A Husband?s Proposal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,860 Followers

Tony pushed himself in until three inches were buried inside her and stopped. Than he pulled it back out and waited a few second until he pushed forward again sending another inch inside her pussy. He kept up teasing her until he tilted himself up and forward until his head was directly above hers now and started to fuck her pussy.

Diana had moved her legs around his ass where her heels rested on his ass now as he sliced himself inside her wet pussy. He could feel the muscles squeezing around his cock, as he continued to fuck her slowly.

Diana's whole body started to shake as she started to orgasm, yelling out for Tony to keep fucking her. Her legs stiffened straight out as she yelled out with her ass bucking off the bed. Tony could feel her pussy as it clamped itself around his cock and wouldn't let go. He kept himself lodged deep inside her as she reached her peak and waited for her body to start relaxing again before he continued any movements. A couple minutes went by before he started moving again as he lowered his head down to kiss her on the lips.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his face down to hers, eagerly poking her tongue deep inside his mouth like a wild animal in heat. Joe sat in the chair watching his wife act like a complete whore with her black lover. He could feel his cock straining against his cock cage and it made it worse with the curve keeping his cock from getting hard. The strain on his testicles hurt as his cock swelled inside the cage causing some pain.

Joe was turned on watching his wife respond so eagerly with her black lover and at the same time trying not to stimulate his cock any more than he could because of the pain he was feeling. He watched as his wife sucked Tony's tongue inside her mouth and could see a great deal of saliva being sucked into her mouth from his as she worked on his face like an animal.

Tony broke their kiss long enough to turn around and speak to Joe. He said. "Remove your wife's heels for me so she can have more freedom with her feet." Joe got up and took hold of her right heel and unbuckled the clasp slipping the shoe off than moved to the left side and tossed them onto the floor. Joe watched as his wife wrapped her legs around Tony's ass now digging her heels into his ass as they continued their kiss.

Tony's cock was buried to the hilt inside his wife and he could see his wife's pussy juice coating the black cock. Joe knew that he had to be hitting his wife's cervix and wished he could stroke his own cock and relieve the pressure that was building up.

Diana was kissing Tony's face now peaking around his lips moaning in pleasure as he slowly sliced into her tight pussy. Diana asked. "Are you going to stay here all night and fuck me?"

Tony answered. "Do you want me to stay here all night and fuck you?" Diana responded. "Yes, please fuck me all night." Tony kissed her again pushing his tongue back into her mouth as he continued to push his cock deep inside her belly.

Tony said. "I'm going to let your husband stay here for a while and let him watch me fuck you than later he can sleep in the guest' bedroom tonight." Diana responded. "You can stay here as long as you keep fucking me with your black cock."

Joe stood listening to the way his wife was reacting to Tony tonight. He knew she was drunk and knew that Tony was working on her mind tonight.

Joe watched as Tony rolled himself over onto his back keeping his wife mounted on his huge cock. She was on top now with Tony's hands on her ass and his cock buried to the hilt inside his wife's pussy.

Diana had arched her back giving Tony better access to suck her tits as the big man took one of the huge globs in his mouth and started to suck her nipple like a new born baby. She was pushing her body down hard against his cock making her ass jiggle with each thrust. Tony held her tight as she bounced herself up and down on his thick cock.

Tony had a hold of her ass now as he moved her around on his cock as her pussy stretched itself out and around its thick girth. Joe watched as Tony got the look on his face as if he were about to pump his load deep inside his wife. Tony than let out a groan that he was going to cum and held Diana down on his cock as he pumped her full of his black baby making seed.

His cock remained hard as he slowly worked her ass around on top of his cock. Diana was kissing him again and flexing her belly making her ass tighten up keeping him deep inside her belly. Joe watched his wife as she squirmed around like a child on the huge cock as he listened to her talk to her lover. Diana said. "Darling, I could feel you're hot cum shooting deep inside me."

Tony replied. "That's my black baby making cream that you felt squirting inside your belly." Tony chuckled. "What if you get pregnant with my black baby?"

Diana hesitated before giving Tony an answer. "Joe and I want to have children someday but right now I'm on the pill so I can't have your baby."

Joe was listening to them talk and he was getting aroused even more thinking about his wife getting pregnant by this huge black man that had just pumped his seed inside her. Thankfully she was taking her birth control pills like she had told him. Joe could see Tony's face and it seemed as though he were in deep thought as he kept a hold of Diana's ass keeping her impaled on his cock.

Tony chuckled and said. "Birth control pills don't always work and there is always a chance you could get knocked up with a black baby." Tony seemed as if he were looking for an answer from Diana concerning her opinion of becoming pregnant. Joe thought maybe Tony was getting himself turned on by the thought of getting a married white woman pregnant as much as he got aroused.

Diana didn't respond to what Tony just said to her, maybe she was too drunk to respond or maybe she was still thinking about an answer to give him. Instead, she started to lick around his neck like a little kitten in heat as she continued to work her little ass around his cock. Joe could see Tony's cock glisten in the light as his seed leaked out around his wife's pussy.

Joe was still standing near the end of the bed when he saw Tony speaking softly in Diana's ear. Joe couldn't hear what he had told his wife but she responded by giggling and finally a short response. She said. "OK, I'll do it."

Tony said. "Joe, Your wife and I have a little job we want you to perform tonight." Joe moved closer to the bed so he could look Tony in the face. Tony continued to say. "I want you to get on the bed and lay on your back with your head up between my legs." Joe could hear his wife giggle again as she kissed Tony's neck while he gave the instructions.

Joe was still cupping Diana's ass with a firm grip as he spread his legs wide across the bed to give Joe plenty of room to lie down. Joe got himself into position as Tony instructed moving his head up between Tony's legs until his hair was touching his wife's ass cheeks. Diana's ankles were in line with the sides of Joe's face and he glanced at the ankle bracelet he had placed on her left ankle.

Joe just laid there as he listened to Tony and his wife kissing wondering what they had in mind for him to do. Tony was still bouncing his wife up and down until he finally slowed down to a complete stop.

Tony said. "Are you ready Joe?" Joe hesitated wondering what they had in mind until he finally acknowledged Tony by telling him he was ready. Tony yelled out to Joe as he shot his load and said. "OK Joe, here she comes."

It wasn't long before Joe found out what they had in mind for him to do as his wife's ass was placed on top of his face with her pussy directly in line with his mouth.

Tony said. "Open your mouth Joe and catch it as it drips out." Joe opened his mouth as his wife's pussy made loud fluttering sounds as Tony's cum dripped out of her pussy and into his waiting mouth.

Tony continued saying. "Run your tongue way up inside your wife Joe and get all of my black seed out of her pussy."

Joe did exactly that as he flicked his tongue deep inside his wife's pussy eating as much of her lovers cum as he could. Joe had to admit this was turning him on very much and wouldn't have thought of the idea.

Diana was flexing her stomach muscles trying to push as much of them cum from inside her pussy as she could. Joe could feel Tony getting up from the bed and walking around so he could kiss Diana as she sat on his face. Diana almost lost her balance as Tony climbed up on the bed and stood standing in front of Diana's face.

Joe could see directly up between his wife's tits as she took his huge black cock in her mouth and started to suck it like a popsicle. Tony said. "Joe, keep licking your wife's pussy until you get every last drop out of it."

Joe continued to lick his wife's pussy clean as he watched her suck the giant black cock posed in front of her. She was working on his testicles now taking them inside her mouth one at a time. Next, she started to suck the huge head inside her mouth as he listened to the slurping sounds she was making.

Diana put one hand down to play with her clitoris as she continued to suck his cock. Joe watched his once sweet loving wife as she took the entire length of Tony's cock down her throat until she almost gagged. Joe watched her suck Tony's cock for several minutes until he let out a loud groan that he was about to shoot his load..

Tony held Diana's head with his hands as he shot his load into her mouth. He said. "Hold as much cum in your mouth as you can, don't swallow it."

Joe watched his wife as she waited for Tony to finish his load and moved her head away from his cock. Tony said. "OK, now go down and give your husband a nice big wet kiss for me."

Diana didn't hesitate in her current state of mind and backed off her husbands face and knelt down and kissed him on the lips. As her mouth opened, she shoved her tongue inside his mouth and helped push Tony's hot cum into his waiting mouth.

Tony continued saying. "Give your husband a real long passionate kiss." Joe sucked on his wife tongue as she reached down and grabbed his caged cock and gave it a little tug and giggled. Joe couldn't help but think how his wife had turned into a whore for this black man. Joe felt as long as she was doing these things for him and not for Tony's benefit than he didn't mind how she acted as long as she went back to being herself when they were alone.

In the mean time, Tony walked around to the other side of the bed and started to fuck Diana doggie style as she shared her lovers cum with her husband in a kiss. Tony was holding her hips controlling the movements on his cock. Joe could feel his wife's body shudder with each stroke of Tony's huge cock. Diana started to moan as she kissed her husband. "Oh, that's it. Fuck my pussy hard."

Diana took a hold of her husband's cock again and ran her slim fingers down to his testicles and used her thumb to rub the head of his cock through the tiny opening of the cock cage.

Tony said. "That's it, keep rotating that little white pussy back here." He gave her ass a little slap. Tony continued saying. "Whom does this little white pussy belong to now?"

Diana was still kissing her husband as she spoke and moaned in his mouth at the same time. She responded. "It's your white pussy, just keep fucking me with your black cock."

Tony asked. "Why don't we ask your husband how he feels about it" Chuckling, Tony said. "What do you think Joe, are you going to give your wife to me and does that mean I can fuck her anytime I please?"

Joe hesitated before he gave Tony the answer to the question he was looking for. Joe knew that his wife was just playing out his fantasy and finally gave Tony the answer he was looking for. "Yes, my wife's pussy belongs to you to fuck anytime you so please."

Tony laughed and said. "You herd what your husband said, he gave me his permission to fuck you anytime I please."

Tony continued to fuck her hard as her tits swayed and giggled from his thrusts inside her. Tony said. "OK Joe, go ahead and move out of the bed so I can fuck your wife." Tony pulled his cock out of her pussy and waited for Diana to move up to the pillow. Tony laid down directly behind her and pushed her onto her side so her ass was sticking out while he moved up into position and inserted his hard cock in her pussy from behind.

Tony said. "Why don't you go and sleep in the guest room tonight so we can have some privacy?" Joe watched as his wife slipped her hand behind her and placed it on his hip trying to pull him inside her deeper. Diana said. "Go ahead and turn the light out on your way out."

Joe flicked the light switch and closed the door as he walked out into the hallway disappointed at not being able to watch his wife with Tony.

The door was open to the guest room and Joe could see a dim light on in that room and as he walked closer he could hear someone in that room. Joe got to the door and stared inside the room and seen Lisa laying on her back on the bed getting herself fucked by Tony's brother.

Joe could see her legs up high in the air with her hands on her ankles holding her legs apart as David rammed his cock inside her pussy.

The scene resembled the one he just saw in his own bedroom with his wife and Tony, Lisa was a dead ringer for his wife and David looked very much like his brother. Joe looked closer and he could see David's cock as it entered Lisa's pussy. He was built very much like his brother, about the same size including his cock.

Lisa was moaning loud and telling David to keep fucking her hard because she was ready to cum. Joe watched as David kept fucking her while her legs locked around his ass trying to pull him inside her further. David's cock was making slushing sounds as it plunged forward with each stroke and he figured that David must have pumped at least one good load of cum inside her already.

Joe figured that if he couldn't watch his wife that watching her sister fucking her black lover would be the next best thing. Lisa started to cum as she shook and bucked her ass up against David's big cock. Lisa settled back down within a few minutes and looked relaxed as David started to fuck her at a faster rate.

David started to grunt as he thrust inside Lisa one last time and held himself deep inside her as he blasted his thick load inside her pussy. Joe wondered if Lisa was using birth control since she had her kids and her husband got himself fixed last year.

Unlike his brother, David pulled out of Lisa soon after he pumped her full of his cum and lay on the bed next to her. Joe could see the thick gob of seed as it dripped from her pussy and puddled on the sheet below.

Lisa had reached over to stroke the big cock that just planted its seed in her belly. Lisa said. "That's four times in one night and my pussy is still on fire."

Joe moved back from the doorway so they wouldn't see him standing their watching. He decided to walk around to the bathroom through the hall where he could watch from that doorway which was right next to the bed. Once inside, Joe was only a short distance to the bed and could hear everything that was being said.

David said. "My brother Tony has the hots for your sister." Joe listened to what David just said to Lisa and waited to hear more. David continued. "My brother was telling me how much he had fallen for her over the past couple months and couldn't wait for tonight to take place."

Lisa asked. "Do you mean that he is in love with her?" David replied. "Yes, he told me himself." Joe's heart sank as he listened to what David had just said.

All sorts of things started to go through Joe's mind as he thought about his wife in the other room with Tony. A man that has fallen in love with his wife was in the very next room fucking her right now and he let it happen.

Joe watched as Lisa got up on her knee's and started to suck David's thick cock getting him as hard as he was just a few minutes. Joe's mind was still drifting back to his wife with Tony and decided to leave the room and go back and see what they were up to.

Joe made his way back to his room and slowly opened the door and peaked inside. They had put on a dim light and Diana was on top of Tony again riding him like a bronco. She was bent forward letting Tony Suck on her swaying tits while his big hands were placed on her hips. She was rotating her ass and Gyrating her belly trying to give him as much pleasure as she could.

Joe wanted to be next to his wife so bad that he decided to take a chance and got down on the floor and crawled into the room, carefully shutting the door behind him and made his way to the far side of the bed until he halfway crawled underneath the bed itself. Thankfully the carpet kept the floor from creaking and besides, they were involved in making love too much to notice him crawling in the room.

Tony said. "Now that I spilled my guts out and told you how much I care for you and how much I love you and want to be with you, I want to hear how you feel about me." Diana kept moving her hips around Tony's cock embedded inside her not wanting to respond to Tony's question. Tony asked."Come on, let me hear what you have to say to me."

She bent down and kissed him on the lips and hesitated before giving Tony her reply. Diana said. "What do you want to hear from me?"

Tony replied. "Tell me you love me." Diana knew she had to answer his question and responded back.

She responded. "Yes, I have very deep feelings for you, but I still love my husband very much. You're the best lover that I ever had, and I promised you could see me anytime that you wanted."

Tony said. "I just wanted to hear you admit that your in love with me as much as I'm with you, is that too much to ask for?" Joe didn't hear anything for almost a minute than all of a sudden he could hear them kissing again until his wife finally answered Tony's question.

Diana said. "Yes Tony, I have very deep feelings for you and we need time for our relationship to grow."

Tony replied. "I want to see you as much as I can from now on." She responded. "Yes Tony, you can see me whenever you like."

He could hear them kissing again as the mattress started to rumble and he knew that Tony started to fuck his wife harder since she admitted she was in love with him. Diana said. "Fuck me hard. I love your cock inside of me so much."

Joe would have to keep an eye on this, he knew his wife loved him and didn't want her feelings to develop any further for Tony. He would have a talk with her after tonight, the liquor would be distorting her thinking and he knew her true feelings were not coming through. Tony seemed to be pressuring her into making a commitment.

Joe felt the mattress rumbling above him as they continued to fuck and being this close he could hear the suction sounds his wife's pussy was making each time Tony thrust inside her. She must be sore and stretched out by this time. Tony had been fucking her for more than five hours tonight and he was still hard.

Diana said. "I can feel your cock hitting my cervix each time you go in. It feels wonderful inside me."

Tony replied. "Your pussy is going to get stretched out to fit my thick cock and you'll only want me fucking you from now on."

Tony continued his hammering inside her pussy until he let out a loud grunt and yelled out that he was going to cum. Joe could hear his wife moaning like a little kitten as she had her orgasm as Tony filled her again with his hot seed. He didn't hear anything for a few minutes and figured they must be exhausted. The light switch click and the room went completely dark and the only thing he could hear for the next ten minutes was the sound of kissing above him.

Within minutes the room went totally silent and Joe slowly made his way out of the room the same way he got in. Once out in the hall, he walked near the other bedroom and the dim light was still on but they were asleep as well. Joe looked inside a little closer and could see Lisa's leg wrapped over David's body as they slept. Joe grabbed a thin blanket and pillow out of the closet and laid down on the sofa.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,860 Followers