A Husband Lets Wife Have Sex... Ch. 02

Story Info
His wife fucks another man.
5k words
4.38
82.9k
68

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
883 Followers

Author's note: This story involves a husband who agrees to let his wife have sex with a businessman. It's called cuckolding. If you think this is weird or perverse, then please don't waste your time by reading any further. Don't leave comments as if you weren't expecting this type of story.

*****

Victoria found her husband waiting when she got back at midnight. She knew she smelt of sex - on her hands, her face and neck, as well as between her legs. Jayson made her a cup of tea and asked how the job interview went. Their conversation focused on the work she would have to do for the billionaire, Chris, and nothing was said about sex. That is, until they had gone to bed and lay side by side holding hands.

Jayson said, "My text ... I didn't really mean it," He turned on his side to look at his wife. She wondered how else to interpret his texts, especially his second text which indicated she must tell Jayson all the details, if sex had been necessary. Further talking gave Victoria a chance to explain the impossible position she found herself when interviewed by Chris.

Jayson listened to how Victoria went back to the billionaire's home earlier that evening. There she was helped to shower and change into new clothes by Tam, another assistant. When Chris came back to his home he was pleased with Victoria and it was clear he wanted to get more personal. "I was resisting his advances," said Victoria, "until you sent me a text to say it was up to me if I had sex."

"But I didn't mean it."

She felt exasperated with her husband. "Why did you send me a second text saying I had to give you details about the sex?"

"Did you have sex, Victoria?"

"I had to. I'm sorry." She took a deep breath. "But I didn't go all the way. I did enough to satisfy him." She sighed. "I need the job, we need it because there is no sign of YOU getting any film roles ... your acting career has taken a dive. We're going to go into serious debt unless one of us gets work."

"I'm not so sure I gave you permission to get fucked by that billionaire."

"I didn't actually get fucked. I felt I had to do something to give myself a chance of getting the job. I had to satisfy him."

"What does that mean?"

"I didn't want to, Jayson, but Chris is a nice man, he'll be a good boss and the job pays very well."

"What did you do to Chris?"

She didn't want to say too much for fear of her husband being terribly upset. "He got me to kneel and I gave him a blow job." It seemed to her that Jayson became more interested in a fuller description of the sex, rather than any sign of him being upset. The more Victoria was pushed to unfold the truth the more Jayson became aroused, judging by the way he was stroking himself under the duvet.

Jayson said, "Did he come into your mouth?"

"Chris made me ... I had to ... don't you see? He held my head so I couldn't back away."

"Was it worth it, Victoria? Did he give you the job?" He continued to play with his cock and she lifted away the cover to reveal Jayson's erection. He wasn't nearly as big as Chris but she watched fascinated as her husband seemed to need to masturbate while she talked of her submission to another man. In a strange way it got her aroused as well.

"Chris hasn't confirmed the job yet. Maybe he's getting references ... I don't know." She watched Jayson's hand as he continued to stroke his cock. She didn't want to have sex with her husband at this moment nor did she feel like telling him she already had a shattering orgasm from the delicate hands of Chris's other assistant, an oriental girl called Tam.

Victoria gently cupped her husband's chin. "Listen to me," she said. "Chris insists you be involved with my job application. He didn't say how or why. But he also said to tell you that he filmed me having sex with him."

"You're joking!" Jayson stared back at his wife but didn't stop masturbating. If anything, his hand motions became quicker. "I want to see the film."

"Chris says you must phone him first to ask his permission"

"And then I can see it? Is it you actually sucking Chris?"

Victoria nodded. At that moment Jayson jolted, shuddered, and his cock oozed spunk over his hand, a lot less semen than Chris, she estimated.

They continued to talk for a few minutes before Jayson nodded off to sleep. Victoria took longer to fall asleep, and dreamed of Chris but she wouldn't tell her husband that.

The next morning, after breakfast, Jayson made the call to Chris. She listened to Chris talking, "Your wife is a lovely girl and she has every chance of becoming my other personal assistant. However, I need to be sure of her dedication to me and your acceptance of that. This is why I'll have you both attend the next interview. Victoria will have to make sacrifices to be my assistant and you too will be affected. Yes, you can see the film. After seeing it, I want you to phone me again."

Victoria was on edge as Jayson grabbed her mobile and pressed for the video to start. Chris had wanted this - it wasn't her choice - but he had said that Jayson must see it. She kept her fingers crossed. Would Jayson be angry? She sat next to her husband and watched the replay from yesterday evening.

"That's Tam," she said. "I borrowed her top and skirt. My underwear was Agent Provocateur panties and holdups ... new ones, which Tam gave me."

"My God, you look so different somehow. Beautiful."

She looked over Jayson's shoulder. "This next bit is Chris leading me from the window to sit with him on the sofa." They watched as Chris caressed her legs, but she noticed Jayson, who was sitting next to her, had pushed his hands down his trousers to play with himself.

As the video continued she was amazed at how hot it was watching herself get seduced. She hadn't realised how much Tam contributed to bring Victoria to orgasm. Although she felt embarrassed it was nothing compared to Jayson who shot his load into his underpants.

Jayson sat back, panting. "Oh my God. I shouldn't be liking this. What can we do?"

"Phone Chris. That's what he told you."

Jayson left the room to change and came back to make the phone call. He put it on the loudspeaker. Victoria's skin tingled when she heard Chris's voice. He asked Jayson, "When you watched the film, did you masturbate yourself?"

"Er ... yes."

"That's good. Because I didn't want you to have sex with Victoria. You found your own release which is relevant to our next meeting, the three of us."

Jayson managed to say, "Good."

Chris continued. "A package will be delivered to you within the hour. It contains money, which you must use to take Victoria shopping. You are to choose for her a full outfit of clothes, including lingerie, to wear tomorrow evening. They must be alluring, sophisticated and sexy. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

The call ended with Victoria feeling delighted, and it was a relief to have Jayson give her a big hug. He was also excited, although he didn't want to admit it.

The following day they had completed the purchase of the clothes that Victoria would wear to Chris's home. That afternoon, the time dragged by slowly. Jayson, who had never met Chris, had many questions about the sort of business he ran and the type of personality he was. He couldn't keep still.

On the other hand, Victoria had mixed feelings, for she knew Chris would want to repeat the sexual experience, if not go further than last time. She wondered what test Chris might have in mind, a test she must pass to get the job.

When she got dressed ready to go, Jayson sat on the bed. "You look amazing. I hope Chris appreciates the choice of clothes I've made, to impress him, so he has to offer you the job." He adjusted her bra strap and ran his finger along the lace trim of her panties. "I love the way I can see through the delicate pattern."

She felt her nipples go hard, and protrude against the bra lace. She could clearly see the colour of the surrounding areola. "I think Chris will like my seamed black stockings ... is the line straight at the back?"

Jayson checked it. "You're so sexy. Have we got time for a quickie?"

"No way. I'm saving myself for Chris." She didn't mean to say that in case she upset her husband. "Sorry, darling. I don't know what Chris wants tonight." She looked at the mirror and wondered if Chris would be pleased with her 5'4" body with her suspenders and high heels to accentuate her shapely legs. She slipped on her tight skirt and buttoned up her white shirt to leave her neck open enough to reveal the bra.

The chauffeur-driven car arrived on time, and fifteen minutes later they were greeted by Chris at his luxurious apartment. In no time he had them relaxed with drinks in hand talking about the paintings on his sitting room wall. Chris paid more attention to Jayson, which gave Victoria a chance to have a word with Tam. "So glad you're here, Tam. I'm nervous."

"There's no need to be nervous. You look beautiful. I'll be near you all the time. I want you to have this job so we can work together ... it'll be such fun."

"Will Chris expect me to have sex like last time ... is this part of the test?"

"Yes. But you'll be fine."

Victoria felt her stomach churn. "Do you have condoms. I didn't bring any."

"Chris won't use those."

"I'm worried, Tam. My husband always wears a condom. What will Jayson do? He's bound to object."

Tam put a reassuring arm round her waist. "I'll look after Jayson. He'll be putty in my hands, I promise."

The four of them sat at the dining table, and ate oriental stir-fry prepared by Tam. The wine flowed. Chris was a perfect host. He turned to Victoria and said, "I was telling your husband how important it was that he supports you if you get the job. I was saying he would need to step back a little to allow me to be the most important person. You will be dedicated to me. Always thinking of me."

Victoria looked at Jayson. "Will you be alright with that? For Chris to be my number one priority?" She bit her lower lip and wondered how her husband would react. Surely Jayson would object on the grounds that his marriage came first, and therefore the husband/wife relationship took priority. But he hesitated.

Chris interrupted, and put his hand out to cover Jayson's wrist. "Nothing to worry about. Your wife will have to concentrate on me, to allow me to think of nothing else except managing my companies. Do you see that, Jayson?"

Jayson nodded, and looked adoringly at Victoria. "I think Victoria is so dependable."

Chris continued. "And, Jayson, this means sacrifice. It means Victoria has to sacrifice herself to me. And you also have to sacrifice - the necessity to put yourself after me, after my needs." He paused to lift his wine glass. "Are you prepared to embrace your sacrifice?"

"I think so," said Jayson. "I'm keen for her to have this job. She'll be dedicated."

Victoria was sure her husband wasn't aware what his sacrifice might mean. And she wasn't sure either. If it meant having intercourse with Chris she assumed Jayson wouldn't allow this. Nor should she herself allow sex with Chris, but her body indicated the opposite. The clothes she wore had put her in the mood for being fucked, and she couldn't help a part of her brain wanting it. On the other hand, Jayson would stop her fantasy, wouldn't he?

Chris raised his glass and gave a toast. "To understanding and commitment." Everyone repeated it, and drank more wine.

Tam said, "If Chris chooses you, Victoria, we will each have two days off each week to spend at home. I'm married and my husband accepts that I serve Chris and only him. My role ... and yours if you get the job ... is to make sure Chris has everything he wants. While you're living here, you will have your own bedroom and bathroom, as I do. This means we're always here for him, night and day."

Victoria looked at Chris and crossed her legs, felt the suspenders, felt the stockings, and wanted to ask ... Her breathless question came out. "Will I be expected to have sex with you, Chris?"

Jayson's eyes swivelled from Tam to Victoria to Chris. He looked excited. His mouth had gone dry.

Chris replied, "Nothing is forced on you. When I need sex I make love with Tam. We trust each other. My second assistant will, I hope, do the same. Trust is important." He turned to Jayson. "And if Victoria wants to help me have sex, you wouldn't object, I'm sure. It's her sacrifice. And occasionally, when I take your wife on a business trip abroad, I may invite you ... imagine that ... all expenses paid. It means you'll see how hard Victoria works."

Jayson's eyes lit up. "Free travel. Wow, Thank you, Chris."

"Let's take coffee," said Chris, "on the sofas. You can show me, Jayson, what you bought for your wife to wear this evening."

Tam lead Jayson to one sofa to sit with him, while Victoria was guided to the opposite sofa next to Chris. They talked about fashion while they finished their coffees. Then Chris asked Victoria to stand between the two sofas. He said, "Would you mind, Jayson, taking each item of clothing off Victoria, and explaining why you chose it."

The five second silence was broken with Jayson's nervous reply. "Okay. In front of everyone?"

Victoria held her breath. She could feel her nipples hard against her bra. Chris said nothing as Jayson got up and came alongside his wife. "I chose this silk shirt because it feels so nice. Shall I undo the buttons?"

Victoria's mind said, "no ... I'm married". Her breasts ached. Her panties were damp. Her body wanted to be caressed. She whispered to Jayson, "Go on, undress me." Her words had come out without her realising what she had said.

Chris stood, came to stand in front of Victoria and ripped open her shirt. Buttons flew off. He sat back down.

Jayson proceeded to undo the cuffs and took the torn shirt off. His eyes travelled over her bra down to her tight skirt. He said, "I chose the skirt, short enough to admire her legs up to mid-thigh and the zip is easy to pull down, like this." He knelt and helped Victoria shimmy out of the garment.

She touched her husband's arm. "Stand, darling, and take my bra off." She didn't want Jayson to get cold feet - she wanted the job. As the bra came off, and Jayson explained why he'd chosen the lacy bra, she watched Chris give a smile. She did a twirl. Tam nodded encouragement. She locked eyes with her husband and said, "Darling ... take my panties down."

Victoria felt in a daze. She should have told her husband not to take any of her clothes off. And he should have grabbed her hand and said, "We're going home." Instead, he slipped her panties down and his hand started to stroke her body.

"Don't do that," she told Jayson.

Chris spoke, "Well done, Victoria. It's important to tell your husband his boundaries. That means he can undress you. But if you work for me you will have to always remind him he cannot fuck you. Only one person is allowed to make love to you ... and that will be me."

Victoria stood in her high heels with only her suspenders and stockings. She worried that Jayson may not have registered the meaning of Chris's words. Victoria knew the meaning - her husband wouldn't ever slide his cock into her pussy again. The thought had goosebumps invading her body.

Tam materialised at Jayson's side before he could speak. "Come with me," she said, "I can show you the bedroom suite that Victoria would have." Tam took his hand to guide Jayson out of the room. Victoria was left standing, facing Chris, who beckoned her nearer.

While he remained seated, he said, "You are exquisite, Victoria, and you would certainly be a perfect assistant. But ..." He leaned forward to stroke her hips, and caressed her bottom. "But ... I'm not sure if you're ready."

"I want to be your assistant. How can I assure you?"

"Remember the toast we gave each other? Understanding and commitment. What do you think that means?"

"It means to understand the needs of each other and commit to provide to those needs."

"Perfect, Victoria. You know in your head that you'll be fucked by me regularly. You accept that. You want that. But when you spend time with your husband you can never allow him to fuck you - do you realise that? Will Jayson accept that?"

"He's my husband. He has needs ..."

"Yes, he does. His pleasure will come from masturbation. You can masturbate him. You can suck him. But he cannot enter your pussy."

Deep down she wanted this, wanted Chris. Would Jayson agree to this? she wondered. "I'm wet, Chris. More than you know."

"Good." He stood. "Face the side of this armrest and lean over. Spread your legs and keep them straight."

As she did this, Victoria was aware of Tam, who had entered the room, and was switching off the brighter lights, to leave two table lamps still lit near Chris. In the silence that followed she heard Chris take his shirt off, unbuckle his belt and take his trousers off. He knelt behind her. His hands gently caressed her bottom while his thumbs stretched her opening. Her deep breathing helped to control her nervousness.

The commanding voice of Chris said, "Come and join me here, Jayson."

Victoria thought she had misheard until Jayson said, "Isn't she lovely?" She felt faint, her juices began to run.

Chris said, "She smells divine, doesn't she Jayson? Look how wet she is. Look at my finger ... it's wet enough to lubricate her bum hole." Victoria felt herself spasm as his finger pushed a little way into her ass.

She smelt Tam's perfume as she came to kneel beside Victoria, her hand brushed aside her hair, her head close to Victoria's ear. Tam whispered, "I'm here for you."

Victoria managed to mumble, "Will Jayson agree to this, to everything, Tam? I'm worried for him." Fingers were spreading her pussy - whose fingers? She didn't know.

Tam whispered back, 'Jayson wants you to have the best. He knows if Chris fucks you, married life will be different. I've explained it to him. He'll be very supportive ... how do you feel?"

The gasp came from her mouth as she felt Chris's cock at the entrance to her pussy. He said, "Look Jayson. See how your wife is not used to someone of my size. Use your hands to pull her lips apart a bit more. That's it. Yes ... I have my cock head in."

Victoria remembered his size from the previous visit when she sucked him. Tam said, "Spread your legs more ... now loosen your vagina wall."

Chris withdrew and spoke to Jayson. "It's still too tight. I don't want to force her. Put one of your fingers, Jayson, inside your wife ... now two fingers ... now three. There. Use her juice to coat my cock. Yes ... finger more juice from her ... spread it over my cock, round the head ... down to my balls. Well done."

Tam whispered again, "Your Jayson is a big help. Chris will be pleased."

Victoria felt the size of Chris ease half way in. And then slowly withdrew again. "Jayson," said Chris. "Make Victoria more wet for me, will you. Lick her I think. That's right. Get your tongue inside ... use your saliva."

Victoria gripped Tam's hand. "I'm so near ... I won't last long ..." Her husband licking her entrance in preparation of being fucked was sending jolts through her body. She felt Chris take over, to ease himself in, further and further, bigger than she had ever experienced. The size of him stretched her more than ever before - far bigger than her husband. She was so turned on as he went deeper. "Tam ... I'm coming."

Tam put her head up. "She's coming Chris."

Victoria felt her hips in a vice grip as Chris pulled her into him, but he still allowed a little movement from her, enough to get some fiction, as she pushed back and forth in tiny jabs of frenzy. Her orgasm started to sweep its way across her groin, up to her naked breasts and back down to her pussy. She held onto Tam's hand and screamed into the cushions, and kept screaming as the climax reached a peak. Chris still held himself inside, stiff, hard, big, and without movement, a rod firmly moulded to her pussy.

Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
883 Followers
12