A Housewife's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not believe my stamina but the voice, "My Man's Voice" kept telling me how beautiful I was even though I was a complete slut. The more I happened to accomplish with my many talents, skills, and partners the more the voice kept praising me. I was the most amazing slut and felt like I was the queen of the world. "My Voice" explained, "You did it baby the most amazing transformation in the world just for me. It will be our secret, you and I, the perfect couple because we will always be one with each other. Judy you know you are my girl when you obey your lust. The soreness in every muscle that you feel, the wetness between your legs, the desire you feel when you hear my voice will be there, you know, because it is you and I, forever. I truly want and desire your legs wrapped around my waist again just like old times. I loved what you accomplished with all nineteen men in your initiation to us.

When I came back from my dream I was soaking in my sheets from the orgasms I experienced from the dream. Every muscle in my body was sore to include my inner thighs, my asshole was stretched and my pussy almost raw. Was it a dream for real? Or real presented as a dream? I was so confused but when I came back from my little trip I was in my bedroom completely nude under my silk covers. I realized right then that "the voice" could make me does anything, anywhere, with anybody. It was the very first time but it definitely wasn't the last time it ever happened.

I tried telling my husband but he thought I was just being silly. Then I went to the psychiatrist, a supposed professional who explained that it was either multiple personality disorder or perhaps fatigue from lack of rest. She prescribed to me sleeping pills and Xanax pills to relax me with. This did nothing but increase the amount of time I would be sleeping and therefore brought the voice into my life almost full time.

I was a good housewife by day and a complete expert slut for voice at night or in my dreams. I couldn't explain the feelings but I was way satisfied every night. So I was truly pleasant for my husband, the kids, and anyone else coming around because I was always glowing from after orgasmic bliss. I mean truly a girl was too good with all that she felt. I and he were so amazing just like he promised every night whatever I dreamed of he would deliver to me on a platter and it was always too surreal to share. The whispering in my ear that I was the sexiest woman alive, the feelings of his deep passionate kisses, and the fact that I was walking around with a monsoon of wetness between my legs. I know that you hear me Judy... the voice would say in that whisper and I would go to wherever he'd say.

The very next dream I had was so vivid it literally had me feeling like a superhot slut. It was so cool to have "the voice" the masculine voice all to myself. I needed to have him all to me. So when I heard him call to me again I let him know it was time for me to have him all to myself. I heard, "Judy...Judy" and I tried to ignore it at first but like always once I heard the voice the wetness between my legs began instantly. I couldn't help myself.

Then the whispering even more forcefully, "Judy, Judy, Judy, I need you Judy," I was sweating, trembling with anticipation, and soaking wet. I knew I was going to answer because I was trembling when I finally said, "Hello it's me, its Judy."

"The voice" demanded these things making it a point to not ask but rather expect of me, it said, "Judy, go into the bedroom there you will find a blindfold lying on the end of the bed. Get naked, not a stitch of clothing on, put the blind fold on and then sit on the end of the bed." The voice never asked a question but instead demanded what I was to do like a general. I listened without fail. I was sitting on the end of the bed dripping from just his voice and the anticipation of what was to happen next.

I never heard him enter into the room because he was silent and I felt helpless which was all the more a severe turn on. Normal men would have just grabbed quickly onto a girls shoulders shove his cock somewhere into her there mouth, pussy, or ass after he tied her down. Not "my voice" I heard him when he wanted to be heard, felt him when he wanted to be felt, and taste him when he wanted to be tasted. He was like a mad scientist with sex and very seducing until you begged to be fucked senseless. Truthfully he was a master and every other man were just a boy to him.

He was too much when it came to the best sex ever. I trembled when I felt his kiss on my mouth with the slightest tongue. He kissed me perfectly and just when I was into his kisses he pulled back driving me mad. Then he whispered into my ear to slide back onto the bed and spread out wide to all four corners of the bed with your arms and legs. I obeyed him. He was so tantalizing and demanding that how could I not want what he was going to give me. He and I were the best for one another. I couldn't control the animal magnetism if I wanted to deny it. My pussy wouldn't lie the deceitful little cunt was sloppy wet from my anticipation and my nipples were raisin hard as I felt "the voice" tying me to the four corner posts of the bed. He was lightly kissing and sucking my neck when he tied my hands whispering the words, "Beautiful, amazing, and sexy," tingling went throughout my entire body I wanted to thrust my crotch into a stiff hard cock but nothing was there but I was on fire ready. Oh my Goodness this man was an expert at seductions.

He was making me beg for him and he wasn't even through the cruel bastard. I said, "Please touch me, kiss my pussy, finger me, do something please," I was now having my legs at the ankles tied down to each of the bottom bedposts. I felt his kisses on each ankle and just above as he did these electric shocks raced up my spine to my very heated core. I know that as wet as I was that a small puddle was under my ass on the bedsheets.

I then felt him using his hands massaging my neck, then my breasts, then my thighs, and then just above my navel. I knew and understood that I was at his mercy and what a wicked man he was to drive a lady to complete insanity. I felt his kisses on my mouth once more while he was massaging my breasts with oils. The oils smelled delicious like flowers and I could feel how soft they made me feel all over my skin. I truly needed this and began relaxing my every muscle when I felt one of his hands go lower to my thighs. The massage continued with every muscle being massaged deeper and better.

Yet he never got close to the one spot I needed him to touch, my clitoris. He avoided that area or my entire pussy all together. I then after about an entire hour of my all over body massage in complete silence except for my own moans did I hear his voice saying, "Sexy Baby, you are too sexy, now you want me don't you? Tell me what you want."

I wasn't expecting this and I blurted out, "Fuck me please, I need your cock, Please fuck me hard. I need you bad." I was literally whimpering like an infant child hungry for milk.

I heard the laughter then the cruel fuck began kissing the backs of my knees up to my inner thighs. I felt the heat of his breath on my outer labia anticipating his tongue to follow but he pulled back again. His patience was driving me to begin to beg even more when I began the bargaining stage with him not realizing I was falling into his trap.

I began saying, "Oh god, please fuck me! I am begging you for that beautiful cock. I will suck it for an hour please let me come. I need you right now and cannot believe you would not let me come. I will let you fuck me in any hole you want just suck my clitoris give me release please." Nothing said by the voice. I began thrusting my hips towards his mouth in an attempt for him to just accidentally touch my flossy or clitoris.

Drip, drip, drip, my pussy was such a betrayer to me when he was kissing my inner thighs, licking, and moaning aloud, to add to the effect before he would giggle at my attempts in vain to have my clitoris satisfied. Oh how cruel the maddening bastard.

I then felt him pull my hair backwards not hard just hard enough as I finally felt his teeth scraping my nipples before sucking one then the other.... I cried out, "Oh fuck yeah! You almost got me there honey keep that shit up baby!" The feelings were indescribable because although I had my nipples nibbled on before, sucked on before, and even bitten before the way this man prepared me was the most blessed thing he could do for a girl. I mean his patience was so impeccable that when he finally did those animal things to me like pull my hair, bite my bottom lip, look deep into my soul, and suck my tits until I had electric little orgasms throughout my nerve endings but the best was still anticipated.

I knew and I had been with him before here yet the time seemed to stand completely still. With this lover above all lover's time stood still. I didn't care about anything or anyone because he was the absolute best. I felt the pressure still between my legs but couldn't shut them or touch myself or anything when I felt him engulf my entire pussy with his hot wet mouth sucking it in not hard but perfect with a gentle flicker of his tongue on my clitoris.

I was done. Damn this great fuck of a man who tortured to sweetest orgasms in the world I hated him and loved him. For the next seven hours he would get me close and pull back and get me close and pull back, until He finally stuck his cock deep inside me. He pounded into me twelve of the hardest strokes in creation. I was screaming his name and squirting pussy juices all over him. I knew he was the best lover in the world. He fucked me great for about an hour after that too but only after removing my blindfold.

I could tell you a lie but that was the absolute best not being able to see but being able to feel the sensations. I do not believe it would work with any other man because "The voice" being who he is can't another stand up to him. He is the King Midas of Lovemaking everything he touches turns to gold.

I could tell you more dreams later but right now I am being summoned again. The whispering voice is calling me "Judy...Judy" so I bid you farewell I have to cum some more. Just remember He and I are the absolute best together. Nothing matters anymore but us. Oh Yeah, I still have no idea if it is reality or fantasy but I am always very sore after my dreams and even once I found a yellow rose on my pillow. It wasn't from my Husband. Am I just traveling in my mind to places to escape the realities of a sad sex life and marriage? I have no idea but while I am I have the best times doing it.

I know that when I am in the moment with "The Voice" I am in awe. I become a totally different being or creature. The things most women are ashamed of I am ecstatic about. This hidden life is insane but very necessary. I have escaped and been desired needing the things I couldn't have in my everyday life. I hear him calling and I lust becoming wet between my thighs instantly in truth. I cannot say I am in love with him or it, "The Voice". I can honestly say I am in lust with him though. Ciao!

The End

12