cock was finished for the moment. I was completely soft. I knew my wife needed cock, and she needed it badly. And I couldn't give it to her.

I started to cry, I couldn't fulfill my wife.

With tears in my eyes and a nauseous feeling in my stomach I barely nodded. Jennifer was so horny, that was all the approval she required. She did not hesitate for a moment, my wife lifted her hips, reached down to position him, and slowly lowered herself onto the fat monster cock. Daniel moaned like a lion and so did my wife. My wife had her orgasm around his cock, feeling her pussy filled and stretched by his stallion cock for her first time. Eventually, about eight inches in, my wife's pussy tensed up and she hesitated. Daniel spoke up.

"Oh yeah! You're a really tight housewife. We're going to stretch you and fill you properly tonight. I can't believe she's this tight Doug; it's like a hand wrapping itself my cock. I've fucked other married wives, but your wife's pussy is the best I've ever had."

As he said this he slowly started humping her and my wife lost her mind as she screamed and cried. That's precisely when Dee stepped away from me and got on all fours to lick my wife's ass. At this point my wife didn't care and I quickly got behind to observe. Daniel told my wife to place her hands on his chest and bend over and the view was pornographic from behind; my wife's beautiful tight pussy stretched by a stallion cock, and her tight butthole contracting slowly. That's when Dee started licking Daniel's balls and her fingers slowly stroked their way upwards until she reached my wife's tight butthole. Feeling this my wife moaned in ecstasy, but I guess Daniel pushed too deep for an instant because Jennifer suddenly froze and cried out, "It's too much! No! It's too much! Just wait for a moment. Let me get used to it." 


She closed her eyes, bit her lip and concentrated for a few moments. The couple's pace slowed down for the first time. Her features finally relaxed, she smiled to herself, leaned her face close to Daniel's face and I could see her lips moving. I couldn't hear her, whatever she said was meant for Daniel's ears alone. Daniel had a wicked smile on his face, and suddenly Jennifer jerked frantically, flung her head back hard and grunted loudly.

Daniel had grabbed my wife's waist and rammed his entire cock inside her with a single powerful thrust, which stretched my wife insanely. I was scared it would rip her pussy lips, but to my astonishment she seemed to love it. Jennifer was in another place, and started shrieking,
"Yes! Yes, I want it! Give it to me! Pound me now! Give it all to me!"

My wife yelped with every powerful thrust, and Daniel responded cruely,

"Just enjoy it Jennifer, I'm doing what your husband couldn't do. I'm filling your pussy and stretching your pussy lips and filling your pussy, so that in the future you can handle big cocks. Enjoy this moment, always remember the moment when you welcomed your first huge cock. Always remember this as the moment when my giant cock fucked you for the first time. You'll never be the same again."



I thought my wife would be repelled by Daniel's obscene words, but it seemed to spur her on to wild fucking and a string of powerful orgasms. Jennifer was being very vocal, but she wasn't making any sense at all, it was just random pleading and words and grunts.

Daniel stuck his tongue out.

My wife instinctively wrapped her lips around his big tongue and started a blowjob like motion. I couldn't believe it, my innocent young redhead had become a whore. Meanwhile, Dee had continued licking my wife's ass and I suddenly heard my wife give a small shriek. Daniel had inserted nearly all of his right index finger into her butthole.

This was too much,
"Come on, Daniel! Don't do that! You're hurting Jennifer!" I was angry, but Daniel just chuckled, "Come on, Doug, haven't you ever done that? She wants me to finger her ass, it's going to make her come like a rocket. I'm just treating your wife right. Look at her, she is loving it." I was still mad, but clearly Daniel was correct, for within seconds my wife started yelling like a maniac when another orgasm overwhelmed her, if anything more intense than her many previous ones.
Jennifer was going absolutely crazy atop Daniel's cock, her red hair was soaked and flung about, and pussy juice was sprayed on her thighs. My innocent young bride had been transformed into an absolute sexual mess in front of my very eyes.



Although my wife had another orgasm she remained impaled on this gigantic cock and wanted more. She fucked his cock, cowgirl style, like a professional porn star. I didn't recognize her anymore. I was amazed he hadn't come yet, this stallion was an absolute stud.

Daniel had managed to get all of his finger inside her asshole at this point. It didn't take long for the stallion to show signs of an approaching orgasm, as his muscles were standing out again. Jennifer rode him hard, wild and wanton. She never rode me like this, I was emotionally crushed. Then Daniel began shouting,

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! I'm Coming, Jennifer! I'm Coming."

He pulled out of her pussy, lifted her like a rag doll, turned her around, and thrust his raging cock between my wife's firm, rounded ass cheeks. He only lasted for a handful of strokes, and then roaring like a lion he erupted. His first shot was like a cannon, it flew into my wife's damp, disordered scarlet hair. He dumped a huge load on her back, his cum pooling in the depression of her spine. I watched as his ass muscles, balls and cock spasmed. He slipped the head of his cock between her ass cheeks and his remaining jolts of sperm coated her ass. He continued humping her as they kissed like the loving couple they were.

When they were finished they collapsed on the rug, still wrapped around each other. Dee drained a glass of wine, stood up from her viewing perch on the sofa, and it was apparent that she was really buzzed. She swayed on her feet and made her way unsteadily down the hallway, her ass twitching invitingly. I watched her walk away, and I really admired the way her smoking hot tattoo adorned her ass. Dee vanished down the darkened hallway.

I heard my wife moan loudly, and turned around. Jennifer and Daniel lay spooning against each other, intimately whispering and giggling. He had turned Jennifer onto her side with his leg over hers and his hands were on her breasts. He softly ground his hips against her ass.

It was if I wasn't even there. I felt abandoned so I excused myself to the bathroom. Neither of them even acknowledged me. I felt sick to my stomach. What had just happened to our wedding vows?

On the way back down the darkened hallway I heard them talking loud enough to overhear, and stopped so that I could spy on their conversation.

I couldn't believe it, this stud was still horny, "Well, since he's not here anymore how about we stretch that hot little asshole of yours. I want to take your anal virginity. You liked the way my cock felt against your ass, didn't you?"

My wife sighed deeply, "Oh, yes, it felt incredible."

He continued, urging, "And you liked my finger up your ass, it made you come, didn't it?

My wife giggled, "It made me come harder than I ever had before. I REALLY liked it!"

Daniel was unrelenting, "This way you'll always remember me, as the first man who fucked your ass." He continued, "Did you see that tramp stamp Dee wears on her ass when she walked away?"

Jennifer made an agreeing noise, and Daniel stated, "That's my mark. I took Dee's anal virginity, and then tattooed my mark permanently on her ass. My wife's ass belongs to me forever. I want to own your ass also, Jennifer."

Jennifer drew in a deep breath.

Daniel never hesitated, this stud was moving in for the kill on my wife and I was entirely helpless. Would this awful night never end? He resumed, "Do you want to wear my mark tattooed on your ass, Jennifer?"

Jennifer almost sobbed, "Oh, yes, I want you to own my ass, I want to wear your mark on my ass."

Daniel chuckled, "Besides by doing this it'll be easier to welcome that tiny cock that your husband has up your ass, when he gets the balls up to fuck you properly."

It shocked me to hear him degrade my cock, but what hurt most was my wife's giggling in response. Things went still for a while, I prayed they were finished for the night, and then I could hear kisses, sighs and moans. I realized that Daniel wasn't finished with my wife yet, not by a long shot.

Suddenly my wife said a bit too loudly, "Oh my! You get hard so quick, not like my husband."

It hurt me to hear her say this but she was entirely correct, my miserable performance had resulted in this stallion pounding his cock into Jennifer.

Daniel responded,

"How sad. With me you'd always have a hard, thick, willing cock available to satisfy you. I'd fuck you every time you needed it."

More kissing, and it was obvious that the kisses and sighs and moans were getting more urgent. There was no question where this was going, and I was going to be a mute spectator to watching my wife's ass being fucked for the first time by another man.

As I stood silently in the hallway, I noticed a dim light coming from the bedroom door next to me and peeked in. I saw Dee passed out, her voluptuous body sprawled across one side of the bed, her stockings still on, her waist cincher and heels scattered across the floor.

Then I heard Jennifer breathlessly ask, "Where are Doug and Dee?"

Daniel chuckled, "Probably passed out or fucking in another room."

My wife sounded concerned about me for the first moment in a long time, "Are you sure?"

Daniel answered, "Let's worry about ourselves, not them. Look, they're not here. I can't hear them, they're probably sleeping the wine off on a bed somewhere."

Things went suspiciously quiet again, and I knew all too well what this meant. My heart was thundering in my chest and I was light headed. I listened for a few more moments then simply had to see what was going on upon that rug. I softly stepped forward and cautiously poked my head around the corner.

Jennifer was on all fours on the bear rug in front of the fireplace. Daniel was licking my wife's butthole and fingering her pussy, and she was moaning like the whore she had become,
"Oh yeah! Don't stop! Right like that. Yeah, yeah, yeah."


I hardly recognized the sweet little innocent wife that had entered this house on my arm only a few hours before. 


Daniel chuckled ominously, "Told you that you'd like it, I think your husband is out like Dee is. Let's do this."

My wife turned over, reached for him, and pulled Daniel to her. They embraced and whispered some more, I couldn't hear what they were saying but from Jennifer's responses it was pretty obvious. Their bodies writhed erotically against each other.

Daniel commanded my wife to get back on her hands and knees, and without any hesitation my wife complied. He entirely possessed her, she no longer had any free will to resist him. He caressed her body, her sweat glistening in the firelight, and slowly started playing with her firm, tight butt that I simply cherished,
"Jennifer, you're an amazing piece of ass. I'll give you my cell phone number and every time you need a good solid fucking just summon me, and I'll take good care of you."

While he said this he caressed, with his middle finger, the inside of the taut crevice of her ass. My wife's entire body responded to his minestrations, she arched her hips and ass up seeking penetration.

With her face buried in the rug, Jennifer softly protested,

"I'm not so sure, Daniel." I sighed with relief. 



But Daniel's next comment ran like ice through my veins, "Believe me Jennifer, now that you've experienced a real man's cock you'll always crave it. I'm sorry to tell you this but you're a monster cock woman now, whether you like it or not. But I think you like it."

Things went quiet for a while again while he continued to massage my wife's body, readying her for another brutal penetration, then the house creaked, probably the foundation had settled. Jennifer sat straight up, and suddenly looked extremely tense and nervous. She broke away from Daniel and lifted her head up looking for either Dee or I. They both glanced down the hallway. Fortunately I had enough time to step back, it was pitch dark and they didn't see me, and with a thick carpet my feet were entirely silent.

I heard the floor creaking as they both stood up, and Jennifer a bit loudly and urgently told Daniel that they should check on Dee and me. That gave me enough warning to step softly into the bedroom, lay down next to Dee with my arm across her back, and pretend to be passed out.

I heard them moving around in the living room, there was the sound of a wine bottle pouring and glasses clinking with drinking, then two pair of feet were creeping down the hallway. The dimmed light attracted them and they came into the spare bedroom, I heard the door swing open on its hinges. Then I could feel my wife's hand gently resting on my face, while Daniel was talking to Dee and shaking her shoulder, "Honey, are you all right?" I heard her moaning and slurring her words, "Tired, really drunk, going to go to sleep."