A House and a Wife Both Warmed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear Daniel moving around the bed to my wife's side, "Passed out, just like I told you. Good! Now I can fuck you like I want to, Jennifer. It is only Nine in the evening and our partners are wasted. You can enjoy my cock all night, baby. Now where were we?" I could hear him kiss my wife, and their footsteps headed away down the hallway back to the bear rug and fireplace.

I gave them a few minutes to get occupied with each other again, silently rolled off the bed, and resumed my post at the end of the hallway.

Jennifer was back on all fours on the rug, while Daniel caressed her for a while, one hand on her butt, the other underneath fondling her breasts. He teased her by pressing his cock against her thighs and ass cheeks. I was surprised to see him get hard so quickly, he reached his full and massive size effortlessly and my wife noticed, turning her head around, pulling his face down for a deep kiss.

Daniel told her, "This is exactly what you'll have if you accept my offer. A rock hard, giant cock whenever you want it, to fill your pussy and satisfy you completely. No attachments, you stay with Doug, I stay with Dee. Just some solid passionate fucking whenever you need it."

I almost threw up when Jennifer finally surrendered, "All right, I'm in. I already know I'll need your cock again. I think I'm addicted to it. Just don't humiliate my husband."

Daniel and Dee had completely seduced my formerly innocent young bride. And in the process Daniel had given her something that I never could. What have I done, I said to myself, it was too late to stop this because it had already gone too far.

That's when Daniel told her,

"Let's finish what we started. I'm ready to take your ass."

Daniel resumed licking her asshole. My wife moaned, squealed and even had another gentle orgasm as Daniel played with her butthole and pussy.

Daniel then opened the coffee table drawer again and withdrew a strange black object. My wife cocked her head in curiosity, a gesture that I simply adored. It nearly broke my heart.
 "What's that?"
Daniel resumed his position between her legs and behind her, before explaining the nature of the object."It's a butt plug honey. It helps loosen your ass, so I can get my whole cock up your tight little hole. Tell me, my gorgeous Jennifer, how do you like your orgasms so far?"



My wife admitted what was painfully obvious to me, but I still died a little as I heard her words, "God, they're incredible. I just kept coming like a string of firecrackers. I've never had such powerful orgasms before. Your cock is amazing."

I was appalled, but Daniel was still on the hunt, he had already taken my wife's pussy and throat, now he was going to conquer her virgin ass.

"Anal sex affords more powerful orgasms, precious Jennifer. And luckily I'm an expert in the matter, I've practiced for long hours on Dee, just let me work my magic on you and I guarantee you'll be coming in waves in just a few moments."



With that said he worked Jennifer for what seemed forever, one hand beneath her at her pussy, his strong hand stimulating her ass. Needless to say, my wife was more than ready for him by now, and in what seemed to be mere seconds he successfully inserted two fingers into her tiny round asshole. She began to moan and gasp again, head thrown back, I watched her feet clenching. Seemingly pleased with this violation of her, he used his other hand to finger Jennifer's pussy to orgasm. She shrieked in ectasy, tossing her red hair around wildly, every muscle in her body alternately straining and thrashing in ectasy. He then removed his fingers from her ass, and without a moment's hesitation pressed the head of the butt plug against her tiny opening.



At this my wife lifted her head, looked over her shoulder, and asked with some trepidation,"Are you sure about this, Daniel? Please don't hurt me." 



"Trust me Jennifer." With that he moved his hand beneath her and she moaned. When she relaxed, he pushed the horrible black object into her ass, which readily opened up for the penetration. Something died inside of me.

My wife grunted and groaned into the rug. He barely laughed, "And how does this feel?"

Jennifer responded in a hoarse, aroused tone,

"It's amazing, you're stretching me, it's incredible, you're filling me, I'm seeing stars, don't stop." Then I was stunned when she shouted, "DO NOT STOP!" And just like that she exploded into another orgasm.

Now the butt plug wasn't insanely huge or ridiculous and Jennifer easily handled it. As Daniel slid it all the way in, my wife spiraled out of control and started humping the object.

She then told Daniel something that was news to me,

"In my purse there is a vibrator, get it."

Daniel retrieved the black vibrator,

"Five inches, Jennifer? You poor pretty thing."

He kept working the plug in her ass and inserted the vibrator into Jennifer's pussy. She took it right in. My mind staggered. She was so well fucked by this stallion cock that her pussy took something the size of my cock without any resistance whatsoever. I felt humbled, and was glad that nobody could see my degradation.

Daniel gently fucked her with both objects for good long minutes, slowly getting more aggressive. He was rewarded with another shuddering series of orgasms from my bride's over stimulated body.

Finally, inevitably, he announced to Jennifer that the time had arrived for him to take her virgin ass.

I prayed my bride would refuse this final degradation, and was crushed when she instantly yielded, "Take my ass, Daniel, I want you to fuck my ass. My ass is yours."

Skilled he was, because he went in slowly and made sure to adequately lube his cock and my wife's asshole. He placed the head of his cock against her tight opening. Jennifer gasped loudly, and to make things easier he told her to arch her ass upwards with her head against the floor. This awful position, which she instantly assumed, exposed her ass obscenely. He then loomed over her, both legs inside hers, forcing and holding them open, and started directing his massive cock to her virgin hole. Slowly but surely he was able to get his huge bulbous head inside her and my wife moaned a mix of pain and pleasure as he fucked her with the head of his cock. It took long minutes to get four inches in and the son of a bitch took care to measure his anal penetration of my lovely bride with that damned measuring tape. Eventually, painfully slowly, he worked the thickest part of his cock deep inside her. Now my Jennifer was being steadily fucked by this stallion with six inches of hard, thick cock violating her most delicate opening.
My little redhead wife had surrendered all of her holes to this stud.


"There you go my pretty little Jennifer, now you'll never forget me. Every time you get fucked in the ass by your husband you'll have this image of me, I'll haunt your fantasies forever. You'll masturbate thinking about this moment, Jennifer" He started fucking her like a machine and my wife loved it. Then he exclaimed, "I am going to come in your ass, Jennifer."



My wife didn't pay attention to him because she was focused on the cock inside her asshole and soon enough my wife had yet another massive orgasm. I wouldn't have thought it was possible, but it was clearly the longest and strongest orgasm I have ever seen from her. My redhead bride was so completely lost in her climax that she didn't notice Daniel unloading his cum inside her. After my bride's final surrender to Daniel's stallion cock, they both lay on the rug, kissing passionately and trying to catch their breaths. 


Daniel gasped out, "I can't wait to see my stamp tattooed permanently on your ass."

I felt a huge hole in my chest, my wife had just yielded her ass to another man in front of my very eyes. Another better man had stretched her amazing ass for the first time, and that man was not me.


Jennifer asked, still out of breath, "Did you come inside of me?" 



He held her tightly, they were both sweat soaked, "I sure did, darling, your hot tight ass milked my giant cock of every drop of cum I had in me."

They both looked at each other, Jennifer broke into a huge grin and started kissing Daniel again.

I felt sick, the room started spinning around me, so I headed back for the bedroom, spooned against Dee who even in her drunken state still cuddled back against me, pulled the covers over us, and passed out.

I couldn't have slept long, for I was awoken by my wife moaning like a banshee. The fuck marathon in the living room went on until early in the morning, Daniel was a human sexual robot and my beautiful slender redheaded bride was insatiable. I knew my lovely Jennifer would be walking bow legged in the morning, and it would be days before she would have anything for me. They must have decided that both Dee and I were completely out of it, for now they no longer tried to keep quiet. They were both very vocal, and my wife loudly announced every one of her many orgasms for her new lover. At least three times I heard him shout that he was coming, twice calling out, "I'm coming in your hot pussy, deep inside your hot pussy, Jennifer. Here it comes." Once he shouted, "Here it comes, baby, all over your tits. Hold your tits for me. I'm coming on your tits." Jennifer repeatedly urged him on, vocally and profanely. Her words seared themselves into my mind, my wife was not only welcoming another man's cock and cum into her pussy, and onto her tits, she was begging for it.

The only solace I had was that in the midst of one particulary frenzied fuck session, Dee woked up. By now I was finally, belatedly rock hard again and was lightly stroking myself on my back. Even though I knew it was my wife wildly fucking another man, the sounds were still highly erotic and arousing. Dee must have felt the same way for she moved against me, pushed me down hard against the bed, straddled me with her stocking clad legs, and without any further preliminaries mounted me. She rotated and ground her hips against my body, her tight pussy muscles working my cock. She giggled into my ear, "Why should they have all the fun?" I lost myself in those spectacular pierced nipples of hers, and after a while I forgot about what was transpiring in the front room as my cock exploded inside the clinging, tight pussy of another man's wife. As we fondled each other, the grunting and cries continued unabatted down the hallway. Dee kissed me deeply, "My husband is such a stud. I hope your wife wears him out to give me a few day's rest. From the sounds she's doing her slutty best."

I rewarded Dee with an extended session of serious pussy licking, for I was determined to ensure that this MILF, whom had brought her husband's huge cock in to destroy our marriage, had a series of surging orgasms at my tongue. I punished her by fucking her ass hard with my finger, but I think she rather liked it. Fortunately Dee came very quietly, not that I thought that either Jennifer or Daniel were capable of noticing a nuclear attack by this point.

When things quieted down in both our bedroom and the front room, Dee settled her lovely curves against me and whispered into my ear, "I like your smaller cock a lot, Daniel fucks me ragged with that huge thing, and he is absolutely insatiable. After a hard fuck session with him like your wife just took, I'm ruined and sore for days. And I'm sorry to tell you that your wife is now addicted to big cock. If not Daniel, it will be another stallion. But if you're willing, when your wife comes over to enjoy his cock, you can accompany her and use those incredible fingers and tongue on my pussy and ass whenever you want to. I think the four of us are going to become very good friends, Doug."

With that, she kissed her way down my body, and sucked me to another orgasm. When she cuddled back against me for some more sleep, there wasn't a drop of cum left in my balls. At least I had that.

Early in the morning, just before dawn with barely a hint of gray in the sky, Dee and I made my way towards the sleeping couple and I was shocked with the devastation of the all-night fuck session. My wife had dried cum smeared on her back, thighs, tits, neck, hair and face, and some was still oozing from her battered pussy lips. I almost threw up when I saw that her pussy was actually gaping open, she had been so incredibly stretched just a few hours before by a monster cock. I cried when I saw this, but I was heartbroken when I saw that she had fallen asleep with her face beside Daniel's limp cock.

What would I do? Will she ever be the same after this? Is Jennifer addicted to monster cocks? Will she seek them out when I'm at work or away on a business trip? Will she even want to fuck me again? Can I ever satisfy her again? Have I just become a cuckold?

And what had just happened between Dee and I? She had been incredible in bed, and I desperately wanted to be with her again.

I knew that in a few days another man's mark would be permanently inked into my wife's beautiful flesh, eternally taunting me. And that was already ordained, there was nothing I could do to prevent the needles from decorating Jennifer. One day next week I would arrive home from work, and Jennifer would spectacularly and erotically display her gorgeous ass wearing Daniel's brand. And just like that, an intimate portion of my bride's body would no longer belong to me.

But something else frightened me even more, the thought of my sweet and innocent wife being turned into an insatiable slut by this stallion on the eve of our first year of marriage. What would our first wedding anniversary be like now, what would happen to all of the plans I had made? I was devastated as I realized that I would almost certainly be sharing my bride with a giant cock on our special day. And night.