A Humbling Shower

Story Info
A couple discovers new sides of themselves in the shower.
1.9k words
4.12
41.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what?" I shouted back, idiotically, "You're being a complete dick about this."

"Excuse me?!" he rounded on me, his broad shoulders blocking my path. "Who was it that had the brilliant idea of taking some time off, 'taking a break,'" he said, his fingers miming the quotation marks, "And now, after one photo on Facebook, of a girl I barely met, you come storming into my apartment madder than a hornet's nest, breaking my furniture and acting, in all fairness, like a crazy woman!"

"The broken lamp was an accident, David!" I rolled my eyes, side-stepping around him, only to turn again to face him, pointing an accusatory finger. "And you and I had been fighting for weeks like this before this break; you knew we needed it just as much as I did."

"Well, yeah," he conceded, "but in my limited experience, when people go through tough times together, they don't just clap their hands and say, 'Time out!' Relationships don't work that way, Janey."

Damn it, my nickname was not going to earn him any points. "So now," I pretend I didn't hear it, "you want to get back at me by going out with Tara; the Alpha Gamma Delta girl who would just love to see you again," I simper. I facebook-stalked him. I wasn't ashamed.

"That girl--" I interrupted him. Something on his face seemed guilty.

"Did you sleep with her?!" My gaze was intended to be piercing, but his six foot six frame forced me to look up, like a child, into his insulted eyes.

"No, Jane, I did not sleep with her! I assumed that you wanted this break so that you could take advantage of that privilege!" I was suspicious, and before I knew it, my raging body propelling me to the kitchen, examining the pantry, the dishwasher, whatever I could open to seem thorough.

"What the hell are you doing, Jane?" David stormed into the kitchen behind me, "Want some mac 'n cheese?! Do you think I'm hiding a girl in the dishwasher?" By this time I was at the refrigerator, staring at a half-empty bottle of my favorite wine in the door. I pulled it out.

"Did you make your swordfish, David? With the polenta? How'd she like it?" I yelled, incoherent to myself, the tears starting to fall at the thought of him serving his favorite meal to another girl. He grabbed the bottle's base and with it, pulled me closer to him.

"What are you talking about? It's a bottle of wine, Janey! Why the fuck are you acting so crazy right now?" I pulled away, but the condensation on the bottle made my fingers slip, and before I knew it, I was covered in wine down my front. My hands had grasped the cork and I had pulled the stopper out of a Spumento under quite a lot of pressure, from the force of our pulling.

At least I wasn't visibly crying, I thought, but then my emotional stopper was pulled as well, and I put my face into my hands. "If you don't know why I'm upset, then maybe we shouldn't be together!" I yelled as I ran further into the apartment. As I got to the bathroom door, and took a glamce at my face, my first thought being "drowned raccoon," I yelled again, "I'm taking a shower, dickhead, and when I'm done, I'm taking my stuff and leaving!"

"Fine!" I hear distantly, just before the sound of the front door slamming shut.

____

I am a wreck as I get into the shower. I vaguely understand that fact, but the blubbering doesn't stop until well after washing my hair. I can't stop thinking about him, though. How humiliating it was to let myself become so upset and unreasonable over him; how confusing it was to not want to be within 100 miles of him, and yet yearn for his skin on mine. At this, my body responded to mere thought, and the adrenaline of our fight suddenly made my skin ultra-sensitive and my cunt stir. I felt reviled and released at the same time, thinking about what this shower could be for my pride. I wanted this, a last-ditch effort to stick it to him, getting myself off in his shower before I walked out his door for the last time. I began flipping the inner rolodex of sexual fantasies in my mind ( it was hard to find one in which David wasn't the male lead), and remembered one that I hadn't used in a while. Most women, especially independent, self-reliant women have fantasies of being helpless to sexual prowess; victims of carnal onslaught. I was no different. In my fantasy, an unknown or in unrecognizable figure takes me by surprise in the shower.

I wasn't one to be dominated or controlled, but a passionate burst of animal instinct pinning me to the shower wall and pounding me 'til I came unwillingly was a frequent alone-time card I had pulled before my relationship with David. I closed my eyes, and in my mind, heard the door to the bathroom open and close. I am nothing if not thorough. I began to allow myself to be aware of my body, and thrust my chest out as I soaked my hair, imagining the unknown voyeur getting hard from the sight of my breasts, hardening at the nipples already from sheer imagination. Basking in the hot water, I drew my hands down my body, down my back, rubbing and groping my ass and breasts. I began to moan softly, as my molten core began to heat and undulate, and quickly stifled it, not wanting David to hear me. My hands followed the water from my hair down my chest and back, everywhere, running along the tops of my thighs, my ass, my arms.... I love the feeling of hands on me. I had avoided my cunt until now, but as I turned against the wall to feel its cold on my arms and legs, I imagined the man in my fantasy pinning me roughly against the wall, growling in my ear all the things he was going to do to me. My hand snaked towards the aching crux of my thighs, but just as I reached it, I felt a heat behind me and a rock-solid, pulsing column of a man against my back.

"Oh no, you don't," he rasped in my ear as he grabbed my breast and thigh with his huge hands. I gasped and made a move to turn around, but with one arm around my chest and the other on my leg, I couldn't move much. I quickly had a thought that maybe I didn't want to. It had been so long and I was aching for... Even though I knew who was there, the absence of a face allowed my fantasy to continue, and there was no stopping us now.. My eyes closed shut as I surrendered to his capture. The steam rose around us and my deprived vision made my skin ultra-sensitive. I felt each muscle, each limb, each pore of the curves of my back, hips and legs crushed against him. I imagined the way we looked as he groped me from behind, his long strong legs and thick torso pinning me to the shower corner. My breasts ached, and my cunt was a wide wound, painful and empty.

Not for long. His broad hand moved up my thigh to force two fingers up me, probing, testing. He chuckled and tasted my neck, in a rough kiss that hurt a little too much, I realized. It felt as if he was letting his teeth grab and pinch while he tasted my sweat on my neck and shoulders.

"You dirty bitch," he breathed. I moaned. "You're loving this, aren't you? Well, we learn something new every day, now don't we?" His voice was wavering, not quite calm, somewhere in between ravenously horny, tenuously calm, and desperately angry. My moans began to escape me with each breath, timed with the relentless in and out, in and out, in and out of his long fingers.

He shoved three. I bucked into him, breathing loudly, eyes still closed, my pussy squeezing deliciously around his tripod stabbing deliciously over and over into my now dripping heat, my nipples bombarded by the rest. Suddenly, his teeth were gone off of my neck and his hands took mine to the cold wall. His face was next to mine as I felt his tip at my cunt. It was boiling hot and taut, and I strained against it to push it in quicker. He laughed against my cheek.

"Not so fast, Janey. You broke my lamp, I have to make you pay somehow." I groaned, unable to form words in my dumbfoundedness as he pushed my torso to the wall as well, covered my two hands with one forearm, and pulled my ass back. I arched it immediately, breathing hard in anticipation, to give him better access.

"Good girl," he smirked. I cried out in frustration as his fingers were back at my snatch. He withdrew them and I cried out louder.

"I'm sorry, did you want the finger-fucking? It seemed at first you were a bit dissatisfied."

"No! I mean yes! I want it, I do, I can't even..." His hands were back on my ass, molding and massaging the flesh in his wide grip. My helplessness kept my arms on the wall. My need was taking over all the circuits in my brain. I'd never been deprived of an orgasm before. It was torture that I desperately succumbed to.

Smack! White hot pain flashed and was gone in an instant. My eyes wide, I stared at the wall as the heat from the slap made my legs tremble. I realized that I had just been spanked. To my great surprise, the heavy pulsing of blood through my pussy became all the more unbearable. The sheer lewdness of it was a disquieting---

Smack! In spite of my doubts I heard a load moan resound from my lips around the close glass-enclosed shower. I was willing to suffer whatever punishment he saw fit if he would just hit me again, lower...

Smack! Smack! Smack! My cries of pleasure ripped from my chest as my cunt was fed hot coals emanating from his rude treatment of my naked bottom. When I knew I was screaming more out of pain than pleasure, the spanking suddenly ceased and my entire front was forced against the cold, wet shower wall.

Three long, steady, thick fingers, pumping in and out of my pussy became all I could think about for what seemed like forever. They probed and curved and searched to find a spot that made me scream, and I yelled in frustration when he pulled them out.

"Oh, God! No, please, please, you have to..." I stammered and lost conscious thought when he slammed his thick, pulsing, 8 inch rod into my dripping snatch. I orgasmed immediately when his fingers brushed my clit as I was thrown, it seemed, forward into the wall, which I used to push back against him with all my strength, wanting him, all of him, every tight inch to explode into me as I shattered around him. Our cries were heavenly, almost, as they rebounded off the shower walls like so many echoes in a cathedral. My skin shone with the after-effects and I kept my eyes closed as the tingling disappeared, bit by bit, and I began to notice our breathing become more and more even. I didn't know what was going to happen, but pulling his arms around me, and clutching them to me, I knew I wasn't going to let him go.