A Humiliating Medical Exam!

Story Info
Poor Justin is taken advantage of...
5.9k words
4.3
131.1k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
justins961
justins961
150 Followers

I was a college freshman when I went for my first sports physical exam at school. I had been a pretty decent runner in high school and was now going to be on the men's track team at college.

Our school required that all of our athletes go through an exam by the school health services and my appointment was this morning. I thought I must be the first appointment of the day since I had to be there at 7:30 in the morning.

When I arrived and walked into the office I was surprised to see that there was no one at the front desk and the waiting room was empty except for a young woman who looked like she was about my age.

She explained that the receptionist had gone into the back for a few minutes, so I sat down in a chair across from her. She was a really beautiful young lady and I wondered why I hadn't noticed her before on our rather small campus.

We struck up a conversation and I discovered that the reason I hadn't seen her before was because she wasn't a student, but a girl from the local community who was there to answer an ad about working at the Health Services.

It turned out that she had just finished a high school program for Medical Assistants and this was her first interview. Her name was Beth and I was quite taken with her. She seemed so cheerful and despite her amazing blue eyes and pretty blond hair, which she wore pulled back in a long ponytail, she didn't seem at all stuck up. On the contrary she seemed completely unaware of the fact that she was so beautiful.

She seemed genuinely interested in me and asked a lot of questions about me and my college and sports aspirations. I talked about my track team and explained that I was there to have my sports physical. I felt so comfortable talking to her and even confessed to her that I was a little nervous because I found doctors and being examined to be quite intimidating and embarrassing.

She was really nice and reassured me that she was sure it wouldn't be much of a physical and would probably be over in a few minutes. I hoped so and further explained that my trepidation was mostly because I was really shy and got really embarrassed easily.

Just then the receptionist came back. It turned out that she was a fellow student who worked there part time on a work study program. Her name was Karen and although she was in one of my classes I had only talked to her briefly. The few times we had spoken I got the impression that she was not someone that I wanted to know. Although she wasn't nearly as attractive as Beth she flaunted her looks and seemed to get a kick out of teasing boys and being a bit of a bitch.

Karen called Beth into the back. I had been just about to ask her if she'd like to get together sometime and was disappointed left so quickly, but hoped I might see her again before I left.

Sometimes we need to be careful what we wish for!

Karen was gone a long time. When she had come to get Beth she must have seen that Beth and I were having a really nice chat, because she looked from Beth to me and got a funny look on her face.

Karen finally returned and called me in.

"Justin Summer?"

"That's me." I replied.

"Come with me." She said as she held the door open for me to come into the exam area.

She gave me another of her quirky looks as she asked,

"You're in my English class aren't you?"

"Yeah, we spoke a few times remember?"

"Oh really? I guess. I talk to so many people. So you're here for your sports physical correct?"

"Yes, I'm on the track team."

She didn't seem too impressed with that and didn't reply. She led me down the hall to an exam room which was brightly lit and had an exam table right in the middle of the room with bright lights directly overhead.

"I'll be getting you started this morning. The regular nurse called in sick so I'm filling in for her."

This sounded a bit ominous to me. Just what would the nurse be doing? I really didn't want this prissy girl to be in the room when I was being examined and then have to see her in English class for the rest of the semester! Then I remembered what Beth had said about this being quick and I hoped for the best.

She gave me a few papers to fill out and left the room. It was rather chilly in the room and my nervousness only added to my feeling of dread. Karen came back and checked the papers then said,

"Okay, you need to get undressed. Everything off except your underwear. I'll be back in a minute to do a few things before the doctor comes in."

I nearly fell over. I started to say something, but my mouth got dry and I didn't know what to say anyway. Was she actually going to see me in my underwear? I was mortified! I looked around for a gown or something to cover myself with but there was nothing.

I took off my shoes and socks and then my shirt. I hesitated when it came to my pants, maybe she would just let me leave them on? Just then the door opened without a knock and in walked Karan and to my horror Beth as well!

"Justin, this is Beth. I think you met in the waiting room." She said with a smirk. "She is going to be working here and the doctor wants her to observe the exam so she'll know what her duties are."

I glanced at Beth, hardly able to make eye contact. She was obviously as embarrassed as I was, but neither one of us seemed to have any choice in the matter.

Karen looked at me with an evil smile and said,

"Justin, why do you still have your pants on? I told you just your underwear. Please take off your pants so we can get started."

I must have turned crimson. I hesitated again, then turned my back and slowly took off my pants.

"Okay, let's get you on the scale."

I turned around and felt so exposed standing there in front of Karen and even worse, Beth. I walked over to the scale and stood on it as Karen checked my weight.

"Beth, I'd like you to come over closer so you can see everything. You're going to be doing this soon."

Beth came over and I quickly glanced at her and she gave me a sweet apologetic smile. Karen showed her how to check my height.

"Now, when you check height make sure that the patient is standing straight with a fully erect posture."

Did she emphasize the word erect? This was becoming a nightmare! Karen checked my blood pressure and pulse and then turned to Beth.

"Beth, I'm going to get the doctor. Please stay here with Justin and I'll be right back."

Again the smirk as she glanced at me.

Now I was alone with Beth standing there in my underwear.

"I'm really sorry Justin. This must be a little embarrassing."

I just blushed and didn't know what to say. I couldn't bring myself to look at her.

"Don't feel bad Justin. It's not really much different than being in a bathing suit. It's not like you're naked or anything."

I'm sure she was trying her best to make feel more comfortable but the more she talked about it the more embarrassed I got. Just then the door opened and in walked Karen with another young woman. Was this the doctor!.

"Doctor Lane, this is Justin. He's the one I told you about."

Told her about? What did she tell her? I looked at the doctor, she looked like she must have just graduated from med school. She had jet black hair and when Karen spoke to her she seemed to mirror the grin on Karen's face.

"How do you do Justin? I'm Doctor Lane and I'll be doing your sports exam. Karen is going to help me and Beth will be observing, so let's get started."

I was now standing there in full view of three young women and all that was protecting me was my underpants!

The doctor very briefly checked my heart and breathing while the two others looked on. All the while she was doing this she and Karen kept exchanging glances and strange smiles. I was still taken by the fact that Doctor Lane looked so young. She had to be at least in her late twenties or close to thirty to be a doctor, but she looked no older than Karen.

She finished what she was doing and stood back.

"Okay we're all done!"

I couldn't believe my ears. I was finished. That wasn't as bad as I feared. You see, my big fear was that I was going to have to drop my undies in front of these three women. I'm naturally shy and there is a very good reason. I'm not exactly hung like a horse. In fact I'm tiny. It's just the cards that were dealt to me and I really didn't want someone who sits next to me in English whispering about it to the other girls and I really didn't want Beth to see it. But I was done. I breathed a big sigh of relief and started to grab my pants.

"Oh no Justin, don't get dressed yet. We're just finished with that part."

The doctor smiled at me as she spoke,

"Our school participates with a national development research program that is a required part of all our sports exams. In order to be on a sports team you need to be evaluated for the program."

"What does that involve?" I asked as my heart rate started going up again..

"You'll see. It won't take long if you do what you're told. Now let's get started. Take off your underpants."

I froze. My breath caught in my throat and my mouth got dry. I just looked at her and then glanced at Beth. She had turned bright red.

"Come on Justin. You don't have anything that we haven't seen before."

Yeah, but mine was probably smaller than any they had seen before. I blushed scarlet and then slowly pulled down my underwear and quickly covered myself with my hands.

"Let's have your hands at your sides please."

I looked down at the floor and slowly moved my hands away. That's when I heard Karen's voice,

"Oh my God!"

Then the doctor,

"Justin how old are you?"

I stammered, "I'm 18."

"I see. Well let's move along here. We're going to check your pulse before and after exertion."

I didn't dare look up at anyone.

"Beth, I'd like to let you get some practice with this. Would you please check Justin's pulse."

I couldn't look up, but Beth walked over and gently took my wrist in her hand. As she did Karen and the doctor stepped over to the other side of the room and began talking in low voices.

Beth whispered, "I'm sorry Justin."

I just stood there knowing that Beth was standing next to me while all of my inadequacies were on full display.

"His pulse is 120." She reported.

"That's a bit fast Justin," the doctor replied. "You're not nervous are you?"

"He probably just a 'little' embarrassed," added Karen.

She and the doctor seemed to giggle about her emphasis on the word little.

"Alright Justin, I need you to do some jumping jacks for three minutes then we'll check your pulse again. Karen will time you."

Karen walked over right in front of me and looked at her watch.

"Okay Justin, begin."

I kept looking down at the floor I didn't want to do this, but I was too embarrassed to say anything and too embarrassed to begin.

"Come on Justin, you must know how to do jumping jacks."

So I began and there I was stark naked with what little I had bouncing up and down as I hopped about.

"Faster Justin, we need to see how much you heart rate goes up." Karen sounded delighted to be the instrument of my humiliation.

"Beth, it's important to watch Justin carefully." The doctor added. "We look for any signs that he is imbalanced or that he might be getting dizzy, so please look at him and Justin please put your chin up and look straight ahead. We need to see your face."

And so I looked up. There in front of me were three women watching my humiliation. Karen seemed to be enjoying this immensely, the doctor seemed to be feigning clinical indifference, but her face was betrayed by an evil smirk. Only Beth seemed mortified by my predicament.

"Okay Justin, stop. Beth can you re-check his pulse. Once more Beth stepped forward and took my wrist.

"160."

"Okay Justin, It's time to check out your 'stuff'." The doctor said as she took a seat on a stool and beckoned me over to stand in front of her.

She snapped on a pair of gloves and smiled up at me.

"You must have had a hernia check before, haven't you Justin"

And with that she reached over and roughly grabbed my testicles. I nearly jumped a foot.

"Easy boy, don't try to get away. I'm just going to examine your testicles and check for a hernia."

She rolled my testicles between her fingers and increased the pressure until I was wincing in pain.

"Does that hurt? I'm sorry Justin. Try to man up. I'm almost done. Now turn your head and cough. Again."

All this went on while I was in mortal fear that being touched might trigger even greater humiliation if I got an erection in front of them, but the doctor's rough handling seemed to make that unlikely. Then she finished and looked up at me with that evil smirk again.

"Alright Justin, time to check out your little friend. I see you're not circumcised. We'll have look under your foreskin."

Then she reached over and very gently took my penis in her hand and began to squeeze it from top to bottom. Next she slowly pulled back my foreskin. Moving it back and forth over and over.

"Beth, I want you to take a close look at this. Come closer. When a patient isn't circumcised we need to be sure the foreskin is able to be pulled back far enough for good hygiene."

She kept sliding it back and forth showing Beth how to do it and before long the inevitable happen and I had an erection for all to see. She let go and my little penis pointed straight up. Karen was quick to comment,

"Oh my goodness. Look at that! I think it likes you doctor!"

"I'm sorry!" I stammered as I quickly covered myself.

"That's okay Justin," said the doctor, "part of the study involves measuring the penis erect and flaccid, so now's a good time to do that. Do you have the tape Karen?"

"Yup, I have it right here. Maybe Beth should measure it for practice since she'll need to be doing this."

"That's a good idea. Beth come over here and take a seat. Karen, give her the measuring tape."

"Maybe you should do it this time doctor. So I can see how it's done." Beth said plaintively.

"Nonsense, this is simple. Now take hold of his penis and measure its length."

Beth looked up at me and I wish she hadn't. She looked sad and apologetic, but looking at her only made me more embarrassed. Then she reached over and took my penis in her hand. It was only then that I realized that she wasn't wearing any gloves and the soft touch of her hand on me almost made me faint. She held the ruler up against my penis and said,

"It's four inches."

She quickly let go.

"Try that again Beth I want to see for myself." The doctor demanded.

So she took me in my hand again and held the tape up against it. The doctor and Karen leaned over close.

"Beth I'm sure you're trying to make Justin feel better, but that's really more like three and a half. We have to be as accurate as possible. And by the way, next time be sure to put on a pair of gloves before you handle the patients penis."

Beth suddenly realized what she had done and abruptly let go of me and dropped the measuring tape. Then she blushed a bright scarlet.

"Okay, that's the erect measurement. Let's let that big guy go down and we'll measure it again. Try to control yourself Justin. Think of something sad." The doctor advised.

She giggled and Karen and her again moved to the corner of the room to whisper to each other while I was left standing in the middle of the brightly lit room with Beth.

I wanted to cover myself, but I was afraid the doctor would reprimand me again, which was even more embarrassing. So I stood there looking down at the floor and willing my erection to go down.

I didn't dare look at Beth. I have no idea what she was thinking at this point, but knowing that she was standing there and maybe looking at me didn't help the situation. No matter what I did my erection would not go down. Then the doctor and Karen walked back over toward me.

"Justin, we can't finish if you can't control yourself. Karen maybe you better help this so we're not here all day."

I looked up startled and had no idea just how Karen was going to help, but I feared the worse. Then to my surprise Karen walked out of the room. The doctor and Beth just stood there waiting, Beth still looking at the floor the doctor looking annoyed.

Then the door opened and Karen walked back holding something in plastic bag. She walked right up to me and sat down on the stool in front of me.

"Alright Justin, try to relax."

She reached over with the plastic bag and held against my penis. I almost jumped a foot high! The bag was filled with ice!

"Hold still Justin. I need to do this so we can continue, so stop squirming!"

"But that's really cold!" I said.

"Well, if you could control yourself we wouldn't need to do this. Now stay still."

Within a few seconds my penis shriveled up into nothing.

Karen took the ice away and gave a little giggle as she looked at my now even smaller penis.

"Okay Beth, time to re-measure." The doctor said as she handed the tape to Beth.

"I'll put on my gloves first." Beth said.

"Don't bother. We don't have all day and you've already done it without gloves once. Just take the measurements so we can continue."

Beth sat down and once again took my penis in her bare hand. Now the warmth of her hand was like a shock on my freezing penis.

"Three and a half inches." Beth reported.

"You're measuring the foreskin Beth. Pull it back like I showed you and measure to the tip of the penis."

Beth tried her best, but my penis was so shriveled up that she just could seem to make it work.

"Come on Beth. If you fiddle with it long enough we'll need to get the ice out again. You better do it Justin. Pull back your foreskin so Beth can measure."

I reached down and managed to pull back the skin before Beth manipulations led to another icing. She measured again.

"A little over three inches."

I was more and more embarrassed as this went on. Three inches! Now Beth knew and Karen knew and I was sure every girl in my English class would know.

"Okay Justin we're almost finished. For this last part I want you get up on the table and get on all fours. You know like a puppy."

"Why do I have to do that?" I asked.

"Because the last part of the exam involve checking your prostate so I need you in that position so I can do that. Now please cooperate so we can get finished. You're not the only patient we have today."

I walked over and slow crawled up on the table and got on my hands and knees.

"That's good Justin." The doctor said, "Now put your head down on the table and part your knees."

I didn't think I could be more embarrassed than I already was, but I was wrong. I lowered my head and I now had my butt sticking up with my balls hanging down between my legs.

"By the way Karen did you take Justin's temperature?" The doctor asked.

"Oops, sorry. I guess I forgot"

"That's fine. I'd like for Beth to do that for practice. I do prefer anal temperature. I feel it's more accurate."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. The girl I had been about to ask out on a date was going to stick a thermometer into my bottom. I just closed my eyes in embarrassment.

"Alright Beth, I'm sure you've learned how to take a temperature in school, but I'd like to walk you through it so you are doing it the way I'd like. This time put on some gloves."

I heard Beth walk across and then the sound of gloves being put on. Then she walked back and I knew she was standing behind me looking at my exposed bottom and my testicles hanging down between my legs.

"Alright Beth, let's begin. I like to lubricate the patient before I put the thermometer in. I think it makes it more comfortable for them so hold out your index finger and I'll put some of this lube on it for you."

"Now step right up and use your left hands to spread his cheeks so you can see his anus."

I felt Beth hand on my bottom as she started to part my butt. I'm sure my whole body must have been as red as my face. She never said a word. We had both been almost silent throughout this ordeal. It was as if we were both puppets being manipulated by two evil puppet masters.

justins961
justins961
150 Followers
12