A Husband Lets Wife Have Sex... Ch. 01

Story Info
...to help her get new job.
5k words
4.28
130.5k
115

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
872 Followers

Author's note: This story involves a husband who agrees to let his wife have sex with a businessman. It's called cuckolding. If you think this is weird or perverse, then please don't waste your time by reading any further. Don't leave comments as if you weren't expecting this type of story.

*

Victoria held up the shirt and skirt she wanted to wear tomorrow and looked at her husband. "What do you think, Jayson, for the interview?"

"I think the top is a bit see-through."

"I'll be wearing a bra. Besides, I need this job so I must look my best." She had been content with a part-time job until Jayson hadn't been able to get another film role. His agent couldn't find him work for the moment.

"I love the way you look at me with those innocent eyes, Victoria. Let's have some nooky. Drop the clothes and come here."

Her dark eyes, dark eyebrows, long dark hair had always turned heads. This time she could see her husband surveying her naked body, 5'4" with shapely legs. "Do you have an erection under there?"

"Yes." He swept aside the duvet, offering himself. "Ready and waiting."

"Can we try and take it more slowly, Jayson. I need more time to get aroused." As far as she was concerned the only failing in her marriage was the way Jayson always came too quickly without satisfying her. Her orgasm, small though it was, came from fingering her pussy, sometimes after Jayson had rolled over and gone to sleep.

She came over to the bed and leaned down to kiss him. He played with her boobs but quickly pulled her down to lie beside him. He grabbed a condom and rolled it on. Luckily, her pussy would get moist at any suggestion of sex so her husband's 5 inch cock easily pushed into her. As he humped her she murmured, "You're so big, Jayson, a bull of a man. Your staying power is awesome, I want only the best and you are the best, darling. Do you want me to have the best orgasm, the best lover?"

"Yes, oh yes," screamed Jayson. "I watch you ... the bathroom ... imagining you getting the best."

"That's my time, my secret." Victoria knew her husband liked to ogle her masturbating if he wasn't asleep.

"You think of other men, don't you?" His statement was more like a plea to say yes.

To preserve his fantasy she said, "You know I do." She could feel him coming.

He quickly came into his condom, and rolled to the side. "Can you go on the pill, Victoria. It wouldn't have to wear a condom."

She didn't want to take a contraceptive pill because she hoped to get pregnant soon. But she wanted to wait until Jayson landed a decent acting role, which he said was just round the corner in one of the long-running soaps on TV. That's why she always insisted Jayson must wear a sheath.

Her fingers played with her pussy lips as she imagined herself being the centre of attention at a party, flaunting herself at the men before one of them carried her to bed. Her little fantasy. When she was ready Victoria quietly left the bed and took her vibrator to the bathroom. She locked the door, lay on the towel and masturbated. She knew Jayson was spying through the neat hole in the door as she plunged the vibrator into her pussy. They both knew she fantasised about a stronger man, harder bigger, as big as the dildo pumping her pussy. Soon her orgasm came as she also stroked her clit.

The next day, after lunch, Victoria walked into a modern office block, all glass, chrome and tiled floors, and asked for Chris at the reception desk. A secretary escorted her in the lift and they stepped out onto the twenty-second floor. While she sat in the comfortable waiting room she ran over what she knew about the company and the man who was about to interview her. Chris was a billionaire. His company dominated the leisure, spa, weekend-breaks business in the UK, especially in London and the surrounding counties.

After a while, a beautiful personal assistant showed her into Chris's enormous office.

Victoria felt nervous as she looked at Chris who got up to shake hands. Soon she was at ease as Chris showed her the view over London with Buckingham Palace in the distance. He explained a little about his company. By the time they sat in armchairs, facing each other across a low coffee table, she was completely relaxed.

Coffee was served by his personal assistant. He said, "This is Tam and the job advertised is to work with her." Tam shook hands and sat in a third chair. Tam had striking oriental looks, young, pretty and had a lovely smile. Chris continued, "Tam does everything for me at a personal level. Whereas I have secretaries who do the office work, Tam looks after me here and at home, accompanies me to events, and runs my personal life."

"So," said Victoria to Chris, "looking after you is a full time job for two people." She had time to study him, his with a well toned 6 foot frame, age about 5 years older than her body by the look of it. His blue eyes seemed to read her mind.

"Yes, I need two assistants and it's necessary when holidays or sickness come along."

As the interview continued and more details emerged about the job, Victoria felt she could certainly do the work. And the salary was very high, far higher than Jayson could earn. She got on well with Chris and Tam. Time flew by and they suggested Tam take her to Chris's penthouse apartment where the interview would continue into the evening.

Half an hour later, Tam showed Victoria round the large spacious apartment. Each bedroom/bathroom suite had views over the Houses of Parliament and the Thames River. Tam said, "Your bedroom will be next to mine and we each have our own bathroom."

"But I'm married ..."

"Don't worry, Victoria, if you get the job you'll have two days off each week, and when Chris is abroad on business he will take only one of us, so the other will have plenty of spare time."

The arrangement felt okay. "Do you think I'll get the job?" She really wanted it badly and would tell Jayson that if he didn't find another days work, her salary would easily take care of everything.

"I think you have a good chance of becoming his number two PA. However, you need to accept that Chris expects to be looked after with complete loyalty to him. He'll arrive soon and tonight will be a test to see whether you can cope with his demands. You should text your husband to say you won't be back home till very late this evening."

She keyed into her mobile, "Jayson, I have a good chance of getting the job. Everything is fab. I have to stay late so please don't wait up."

Jayson texted back, "He's choosing you because you're pretty. But I guess Chris is in charge." He sounded grumpy.

Victoria had butterflies in her stomach with the anticipation of meeting Chris again. Tam confided, "If you desperately want the job, take my advice. You need to look seductive in the evenings. I suggest you borrow some clothes from my wardrobe to change into, we're about the same size ... here let me show you."

"Seductive?"

"Yes. You are to dress each evening. Do you want to try ... give a good impression? I know what Chris likes women to wear. You are very beautiful and I will choose the appropriate clothes for you." She lead Victoria into her bedroom and opened the full length built-in wardrobe.

Victoria was so excited. She'd never seen such expensive clothes for her to try. Tam said, "I'm changing as well and taking a shower. Come follow me and we'll get ready together."

They took turns to shower, Tam first and when Victoria had finished and came out she found Tam in her underwear pulling out clothes for her to see. There was already new lingerie on display on the bed with the price tags still attached.

"You can have the Agent Provocateur panties and holdups," said Tam. "I can see you're hesitating, but I can reassure you it is necessary to dress entirely for the occasion and not to skimp by wearing cheap underwear. Also, don't wear a bra because you'll look lovely in this top from Paris, white shirt buttoned up to your neck. It will show off this delicate band of lace round your neck - it'll make you look very feminine."

Victoria dressed as Tam suggested.

"Oh ... my ... God," said Victoria, looking at the full length mirror. "My boobs are showing." Deep down she felt daring and alluring. She reached for her phone and texted Jayson, "You won't believe the clothes I've borrowed from Tam. Very sexy for this evening."

Jayson replied, "Why does he want you looking sexy? You have to talk business to get the job."

Tam put her hand round Victoria's waist. "Chris won't allow any texting so you need to say goodbye to your husband."

Victoria texted Jayson, "I can't speak again my love till I get home tonight." She pressed Send and switched off her phone. She turned to Tam, "Can I rely on you to tell me what to do, Tam? Will you do that ... you know ... warn me of things that Chris doesn't like, such as this phone thing?"

"Of course, Victoria. I'll look after you. I know Chris likes the way you look, you're such a sweet girl, innocent face and beautiful legs ... he adores shapely legs. And he's convinced you can do the job. Now we have to make sure he gives you the contract."

Victoria had never had such compliments and her stomach churned to think Chris might admire her.

"You look terrific," said Chris as he entered his apartment and kissed Victoria on both cheeks. "Hasn't Tam done a great job in selecting your clothes!" Victoria and Tam laughed with Chris as he examined her dark features in contrast to the white top she wore. And her black skirt hugged her hips to end 4 inches above her knees. He excused himself to take a shower.

On his return, he guided Victoria over to the huge window in the sitting room to look at the view. "I think," said Chris, "you may be the woman I can trust ... in the same mould as Tam. Trust is a special thing ... I need to trust you ... you need to trust me."

His hand round her waist was a surprise but she let it go. She said, "I am determined to earn your trust, especially if I'm involved with your private life."

"If you're going to work for me, you will become mine. I must come first in your life."

"Surely not ahead of my husband ... he comes first." Thoughts invaded her mind at how Jayson was, in fact, quite selfish. Jayson rarely paid much attention to her. But he was her husband.

"I'm sure your husband is a good man but he doesn't come first in our relationship. Your thoughts must always be on me alone, how to make my life better, how to make the situations around me better. Tam says I own her. Does it frighten you?"

"I'm not sure. You want me to become yours. But I'm happily married." She WAS married - it wasn't always happy, it could be better, he could have a regular job instead of being out of work half the time, and in bed he should be taking more care, more time over sex.

Tam came in with two glasses of white wine for them and then withdrew.

He said, "Cheers. I know you are married and he is a fortunate man. I hope he takes care of all your needs."

She didn't want to discuss her husband's lack of sex technique - that was private. "No man is perfect but I'm happy."

"Which means he doesn't take care of everything?"

"There are some things which he ..." She felt embarrassed.

"I can tell this is a sensitive issue between a wife who wants something and a husband who can't deliver."

"All I'm saying, Chris, is that only Jayson can say I'm his ... for him alone." Her voice had waivered. A voice in her head cried out, "who's better ... that lousy husband of yours or Chris?"

Chris didn't say anything and put his hand further down her back to rest on her outside hip, and she felt him draw her closer. It must be the wine going to her head she thought. Her body didn't seem to mind the closer contact with the billionaire, but her brain registered that she shouldn't be accepting this. She had boundaries.

Victoria found her voice. "I think I should ask Jayson about the job." Her words didn't sound truthful, and she wondered what it must sound like to Chris.

"Good. I want your husband involved to the extent that he backs you. He needs to support the work you'll be doing for me. I'm sure he'll agree with everything."

"If that were the case I'd have no problem with working for you." She paused to make sense of it. "I mean, my marriage is important."

"Of course. But in this job you have to give me loyalty, so that if Jayson were to query any part of it ... you must be strong enough to say I come first."

"Maybe I can do that."

"Your marriage will be stronger, Victoria."

"Why?" She sought the answer to put her mind at rest.

"Because Jayson will have a greater respect for you ... your opinions, your highly paid job, the sacrifices you make. These are all good things in a marriage."

She felt stronger now, more confident. The evening sun was beginning to set causing an intense pink horizon. Were her nipples hard as a result of the thin fabric of her white shirt, or because of his hand resting on her thigh? She said, "Is there anything in this job that I can refuse to do?"

"Like what?"

"Marriage means I have sex with only one man." There, she had said it but realised it might blow her chance of getting the job - she really wanted the job: the money, the security, the satisfaction.

"First, I never force an issue, which means I won't compel you to go to bed with me. But if we do have sex it will be because you want it. Which also means you won't want it with Jayson."

Her breath hitched. "I can't do that to Jayson."

"Yes you will. He will want it that way. Your husband will want you to have the best."

It was tempting to believe his words. How would Jayson react if she committed adultery? she wondered. Her head had a voice telling her, "Jayson will come round to the idea."

Chris asked, "Does Jayson have an open mind?"

"Jayson will do whatever is needed."

"Will he give his permission for you to go to bed with me?" He paused, "Oh Victoria, look at your face ... I'm fooling around with you ... it's my unsubtle way of saying you are adorable. Do you forgive me?"

Victoria had stopped breathing but smiled in relief. "Oh my God. Phew. You're a naughty man, Chris."

"Let's sit down." The setting sun had created shadows and Tam switched on a couple of table lights. She topped up their wine glasses as Victoria sat on a large sofa and Chris sat next to her.

"I want to involve your husband ... will you send him a text message? Will you do that for me?"

Victoria switched on her mobile. She was curious. "What do you want me to say?"

"Start the following message." He watched her ready herself with her thumb over the keys. "Say ... Jayson darling. I am sitting at Chris's apartment and I'm getting tipsy with wine. He has made an indecent proposal that I should have sex with him if you give me permission."

Victoria felt herself flush, and for some reason she couldn't explain, her nipples became more sensitive. "I can't send that, Chris. He'll be mortified." It felt strange for her thumb to hover so readily over the Send button.

"You won't know what his reply is because you're going to switch off your phone directly afterwards. Later, you can tell Jayson it was a wild joke I was playing on him." Chris waited.

She would explain tonight to Jayson. Having sent the message she started to giggle. "I can't believe I've done this." She jumped in surprise at the ding of a reply text.

Chris intervened. "You can't read that, Victoria. Switch the phone off."

She did as she was told. For some strange reason she liked doing what he ordered. The flirting seemed harmless.

"What does Tam do ... Does she ... you know ... in bed?"

Chris put his hand on her arm. It sent a nice feeling through her body, which made her feel guilty. "Are you embarrassed that I've touched you?"

"Not really ... I know I shouldn't like it ... that's all."

"Flirting is okay with you isn't it?"

Victoria had sometimes flirted in a mild way. "Flirting is nice with the right person ... like you." She wanted to say something about not going any further but she couldn't get the words out.

"Give me your foot, Victoria, I want to try something."

She uncrossed her legs and hitched up the one foot nearest to him. He took her ankle, slowly unstrapped the shoe, and placed it on the floor. Victoria always loved Jayson to rub her feet but Chris's technique was more gentle, more searching as if he were holding a delicate object. "Can I do this to you?" he said, as he perched more on the edge of the sofa.

She leaned back even further. "I suppose there isn't any harm, Chris."

After a minute, he carefully took her other ankle and brought that up to his lap while he placed to one side the leg he had just massaged. "You have exquisite legs, Victoria."

"Chris, I can't let you do this. If Jayson were here he wouldn't allow it."

"Why? He would want to see his wife enjoying herself."

"Maybe, but you mustn't go further. Promise?"

"I promise to adore you, Victoria." He knelt before her and she put her head back against the deep cushions. Her second shoe had come off and he continued to knead her foot muscles, a rhythm that made her feel relaxed. He had put her ankle into his crutch and it rested against his cock - the more he massaged, the harder he became.

"I can feel you, Chris, you must stop ... now."

"Is Jayson better than me at doing this?"

She took a deep breath. "You do it better." Her nipples had gone painfully hard. The will to keep her legs together had faded as he slowly parted them. "This is wrong. I'm married." Her voice had weakened.

"I think Jayson would like to see you happy. Besides, I know what you're wearing under your skirt. Tam told me." As he said this, she felt her hips sliding towards him as he expertly slid her body towards the edge of the sofa. This made her body lie back even more as she looked up at the ceiling.

"Jayson won't like this, Chris."

"I want you to tell your husband everything. I think he'll be pleased."

"No he won't." Her laboured breathing was caused by the opening wide of her legs, which she knew must be revealing her lace knickers. She felt damp down there.

"Let's send him a text. Where's your phone?"

"No, you mustn't. Please."

She jolted as she heard Tam whisper in her ear, "Don't worry Victoria. It'll be fine. What's your code number?" She came to sit next to Victoria.

Victoria automatically gave the code to her as Chris caressed along her thighs sapping her strength.

"Oh, Victoria! ..." exclaimed Tam. "Your husband has sent a couple of replies to your text. He says, Victoria darling. Don't ask for my permission to have sex with Chris. You can make that judgement if you think you must in order to get the job."

Victoria looked over at Tam in astonishment.

Tam said, "And there's another message half an hour ago. It says ... If you are going to have sex I want to know all the details."

Victoria burst out crying. Chris immediately came to sit on the other side of her and held her head in his lap. "Victoria, it's all my fault. I'm so sorry."

Victoria cried a little more but felt better with Chris whispering lovely messages to her. As her tears dried, Chris looked over at Tam and lowered his voice, "Can you take her skirt off."

She felt Tam kneel beside her legs and unzip her tight skirt while Victoria lifted her bottom. "What shall I do with my husband?"

Chris kissed her on the lips. Tam replied, "You must tell Jayson everything. Chris will want him involved."

Chris cupped Victoria's face and continued to kiss her lips, her neck and ears. It felt heaven. She knew it must be Tam slowly pulling down her knickers as Chris unbuttoned her shirt to expose her naked breasts. Tam came alongside and whispered to her, "Let's undress Chris."

Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
872 Followers
12