A Husband?s Proposal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,847 Followers

Diana walked out of the bedroom starring at her sister and said. "You look ready to fuck tonight, are you sure you want to go through with this date tonight?"

Giving her sister the same look and said. "Aren't we being a little bold tonight, especially with your husband right in front of you?"

Diana stood in front of her sister and said. "Joe gave me his complete blessing tonight, how about your husband?" Lisa giggled as she said. "Nope, he thinks I'm just spending the evening with you away from the kids tonight."

Diana motioned for her husband Joe to come back into the room and said. "I want you to see what I bought Joe to wear for me from now on." Diana reached down to unhook his belt and pull down the zipper of her husband's pants than gave his underwear a little tug until his cock was exposed inside its little chastity device.

"Joe will be wearing this from now on or until I take it off him." She continued. "He's not going to be allowed to have an orgasm unless I give him permission from now on."

Lisa leaned forward to get a better look at the little device and said. "You're more wicked than I could have ever imagined."

Diana answered back saying. "You don't understand, Joe wants to wear this thing for me and has given me his full consent to fuck another man."

Lisa giggled and said. "Maybe I need to get one of those things for my husband." Diana laughed and said. "I'll fill you in on all the details while we are out with the men tonight."

Joe looked a little stunned hearing his wife's words about going out with the men and said. "Aren't you going to stay here with Tony tonight so I can see him fuck you?"

Diana grabbed a hold of her husband's cock giving it a playful squeeze and said. "Don't worry. We're only going out for a few drinks and dinner and maybe a little dancing. We'll be home later tonight so you can see everything." Diana than said. "Now pull your pants back up before the guys get here, I want to tell Tony all about your chastity while we are out tonight."

Diana stepped next to her sister sitting on the sofa and leaned over and whispered something in her ear and both women started to laugh as Lisa stood up hiking her dress up to expose her pussy mound. She had shaved her pussy clean just as Joe had done to Diana late this afternoon. Diana hiked up her own skirt and said. "We really are sisters, aren't we?" Both women laughed as they looked at Joe pulling his pants up over his hips.

Just than the sound of the doorbell rang and Diana walked over to open the door as Tony stepped inside the room. Tony walked in first grabbing Diana around the waist and pulled her toward him until her tits pressed into his body and gave her a passionate open mouth kiss while her husband and Lisa looked on.

David walked through the doorway with a long stem red rose in his hand looking around for Lisa and once he spotted her sitting on the sofa, walked over and leaned down and kissed her on the lips while handing her the rose. Lisa responded more buy putting one of her arms around David's neck and pulling him down closer to continue the kiss as the others looked on.

Diana walked toward her sister taking the rose out of her hand, putting it to her nose and smelled as Lisa continued to kiss David. "You better get ready to go while I put this in water, we're going to be late for our dinner reservations."

Lisa stood up as David took her in his arms giving her another passionate kiss while cupping her firm ass cheeks in his large black hands. Lisa rubbed her body up against the big guy as David pulled her toward him.

Joe was standing in the middle of the room watching his sister-in-law being kissed and feeling his cock as it stranded against the chastity cage his wife had put on him. It kept his cock from attaining an erection as he kept a close watch on the couple in front of him.

Diana walked over toward the doorway where Tony was waiting and put her arms around him and gave him a kiss on the lips. Tony broke the kiss and starred down at her cleavage and said. "You look good enough to eat." He than moved his hand up too gently massage her tits through the thin material of the dress as she called her husband over.

Joe walked over toward his lovely wife as she stood there in Tony's arms getting her boobs massaged and waited to hear what his wife wanted to say.

Diana said. "Move closer Joe and let me feel your dick." Joe walked up to his wife as she placed her hand on his crotch and gently massaged the area around his cock making sure the CB-3000 was in place. Joe felt his wife's hand on his cock as he carefully watched Tony flicking her nipple through the thin dress.

Diana continued. "I want you to make yourself something to eat while we are gone and you better not try and take this thing off while I'm out tonight." Diana leaned over and kissed her husband on the lips and giving his crotch another gentle squeeze before heading out the front door with Tony. Lisa and David followed and shut the door behind them leaving Joe standing there by himself as he listened to the car start up and pull away from the house.

Joe walked into the kitchen feeling frustrated with the tight CB-3000 on his cock. He stood by the counter and noticed his wife's birth control pills sitting by the sink. He would have to remember to make sure she took those from now on.

Later that evening Joe was laying on their bed naked thinking about his wife out with Tony tonight. Joe looked down at his confined cock wondering if he did the right thing by introducing his wife to this type of lifestyle. Joe had watched the changes that took place with his wife over the past few weeks with Tony. Diana was doing exactly what he had wanted from the very beginning and now he was wondering if things would go too far.

Joe was starting to feel a little jealous thinking about his wife out with her black lover tonight. How could he feel jealous when this was his idea in the first place. Joe starred up at the ceiling with different thoughts going through his head as he fell asleep.

Out at the club, Diana sat at the table starring across at her sister being kissed by David as Tony's hand rested on her thigh under the table. Her head was spinning around from the amount of liquor she had consumed over the last few hours. She had her left hand resting on his hand as he gently massaged her thigh.

Tony leaned over and gently kissed her on her cheek as he slowly moved his head back flickering his tongue across her check until it came in contact with her ear. Tony gently inserted his wet tongue inside giving her a chill as she giggled and turned her face to kiss him.

Tony drank twice as much as her and was feeling very good as he took a hold of her left hand feeling the large diamond on her hand and said. "You're with me tonight, not your husband. Why don't you take these rings off for me tonight?"

In spite of being so drunk, Diana felt surprised hearing what Tony just said to her about her wedding rings. When she turned to face him and before she could get a word out, he leaned forward and locked his lips to hers running his tongue deep inside her mouth. She returned the kiss as they stayed locked in a passionate kiss for several minutes.

Once Tony broke the kiss, he reached down with both of his hands and took hold of her rings and started to gently tug them off her ring finger. Diana was weak from the drinks but managed to say. "Tony, those are my wedding rings and I love my husband very much."

Tony cut her off as he looked directly into her eye's and said. "Your husband was the one that suggested for you to find a lover wasn't he?" Diana starred into his eye's as he continued to speak. "You went out and followed his advice and found me. I want to feel as if you're my woman while your out with me from now on."

Tony stood up with her rings in his hand and slipped them inside his pants pocket and got back down and put his arm around her and pulled her tight kissing her passionately before she had a chance to speak.

The waitress walked up to the table and Tony broke the kiss long enough to tell her. "Give everyone a new round of drinks only make it a double this time." Tony gave her another peck on the lips as he said. "I want to be ready for the show I'm going to give your husband tonight."

Diana spoke and said. "Can I have my wedding rings back? I wouldn't want you to lose them."

Tony kissed her again and said. "Don't worry about your rings. I'll give them to your husband tonight." She thought about how her husband was going to feel when Tony hands him her wedding rings.

Diana said. "Can you give them to me and I'll hold them in my purse until we get to my house?" Tony just chuckled and bent over and kissed her on the lips again forcing his tongue back into her mouth without giving her an answer.

Over on the other side of the table, Lisa was getting her pussy fingered under the table by David as they were also locked in a hot passionate kiss. Neither couple were paying much attention to what was going on across from the other as the new drinks arrived without much attention from anyone.

Tony was the first person to speak as he broke the kiss and said. "We better drink up and get back to the house, its getting late." Than he grabbed his drink and instead of drinking it himself, he put the glass to Diana's lips and kept it tilted up until she had drank all of its contents.

They shared the second glass before getting up and leaving the club for the drive back to Diana's house where her husband was sound asleep.

Tony drove back to the house which couldn't have been more than a couple miles. Everyone was singing and laughing during the short drive back to the house. They had consumed so much liquor tonight that the woman couldn't even stand without falling over. Tony pulled into the driveway and Diana pulled the garage door opener from out of her purse and gave the little button a click and told Tony to drive inside the garage.

Once the car was shut off, Diana pushed the button closing the door as Tony reached over and pulled her close to him giving her another hot passionate kiss. Diana returned the kiss barely able to see straight from all of the liquor she had consumed over the past few hours. She could hardly speak but when Tony broke the kiss she looked up at him and said. "I wish you would be nice enough to give my wedding rings back before Joe finds' them missing."

Tony gave her another kiss and smiled at her as he reached up to fondle her tits through the thin material of her dress and said. "All in due time, I have different plans for them tonight."

He got out of the car and walked around to help Diana to her feet. She could hardly stand by herself let alone could she walk by herself as Tony held onto her as the walked toward the door of the house. Lisa wasn't in much better shape as David carried her inside the house right behind his brother.

Tony helped Diana over to the sofa as he watched his brother carry Lisa into the guests' bedroom and shut the door. Tony left her sitting there and walked into the kitchen looking for a glass and some more liquor. Looking through the cabinets, he found a bottle of whisky and some glasses and noticed a packet of birth control pills sitting on the counter. Tony sat the bottle back down and grabbed the packet and noticed Diana's name across the cover. He opened the packet and seen that several of the pills were gone.

Tony chuckled to himself as he started to punch out the other pills until every one of them except two were gone and put them into the sink and turned on the water until the little pills disappeared down the drain. Tony wasn't thinking in a clear state of mind with all of the liquor he had consumed that night. It wasn't his intension to hurt Diana at all. The only thought going through his head at the time was to teach her husband a lesson.

Tony placed the packet back on the counter and grabbed the bottle and glasses and went back into the living room. Diana was half asleep when he returned and he had to help her hold her glass while he poured her drink and helped her drink its contents before placing the glasses down on the end table.

Tony wrapped one arm around her as he reached up with his other hand and slid her dress down to expose her tits as he started to fondle them as he kissed her on the lips. Tony lowered his head and sucked one of her tits into his mouth as Diana reached around pulling his head into her chest and moaned.

He reached down and lifted her ass off the sofa and pulled her dress up over her hips until she was sitting next to him completely naked except for the spike heels which he decided to leave on her for the moment. He than reached under her ass with one hand and put his other arm around her shoulders and picked her up and carried her into the master bedroom. Tony fumbled with the door until it opened and switched on the light while holding Diana.

The first thing he saw when the light came on was her husband Joe naked on the bed still sound asleep. Tony carried her over to the bed and gently laid her down resting her head on the pillow and moved himself down toward the end of the bed. He kicked off his shoes and started to unbuckle his pants and let them fall to the floor. Next came the shirt and the jockey shorts and than he stood there naked watching Diana stroking her pussy.

Tony picked his pants back up from the floor and reached inside the pocket and pulled the diamond engagement ring along with the wedding band and walked around to the other side of the bed and pushed on Joe's shoulder waking him up. Joe looked a little startled as he looked up at Tony standing on the side of the bed.

Tony held out his hand to Joe and gave him his wife's wedding rings and chuckled. "I want you to keep these rings put away every time I'm here fucking your wife from now on." Joe looked a little puzzled from listening to Tony speak, partly from just waking up but he laid there in total disbelief at the words he had just herd coming from this large black man standing on the side of the bed.

Tony continued. "Now, I would like you to get up out of the bed and give me some room to fuck your wife." Joe hesitated a few seconds before raising himself off the bed and stood up along side Tony. "You can stand over there and watch me fuck your wife, you better pull up the chair because this is going to take awhile." Tony laughed as he watched Joe walk and get the chair from the corner of the room and pull it next to the end of the bed and sat down.

Tony glanced down at the cock cage that Diana had placed on her husband early in the day and laughed. "It looks like your wife took care of your cock for you." Chuckling again, he leaned down to take a close look at the cage with its tiny lock and noticed how it curved keeping Joe from attaining a straight erection. "I'm going to have to make sure I get the key for that lock before I leave her tomorrow."

Diana was still on the bed in her own little world from all the liquor, fingering her pussy with her legs spread out now. She started to tilt her head looking for Tony now as the faint sounds of her finger probing her pussy filled the room. Diana was moaning now and she picked up a faster pace with her finger and started to mumble some words. "My pussy is so hot and it needs to be fucked by your big black cock."

Tony motioned for Joe to get up and walk around to the side of the bed next to his wife. "Take a hold of your wife's hand and place it on your caged cock for me." Joe did exactly what he was told and gently placed her hand on the cold plastic that confined his cock. Diana moved her fingers around until they were circled around the plastic cage and stated to giggle. She kept massaging the cage moving her fingers down to Joe's testicles than moved her hand away from her husband.

Diana said. "Joe, I want you to go out and find Tony so he can fuck my pussy now." Tony was still standing on the other side of the bed but she was so much out of it that she didn't even notice him standing there. Tony's cock was standing straight out with a massive hard-on just waiting for Diana to beg him to be fucked.

Tony walked around and stood next to Joe and whispered in his ear. "I want you to knee down on the end of the bed and start licking your wife's pussy until she begs to be fucked by me."

Joe did what he was told and got down on the bed and spread his wife's legs while Tony moved up along the side the bed and grabbed Diana's arm and brought her hand up to his cock.

She started to wrap her fingers around his massive cock as Joe dipped his tongue between her pussy lips and started to lick around her clitoris making her body arch up when it made contact. She was moaning now as she stroked the big cock moving her hand around feeling the large veins protruding out around its girth.

Diana said. "Stop teasing me and fuck me with your big cock before I go out of my mind." Tony reached down and massaged her tits than moving his hand down to rest on her belly just above Joe's open mouth on her pussy.

Tony said. "Suck my cock for me while your husband works on that pussy." Diana slid her arm around Tony's leg until the palm of her hand rested on his ass and pulled herself closer until her mouth engulfed the head of his cock. She moaned as she tasted the warmth of his cock inside her mouth.

She began to take more of the massive cock inside her mouth as Tony leaned forward giving her better access to his cock. She raised her head and worked more of the cock inside her mouth until it rested against the back of her throat.

She pulled it back out only to pull herself back up until more of his giant cock entered her mouth. She didn't stop this time until her nose touched his pubic hair and Tony knew it was in her throat because he could feel her throat muscles on the head of his cock. He was standing as still as he could as she worked his as much of his cock inside her mouth without choking. She had pulled it back out only do move forward and again. Diana repeated the action several times as her husband worked on her pussy.

Her legs started to quiver as she grabbed a hold of Joe's head and pushed him deeper into her pussy. Tony said. "Move your mouth away from her pussy before she starts to cum, I want to sink my cock inside her and make her cum myself."

Joe waited a few more seconds until he moved up and out of the way as Tony motioned for him to get back in the chair. Tony moved around and got on the bed between her legs and placed the head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy while holding her legs up over his shoulders. He reached down and grabbed hold of his cock and started to move the giant mushroom head up and down the slit of her pussy.

Diana's legs were still quivering as he teased her pussy with his cock, pulling back a few seconds at a time until her finally asked her what she wanted. "I need your big black cock inside of me now." Tony laughed. "You want to unlock your husband and let him fuck you instead of me tonight?"

She replied. "No, keep him locked up and fuck me with your big cock. I want to feel you inside me tonight."

She was trying to reach down and pull him inside her but Tony kept moving her hands away making her frustrated. Diana said. "Please Tony, I need you inside me tonight. Every night."

Tony asked. "Tell me exactly what you want me to do to you tonight?" Diana was getting more frustrated as she bucked her hips around trying to lodge more of his cock inside her.

Diana responed. "I want you to fuck me all night long with your big black cock."

Tony felt she had enough teasing and moved himself up until he could gently force more of his cock inside her pussy. Diana's hands were on him now, she had one hand down in between her legs where she could feel his cock as it slid inside her tight pussy and the other hand rested on his thigh trying to pull more of him inside her.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,847 Followers