A Hung College Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was getting steamy from the shower and I moved my hand down to her pussy, where I found Dan's fingers circling her clit. Her lips were still soaked from the fucking she had just received and my fingers slipped right inside her. She started moaning again and we increased our pace. Dan circling her clit, me fingering her with two fingers, and both of us each sucking her nipples.

She began to shake and moan loudly. At this point loudly whispering for us not to stop; that she was cumming, cumming, cumming and she bucked and moaned into another wonderful climax standing in the bathroom. We had to release her, as her body was too sensitive to touch and she needed a moment to cum down. She stood for a few moments enjoying her bliss.

Once she regained her awareness we all got into the shower with my wife between us. HCS and I both lathered up our hands and began sweetly washing my wife. Slowly massaging her from head-to-toe, making sure not to miss a single spot. We washed her for a good ten or fifteen minutes until she took control and did the same to us. First lathering up her hands and tending to me by nicely rubbing me with her familiar hands, paying special attention to my cock and balls, which became extraordinarily hard at the feel of her soapy hands. Once done with me she turned her attention to Dan, who had been stroking his cock to the site of my naked, wet wife lathering me up. I imagined what he was thinking. Did he want to fuck her from behind as she washed my cock and body?

As she lathered up his body, she kneeled down in front of his cock and started massaging it with her soapy hands. He became extremely hard and she stroked him faster and faster, which brought my cock to full-attention. I started stroking my self to the same rhythm and speed that she was giving him. I felt that I could cum again and I could clearly see that Dan was getting close, as well.

Then without stopping her pleasing of Dan she took my cock into her other hand and started jacking me off. She would alternate between sucking him and stroking me to sucking me and stroking him. Back and forth she went from one cock to the next until Dan and I both came at the same time, showering her face and breasts with our cum.

After milking every last drop from each of us she stood and we lathered her clean – kissing her all over and paying extra attention to her pussy.

Once clean, we all got out and helped one-another dry off and retired back to the bed – Dan and I both nude, my wife wrapped in a dry white towel.

We laid quietly talking for a while. As I watched my wife, I saw her looking back and forth at our cocks. The thoughts of the past few hours were running through my head and I started getting hard again. I knew the night would be ending soon, but I wanted more. I hadn't tasted my wife's pussy and I knew she would love it, so I rolled over in between her legs, spread them and lifted her towel, once again exposing the pussy I love so much.

I scooted up and began licking her pussy and massaging her thighs. I was concentrating on pleasing her and did not immediately notice that she had begun fondling Dan's now solid cock. I stopped licking her for a minute and suggested that Dan get into position so she could suck him –he happily obliged – and I went back to pleasing her...all-the-while looking up at her full lips engulfing his hardness.

He was so hard and was literally fucking her mouth. She had her mouth open and he was pumping in and out very quickly as I increased my tongue speed on her clit. She started moaning that she was cumming and Dan's moaned that he was cumming. I licked faster and she grinded her pussy upwards toward my mouth, she was soaking and she exploded into a ferocious orgasm as Dan shot off at the same time – this time burying his seed deep in her throat.

I was so hard after witnessing this and making my wife feel so good that I needed to cum.

I asked my wife to stroke Dan. She began feeling him and I moved up and slid my cock inside her sensitive pussy. She stroked him and he bent down and started kissing her deeply as I fucked her. Her tits were swaying, their tongues were swirling around each others and I came like never before. What a site.

This little bit of stroking got Dan hard again and the quick fucking I gave her put my wife into ready mode again. I suggested that they have some more fun while I watched and recovered from my killer orgasm. To my big surprise, my wife suggested that I take some pictures with our digital camera so we could remember the night.

So I sat back in the room's lazy boy chair, facing the bed, and watched HCS have his way with my wife, or did she have her way with him – either way I captured the action from many angles.

They started with both of them on their knees on the bed facing one-another kissing and feeling each others body. Her stroking his cock and he feeling her tits and pussy, mixing in an occasional squeeze of her ass. My wife then got on all fours facing me; her tits hanging so sexily and swaying as Dan again penetrated her from behind. Slow strokes at first but increasing in depth and force over the course of ten minutes or so. Her panting and breathing was getting heavier and heavier with each stroke. Dan was bent over her back, buried deep inside her kissing her neck and massaging her tits, which I captured in a shot I have masturbated to several times.

Throughout this process my wife was staring deep into my eyes, ensuring that I was capturing it all in memory, and film. The sight of her gazing at me as she was brought closer and closer to orgasm was incredible.

Dan fucked her for many minutes before pulling out and suggesting that she get on top facing me. She did so and began riding up and down his full length throwing her head from side to side. Dan reached around and gently pinched her nipples. She rode him faster and faster and I clicked picture after picture. Close-ups of Dan's cock buried in her pussy. Shots of his hands on both breasts. Exquisites of her staring into the lens, eyes full of lust and pussy full of cock.

Twenty minutes later I could tell the moment was close. She put her hand down on her clit and started rubbing herself as Dan pounded his cock in and out of her. She screamed that she was cumming, cumming, cumming and started bucking wildly into what must have been her sixth deep orgasm of the night. She collapsed forward into my arms. I held and kissed her for several minutes, gently massaging her back and breasts as I looked down at Dan, who was now fully spent and lightly stroking himself.

After an hour, or so, we all showered again and properly cleansed one-another before saying goodbye to Dan, a hung college stud, and drifting off into a very deep and comfortable sleep.

12