A Housewife's Dream

Story Info
An everyday House Wife Dreams or Fantasizes about a Voice.
6.1k words
3.94
30.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can still smell the rum, the whiskey, the semen, the sweat, and the salt water every time I go anywhere near a beach or sand dune. It was twelve years ago but I sometimes awaken to the sounds of their laughter and cruelty. I awaken to my soaked wet panties and nipples on fire with tension in my thigh muscles just from the mere memory. I have been sore after sex but nothing like on that trip. No not one lover in a million could have done what these have and clearly how harsh they were. I told my story to my husband but he believes me not. I tell it to my Psychiatrist but she tells me that I need to take these pills so that my anxiety will subside and I will sleep all night.

My psychiatrist Helen Grisby believes I am merely dreaming the events which I know to be true. I got so angry at her that I asked her if she'd ever been fucked in all three holes and unable to breath. The soreness of your legs because they have been spread for so long and held high while nineteen young strapping men fucked you like a piece of meat. Waves of orgasms literally waves consumed my body as I screamed and groaned so much I was horse for almost a week. I do believe the cum in my mouth helped to soothe my vocal cords. These memories are all considered false but let me explain how this all came to be.

First allow me to introduce myself. I am a housewife of a wonderful man with two children one girl and one boy with a nice quiet boring house in the suburbs where not even a traffic accident happens. My name is Judy. I am about five four in height, one hundred and forty one pounds with wire rimmed glasses and dark brown hair which is too straight for my liking. My life for the most part consists of getting up every morning, cooking breakfast, waking the kids then the husband. Next, I drive the children to school while my husband goes to his job. I then come home do laundry, wash the dishes, vacuum the living room carpet, dust, wash the dog, and pick-up the mail from the mailbox.

All of this before lunch time. I have an average body with nice 36 C breast cup size, an almost flat stomach, with a nice shapely ass if I say so myself. Okay, I lied I do have a slight paunch of a belly from having kids. Any ways, I must explain that according to my husband I need to get out into the world and be social more often. I listen to him but his idea of socializing is going and hanging out at a BBQ with his brother Sal and his best friend since high school Marvin. It is either this or he goes to visit his Mother and expects me to go with him to cater like a maid to his mother and her friends while he watches sports network in the next room. If this is socializing then I am not getting the concept of it too well. Thinking about these miserable days I had to go elsewhere in my mind to get away from everything normal and discovered an entire new world full of adventure with fantasy.

Oh, I let anything my little heart desires and my body needs when I go to my private place. I hate the fact that I feel oppressed and my feelings of desire, passion, heat, wetness, nipples hardening, hair pulling, ear nibbling, neck kissing, fire deep from within me needs to be loosed because I am that wild animal that feels trapped in my cage.

I hear his voice, the phantom, saying my name each and every time I go there too. Wherever there is? This entire thing is driving me insane because I do love my husband and my children but I being the ordinary boring housewife also turn into this wanton hot sexy slut from the spawn of some unearthly hell. The thing is I never can get his name even though he knows mine. It always starts with a far almost whisper on the wind, "Judy.... Judy", his voice distinctly masculine with a deep pitch of gruffness the way a woman likes it. Then the whisper gets a little louder, "Judy, Judy, Judy, and Judy!" Before I know it I answer the voice because it is maddening coming closer and closer, getting, louder and louder. I then say "Yes, what is it dear God, you're driving me insane! Tell me what it is you need?"

I cannot see anyone mind you but I hear him in the mist of some sort of weird fog which has overtaken the room. I hear him chuckle then respond, "Oops wrong again about whom it is? I believe he wouldn't do the things that I do to you, now would he. I think not. The curiosity Judy is going to be the best thing that can happen to you. Oh and child, I do not need anything because I can take that so do not be so rude and condescending. Perhaps you'd like another fantasy to have that a wife just shouldn't have? Perhaps that is why the pretty lady needs to relax and let the chips fall wherever they fall... I am always here to serve you." These words were spoken but if you can imagine in a whispering raspy masculine voice as it always was. The sound was maddening and caused my thighs to squeeze together and my deep inner motor begins to get charged on full alert. The voice was always just below my hairline near my earlobe and neck as if he would devour me. Oh how he could devour me?

I remember when these dreams or fantasies first began and it was a horrible night. My husband had been out gambling with either his friend or his stupid brother I didn't pay much attention to whom. I just wanted when he returned home that we have our quality time. He used to take me out and woo me. He used to put in an effort trying to get me to have sex with him, now what a joke. Well, on this particular night, I was so angry, I wanted to just invite his brother Sal in for a nightcap because his stupid ass got so drunk.

While gambling, my husband lost the rent money, the light bill money, and the car payment. He came home drunk and broke. Needless to say, we were not going out. This didn't really top off everything but the stupid bastard then slapped me in front of his brother because I put up dinner. I yelled at him saying, "It is three fifty in the morning you stupid asshole. Seriously, you wanted me to keep it warm that long then you should have at least kept the light bill money!" His brother took him away because he feared me calling the Police to put his stupid ass in jail.

I went upstairs to my master bedroom into the bathroom. I poured some pearls about four of them into the deep king sized massive tub, started the water to make it steaming warm, I had a wash towel over my eyes when I heard for the first time ever, "Judy... Judy" softly whispering while I was in the bubble bath up to my neck as I lie still feeling the heat.

I remember sitting up in the bath when the voice again said, "Judy, Judy, forget that man I can make you have the time of your life are you in? You and I can as a couple, a team. You and I could be magical, the thing is, we will only be win, win. You will orgasm over and over again I promise you." The whispering was maddening then too.

I was looking around and trying to find who or where the voice was coming from when I heard his voice once more but this time much closer almost on top of me. He said, "What is your fantasy girl? What do you desire? When can I taste you? Give you what you deserve from me. When will you give over to the animal side and if you like I can be rough. I can tear off your bra and panties. I can hold you down while I pound away inside of you. I will do anal if you like or even invite friends if you are into a gangbang thing. I will have you perhaps, not right now, because of proximity but we know when I get around you it will start. The feelings you have of nervous stomach, the wetness between your thighs, your desire to kiss me, wraps your legs around me, or better yet taste my cock. I will have this effect on you whenever I am around or you hear my voice. You and I a couple of secret lovers, I will get you off whenever you like, only I will have this effect on you. You will lust after me for your deepest pleasure."

The temperature rose that night and I got up to towel off but the voice told me to close my eyes and that's when it happened. I was transformed to a ship on the Caribbean Ocean somewhere off the coast of Jamaica. The pirates took our little boat captive in international waters. I was in a summer dress with my skimpy swimming bikini two pieces under it and I tried to hide in an overhead compartment. The boat was searched by the pirates. I heard screaming from other passengers and I heard one or two reports of gunfire. I was worried but stayed right where I had hid.

The noises kept getting closer and closer then suddenly the cabinet door where I was hidden was snatched open. They grabbed me placing a strong firm hand over my mouth and I went stiff. I was truly scared when I saw all the men in the room surrounding me. Then I heard a voice, the voice say, "Just what you wanted my little damsel in distress. I will make sure we all fuck you in every hole you have nice and sweet like. I will tell them you and I am like master and slave. You will obey me and take me deep inside you to your pleasure and my delight. I felt the heat of his body pressed against my buttocks and right when I heard his voice I became dripping wet instantly.

The pirate had a Spanish accent but it was "the voice" I knew the pitch, the tone, the sureness, and there was no mistaking it. My body knew who he was instantly because my pussy began running juices down my thighs. I felt his mouth on the nape of my neck now with his arm around my waist from behind me as if shielding me from the others then he whispered, "Are you ready little house mouse to be a complete whore for some pirates? Tonight you will feel things you wish you had your entire life and thank me later baby."

I tried to turn around to look into his eyes but he continued kissing and sucking my neck with feather light maddening kisses. I felt chills all over my body then he gently bit my shoulder and I creamed my swimsuit bottoms instantly. This man made my nipples hard and hadn't even truly stroked them. I was so hot, so aroused, and needing a cock so bad that I was actually going to help this man by removing my clothing for him.

He and all his friends could fuck me, eat me, and pound me into a thousand little pieces of sand if they wanted. I know my face was red and flush because I was on fire. The soft kisses, the whispering, the body heat, and the wettest my pussy has ever been was driving me completely insane. I needed his cock and wanted to suck, lick, and slide it deep down my throat for his pleasure. I wanted to be a raw animal girl with letting go and letting him take me anyway he wanted.

It was this final thought that had distracted me enough that I never felt his hand slide under the waistband of my bikini bottoms. He then slid his finger deep inside me from behind with surprising ease. I almost fell from the electric shocks as he finger fucked me faster making sloshing sounds over and over again. I was in the middle of an orgasm when another pirate came over in front of me and grabbed my hair pulling my face towards his cock. Instinctively, I allowed that cock to slide his veiny meat sickle into my hot wet moist mouth. I didn't even care one cock or twelve in my head I was out for number one.

My thoughts to myself, I am a boring housewife remember. The voice was still talking to me telling me how sexy I looked with the cock in my mouth with my head bobbing up and down. I needed to hear these things the assurance that I wasn't a classless whore. Here I was getting finger banged from a man I never knew and sucking a beautiful cock I might add sliding my mouth over it again and again. I in my mind tried to make my mouth the softest sweetest pleasure that the cock could slide into. I even wrapped my lips over my teeth a trick I learned when I was younger because I didn't want to give up my cherry. I remember the blowjob with the older neighbor.

I remember him saying that he didn't want to die from blue balls and kissing him made his cock too hard. He then said that if I could do him a favor and save his life I would try to make my mouth as soft as I could. Then he would grab my head then say open up your mouth and suddenly I had a cock deep down my throat. I did this a lot every day of summer for him. He would shoot his load and I would swallow because I didn't want to clean up the mess. I the next summer did the same thing for him, his brother, and his friend but only did it for about half the summer because I was told by a friend of mine that they were calling me the suck slut.

I remembered all those repressed memories which came back to me at this moment while I was having a wonderful orgasm on this hand which was fucking me so sweetly. I was bobbing my head a little faster using my tongue I swirled it around and around the ridge of the mushroom shaped head. It was then that I heard the man in my mouth grown loudly. I engulfed his penis deep down my throat because I'd still rather swallow than clean semen up. It was easy to swallow because it slid straight down my throat into my tummy no problem.

I felt the hand leave my crotch and it was replaced by a stiff cock sliding into my hot wet pussy. I felt how stiff and the width was as delicious as I felt it going in. I overheard the voice whispering that I was deliciously tight and I could feel his cock pulsing inside me. I was gasping, groaning, enjoying the fire and increasing pressure that was almost about to let go again in an enormous orgasm, I was taking it inside me stroke for stroke.

Suddenly, I felt another cock on my lips as my eyes were closed. I opened without hesitation allowing the cock also to pass my lips. The feelings were overwhelming as my body reacted to the enjoyment I was receiving. I not only felt the heat and the wetness but the tingling from my head to my toes. I felt the man fucking me doggy style when suddenly I felt a finger slide into my asshole while I had a cock in my mouth, one in my pussy.

I remember hearing about a girl being fucked airtight by some soldiers one time and didn't know what it meant but then I was told it was a cock in every hole making her airtight. I always wanted that and I was about to find out how she felt as the finger was working some Vaseline into my asshole.

I was concentrating on pleasing the cock in my mouth as this man grabbed the back of my head pushing it down almost choking me with his meaty fat cock. The voice was still in my head as he was saying, "That's my girl take those cocks, show them you and I together are the greatest and you deserve a nice fat stiff cock. It is so sexy watching you suck that cock for me and getting fucked by another at the same time. You're the sexiest lady ever. Tell me you like it baby. Tell me you want more."

That voice just telling me these things got me hotter than I had ever been in my life. I know that reality says good girls do not do these things but the way the voice kept telling me how sexy I was and beautiful performing as if just for him. I cannot explain it I let every little door with locks to open and every single wall or bridge to crash down. I was totally the slut that every man deserved and no longer good little Ms. House Mouse.

I was rotating my hips allowing even deeper penetration from the cock in my pussy and instead of just allowing the cock in my mouth to slowly hump away until it decided to ejaculate I took control cupping his balls, licking, sucking, and nibbling his under shaft where it is sensitive. I would then engulf the entire length giving the man a good view of his massive man meat disappearing from sight. The voice continued giving me praise and I felt the man in my pussy lose his load. I felt squirt after squirt emptying inside my sweet hot tunnel.

I continued sucking that cock I had in front of me bobbing my head faster and faster while playing with my clitoris underneath my body until a new cock would enter me. I was so much having fun that no matter what you explain to me from here on out my husband is a weak dumbass. He could have had all of this pussy all night long, and I never refuse the man head. I made it a point that I wouldn't be that wife who would refuse to give her man whatever he wanted. I was always told it was the quickest way to lose your man if you wanted to keep him.

I felt the sweet juices flowing out of me as I rubbed my clitoris waiting for a new cock but this fellow surprised me because He spit on my asshole and shoved his fat cock in my bum. Oh but he stretched me and I wasn't expecting it like that so I closed my eyes tightly gritting my teeth after spitting out the cock in my mouth that is.

It wasn't that I have never had anal sex before with my husband but he would at least take his time to be gentle and use proper lubrication. Why would it feel good for just the man and not the lady taking it? Any how I adjusted my thinking because right when I was about to yelp the voice said, "Damn girl you got some mad skills. I wonder if I can get some ass next you sweet piece of premium ass you. I cannot wait to make you an airtight bitch. You my Judy are too sexy for words. I bet I can make all of Judy's dreams come true. I bet Judy wouldn't mind sitting on my face sliding on my tongue while I sucked her clitoris in and out between my teeth. Making sure the right amount of perfect pressure happens until she just releases all over my face."

I cried out a small grunt then said, "Yeah that's it fuck my asshole! Fuck it hard! Fuck it harder!" I then grabbed the cock I spit out and in my head I heard the game of Ultimate Fighter and the overlord saying, "Finish Him!" I was a sloppy nasty mess but I didn't care with how things went down. The cock in my ass was hitting my g-spot from between the thin layer of skin between my pussy and asshole cavity. I was swooning when suddenly the cock I was sucking let loose squirt after delicious squirt down my throat.

I could hear the men getting happy because they could hear me grunting and groaning yet I was enjoying it. Then suddenly they lifted me up placing me onto the man's cock which was still in my asshole on the couch they had drug in the room from the hallway. I was being filled in my ass beautifully by a man with huge arms and a wonderful thick penis. I watched as another pirate walked over in front of me and shoved his huge cock into my pussy from that angle and the two cocks fucking me in tandem put me over the edge as I screamed and said, "Ohhh shit whatever you do don't stop fucking me! Oh man that feels so good right now! I need you inside me every day deeper and harder oh my God please continue and never stop!"

I was losing my voice as the nerve endings inside my body all at once seemed to come alive and I was amazed at how I felt. Two cocks sawing back and forwards into my body had me trembling uncontrollably because I felt every little movement because the thin membrane which separated the two cavities would never be able to stop the feelings. My G-spot was being pounded from both sides now as every muscle in my body became tighter and tighter due to the building of an impending huge orgasm.

I thought you would know how great it was but I had no idea that you had never felt something like this before. I walked around the front of the couch to receive a nice sweet blowjob from Judy who was now officially airtight. I made sure she sucked my cock very good because she needed to with all the pleasure she was receiving tonight thanks to me. I hope she will never forget me and always realize that I want her when she doesn't know I do. Judy it's a trick to get you so hot that when you do see me you want to tear my clothes off and fuck, suck, and devour me right then and there. I want you to know how desired you are how wonderful you are feeling right now because of me. I ease you into this free zone where you can become mine every single day that ends in the letter "Y".

I was coming for the fourth time really big when I realized that several other men were standing around playing with their penises while awaiting to fuck me. I loved this shit because I was very satisfied and never had a cock I didn't like. I sucked, fucked, allowed them to throw me around, finger bang my holes, and even eat my pussy after all that. I kept coming and coming with orgasm after orgasm it was blissful.

12