A Hunt

Story Info
A woman is chased.
1k words
3.62
21.5k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She runs. Branches smack into her face like slaps from an enraged lover. The pine forest is dark. She trips. The ground strikes her hard. Her t-shirt sticks to her body. She is wet. She is cold. She is nearly naked. She had fled wearing nothing more than the t-shirt she normally wears as a nightgown. He is behind her. She knows this with a certainty.

She picks herself up and continues running. Her breath is ragged. She throws herself forward desperately trying to put distance between them. Her heart pounds in her ears.

A branch smacks her across the top of her body tearing the t-shirt. Now she can add bloodied to the cold and wet. Because she is taught and fit she knows there is a chance that she can out run him.

She sees a trench up ahead. She runs to it and sees a dense layer of pine needles. A place to hide. Just as she drops down into the trench she is tackled. They roll down the slope.

She struggles. He rips at her shirt. She is naked, sweating and bleeding.

He forces her legs open with his knees. She knows then that he is naked. She knows that he is solid muscle. Fit, taught and completely male. She struggles striking repeatedly at him. With a simple slap he bats her flailing hands away.

His right hand is upon her cunt. He shoves his face onto her chest. He grabs a nipple between his lips and sucks hard. He begins biting her C cups. With his left hand he effortlessly holds her by the wrists and stretches her out on the pine needles. She can't close her legs. He thrusts his fingers rudely into her sex. She screams.

He forces his crotch into hers. With his right hand he guides his cock into her cunt. He hilts himself. She can feel his breath upon her face. His sweat drips into her eyes. He begins fucking her hard. Every thrust jolts her along the pine needles. He is like a bull servicing a cow.

She is helpless against this. He lets go of her wrists in order to balance himself. She reaches out looking for something, anything with her fingers. She feels a pine cone. With all her strength she smashes it against his face. With a scream he falls over. She is back on her feet and running within seconds.

She hadn't realised that he had friends.

She runs almost straight into one. Another small mountain of hard muscle. Another naked sweating man. He swings her around and into another. Hard arms encircle her. She stares struggling at the second pursuer. She is determined not to let him have what he wants.

She sees another two men. All naked, all aroused. This is five men. She is lowered to the forest floor. Once again her arms are stretched out above her.

Rough hands grab her ankles. Her legs are pulled apart. She looks around. She is fairly caught.

She looks up and sees the hard, large cock of the one holding her wrists and begins to lick the helmet. There is a cock pressing against her pussy lips. Between the sweat of her running and the sheer primal joy of the chase she is more than merely wet enough. He slips into her and begins a no nonsense fucking. That cock she has her lips around is pressed further into her mouth. Thank heavens she had thought to state in her application that she wanted only BIG cocks. None of these men have anything less than 15 cm and they are all thick. The cock in her mouth is suddenly shoved in to the hilt. She gags as he shoves himself down her throat and begins fucking her mouth. She struggles to breath as the base of his cock is repeatedly shoved against her lips.

She feels him fucking her. Oh, the joy of having your cunt filled with cock. Her pussy juices are leaking between her arse cheeks. She feels the tingling knot of an orgasm building. He grunts and sweats as he fucks her. He also builds speed. This is good. she desperately wants a load of cum in her cunt. He grunts once more and she can feel his cock gushing cum into her. The tingling fades.

The next to fuck her has blood dripping down his cheek. He rolls her over spreads her arse cheeks and without so much as sound begins shoving himself into her arse. She decides that this most certainly wasn't on her needs list and struggles. He hits her hard. She feels the edge of consciousness rush towards her as he continues sodomising her. She can feel her anus tear as he fucks her. He sets to the fucking with all the grace of a brick trying to fly.

Fortunately this guy is a speed demon, which is possibly why he was the one to catch her. He cums with a small grunt.

Two down three to go.

With both her holes now leaking cum. She decides to have them all.

She stands. She looks at them. God they're beautiful! One is black. One is brown. One is white.

"Power point me!"

She is thrown onto her knees.

Mr Black shoves his cock straight through her sphincter. Mr White slips underneath and takes her cunt. Mr Brown takes her head and begins fucking her mouth.

Once again there is a very bull like fucking taking place. It is also heaven. The tingling in her cunt returns. They have matched strokes...all three of them.

The tingling waxes and wanes, but builds in intensity. Could they synchronise their cumming?

The fucking is almost silent.

She loses it completely. She tries to scream. The cock filling her mouth is pumping cum. She swallows as fast as she can. Mr Black grunts as his cock dances in her arse and Mr White simply moans as he empties himself into her.

They dismount and walk away into the forest.

She collapses onto the pine needles.

God she loves these hunts.