A Humiliating Loss

Story Info
She loses a highly staked game.
1.8k words
4.15
227.1k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playing poker over a few drinks with her mate Lucas and his room mate Matt had seemed like harmless fun at first, but then they wanted to put stakes on the outcome of the game. By then Alex was a bit tipsy so she wasn't as wary of what they wanted as she normally would have been.

"What stakes?" she laughed. "I don't know if I'd want to play strip poker with you two!"

The men smirked at each other and Lucas said, "Well remember how you still owe me a few hundred bucks? I'll halve the debt if you win the game."

"And what happens if one of you win?" she asked, frowning a little, knowing Lucas wouldn't risk that kind of money without the possibility of a good reward.

The two smirked at each other again, and Lucas said, "Well if one of us win I think you can suck us both off."

She blanched. "But that's not even fair, that means I only have a one in three chance of winning while you both have a two in three chance!"

"Fine, if you win your whole debt gets erased, is that enough to tempt you?"

"Well, it's a lot of money..."

"That's right, so if we win you also have to be naked with a plug up your arse while you suck us off."

She looked at them both staring at her with lust in their eyes. "Aren't you risking rather a lot while Matt risks nothing?" she asked Lucas.

"Nah... he's agreed to pay half of your debt if you win."

She frowned. The idea of her debt being erased was very tempting, and she considered herself a good poker player... she knew it would be incredibly humiliating if she lost, but the few drinks she'd had made her feel reckless, and she agreed to their terms.

"It's a deal," said Lucas, and he and Matt grinned at each other. "Let's make it the first person to win 3 rounds, wins."

They sat down at the table and dealt out the cards. She felt rather nervous and was reconsidering her choice to take part in the highly staked game, but her confidence soared as she won the first round. "How about that, Lucas," she winked at him.

He simply raised an eyebrow back at her, saying "You're a still long way from escaping being on your knees sucking cock." She blushed a bit at his words but stayed confident.

She won the second round, and saw the strained smile on both men's faces. She grinned and said, "Well boys, I'm only one round away from being debt free, unless you hurry up and lift your game..."

The third round was dealt. This one Lucas won. She still felt confident, but then as Lucas won the second round her nerves came back. She looked at the two men smirking at each other and knew Matt must now be losing deliberately in an attempt to get Lucas to win more quickly. "Looks like you could be only one round away from being naked on your knees," Lucas said, locking eyes with Alex. She flushed and looked down at her cards, hoping against hope that she won this round.

Of course, she didn't. Lucas put down his cards with a flourish. Horrified, she stood up. "Look please, I can't do this, you can add another hundred to my debt or something if you want Lucas, I-"

But the two men were quick to stand on either side of her, blocking her escape. "No way," said Lucas, "you agreed to this, and now you're going to deal with losing... You wouldn't be backing out if you'd won! Now, I believe you're supposed to be naked?"

She stared at both of their lust filled faces, and tried to back away. Lucas smirked and began tugging off her shirt while Matt held her there as she struggled.

"Please don't do this," she begged as he tossed her shirt to the other side of the room and unhooked her bra.

"Shut up will you, you got yourself into this and will have to deal with the consequences..." He pulled off her bra and tossed it away, and groped her breasts. "Mmmm you have great tits..." Alex struggled against him and he frowned, then both men manhandled her around forcing her to bend over the table. Matt held her down while Lucas yanked her jeans and undies down to her knees. She saw the flash of a camera and in a panicky voice yelled, "Hey what are you doing! I never agreed to any photos!"

"Then shut up and stop struggling... If you do what you agreed to you can delete this photo off my phone afterwards!"

She sucked in a breath and stopped struggling, though remained tense, feeling the hard table against her bare breasts and the cool air on her naked arse. "Much better." Lucas groped her arse and spanked it a few times. "Look at you bent over with your undies around you knees like a slut... will look even better once you have a plug up your arse." He moved away and she heard him rummaging in a drawer, then came back with the plug. "There... now spread your arse cheeks with your hands."

"But-"

"Do it you slut or I'll send that photo out!"

Reluctantly she reached back and spread apart her arse cheeks, knowing she was exposing everything. "Mmm take a look at his Matt..." They both ogled her exposed arse and pussy as her face burned. "Now Matt you want first dibs at her mouth while I get the plug in?"

"Sure!" They high fived and she saw Matt unzipping his pants and pull out his already hardening cock in front of her face. He rubbed it over her lips, then pushed in her mouth which she accepted reluctantly, hating herself for getting into this.

As she sucked his thick warm cock she heard the click of a tube, then felt Lucas' lubed finger rubbing her arse. He slowly pushed his finger up her arse as Matt fucked her mouth. It was the most humiliated she'd ever felt, naked with her undies around her knees and bent over the table holding her arse cheeks spread apart as one guy fucked her mouth and another fingered her arse.

She felt Lucas slide a second finger in her arse and continued to finger her arse while Matt built up speed fucking her mouth. She wished Lucas would hurry up and put the plug in but he seemed determined to draw out the humiliation of her having to hold her arse cheeks spread apart as he fingered her arse. Lucas spanked her arse with his free hand, saying "How do you feel about agreeing to pay poker now... Do you enjoy sucking cock while I finger your arse? Do you like feeling like a slut?" He pushed his fingers in and out of her arse as Matt thrust in and out of her mouth.

Finally Matt was breathing heavily and groaning, close to coming. "I'm gona cummm..." he groaned. He grabbed her head and held her there as he shoved his cock into her mouth as he came, forcing her to swallow his cum while Lucas wiggled his fingers up her arse making her feel even more degraded.

As Matt pulled his softening cock from her mouth, Lucas finally pushed the plug into her arse. 'Finally,' she thought, grimacing a bit at the strange feeling of the plug sitting in her arse. Then she felt his hand feeling her pussy. "Hey!" she said, "That's not part of the deal-"

"I know that, I'm just feeling how wet you are... Check this out, Matt..."

Horrified, she tried to get up but they held her down as Matt felt between her legs. "Man she is wet!"

"I know..." She felt Lucas' fingers return. "Did that turn you on you slut?" He pushed two fingers inside her pussy, making her gasp. "You're so wet..." He pumped his fingers in and out of her a few times, making her moan against her will, then laughed and withdrew them and pulled her up. "Get down on your knees and suck my cock now, slut."

She knelt down as he withdrew his hard cock from his pants. He rubbed it all over her face first, drawing out the humiliation, then pushed into her mouth. She felt so degraded as she sucked his cock naked on her knees, feeling the plug throbbing in her arse, and couldn't believe what she'd got herself into. She was still in debt and had let two guys make her suck them off and finger her arse.

Lucas was now fucking her face hard and fast, and she steeled herself to swallow another load of cum. But instead, as he went over the edge he pulled out and shot his cum all over her face. She'd never had cum on her face before and felt even more debased as he covered her face with his cum. Then he surprised her, pulling her up and roughly bending her back over the table. Before she could react she felt his hand between her legs again. "Did that turn you on even more? You're dripping wet you slut... do you get off on being forced to suck cock and take things in your arse?" He pushed two fingers inside her and began to pump them in and out of her while pinning her down. Helpless she lay there, feeling an orgasm building, dimly aware of Matt with his cock out again stroking it as he watched her.

She came violently as Lucas pounded his fingers into her, convulsing around his fingers and the plug still throbbing in her arse. As she came down from her high she hid her flushed cum covered face against the table, not wanting to face how she'd just cum from being humiliated and used by the two men.

"That was so hot..." she heard Matt say. Then she felt Lucas pull her up from the table, smirking at her face red underneath his cum. "Looks like you enjoyed that... I never knew you were such a slut. It's always the innocent ones isn't it?" He and Matt laughed and high-fived each other.

"Can I go now please?" she asked, wanting nothing more than to escape from them and the humiliation.

"Well you can if you want, but listen to me first... I'm willing to offer you another chance to get rid of your debt. Another game of poker, if you win the debt gets erased, if you lose then we both get to do whatever we want to you. I think those stakes are fair considering this is a second chance, and going from how much you enjoyed what just happened I don't think you'd mind losing too much!" He and Matt laughed.

"Well..." She thought for a second. As much as she'd hated the degradation of what the two men had just done to her, she couldn't deny that it had also turned her on... How much worse could them doing anything they wanted be after what she'd just experienced?

"Okay... I'll do another game."

*******************

To be continued...