A Husband's Proposal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,851 Followers

“Well, if your husband was aware of our date, I’m sure he wouldn’t be upset considering the last weekend.” Diana was caught of guard by Tony’s remark and Tony could see it on the expression on Diana’s face. Tony quickly jumped in and said, “I apologize for that remark, I didn’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable.”

Diana responded by saying, “Maybe we should go and have dinner now.” Diana stood up as Tony held out his hand to help her up. Tony made a bold move and put his arm around Diana as they walked to the door. Tony’s touch made Diana a little nervous as she waited for Tony to open the door. Tony hesitated for a second and walked over to the table and picked out one of the red roses.

Tony took out a small pocket knife and cut off the stem until it was very short and reached out and placed the rose in Diana’s hair. Tony than put his hands on Diana’s waist and told her how lovely she was. Diana placed her hands over Tony’s and started to pull his hands off her waist when he kissed her on the lips.

Diana was startled but started returning Tony’s kiss and put her arms around his shoulders as Tony pulled her toward him. Tony broke the kiss and said, “I waited all week to see you again and couldn’t wait until I could hold you again.” Tony began kissing Diana again moving his tongue inside her mouth as Diana was responding back moving her tongue to meet with his as the kiss continued.

Tony’s large hands had moved down cupping Diana’s ass and squeezing her ass cheeks as he pulled her toward his stiff cock. Tony whispered, “I waited all week to feel you next to me again.” Diana was too nervous to answer Tony and than she moaned, “Yes, I want you to fuck me now.”

Tony slowly backed Diana toward the waiting bed as he continued kissing her and gently picked her up in his big arms and laid her on top of the bed going back to kissing her as his hands slowly moved across her thigh. Diana’s arms were up and around Tony’s neck as she strained to kiss Tony back.

Tony placed his hands on Diana’s hips and started to tug on the material trying to raise it over her hips. Diana placed her hands on his and said, “I’ll take that off darling.” With that, Diana got up from the bed and pushed Tony down on the mattress.

Tony waited on the bed for Diana’s next move as she slowly started to sway her hips like an exotic dancer turning her back toward him and wiggling her little ass. Tony could resist not touching her but when he tried to reach out, Diana giggled and moved his hands away while she continued her seductive little dance for him.

Tony decided to just sit and watch the little show Diana was putting on for him as his eye’s kept focus on her every move. Diana turned back toward Tony and bent forward letting her breasts spill out from the top of the dress. Diana placed her knee between Tony’s legs taking hold of his head and pulling it toward her cleavage.

Diana lowered her head until she was kissing Tony again and took hold of his hands and placed them on her hips and motioned for him to pull the dress off. Tony didn’t hesitate as he slowly started to work the thin material up past her hips and up to her breasts until the entire dress was now pulled off Diana.

Diana now stood totally naked except for the heels and when she reached down to unhook the straps, Tony motioned for her to leave them on for now. Diana started to unbutton Tony’s shirt and pants working as fast as she could. Tony stood up letting the clothes’ fall to the floor and kicking off his shoes and pulled Diana’s naked little body against him feeling her hard nipples rub against him.

Tony picked Diana up and laid her back down on the bed and started to kiss her belly and working his way up to her tits until he had reached her neck kissing her gently until his lips met hers again.

Diana could believe how her body seemed to betray her, but she was acting like a slut. After all, her husband Joe had tried to encourage her to do this all along. He may have even played a part in this date tonight. If this is what Joe had in mind than Diana didn’t have any problem fucking this handsome black man. Diana would show her husband how much of a slut she really could be and had no intention of stopping what was happening now.

Diana raised herself off the bed and told Tony that she wanted to switch positions and pushed Tony down onto the bed and started to gently kiss around his legs. Running her hands up to touch his stiff cock, Diana slowly moved up into position until her head was just above his massive cock pointing straight up.

Diana lowered her head until her lips touched the giant head and she kissed it. Diana slowly opened her mouth the next time flickering her tongue over the head of Tony’s cock. On the third try, Diana lowered her head further only this time taking the head into her mouth and closing her mouth over the head and started to move her tongue around in circular motions.

Tony moaned as Diana kept up the movements with her tongue on his cock. Diana started to move her head around gently moving her tongue around the head than down the sides of Tony’s big black cock. The contrast of Tony’s jet black skin was lighting a flame deep inside Diana’s belly as she continued her loving movements with Tony’s cock.

Diana wanted to try something else and moved up enough to a point that her head was directly above Tony’s cock. Taking hold of the base of Tony’s cock, Diana placed her open lips over the head of Tony’s cock and started to move her head slowly down until she could feel the large head pressing against the back of her throat. After a moment of hesitation, Diana lowered her head down until the head was forcing its way into her throat. Diana went a little further than had to back off for air and pulled away from Tony’s cock and laughed.

Diana said, “I wanted to deep throat your cock Tony.” Without hesitating Diana lowered her head back down doing the same movements only this time she seemed to take slightly more of his giant head into her mouth. Diana could only keep the giant cock inside her throat for a few seconds without choking and when she backed it back out this time, Tony grabbed her by the arms and said, “I want you to climb on top of me and ride me.”

Diana didn’t hesitate but moved herself up and in position over Tony’s large cock pointing straight up at the ceiling looking like a giant post. The dark veins stuck out around its massive girth. Diana had to raise herself further than she could get up on her knee’s and was almost standing up over Tony’s large body.

Tony reached up and placed his fingers over Diana’s mound and slid a finger inside her pussy. Diana’s pussy was dripping wet with excitement as Tony grabbed hold of her hips to help Diana steady herself over his cock.

Diana moved herself closer to Tony’s cock until the head was placed at the opening of her pussy slit. Diana began to rock gently back and forth working the large head into her pussy until she had the head lodged inside her. Tony grabbed her ass cheeks and held her in place as Diana wiggled her little ass causing more of Tony’s big cock to enter her pussy.

Diana continued her little wiggly motions until she had herself impaled enough not to be dislodged and leaned forward pushing her tits into Tony’s face to suck as she rotated her little ass around his massive pole. Tony sucked on her tits gently biting Diana’s nipples as she continued to move her ass around his lap as more of his cock slid inside her.

Diana was moaning now as she felt Tony’s big cock stretching her tight pussy. Diana said, “It feels so big inside me, I can feel it al the way up my belly.” Tony said, “Ride that big black stallion baby, ride it like a bronco.” Diana bounced her ass around Tony’s cock as he held her ass keeping her from being dislodged.

Tony’s cock was making sucking sounds as he fucked Diana were loud and anyone listening in the next room would hear that a couple were fucking. As Tony’s cock slid back out with each stroke, the sound was like a vacuum pump and each time Tony pushed inside you could hear the air being pushed out from inside.

They continued to fuck for several minutes until Tony couldn’t hold back any longer and yelled out, “I’m going to cum inside you baby.” As the last word left Tony’s lips, his sperm made its way deep inside Diana’s belly. Tony was sure it was shooting straight into her womb as he held her ass tightly as the remaining jets shot into Diana.

Tony kept hold of Diana’s ass as he flipped her over on the bed keeping his giant cock lodged deep inside Diana. Tony started to fuck her from above keeping Diana’s legs pinned up over his shoulders as he rammed his thick black cock deep inside her little pussy.

Diana placed her hand down between their body’s as Tony continued to fuck her. Diana spread her fingers over her mound moving her hand down enough to feel Tony’s cock sliding inside her pussy. Diana placed a finger on her clitoris moving it around gently causing her to buck her hips up into Tony more. Diana was on fire as Tony jack hammered his thick cock into her pussy.

Diana kept stroking her clitoris while getting fucked by this handsome black man until her body started to quiver and shake until Diana was having an orgasm. Diana’s ass bucked up and her legs shook as she screamed out loud.

Tony kept up his pace for a few seconds longer and began to shoot another thick load of sperm deep inside Diana to join the first load. Tony’s body went stiff as his load filled Diana, both were out of breath as Tony slowly withdrew from her pussy. Diana’s legs were still back against her chest and she still wore the heels as Tony’s thick sperm started to puddle at the entrance to her pussy.

Tony spoke first saying, “Look at all the hot sperm your husband is missing out on tonight.” They both laughed as Tony reached out grabbing Diana’s head to kiss her passionately.

Diana climbed off the bed and started to walk toward the bathroom, as she walked her pussy made sucking sounds as Tony’s sperm started to fall to the floor with each step Diana made. Tony laughed as Diana looked back and smiled listening to her pussy making those quacking sounds as she walked.

Tony got up to wash himself off at the sink just outside the bathroom. He could hear Diana peeing through the door so he knocked on the door. Diana said, “Tony, I’m going pee, do you want me to pee on you?” They both laughed as the door opened and Diana emerged from the room. Tony grabbed her around the waist and gave her another passionate kiss and patted her ass.

Tony looked deep into Diana’s eye’s and said, “Your pussy is going to stretch out so much that the only person that will ever be able to satisfy you will be this black man.” Laughing, Diana said, “Isn’t that what my husband wanted you to do?” Diana tilted her head up and gave Tony another passionate kiss as he held her close to him.

Diana helped Tony clean off his cock while Tony lathered up Diana’s pussy and when they were through washing, Tony had his tongue shoved deep into Diana’s mouth again Tony helped Diana pull her dress back on and while he dressed, it gave Diana time to apply her makeup.

Tony had just finished putting on his shoes when he noticed Diana slid off her engagement ring followed by her wedding band and place it in a little compartment in her purse. Tony asked, “Did I just see you’re your wedding rings come off?” Diana replied, “I didn’t want anyone in the restaurant to see that I’m a married woman out on a date with a handsome black man.”

Tony replied, “Well maybe if they saw those rings that they would think you were married to this handsome black man.”

Diana smiled and put her arms around Tony’s shoulders giving him a deep passionate kiss and said, “I never really considered it that way, maybe I’ll put them back on.” Tony stopped her and said, “Leave them off tonight, they belong to your husband Joe and tonight you belong to me.”

Tony gave Diana another passionate kiss as Diana started to push her pelvis up into Tony’s body rotating her ass getting him horny again and said, “You’re my big black stud tonight.” Diana went on to say, “Maybe I’ll make you my permanent big black stud, what do you think of that?” Tony looked at Diana and said, “Think you can handle my cock on a regular basis white woman?”

Diana laughed and said, “Wait until I get you back in here tonight and we’ll see how can handle who.”

They both walked out the door and started to walk toward the restaurant when they noticed a couple behind them. They were an older white couple and when Tony turned to look at them and smile, they gave him a dirty look. Tony turned to Diana and said, “Honey, did I satisfy you enough tonight?” Diana played along and said, “No darling I want you to screw me again after dinner.”

Diana sat through the diner with a question on her mind about her husband Joe having anything to do with this date they were having but Diana decided to wait and bring it up in a different way later that evening. All sat feeling Tony’s sperm dripping out of her pussy and laughed.

Tony said, “Honey why are you laughing about?” Diana smiled over at Tony and said, “I can feel you’re cum dripping out of my pussy and I think I have stains on my dress.” Diana smiled and said, “If my husband were here I wouldn’t be dripping right now, it all your fault.” Tony looked over at Diana pointing his fork at her and replied, “Next time I’m going to plant my seed inside your belly so deep it’ll take a week to drip back out.”

Diana laughed as she looked over at Tony and said, “Is that a threat or are you trying to get me pregnant.” Tony replied, “Honey, if I wanted to knock your little white ass up I would have done it last week.” They both laughed at the words they were saying all in fun. Diana knew the couple next to them could hear every word they were saying as she winked at Tony.

Later that evening back in their room, Diana was standing up naked next to the sink cleaning the sperm stains off her dress while Tony lay on the bed watching her little ass jiggle each time Diana would whip the spot with the cloth.

Diana placed her dress on a hanger to dry and turned toward Tony and said, “I hope my dress is dry by the time we are ready to leave.” Tony got up and sat on the edge of the bed motioning for Diana to come closer. Diana walked over toward Tony putting her arms around his neck and giving him a passionate kiss as Tony put his hands on her ass.

Tony asked Diana, “Didn’t you mention that your husband Joe would be gone until Sunday?” Diana replied, “Yes, his plane comes in around noon on Sunday.” Tony said, “Than your dress should be dry by Sunday at noon, wouldn’t you think?”

Diana said, “What your telling me Tony, is that you want me to stay here with you all weekend?” Tony replied back, “You really don’t have any reason to leave tonight, you can stay here with me tonight.”

Diana hesitated for a few seconds giving Tony a big smile and said, “I guess my husband Joe really wouldn’t mind, besides I think we can find something to do tonight.” Smiling, Tony said, “Besides, I’m not really convinced that your little white pussy can handle this big black cock all night yet.”

Diana sat on Tony’s lap giving him another wet open kiss as he reached up to cup her titty in his big hand. Diana laughed as he played with Diana’s titty’s saying, “I’m going to fill that little white belly of yours so full of black seed that your white titty’s will give chocolate milk by morning.”

Diana smiled and continued to kiss Tony with an open mouth giving him room for his tongue. Diana broke the kiss and asked Tony, “Are you serious about your brother Dave meeting my sister Lisa?” Tony kissed her lips and said, “Yes Baby, I’m dead serious about them hooking up together baby.” Tony went on to say, “Your sister looks like a knockout just like you and I know my brother would show her a good time.” Diana looked at him and said, “You mean he might want to introduce my sister to black cock?” Tony replied, “I just think he would enjoy your sisters company on a date, she doesn’t have to give up any white pussy.”

Diana reached down between Tony’s legs and started stroking his cock which was already as hard as steel and said, “I’ll call my sister Lisa Sunday evening and tell her I have someone I want her to meet.” Diana than got down on the floor and took hold of Tony’s cock with both her hands and placed the head inside her mouth and started to lick it.

Tony leaned back on the bed as Diana continued to suck his cock running her tongue over its long length than taking him inside her warm mouth. Diana started messaging Tony’s testicles with her hands and lowered her mouth and took one of the giant eggs into her mouth and gently sucked on it. Tony gave out a moan as Diana continued to lovingly suck his cock and testicles.

Diana pushed Tony back onto the bed and told Tony to lift his legs back as she lowered her head again to suck his cock. This time she lowered her head further until her face was level with his scrotum and began to like it taking each ball gently into her mouth and sucking.

Tony lay back on the bed with his legs up while Diana worked on his cock and balls. Than suddenly Diana pushed Tony’s legs back further and lowered her face further until she could touch his ass with her tongue.

Tony jumped as Diana’s tongue touched his anus and could feel her tongue moving around trying to probe into his ass. Tony thought to himself that Diana was more kinky than he had originally thought. Diana kept up her pace for several minutes until she stood up pulling Tony’s legs back down and sat on the bed next to him.

Diana looked at Tony and said, “I think my husband Joe would be proud of me tonight, what you think?” Tony kissed Diana on the lips than worked his mouth down to her titty’s and started to lick the nipples bitting them all around the firm full globes. Tony than moved up toward Diana’s neck and started to kiss and lick her neck and leaving little bit marks along the way.

Diana said, “Your bitting my neck Tony, are you a vampire?” Tony answered, “I’m just leaving my mark on you so your husband will see them and know you were with me this weekend.” Diana giggled and asked, “Did you have that planned tonight to leave your mark on me?” Tony’s reply was, “I don’t plan anything like that, it just happens.” Tony than kissed Diana on the lips pulling her head up onto the pillows while he continued to kiss around her titty and down her belly dipping his tongue into her navel.

Diana spread her legs giving Tony better access to her pussy and said, “Darling, lick my pussy and make me cum good.”

Tony started to run his tongue into her slit while Diana lifted her ass up off the bed giving his tongue more access to her pussy. Tony lifted Diana’s legs and started to nibble on Diana’s pussy lips gently pulling each side than dipping his tongue inside her pussy to taste the sweat wetness inside.

Diana began to slowly move her mound up into Tony’s face as he began running his tongue deeper inside her pussy. Tony worked his tongue even more inside Diana’s pussy as she began to squirm more. Tony was holding her legs up high now as he ran his tongue deeper into Diana’s pussy. Diana was bucking her hips up to meet Tony’s tongue as he drove her closer to orgasm. Tony kept up a faster pace until Diana finally let out a scream that she was going to cum.

Once Diana was there, she screamed out loud enough to hear in the next rooms as Tony slowed his movements of his tongue until Diana finally relaxed. Tony moved up on the bed and rested his head on the pillow and turned on his side facing Diana taking hold of her hip and moving her around so that Diana had her back facing him.

Tony than pulled Diana’s ass back until his hard cock was poking her from behind as he lifted Diana’s leg and placed it over his as and pushed forward sending his cock toward the entrance of Diana’s pussy.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,851 Followers