A Housewife or a Whore Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
strtlr69
strtlr69
274 Followers

Jaya knew she had to come up with something and fast. She moved towards the relaxing chair and in those few seconds her mind did give her a clue of the way out.

Jaya: "John, why don't you finger this slut and I will quite gladly lick your fingers clean."

Rekha's face could not hide the look of disappointment. Jaya knew John and his kinks more than her. John had always told Jaya about this particular fantasy of her. Rekha could understand it clearly - seeing the expression on John's face.

John rushed in towards the relaxing chair. He parted her panties once more and let his finger slide in. Rekha gave angry looks to Jaya. Jaya just laughed and now had the looks of a bitch on her face. John observed the shift of looks on their faces but he was kind of busy to question them at the moment.

Jaya: "John, be careful. The salt from the sea will scratch her tender skin."

John: "So true Jaya. I wonder what I would do without you. I should have thought of that before. Rekha, I think Jaya has a point. Maybe we will do it some other day."

Rekha felt defeated clearly. She covered herself awaiting her next move. Knowing Jaya nicely, Rekha knew the bitch was surely cooking something in her naughty mind.

Jaya: "John, why don't you finger my cunt and make her lick my juices?."

John: "Jaya, you are the best."

It was Rekha's turn to squirm.

Jaya smiled and sexily walked towards the relaxing chair. She took John's hand into hers and kissed every finger.

John: "Be gentle please."

John smiled. He knew it well that she was coaxing him into her trap.

John inserted his finger deep into her cunt. He was sure his fingers would melt. Her cunt had never felt so hot from inside ever before. He was the one who had the looks of shock on his face at the moment. He was forced to ponder what excited Jaya so much. Was it him or the new whore?

Whatever it was, he was not complaining at all. John asked Rekha to come and sit next to him.

Jaya: "Why don't you sit on the floor? It will be convenient for John to make you suck from that angle."

Rekha had no option but to sit on the floor. The thing was logical. Rekha knew it nicely that Jaya had won the second round and by a very big margin. John had no clues what was happening but he was enjoying it like hell - a girl gyrating on his fingers and another one licking it clean. The skyline this time was filled with Jaya's raw, uncontrolled moans.

Jaya looked down towards Rekha. She felt pity for her but competition was competition. She had a few tricks up her sleeve now that it was clear to her that her competitor was Rekha.

Jaya (gasping as John fingered her): "John, it was bad on my part not to tell you something. The girl sitting down there happens to be my best friend from the college days."

John was absolutely shocked hearing it.

Jaya: "We had quite a game going on between us then."

John: "You mean you both were in relation kinds?"

Jaya (laughing, almost cruelly): "No, I mean we were the best of friends and competitors then."

John had the looks of a man who was totally puzzled.

Jaya: "What an irony. We still are the best of friends and now we have once again turned into competitors as well."

Rekha: "You should be thankful to her actually. I was just a bored housewife. Had it been not for her, I would not have turned into a whore."

It was Jaya's turn to be puzzled. If the competition was on, it was very unlike Rekha to accept otherwise. The competition vanished for that moment.

Jaya:" Rekha, stand up. Support my body with your body. John has such an effect on me that I almost convulse as he fingers me."

Rekha could see that competition was back on. Jaya had won this round with flying colors. John's finger went ballistic.

Jaya (slowly whispered in Rekha's ears): "The game is on whore."

Jaya crushed John's fingers with her intense orgasm. The orgasmic bliss clearly reflected on Jaya's face. Winning the second round also contributed to the added glow. Rekha knew she had lost but she had to take it graciously. She would have to think her way out of it.

Rekha (saying loudly):" The game is on whore. John will certainly have the time of his life in the process."

Saying this, Rekha made her way towards the shower to wash off the sand and cool down as well. John was left pondering what all was going to happen to him.

They met once again at the dinner table. The dinner went quite smoothly. Rekha observed the things Jaya was doing to get John's attention. Rekha could see that she had not changed a bit. Her limitations were the very same and so were her tricks to win. Rekha was confident that Jaya might win an occasional round in between but Rekha would win it inevitably.

The one thing that Rekha had in mind was to break a few of Jaya's limits. That would be her biggest victory. Her eyes brightened as desserts were being served.

She texted John: "Order the servants to retire for the night, if you want to experience something special. If you are comfortable with them around doing something special, I don't mind." John had her full attention. The text made his mind buzz with ideas. He looked at her carefully to assess what she had in mind. His servants had witnessed many things in the past but he did not want them to be around today. He told them to retire. Jaya knew it was very unlike John to tell the servants to retire. She knew it well that he loved to have snacks after a torrid session of love making at night. She wondered what was happening. A look towards Rekha made it clear to her that something was cooking in her mind. Rekha walked casually walked herself towards Jaya - her hands on her shoulder, gently massaging them. Rekha knew it well that it was a weakness of Jaya. She wanted Jaya to be lost with the sensations on her shoulder so she could put her point through without resistance.

Rekha: "John, which one of us you like more?"

Jaya did not care what she was talking about as long as Rekha was giving her the neck rub.

John: "It is hard to choose anyone at the moment."

Rekha: "Just for the heck of it, if you have to choose - who will it be?"

John: "Jaya, for the very simple reason that I have spent much time with her. She never disappoints."

John felt relieved to see that Rekha did not take it the other way around. Rekha was smiling instead. Jaya felt a sense of relief too hearing John's words.

Rekha: "I cannot agree more. Has she ever served you dessert in a special way?"

Rekha moved to the chair next to John. Jaya was still reeling under the sensations of the back rub.

John: "She has done many a things with me but she has never served desserts in any special way. Is there any secret I need to know?"

Rekha just smiled. Her eyes were alive with activity.

Rekha: "Jaya, John can eat the dessert directly from your body. I always find it so kinky to do such a thing. Your heavenly body smell, juices along with a few serving of desserts can be something really special for John. Have you never done it with John? If memory does not fail me, you really wanted to do try this in the college days."

Jaya had a very low tolerance to bear cold. Rekha knew this fact and was manipulating the situation deliberately. Jaya shuddered at the thought that ice cream would be served on her body and eaten directly. She got lost in thoughts when she had tried ice with one of her lovers and how badly her body had reacted to the feelings of cold.

She tried to give John one of her most pleading look, to dissuade him. He, however, had a more pleading look (than her) on his face. She knew she was totally done. She started to strip her clothes and position herself on the table for the ordeal.

Rekha: "John, where would you like the serving to begin - her lips, armpits, breasts, nipples, tummy, belly button, cunt, her back or her asshole?

Jaya was going more and more into her shell listening to Rekha's word. Her body was simply shutting down.

Before John could react or say anything, Rekha got a good look at her friend and her helplessness. She came to her senses in that very moment. It would be bad on her part to make her friend suffer just because they were competitors.

Rekha: "John, I have something else in mind. Do you trust me?"

John was getting more anxious by the passing moments.

John: "I do trust you. Can you tell me why you changed your original idea?"

Rekha: "It is just that my friend has a low tolerance for cold things being done or served on her body. We are best of friends and we know our weaknesses quite nicely."

Jaya was totally bowled over. The spirit of competition did not exist anymore between them. Jaya was bowled over too.

John: "What about the competition between you both? Does it not require that you win by any means?"

Jaya: "I guess it must be clear to you by now that we are friends first and competitors later."

Rekha: "We always used to compete in a healthy way but never at the cost of our friendship."

John could not say a word further.

Rekha: "She will have to compete with me but in a different way."

Jaya was listening.

Rekha: "Jaya, what will you do to avoid ice cream being served on your body?"

Jaya: "Anything you say, anything."

John had a certain sparkle in his eyes hearing the words. He knew that Rekha was going to tell her something which would take him to newer heights of ecstasy.

Rekha: "John would you like her to do anything special or should I tell her what I feel like?"

Jaya waited eagerly.

John: "Rekha let it be your call."

Rekha: "Jaya, I know the choice will be hard to make but take your time and consider which option you would like to explore. You can either serve ice cream on your body or give John a blowjob and eat his cream. The choice is yours. Either ways a limit of yours will finish forever today."

Rekha felt weirdly powerful at the moment and Jaya felt the exact opposite. Jaya was lost contemplating her limits. She had to take a decision and soon.

Rekha: "I personally feel you can choose the later one. All you have to do is gulp down his cream."

John was anticipating Jaya's decision. It was his turn to feel all powerful. Seeing Jaya slowly crawl on all her fours towards John, it was more than clear what task she had chosen. Given the choices, she chose to give him a blowjob. She was hurting inside as her limit was being pushed and hard. Jaya decide to give John the time of his life. Rekha would regret it (in a friendly manner). Rekha could clearly see that Jaya was in "the" zone.

Jaya stopped in front of him and sat back on her heels. Her fingers gently worked on the fly of his denim and her other hands palm gently rubbing his dick to full erection. She helped John out of the misery called clothes. He and his pulsating dick stood in its full naked glory for Rekha and Jaya to enjoy. Rekha was seeing his nude body for the first time (under lights). Rekha found herself desiring to switch places with Jaya. She could not help but sit besides Jaya and watch her do whatever she did. Seeing them both sit like whores in front of him, hungry for his dick, made him feel like the most important person in the whole world. He cherished the feelings. He put either of his hand on their heads, gently guiding them to his legs.

Knowing John made it easier for Jaya. She started to lick his toes and slowly made her way towards his dick. Rekha was totally confused as she had never done something like this. For some weird reason, she felt it was so very slave like to do such stuff. Rekha instead licked his calves and spent much time giving love bites on his athletic thighs. John was having two different sensations on two different legs. He was simply not able to decide which one was better. If Jaya was licking his toes to ecstasy, Rekha's love bites on his thighs made him reel under the sensations. His dick was totally hurting and wanted some attention.

Jaya saw the need in his eyes and cupped his balls to give him the much needed warmth in his groins. Rekha reached for the base of his penis. John told Rekha to make him monstrously hard for Jaya to eat. Rekha was literally worshiping his body as she rubbed his entire length of cock time after time. He had an average sized cock. John simply loved the way his cock grew to an amazing length in her hands. The way it twitched, bulged and grew made him want to get a fucking hand job from Rekha that very moment. He never remembered his dick looking so big ever.

He looked towards Jaya and told her "suck it".

Jaya started to lick the knob for quite some time. Rekha observed that every time Jaya licked the base of the knob, where it connected to the shaft, John would not be able to control himself. Jaya was quite expertly working on the entire length of his dick and balls for quite some time before she started to increase her pace.

Rekha felt insecure seeing John like this. If Jaya overcame her limit of gulping down his semen, she would win the game by flying colors. The friend inside Rekha wanted her to win but the whore inside Rekha wanted to stop her from winning it.

Rekha: "Don't you like gagging a girl John?"

Jaya stopped to listen to what Rekha was telling. It gave Rekha the opportunity to take John's dick inside her mouth in entirety. John had never felt such warm sensations on his dick. He guided Jaya to one side and instead held Rekha's hair and started to gag Rekha deeply. Tears flew down her left eyes but Rekha just kept on asking him to gag her more. Her hands pulled on his hips as if she loved being gagged. His precum was overflowing like a small stream.

Rekha: "bring it on whore."

Saying this she moved aside for Jaya to emulate her. Her eyes almost dared Jaya to try this. Jaya's smile totally confused Rekha.

Jaya: "John, my darling, fuck my mouth as you wish. Treat it as my cunt or my asshole. I can't hold it any more darling. Whatever you do, make it fast please."

Rekha knew she had lost the competition yet again. The effect of the words would be enough to make him cum inside her mouth. Rekha for the first time regretted giving him the deep gags. His penis must have been totally stimulated by now. The words of Jaya and her warm mouth would be enough to make him cum in a matter of minutes.

John: "Jaya, my favorite whore, can I fuck your heavenly mouth now? Are you ready baby?"

Rekha knew she had lost it totally. She had to find some leverage to turn the game in her favor. She got up and walked behind John. She sat on the table which John held for support. John was now holding Rekha for support. As a matter of fact, the touch of her bare body on his back made it even heavenlier for him.

Jaya: "Fuck me baby."

John was in another world. A girl was kissing his neck and another one was waiting for his cock. What more could a man want.

Jaya was a slut indeed. She had put two fingers inside her cunt and was taking out her juices and smearing it on his dick. Rekha could just smile as she could see herself losing to Jaya once again. The way Jaya smeared her cunt juices on his dick made John moan like an animal. He was almost crying out of pleasure.

John:" I'm going to cum baby. Take me to ecstasy."

John held her head and started to rhythmically fuck her mouth. His knob was vanishing and coming out of her mouth. His precum was drooling down on to her chest. Rekha had never seen a man ooze so much of precum. It felt as if a porn movie was being relived. Jaya was not making it any easier for John. She started to draw an eight on his testicles. The way his balls tightened with every stroke and the way his pace increased - she knew it was just a matter of seconds for him to cum.

John did not know who was doing what, he did not care either. His eyes were shut, his mind was totally blank.

Rekha whispered into his ears: "John, slow down your pace now. Imagine yourself fucking my cunt."

Hearing the words, John shrieked out Jaya's name out loud and came like an animal.

Rekha: "John, why don't you open your eyes and see how your darling whore drinks away all your semen."

Rekha was calculating every word she was saying. The effort was to excite him to a point beyond control. The effort was to make him forget about Jaya and making him remember her words.

John: "Oh Rekha, please don't."

He was not able to say a word more. He held Jaya's head and started to shoot his load deep into her mouth. His eyes were open, just as Rekha had said, and watched Jaya gulp down his semen. He could see that she was totally above herself imposed limit of drinking cum. In fact, she was quite the opposite. She was even collecting the semen that was dribbling from the corner of her mouth and licking it away. It was a sight he would cherish forever. He was not clear whom to thank for this out of the world experience - Jaya for the physical experience or Rekha for coaxing Jaya into this.

The three days passed away in a jiffy. It was time for them to depart back. Rekha and Jaya were notoriously curious as to whom John would make the payment. After all, that was his criteria to begin with. John disappointed them both as he handed them two individual checks. It was impossible for him to decide who the better one was.

Since both of them were to return using the same flight, the co-passengers would have some torrid time hearing their discussions. Jaya and Rekha had a lot to discuss between the two of them. Jaya told Rekha that she would drop her home. Her husband was coming to get her.

They collected their baggage and made their way out towards the parking. It was quite a shock to see Amit walk towards them. She could calculate that if he introduced himself as Rekha's pimp, it would not be a problem for her. After all Jaya was a whore too. Within seconds, she was back in control of herself.

Jaya: "Rekha, meet my husband Amit."

Now this was something she had not anticipated. She just gave a naughty look to Amit as she sat down in the car. Jaya felt embarrassed as Amit bent to kiss her. Jaya thought what the hell. Rekha had already seen her doing much more than a kiss. She bent and gave him a small kiss. Jaya was back to her normal sitting posture. She was quite shocked to see Rekha bend towards the driver seat and kiss her husband, much more deeply than her.

Rekha: "Jaya, meet my pimp."

strtlr69
strtlr69
274 Followers
12