A Houseboy for Mali Ch. 04

Story Info
Mali's toy learns his place.
3.9k words
4.15
55k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 07/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a wild few days. Right now I am finding difficult to remember just how exactly I ended up: Bathing and servicing this beautiful Thai woman. How I became naked in the bathroom except for a hand made silver traditional Thai Femdom cockring; I don't seem to be able to remove... ...contorting my member into a bubbly shiny fat stump...

After doing some washing for an unseen mystery woman a few weeks ago I got robbed... and gifted some clothes and a cockring anonymously... It seems strange now that I took those things without knowing who they were from... ...I guess you had to be there.

So despite getting more attention I have ever gotten from the opposite sex, as every woman I came across coming on to me after loosing control over my own cock I have been constantly aroused, unable to find release inside my cock cage... until just a few minutes ago thrashing around under Mali in her big wooden barrel bathtub.

Kneeling on the bathroom tiles, wet and still naked except for a hessian loincloth Mali had tied on me. I was looking at the little apron part at he front and back when She spoke abruptly:

"Alai-wa. Alai-wa!"

It definitely sounded like I was in trouble.

Mali splashed the water in the bathtub barrel and fished out my boxer shorts and dropping them back in. Mali takes a long cane from behind the barrel and I am very nervous. She pushes my head down so my nose is pressing into the tiles. She says:

"You clean up boy."

I start to say sorry and Mali speaks over the top of me again:

"Quiet."

She shifts her stance and stands on the fingers of both my hands with one foot.

I start to speak and I hear the swoosh of the cane. I cry out as the cane bites into my cold wet ass cheek. Mali repeats:

"Quiet."

And gives me another one on the same cheek. I cough out an,

"Ah!"

Mali says,

"Wait here. Quiet."

She opens the bathroom cabinet and squats down in front of me. Now with one foot on each of my hands. She lifts up my head to look at me and slides something into my mouth. I expect a bar of soap, but this it hard and wooden with metal on the bottom. She says:

"Bite, do not open."

I bite and feel the click of the catch release. I can feel rough wood block on the roof of my mouth and a metal spring pushing my tongue down. The wood jabs the back of my throat and I gag. Mali pushed my mouth closed. Teeth clenched, the spring is held down and no longer pushing the wood down my throat.

I try to feel it, but Mali has my hands pinned under her feet. She gives a little giggle, releasing my left hand. I feel my mouth and there is a sharp metal catch poking out of the wood block in my mouth. A few seconds go by... ...Mali takes my left hand and puts it behind my back fussing with my loincloth.

She steps off my other hand and puts it behind my back. Both hands tied behind me Mali says:

"Quiet. Lay down"

I slither forward onto my chest and the wood block catches on the tiles. It's hard to keep my teeth clenched to stop the wood sliding down the back of my throat. I am almost flat on the bathroom tiles and I hear another swoosh.

I hum in pain but keep it to a low volume as the cane bites my ass again. I pant and snort out of my nose. I feel Mali's foot on the back of my head and another swoosh. The two strokes light up my other ass cheek and I make some quiet involuntary,

"hoos-hoos', noises through my nose.

Mali bends down and I flinch. She rubs my bare ass cheeks making a soothing noise. The small circular motion on my ass both soothing and erotic bit also spreading the pain around too. Mali says:

"You clean up boy. All the time OK.... Stand now."

Mostly naked and wet with hands bound I wiggle on the cold bathroom tiles for a few moments before I figure out I need to roll over to stand. As the cold tiles hit my ass and the fresh cane marks, a new sensation prompts some quick little whimpers before I gain control. Mali stands close to me as I struggle to get to my feet. I roll forward onto my knees and she sits on top of me.

Mali just looks into my face for a while and then brushes my wet hair back with her hand. I am trapped, both physically and by lust for this powerful little woman. She is wearing long black baggy trousers and a black bra. I stare into it and feel a smile across my wood filled mouth. Mali giggles and mumbles something in Thai.

She gets off and I start to try to stand again. She looks down and says:

"Wait."

I do. Mali takes a bag and a hair dryer out of the bathroom cabinet. She brushed her long hair as she dries and I look up from the floor getting increasingly turned on. Mali sits back down on me and bushes and dries my hair. I can feel a lot of brushing and blowing in many directions and wonder what it looks like.

She is done and puts the hairdryer down. She gives me a little wiggle, still straddling me as I kneel on the bathroom floor. I giggle with approval and she smiles.

Opening the little black bag she takes out a pencil and closes my eyes with her hand. I feel the pencil run around my eyelids in little damming strokes as she pulls my eyebrow up hard... ...and then around my lips. I am really enjoying this attention when she climbs off abruptly.

The cold air hits my thighs and snaps me back to reality, somehow she had untied my hands and I didn't notice... must have been thinking of something else...

I stand up and fish my underwear out of the bath and grab Mali's towel and robe as well. I don't know what to do and look at her for help. My mouth full of wood I can't make any intelligent sounds.

Mali grabs the front of my loincloth and leads me to, and out of the front door closing it saying.

"Hang up washing line."

Not wanting to be caught outside in a loincloth with fresh tiger stripes on my ass from the canning I go to the line quickly. The cold winter air buzzes my cane welts, but I don't feel cold. A man and a woman are parking their car as I push the buzzer to get back into Mali's building.

She makes me wait so I follow the young couple into the building and knock on Mali's door. She calls out:

"Balcony Boy!"

Running around and waiting outside under her balcony I start to feel the cold. Some clothes fly over the wrought iron rail and float down to me. A white satin Chinese collared sleeveless shirt and a pair of long shorts. I put them on quickly and a pink cloth shopping carrier drops beside me.

Once the shorts are on I notice there're tight at the top but so baggy at the bottom they look like a skirt. I pick up the pink wheelie cart and look up to the balcony. Mali is standing behind me and clears her throat.

She gives me the shopping list and $50. Walking to the shops barefoot, I wonder how security will react to me walking in...

Five minutes of walking through the back streets of Rhodes and I get to the group of buildings where the mall is. I see my reflection for the first time in the brilliant shopping strip lights reflected in the big windows.

My hair is teases into a high centre point with a scrunchy, my eyes and lips lined with pinky brown liner. I look like a... like an Asian houseboy I guess...

I am looking in the reflection loosing he nerve to go in to the shopping centre when I feel a blow to my ass. Mali has followed me and given me a spank for wasting time... I almost lose control of the small block of wood in my mouth and it pokes out a little revealing the catch...

'It's a mouse trap.' It finally occurs to me, but I can't see how to take it out without it snapping shut on my tongue.

"Alai -- Wa!"

Mali scolds as she walks on into the centre. I follow her and she just stops and points toward the supermarket. I change directions and she follows me at a distance. When we [ass one of the side allies she grabs the back of my baggy shorts and steers me into the parents room.

In the cubical she removes a clear silicone sock from her bag and gives it to me.

"Dinky. Keep you warm."

She undoes my pants and removes my loincloth. I start to slide the rubbery tube on and see that it fits over my cock and the ornate silver cock cage that is bending it into a semi circle like a trumpeting elephant. Everything I try is failing. No matter how I try to slip the translucent rubbery sock over the bulbus head of my cock it just wont go on. The silver cock cage is dividing the head into two almost perfect swollen hemispheres divided by a thin silver band.

Mali had sat down on the change table and was watching me struggle and fail with a strange little half smile. She reached over and pumped quite a lot of hand sanitiser into her palm without breaking her gaze on my junk. She leaned forward and lubed me up with both hands. Slipping the sock past the three rings around the shaft was easier than I expected and it fastened behind the wide cockring around my balls.

All the attention coupled with the extra width and length had me waggling out in the change room cubical. I knew if I looked at it I would get a raging hard on. Mali reached over and pinched one of my now quite swollen balls jutting out to the side. I didn't need the attention. The slight pain the pinch caused me paled in comparison to the tearing pain caused by the cock cage biting against my unstoppably inflating cock.

I heard Mali chuckle in that very corse voice she had when her guard was down. The door on the cubical moved and someone tried to get in. The noise startled me and Mali pushed me back onto the toilet seat.

Mali took the mousetrap out of my mouth and said:

"Quiet. All the time boy."

She kissed my mouth closed she was very excited by the sounds of other people within earshot.

I hooted in surprise when she grabbed hold of my swollen balls and sat down on my lap. I stopped the noise and kissed her back. She bounced on me a couple of times until I was hooting again. Some more hand sanitiser when onto my cock splint and Mali bounced furiously on top of me, cumming hard over an increasingly panicked whine from me.

Mali gave me a few more squeezes and bit my nose before jumping off in a single action. She looked at my silver cage shimmering through the transparent silicone. I was so hard, so horny I couldn't stand it. Mali Pulled up my baggy shorts and gave me a pat on the ass.

She gave me a little push with her foot as I hesitated leaving the cubical. As I passed the mirror near the door I saw my erection waggling very obviously under the skirt style shorts. My face was pink and a little swollen from being kissed hard. My heart pounded walking out into the busy shopping centre.

Mali followed me out and sat down at the café. I looked back hoping I didn't have to go... for some reason... any reason... nope. She gave me that little dismissive hand wave and I go weak at the knees with lust and panic.

As I am walking up and down the isles I look back at Mali hoping she is watching my progress. I as so horney at this point I can't even remember which items I have got on the fifteen odd item list. Constantly looking over to her and drawing ever more attention in the supermarket.

As I get to the checkout the three checkout operators, two women and a man are staring at my crotch. Ten minuets since the parents room cock splint fitting and my hard on is still waggling away under the baggy skorts fat and springy.

I change to the non-express lane and stand behind a large woman to try to hide my embarrassing situation. A step too close and I accidentally jab the woman in the ass as she bends to reposition her groceries. I can't help but chirp:

"ooh I'm sorry."

In the girliest high pitched voice I have even heard come out my mouth. The woman seems not to have noticed, and I am very relieved. I look over and Mali is laughing into her magazine, totally unable to maintain the ruse of not watching my humiliation.

The large woman takes a step back toward me while I am watching Mali loosing her shit in the café. The large woman gives me a couple of bumps and I say sorry again. She lets out a little chuckle.

I pay and the check out girl gives me back the wrong change. I almost take it and don't say anything... then I think that it's Mali's money so I should say something.

"I think I gave you a $50."

I say sheepishly.

"Are you sure?" The teenager asks in a way that tells me she is just messing with me.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure."

I reply hopefully.

"You're pretty sure? Listen mate your not pretty anything."

She drops the rest of the change at her feet. I look over at Mali who is now head down on the little round café table laughing so loud I can hear it fifty meters away across the open mall. I pick up the change and get a little thrill bowing down before the Woolworth's checkout dominatrix.

The walk home Mali followed me so she could enjoy the faces and comments of the passers by as I carry her shopping bags home. Back at Mali's flat I put the groceries into the kitchen cupboard. Mali takes me into the lounge. There is an internet downloaded dance video playing. It was slow motion and I watched for a few seconds not knowing why Mali is playing for me. She takes my hands and bends them into the contorted shapes of the dancers. She works my arms and pushes me around like a puppet until I get that I am supposed to be learning this dance.

Mali disappears into the Kitchen for fifteen minutes and I practice away, the dance on loop. Mali comes out as I am copying the head movements of the super thin Thai girl dressed in white silk and gold. Mali takes me outside and bends me over the wrought iron balcony railing. I hear the tinkly-tinkle of a can being shaken and get the back of my head coated in spray paint. Mali rolls me over and sprays the front half. My hair is now a matt of gold like the spiky helmets of those Thai dancers.

Mali leads me back inside and sits. She plays the dance full speed and I try to keep up. She giggles as I botch the dance. I turn to see her coming back up the hall from the bathroom with that long cane.

I dance harder and faster; I'm horny and erect and uncoordinated. I look to see her checking my progress and she gives me a little tap on the cheek to remind me to follow the head movements. Mali slows the dance to 75% and walks back into the Kitchen.

After another ten minutes of practice Mali comes out and returns the dance to full speed again. This time I follow the dance almost perfectly. She picks up her phone and taps away. She gives me a shot to the balls with the cane when she notices my looking and not following the head movents of the video.

She leaves it on full speed and returns to the kitchen. After a few more repeats of the video the clink of plates lets me know she is serving. There is a knock at the door and Mali calls out.

"Boy!"

I answer the door to see Mali's neighbours. The mature Koran woman hands me her jacket as she pushes past me. The young Mediterranean woman following hiding a scoff behind her hand.

"Set table Boy"

I follow Mali's instructions and put out the three plates, the salad and the cutlery. It looks like I am not eating with them. Mali turns up the volume and gives me a pat on the ass. I go back to dance practice. Over the music I can't hear what the women are saying.

A few minutes go by and I can hear the occasional tap of cutlery on plates. Suddenly Mali is standing next to me holding the cane. She turns me around to face the diners. A cane to my backside lets me know I should be dancing.

Mali cracks me with the cane almost immediately.

"No, wrong! Open your shirt."

I do and I get another thwack. I start dancing for the now captivated duo. Ten steps in and I get another blow.

"No, Like this."

Mali stands behind me and moves me in time with the music. I start to dance again and Mali calls out to the two women:

"Shirt or pants?"

Simultaneously the two say:

"Shirt!"

I take off the shirt and quickly start dancing. Mali goes back to eating and the two women call out:

"Wrong!"

Mali looks up and looks at me with a devilish grin. I keep dancing in the vein hope that I won't get a penalty for messing up the dance steps. She finishes her diner looking over at me while I dance away. Mali stands up and stops the video, pointing to the table, which I clear. The fear visible on my face. While I'm in the kitchen I hear:

"Boy! White coffee, black coffee, milk tea."

I boil the kettle and serve the drinks. Mali puts the video back on and I start to dance. She shakes her head and I know what's coming. I stop dancing to take off my shorts. Mali strikes me with the cane:

"Dance!"

I dance away and try to remove my shorts at the same time... the three woman look very pleased; fighting back laughter. My shorts drop and I remember that Mali had removed my loin cloth and not retied it in the parents room a few hours ago.

The three women watched transfixed as my silicon and silver cage clad junk bounced away in time with the fast traditional Thai music. The embarrassment deepening with each head bob and twirl movement.

The song came to an end and the video began again. I kept dancing as Mali ushered the other two out the door. I thought I had made another mistake and would be punished. Mali came back to me and sat down on the floor to watch me for another song. That same half smile look. She watched me with that look and I was incredibly turned on. Turning off the music she took my hand and led me down to her bedroom.

I followed her in and started to climb on the bed. She slapped my ass, spinning me around. Mali took my hands and tied them with a soft rope. She knelt me down facing the end of her bed. Wrapping her legs around me I start licking and sucking. I taste her juices and she slides down sitting on my lap.

Slipping me inside her she slides on very slowly. Gently rocking back and forward on me I feel fantastic. I match her movements. Every stroke I push a little harder. I feel the pull of the rope around my wrists and the heat of Mali's body. I am bursting with passion, but I am not climaxing.

Mali rides me harder and we are rocking away for a good few minutes. Normally I would be cumming like a wild man, since the cock cage, I haven't been able to masturbate and even sex was too painful for me to cum. I should be cumming by now but the splint over my cock and balls is absorbing all sensation.

Mali looks down at my face as I realise I cannot cum. She looks exhilarated, kissing me hard and biting my lip until I cry out. She is riding me hard and I start to feel my balls ache. I can't help but let out a half moan half whine in frustration. Mali pushed off on the back of the bed. I fall back pinning my hands under me. Mali gives my balls a squeeze and slips off me. Climbing onto my face she says:

"Thank you Mali"

And gives my balls a hard twist. While she queens me I mutter:

"Thank you Mali".

She rides up and down on my mouth and nose while she gives me a twist each time I finish forcing me to thank her over and over. The friction is starting to really hurt my face and she switches to a circular movement.

Seconds later, Mali sits back down quickly on my double coated cock and again I am unable to feel it. Holding me one ball in each hand she is squeezing each one independently for a thank you from me.

She rides me fast and hard, arms behind her, back arched she is a picture of ecstasy. My balls are aching more with the release of her grip than the squeeze now.

A shudder runs through her and she whimpers in delight. I join in but my whimper is in relief.

"Go home now boy."

Is all she says as she kicks her leg over and climbs into her bed. I collect my stuff, get dressed and go home.

I go into my bathroom and try to take a wiz. Nothing comes out and I remember I need to open the valve at the end of the tube inserted in me. I am momentarily startled by the sensation of silicone rubber where the end of me cock should be.

12