A Hunger for Cookies

Story Info
Finding her in his bed, he's overcome by desire.
1.2k words
4.03
23.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a few days into my visit. Unfortunately, you were unable to find anyone to work your shift today... leaving me alone in your apartment for several hours. I kiss you off to work telling you I'm going to go for a run and explore, then I'll check my email, and maybe take a nap. You have worn me out the past few days.

When you return, the first thing you notice is the sweet smell that greets you as you open the door. Someone's been making cookies, and it doesn't take you long to guess who. But, that must mean I have been to the grocery store. You're sure you didn't have all the ingredients for cookies in the refrigerator. Sure enough, there are cookies cooling on the counter, but, at first glance, the apartment seems to be empty. Passing into the bedroom, you see me sleeping on your bed, the covers just draped over my body. Just enough of my satin skin is exposed for you to tell, I can't be wearing very much, if anything. As you sit on the side of the bed, I stir and smile up at you sleepily. "Welcome home. I missed you." Raising my arms to you, I pull your head down to mine for a kiss.

I tell you to go take a shower, and I'll be ready by the time you're done. Tingling with curiosity, you do as I bid. When you return, I am standing by the bed, several silken scarves hanging about my neck. Pulling you to the bed, I gently push you until you're lying on your back. Straddling your chest, I loosely tie your hands above your head and drape a scarf across your eyes. Flexing, you can tell that you could pull loose of the ties if you wished, but do you want to? You feel the bed shift slightly as I move. Kneeling beside you, I begin to run my hands over your body. Lightly brushing my fingertips across your face, tracing your cheekbones, nose and chin. Moving to caress your ears and neck. Running lightly over your chest and arms, flicking at your nipples. Suddenly you feel my warm breath feather your skin, just before my hot, moist tongue makes contact with your skin. I lick and suck at your nipples for just a moment. Then you feel my hands on your legs. Firmly stroking your thighs and calves, fingers curving to brush the hollow behind your knees... You feel the brush of my hair, drifting across your belly. Every sensation heightened by the unexpectedness of not being able to see my movements.

I begin to tease and tempt you further. My mouth and tongue follow my hands, but never caressing for long in one place. At one point, as I move across you, you can feel the fiery heat of my pussy brush your leg, before moving away. After what seems to be hours of this torturous caressing, you feel the heat of my breath sear the base of your belly, and brush across your stiffened cock. My cool, smooth fingers cup your balls as my tongue captures the pearly drop of moisture at your turgid tip. "Mmm, you taste delicious..." Taking you deeply within my mouth, my tongue continues to swirl about the head, teasing, tormenting... My soft noises vibrate through to the center of your body. I continue to lick and suck at your cock, my hands caressing your body, taking all that I wish. I moan around you at the sound of your increasingly labored breathing, spurring me on to take you deeper and faster.

Suddenly I pull back, and again you feel my skin brush against yours as my body moves. You feel my knees snug against your sides, as my pussy rests against your big, hard cock. Your hips thrust up, and I pull back, maintaining just the lightest contact between our bodies, as my tongue begins to flicker over your chest and ears again. You feel my wetness burn you where our bodies touch. Rising up, I take your cock deep within my pussy in a single thrust. I cry out at the fullness of your body completely filling mine. I pull up, until just the tip is seated in my wet, hot pussy, bending forward to kiss your lips deeply. My tongue caresses yours in a haunting reminder of the rhythm your cock usually takes thrusting into my core. Unable to take any more of my own teasing, I thrust my hips down against yours, taking the full length of your hard cock within me again. I vary my thrusts, sometimes hard, fast and full. Sometimes, slow and lingering, pausing with just the tip of you within me. As the moist heat grows in my belly, my skin tingles with the approaching orgasm, my thrusts become steadier and stronger. Faster, harder, in and out of my pussy until my thighs clench against your sides and I moan deeply as I start to cum. I can feel my inner walls ripple against the fullness of your cock deep inside my body. So good, so right, the feeling goes on and on...

My breasts press into your chest, my nipples hard little points as I reach above your head and release the ties, pulling the blindfold from your face. Looking deeply into your eyes, I whisper, "Take me now, make me yours." As soon as you feel the ties fall free, your arms circle me, pressing me tightly to your chest. Rolling, you pin me to the bed, kissing me deeply as your eyes hold mine trapped beneath your hungry gaze. Wildly after the long minutes of my teasing, your hands and mouth greedily cover my body. Your lips, hands and tongue ravish me, reasserting your dominance over my every reaction.

I feel your moans vibrate against my skin as you lick and suck your way down my body, wanting to tease and ravish as you had been. Your fingers part my thighs as I feel your breath wash over the very center of me. Your hands rub the outer lips of my pussy, as your tongue dives deep, tasting the lingering wetness of my first orgasm. My body is already reacting to the domineering feel of you branding yourself on my body, the shivery tightness drawing close again. Your tongue thrusting deeply into me, your fingers caressing me, I start to cum again. "Oh honey, ...now, so good..." Before the final waves have finished flowing through me, you rise up and thrust your hard cock deep inside, feeling the last throes of my orgasm tightening my pussy around you.

You thrust deeply, filling me completely, touching my core with each stroke. My hips press up against yours, taking you even deeper. I twist and writhe wildly below you, fingers grasping you tightly, legs entwined with yours, tongue tasting the skin of your shoulders and neck. I feel your urgency, as your thrusts speed up further, small moans issuing from your mouth with every thrust of your cock. Your hips press hard against mine one final time as I feel you cumming inside my body, my body tightening about yours, milking every drop from you. My fingers twist in your hair, pressing our lips together so I may taste your cries. As the shudders in our bodies slow, I hold you close against my breast, resting. Knowing this isn't truly the end...but, just the beginning...