A Husband Named Cathy Ch. 02

Story Info
Cathy begins to think about her recent shameless behavior.
2.2k words
4.53
68.9k
48

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Toni had finished inserting my butt plug she turned to me and said,

"There, now you'll see how much more feminine you walk. We will be going out later this afternoon so I think now would be a good time for you to go to your room and think about your behavior yesterday."

I went to my room and sat at the vanity and began applying my eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara. Noticing my crimson red fingernails I thought about how my fingers looked wrapped around Jack's cock yesterday-the first time I had ever touched a man's cock-not just touched it but caressed it, fondled it and felt it swell and grow under my touch.

As I applied my lipstick, I remembered seeing my lipstick imprint on Jack's cock when I kissed it and how his cock grew hard and stiff as I licked it and how it felt it pulsating on my tongue. I recalled how that cock felt in my mouth as Jack pumped it in and out and then the throbbing and ultimate explosion of cum in my mouth and the splash of hot cum in my face.

By this time, I looked in the mirror and I was blushing. I decided I didn't need to apply any blush. When I looked down I could see my prettily pedicured red toenails glistening through my new "big girl" nylons and noticed my own cock growing hard in my pink satin panties. Caressing my silken thighs with one hand I began stroking my cock with the other. Just then, Toni popped her head into my room and exclaimed,

"Oh my! Our little cocksucker obviously likes her new stockings! Aren't they wonderful, Cathy?"

I replied,

"Yes. They're the most luxurious, sexy nylons I have ever worn. I love them."

She continued,

"Yes they are. They are flat knit 100% nylon, 5 denier, and very expensive. You must take very good care of them. I want you to wear them today when we go out. Normally I would punish a sissy for unauthorized masturbation but since you became a cocksucker only yesterday I realize that even cocksucking sissies need relief occasionally.

When she left, I crossed and uncrossed my legs a few more times and thrills ran up and down my cock which soon erupted leaving my satin panties a mess. I was ashamed of myself. I started to think how Toni and Jack had both called me a cocksucker and a cum slut. I got up from the vanity to clean up and to wash out my pretty panties.

I put on another pair of panties. They were of transparent black nylon through which my cock could be clearly seen. I quickly put on my little black dress and slipped into my black stiletto pumps, clipped on my gold earrings and I was ready to go out.

"Where are we going, Toni?" I said as I entered the living room.

She replied,

"To visit a lesbian couple I know. Very good friends of mine. You will love them, I'm sure."

We got into the car. Toni drove and I sat there admiring my legs in my sexy new nylons. As we drove on, Toni said that I could use a little more mascara and that I should freshen my lipstick. When we stopped at a traffic light,I pulled down the visor mirror and began with my mascara, and then applied some more lipstick. I licked my lips as I had seen my wife do so many times. I didn't notice the driver in the lane next to us who was watching me the whole time. When I finally looked to my right he was blowing me kisses and wagging his tongue at me. I quickly looked the other way and Toni laughed heartily.

As we continued to our destination I thought about the lesbian couple we were going to visit. I had always had this fantasy about lesbians. I fantasized about watching two lesbians getting it on. In my fantasy the lesbians were always drop-dead gorgeous fashion model types who wore very dramatic makeup and always wore provocative lingerie, stockings, and stilettos. My fantasy girls were busy caressing, kissing, and feeling each other up, oblivious to the fact that I was watching them. Suddenly, they notice me. That is when, in my fantasy, they abandon lesbianism and both come to me, pull me into the bed, and take turns sucking my cock. A cat-fight ensues as they begin arguing about which of the two will become the first to be fucked by me. I fuck the winner of the fight and then proceed to fuck the loser. They naturally are crazy with desire and drive me crazy too.

Still in my daydream, I notice that my cock is now stiff, protruding from my panties and causing an unsightly bulge in the front of my dress. Toni noticed and told me to get "that thing" under control because we were getting near our destination. She then warned,

"Don't you dare embarass me, Sissy, or you will be sorry. You act demure and ladylike while we're here. Be on your very best behavior or there will be severe consequences. If you are a good girl, they may be a reward. You love those new nylons, don't you?"

We finally arrived. Toni rang the doorbell. I was excited in anticipation. Soon, however, I was to learn that the lesbians in my fantasy had absolutely nothing in common with the lesbians I was about to meet. Au contraire...

The door was opened by a tall, statuesque blonde woman with a crewcut. She was wearing gym shorts and a sports bra and was barefoot. She had to be at least six foot two inches tall and had well developed biceps and six-pack abs. When Toni introduced us she shook my hand so firmly I thought she would break it. In fact, she was so strong she could probably break me in two. I made a mental note that I should stay on her good side. Her name was Danielle. She told me to call her Danny. She spoke,

"What a pretty girl, you have here, Toni!"

Toni answered,

"Oh Cathy isn't a real girl. Cathy is a girly-boy. She is Jane's sissy husband."

"Well, where's Jane?" Danny questioned.

Toni replied,

"Jane is out of town this week and left Cathy with me."

Danny said,

"She certainly is adorable. I wouldn't have known that she was a faggot if you hadn't told me."

That's when I interrupted,

"I'm not a faggot."

Danny laughed and said,

"You're not gay? Oh come on, Cathy. My gaydar is very sophisticated. Even if you were dressed in male clothing trying to pretend to be a man, I would know you're gay."

Toni jumped in,

"No Danny, Cathy has never been fucked by a man. She just likes getting in touch with her feminine side."

Danny looked at me and said,

"Your feminine side is lovely, Kitten. You could attract a lot of boyfriends. Guys just love your type."

At that moment another woman walked into the room. She was a very pretty redhead dressed in a jogging suit and sneakers. Danny introduced us.

"Lisa, this is sissy Cathy, Jane's husband. Cathy, this is my girlfriend Lisa."

Lisa kissed me on the cheek and said,

"Oh, I didn't know Jane was married to a faggot."

I repeated,

"I am not a faggot. I am a man."

Lisa laughed and said,

"A man? I think not. I am bisexual and often date men. You definitely aren't one. Do men wear mascara and lipstick? Do men wear dresses? Would a real man show himself to three women dressed in heels and nylons?"

I said,

"No, not usually."

Lisa continued,

But you do all those things, don't you?"

"Yes, I replied.

She replied,

"So it's settled, then. You aren't a man at all. You're a panty-wearing sissy gurl."

Danny chimed in,

"I'll bet she's wearing pretty pink panties."

Lisa replied,

"Maybe she's wearing sexy purple panties."

Just then the doorbell rang and Lisa went to answer it. I heard a man's voice, very effeminate,

"Hi Lisa, I'm baking a cake for my boyfriend Brad. Can I borrow a cup of sugar?"

Lisa answered,

"Sure, Randy. Come on in."

I was nervous about being seen by a newcomer, especially a homosexual.

Lisa said,

"Randy, this is my friend Cathy. She's actually a boy. You know Jane. Cathy is her sissy husband."

Randy replied,

"Oh wow. She is so cute. My boyfriend Brad loves transvestites. Don't introduce her to him."

Danny jumped into the conversation,

"Lisa and I were wondering what color panties Cathy is wearing. Lisa says purple but I think Cathy is wearing pink. What do you think, Randy?"

Randy looked me over and said,

"Black. Definitely black."

Toni then said,

"OK Cathy. Why don't you raise your dress up and show us all your panties."

As I lifted my dress revealing my sexy transparent black panties, Randy said,

"I knew it. I noticed her bra strap playing peek-a-boo with the arm hole of her dress and it was black. So, I figured that such a pretty princess would have panties in a color that matched her bra."

Danny moved behind me and began caressing my panty-clad bottom.

"You like wearing panties, don't you Cathy?"

She slipped her hand into the back of my panties probing around for my rosette and then suddenly inserted her finger into my ass and said,

"I see you like it when a woman fingers you too, don't you Cathy?"

I mumbled,

"Yes, Danny. It feels nice."

Randy, who was watching in front of me said,

"Oh my, the front of Cathy's panties now has a rather large bulge. I think it wants to get out. I think it wants to be kissed. May I kiss it, Toni?"

Toni said,

"Sure, Randy."

Randy helped me over to the couch. Danny, her finger still in my boy pussy, sat down next to me and Randy began kissing, licking, and sucking my now fully erect cock. He was a fantastic cock sucker. Danny inserted an additional finger into me and began moving them in and out while Randy sucked. I was in dreamland but suddenly startled by the doorball ringing.

I heard a man's voice say to Toni as she answered the door,

"Oh hi Toni. Have you seen Randy? He said he was coming here to borrow some sugar but he never returned."

Toni said,

"Oh yes, Brad, he's here. Come on in."

Brad laughingly said,

"Oh, Randy seems to be very busy at the moment. I didn't know you had sissy cock here."

Toni said,

"Yes, that's sissy Cathy."

At that moment my cock exploded in Randy's mouth. One of the strongest explosions I ever had.

Brad said,

"Well done, Randy. After such a performance I think it only appropriate that Cathy reciprocate."

The three women agreed. Danny said,

"Yes, Cathy, one good turn deserves another. You should reciprocate."

With that, Randy got up from his knees and sat down on the couch and lowered his trousers. Danny pushed me down to the floor and with her strength kept me there. I was now kneeling when Danny said,

"Suck it, Cathy. Give Randy a blowjob."

As I began to fondle and kiss Randy's cock I heard Brad ask,

"Doesn't Cathy know that Randy is my boyfriend?"

Lisa replied,

"Oh yes, Brad. Randy said that he wanted sugar because he was baking a cake for his boyfriend, Brad."

Danny said,

"Yes, that's true and Randy told Cathy that his boyfriend Brad loved transvestites."

Brad continued,

"Don't you women have some kind of code about not fooling around with somebody else's boyfriend?"

Lisa replied,

"That's right, Brad. It just isn't done, except by sluts."

Brad then said,

"So, Cathy knew that Randy had a boyfriend yet she chose to take liberties with Randy anyway. Is that right?"

The three women all said,

"That's right, Brad."

Brad laughed and declared,

"Well, fair is fair. I'm just going to have to take some liberties with Cathy."

I was speechless (mainly because my mouth was filled with Randy's cock. (What did Brad intend to do? I didn't have to wait long to find out.)

He positioned himself behind me and began to push his cock into my ass. It hurt but he didn't stop until it was all in. Then he withdrew a bit and slammed it back in, saying,

"What a tight little pussy Cathy has. Just the way I like it."

The women were whispering among themselves.

Danny came over and whispered in my right ear,

"Cathy, you are being fucked like a girl."

Lisa whispered in my left ear,

"Cathy, you're taking it up the ass like a real faggot."

Toni watched from afar as Brad drilled my ass and Randy fucked my face.

Toni approached, reached under me and grabbed my cock and squeezed it firmly.

She said as she laughed,

"Cathy, You are a sissy. You are a cocksucker. You are a faggot. From now on when I ask you what you are that's what you will reply, understand?"

I couldn't answer with Randy's cock now erupting in my mouth and Brad exploding in my pussy.

I heard the three lesbians laughing as the men grunted and moaned in obvious enjoyment of their new sissy conquest.

I was ashamed of myself. I was also conflicted because it had felt so good.