A Husband for Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers

Bryce woke to the sound of the alarm as usual. Lisa also woke up, but lay still as if she hadn't. She thought about getting up and making breakfast, but decided it was best not to move too fast. Besides, it was a weekday and that meant cereal as it was quick. Bryce got up and went into the bathroom before going to the kitchen, and Lisa got up half an hour later. She ate breakfast while he got ready for work. A kiss that lasted just a little longer than usual and he was on his way.

The forty one year old mother of one watched from the window as his car backed out of the drive. She waited until it disappeared around the corner before she turned to begin her day. First, she thought, to do the research. She went into the kitchen to check on the bananas she had bought while shopping with her daughter the day before. She was pleased to see that her husband had only eaten a couple of them, probably one of them being part of his breakfast. She hoped that it didn't take to many to do what she planned and grabbed the bunch then went back to the bedroom, where her computer was to Google the topic of her study. After a couple of hours of study and intense practice, she thought she was prepared for what she intended to do and it only took her two bananas to learn it.

But her study had another effect. Part of what she did included watching some porn videos and her twat was giving that familiar twitch of desire. It was something she rarely felt, and then only while in the "throes of passion" with her husband, yet she had to acknowledge that she was definitely aroused and ready to...fuck. She was shocked that she was able to think of it that way, but no matter what term she used for it, it was a problem. She was horny and Bryce wasn't there to take care of it.

That brought a big concern. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't take care of it herself. Masturbation was something sluts, whores and porn actresses did, not good girls. Not decent women. Not mothers and grandmothers who were trying to raise their children properly.

And Lisa always thought of herself as a good girl. even after getting pregnant when she was fifteen she thought of herself as such. After all, she was engaged. Bryce had asked her to marry him that morning and although she knew her parents wouldn't have approved because of her age, she said yes without hesitation, certain that he was the one she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. That night, she snuck out of her bedroom window, crossed the yards to his window and let him take her virginity. Neither of them gave a thought to birth control and it was soon discovered that she was pregnant. The couples' parents signed for them to marry right away in a small private ceremony and two months after her sixteenth birthday, Crystal was born.

Lisa lifted the hem of her night gown and stared at the source of her problem. The place she couldn't touch, but why shouldn't she, she thought. Good girls didn't do what she had planed either. Nor did they watch porn videos as she had done for the last couple of hours. Then she thought of her mother. She knew that she had a few play things. She had been helping with laundry and went to put away some underwear when she found them. At first she didn't realize what it was she was looking at. Then the dildo rolled a bit and she saw that it was an exact replica of a very large penis. One that was bigger than any could be in real life, she was sure. Her hand went to her mouth in shock and she stumbled backwards to the bed to sit.

Her mother, Olivia, entered the room right at that point. "I see you found my toys," she said. "They have provided me with lots of enjoyment over the years. Especially since your father's been gone."

Thinking about it now, Lisa realized that her mother was saying she had those things even before her father died. When she first saw them and she had said that, she thought she had probably bought them after he had died. Maybe, she thought, masturbation wasn't just for sluts, maybe it was okay for nice girls, too.

She ran her fingers through the hair of her pussy until she made contact with her clit. "Oh!" she moaned. It actually felt good. But she had no idea what she needed to do. She returned to her computer and did a search for "masturbation porn." The screen filled with different pictures of video clips. She saw one that featured and older women fingering a snatch as hairy as Lisa's own while the others were all shaved. She clicked on it.

As the video began to play, Lisa pulled the night gown over her head, thinking she should be as naked as the women on the screen. The actress lay on a bed pinching her nipples and squeezing her tits. Lisa copied her and felt her arousal grow even more. Everything the women on the screen did, the viewer copied. She lifted her tit and licked at the nipples. She pinched both of them hard and pulled on them. She mashed them together and massaged them. Then the women in the video switched her focus to her hairy cunt.

Lisa continued to copy the actress as she ran a finger down between the lips of her pussy, surprised at herself for thinking of it as that instead of the more clinical term of a vagina. She spread the lips apart and pushed a couple of fingers inside her. This was something that she did repeatedly throughout the time she was playing with herself and Lisa soon realized the reason was to gather some of the lubricant that she was producing and move it to her clit so that when she rubbed it, it wouldn't be irritating. She again copied everything. She fingered her clit, rubbing up and down, side to side, around in circles, pinching it pulling on it up and down as if jacking off a dick. She tapped on it. She licked her index finger and rolled it around. She found she enjoyed somethings better than others, but all of it felt good until she copied the actress spanking it with the palm of her hand. She stopped that after only four smacks and decided she wouldn't do that again.

The actress then picked up a dildo from somewhere. She sucked on it for a bit getting it really wet with her saliva. Lisa wasn't sure what to do. She couldn't copy the action, as she didn't have a toy of her own. Then she saw the bananas still laying on the nightstand and tore one off. She licked it still in its peel and then pushed the stemless end into her mouth, sucking on it and wetting it down as the actress had done. When she saw the actress shove the dildo into her hot pussy, her eyes widened just a bit.

Lisa had figured that that was going to happen. After all it was a cock, albeit a fake one, and that's where cocks were supposed to go. She was surprised at how quickly she went from thinking of it as a penis to the more sexual term of cock. She moved the banana in and out of her pussy at the same rhythm that the women was fucking herself with the dildo at. She was really getting into it, her hips bucking against her hand thrusting the substitute dick. That was the moment she knew she had to get herself one of those toys. The banana was fine for that morning, but it would be gone afterwards, and she knew that this could not be the last time she pleasured herself. Then things took a turn for the strange.

On the screen, a young man entered the bedroom and his mouth opened as if in shock. "Mom!" he gasped. The women reacted by trying to use her hands to cover herself though not doing a very good job of it. After some talk, the new person was as naked as his "mother" and was replacing the dildo with his own very real, very think, and very long cock. Now it was Lisa's turn to gasp. The man's cock was bigger than any she had seen, not that she had seen many. She wondered if there were others out there that were as supersized as this guy. She couldn't help but wonder what it might be like to feel someone else's cock rammed up inside her pussy instead of Bryce's. After all, his was the only one she had ever had, albeit it was a good one. Well, the only on except for that one time and she didn't like to think about that event. Briefly, she considered giving up on her plan to save her failing marriage and let it run its course, but she felt she really needed him in her life. He really was the love of her life despite the one mistake she had made.

The couple on the video continued to play up the mother son angle. If she had realized that it was an incest clip Lisa wouldn't have watched it. But now she found the idea heightened her arousal and she let it continue to play. While the man pounded his pretend mother's cunt, she rammed the banana in and out of her pussy at the same pace as he did.

Finally, she felt her orgasm building. She felt her toes curl as it approached. She quickened her pace, wanting to cum. The banana was taking a beating as she fucked herself with it. She reached for her orgasm, willing herself to cum, still hoping the fruit would hold up long enough for her to get off. It didn't.

The peel broke as she rammed it inside herself and her cunt was suddenly filled with mushed banana. It was too late to stop and get a new banana, however, and she substituted the substitute cock for her hand, pistoning in and out through the gooey mess coming from her pussy. "Aaarrrgh! Fuck!" she cried as she watched the young man yank on his dick and shoot his cum on his "mother's" tits as her own very intense orgasm began.

Once she started to calm down, she clamped her hand to her mouth in shock just as she had when she found her mother's toys. She had just used the f-word out loud while engaged in a sexual act. That was something she had never done before. But then she had never masturbated before either. Maybe she wasn't the "good girl" she thought she was. And as she thought that, she thought maybe it was a good thing that she wasn't. She thought life might be about to be a little more interesting, but it would still only be with Bryce or by herself.

Lisa looked back at the screen and noticed the actress scoop some of the cum from her tits and suck it off her fingers. She almost decided to go for a second round, but thought better of it. She had too much to do. The bed was a mess from the fluids that had come out of her and the mushed banana, some of which was still inside her. She would have to clean up before she left to find the new toy she had decided to get. To get it she would have to find out where to go.

She started to reach for her computer then realized one of her hands was covered in her own juices and some banana. She stared at it wondering how she was going to clean it off. Since she still had banana inside her pussy, she couldn't get up to get a towel. Finally she decided to follow the actress's example and sucked her fingers clean.

Wow, she thought. Cum flavored banana, or was it banana flavored cum? Either way it didn't matter. She could taste both and decided her cum tasted good. It was much lighter than a man's would be. She wondered if Bryce's would taste as good, but thought probably not since girls were made from "sugar and spice." She gave a small chuckle at her own joke then started cleaning the banana out of herself and eating it off her fingers.

She know about adult book stores even though she had never been to one. It didn't take long to learn that there were quite a few in the area, the closest one was a place called "After Dark," but she thought she should probably not use one that was that close in case someone she knew saw her. She settled on a place called "Terry's Adult Books" and copied the address thinking about how much she had to do. She remembered that most of the pictures that had popped up when she had entered the search for the porn video feature women with shaved pussies. It was another thing she considered not done by good girls. But she wasn't a good girl anymore. She was a naughty girl now and she thought she might as well embrace it and shave off all her hair.

Then she would have to wash the sheets. It's a good thing it's Friday, she thought. But before she could do any of that, she needed to call Bryce and tell him about Crystal and Ray going to the movies tonight and that they were going to bring the kids there for them to watch. She got a thrill out of the fact that she was still naked as she picked up her phone and dialed his number.

Bryce got the call just before lunch. Once he hung up, he put a hand to his eyes as he thought about what his daughter and son-in-law's movie date would mean. First, Billy and Amber, their children, would be at the house during their time going out. Second, Lisa would probably decide to go with them at the last minute. That meant that he would be the only one watching the kids, and he needed to be ready with no work to distract him from his babysitting duties. Which meant, he needed to get to work so he could finish before the end of the day. He shut down the solitaire game he had been playing and began to work. That's when Charles stopped by his desk.

"Hey, Bryce. Ready to go to lunch?"

"Can't today Charles," he answered, "Too much to do before quitting time."

"Anything I can help with?"

"Nah, I'll be fine. Thanks anyway."

"No problem." He started to walk towards the elevators.

"Hey Charles," Bryce said last minute. "There is something you could do. Shave your head completely bald and get a wheel chair that has the spokes arranged in the shape of an 'x'. That way we'll recognize you as Charles Xavier of the X-Men and start calling you 'Professor'."

Charles thought of saying something but Bryce was already back to working. He let out a sigh and headed to the elevators.

Lisa reached for the handle of the door tentatively. The book store sat between a massage parlor and a non-descript office of a small time lawyer. The only thing that identified it was the sign above the door that read in large red letter's "TERRY'S ADULT BOOKS" and a small sign on the door warning that no "one under 21 years of age permitted. I.D. required. The management reserves the right to refuse service for any reason."

She had never been in a place such as this. She found it a little intimidating and her heart was beating rather quickly partly from wearing a flowing skirt and no panties. But she put the emotion out of her mind and determinably entered the store. She found herself in an alcove with a speaker and a camera in the wall.

"I.D.?" said a voice.

"Really?" Lisa questioned.

"As the sign said, I.D. required," The voice replied. Lisa pulled her I.D. from her wallet and held it to the camera lens. "Thank you, enter while the buzzer is sounding." A buzzing sound came from the second door and Lisa pushed it open and entered the store proper.

The first thing she saw was a rack of magazines to her right the covers sporting naked women in many poses. There were shelves that formed aisles between them with a verity of products. Signs above offered price ranges for DVD's

"Welcome to Terry's," a women wearing a miniskirt and bustier who looked to be about as old as Lisa's daughter greeted her. "Can I help you find anything or would you like to browse though the store.

Lisa felt her face begin to get warm and hoped it wasn't turning red. "Um," she said. "I- I'm not sure."

"Are you looking for anything in particular, Lisa?"

"You know me."

"You showed your I.D."

"Oh. Yeah." Lisa felt herself blush at her ignorance.

"So, how can I help?" The young woman asked.

"Well, i-it's sort of embarrassing. I don't even know what I'm looking for, really. I , um, I'm looking for, um, well, things to help one pleasure herself. I guess is the way to put it."

"Oh. Masturbatory aids," the woman said. "They're at the end of aisle three. Right this way." She started walking towards the back of the store past rows of DVD's and sexy costumes. "Here we are. Now. Is this for yourself or is it a present?"

"Um, what difference does that make?"

"Well, if it's a present for someone else, you may want something a little different than you would want for yourself. If it's a gag present, for instance, say a bachelorette party you may want something that is unrealistically big. If it's for someone with little or no experience, you may want something smaller. For someone who has more experience, you want something somewhere in the middle."

"Oh," Lisa replied. "Um. What do you mean by experience?"

"I mean having been with a real cock."

"Then, this person has some experience," Lisa commented. "At least with one person."

"So this isn't for you then? Do you happen to know how big her primary lover is?"

"Primary?"

"The one she spends most of her time with."

"I'm a married woman," Lisa replied with some anger. "There is only one."

"I meant no offense, Lisa. Most these days don't always stick to one partner. A lot arrange things that way with their primary partner. So I guess this is for you? I suppose your lover is not so able anymore?"

Lisa blushed, realizing she had revealed more than she intended. "I just want something I can use when he's not home," she finally volunteered. "Is that so wrong?"

"Not at all," the woman replied. "Is this the first time you would be buying such an item?" Lisa nodded her head. "Don't worry. I'll be happy to help you pick the right things."

The woman introduced herself as Terry the owner of the shop, who had inherited it from her father. For Lisa, she recommended three items. "First, is what is often called 'the silver bullet,'" she said. "It's a vibrator. It's not very big, but it will stimulate your clit really nicely and help make you cum like a gang busters. Then there's this one. The rabbit style. As you can see, it's a bit bigger and will slide really well inside of you. Then there's this part that can be used in two different ways. As you slide it in and out, it can positioned to tap your clit to stimulate it, or you can turn it one hundred eighty degrees and let it stimulate your other hole. Finally, I recommend a regular dildo."

"A what?"

"Dildo. It's a fake cock made of rubber. It's good for simulating being fucked. We have different sizes, shapes, and colors.

"So what should I do?" Lisa asked. "I've never done something like this before."

"Only used your own fingers, huh?"

Lisa blushed as she hid her face. "No," she said. "Um, not exactly."

Terry smiled and gave her a questioning look.

"I probably shouldn't tell," Lisa declared.

"Believe me. I've pretty much heard it all."

Lisa sighed and gave in. "Before this morning, I never touched myself down there except to clean myself. This morning, I did it for the first time, using a video of a woman doing so as well so I would learn what to do. When she used a, um, you said it is a dildo?" The girl nodded. "I didn't have one of those, so I used a banana."

The shocked look that Terry gave Lisa told her that that was something she hadn't heard before. "Damn," She interjected. "Did that work?"

"The banana peel split open after some time and the banana became mush inside me," Lisa blushed. "But it did do the trick until it broke down."

"I bet that was a mess to clean up. How'd you get it all out?"

Lisa again put her hands over her face as she felt herself turning an even darker shade of red. She shook her head as if to say she wasn't going to say.

"You ate it, didn't you?" Terry guessed. "You dug it out with your fingers and ate it." Lisa just nodded, still hiding her face. "That is so hot! I wish I could have been there. I would have loved to help."

"You mean yo-your a lesbian?" Lisa asked with shock.

Terry laughed. "hell, no," she declared. "I love big cocks as much as the next girl. I love it when they shoot off at the same time as me. But I've been known to enjoy a meal of pussy, too. I'm bi."

"Oh. I didn't realize." More blushing and Terry laughed again. "I don't know why I told you all that. I don't even know you."

"Well, you do now." Terry looked at the rack of toys and made a decision for her new customer. She grabbed a medium sized dildo and both of the vibrators to take up to the counter. "Get these three," she suggested. "They'll be a nice set to start out with."

DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers
123456...8