A Hundred Thousand Years of Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days later, Jack was on an Amtrak train, returning from the corporate office of one of the biggest lending institutions in the world, having just fucked their sixty-two-year-old Chief Lending Officer, Wendy Stewart; their fifty-nine year-old General Counsel, Mildred Richmond; and two-thirds of their paralegal department, who had a median age of about fifty-seven.

In return, Ms. Stewart and Ms. Richmond authorized the release of a $900 million loan to help salvage Rittenhouse's esteemed department store empire, which was wallowing in debt. The loan would provide enough time and capital for the company to reinvest it in a takeover of their major competitor, and within six months, Rittenhouse's domain had achieved record sales growth, and he rewarded himself, his training director, and his HR leader with seven-figure bonuses at year-end.

As part of the agreement, Jack would spend two days a week in New York City on 'client relations' excursions, feeding his cock to sex-starved 'fifty-somethings' and sextuagenarians, with a clandestine contractual agreement in place with Tim Rittenhouse that he would succeed Rittenhouse in the hand-picked role of CEO once Rittenhouse retired.

That took seven years. At three-hundred-and-fifty weeks, six fifty-plus women a week on average, that was two thousand fucks, or over a hundred thousand years of pussy.

Not counting the numerous blowjobs that Mildred performed on him. It turned out Mildred was quite the accomplished cocksucker, especially for an attorney a few months shy of her sixtieth birthday. Jack didn't mind Mildred's mouth one bit, truth be told.

The first thing that newly appointed thirty-two year-old CEO Jack Price did upon assuming the position of head of the now-biggest department store chain in the country was find a new lender. The second thing he did was promote Gail Appleton to the newly-appointed role of executive adviser and Chairperson of the Board of Directors.

The third thing he did was fuck Gail up the ass, bent over his new huge CEO desk that literally screamed, "I'm VERY important and VERY intimidating, now bend over!"

If anything, Gail's sensational, lithe body had gotten even firmer in the last seven years, and Jack had wanted that ass for what seemed like forever. Now it was his, Gail's legacy being that it was: the chosen fuck of the CEO, both past and present. He needed Gail's mind more than her body, however. She could manipulate any deal in her favor, and Jack needed her on his side now.

After all, he had not been made CEO beacuse of his own brain. It was solely because of his magnificent cock, now itself a legend on Wall Street. So he needed someone with the business smarts that he would never possess. Yes, he needed Gail, and it helped to have her pussy and ass along with her brilliant mind. It helped a lot.

He had paid interest above and beyond the call of duty. He was tired of being fucked by the bankers. But he never fucked another co-worker, never again. Other than Gail.

No one could fuck like Gail, body or mind.

12