A Husband?s Proposal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,842 Followers

Joe laid their looking up at the ceiling as he touched his confined cock through the cage and wished he could make himself cum. His balls were aching from the pent up excitement he witnessed and felt the need to relieve himself.

Everything went as he had planned as far as seeing his wife fuck another man. Everything will be fine as long as Tony didn't pressure her into seeing him all the time. Joe didn't want his wife developing any emotions for this guy other than the need to get fucked by him. He started to massage his balls and running his finger between the plastic bars of the cage but after several minutes he found that the only thing he was doing was making himself more frustrated. He was totally exhausted and just laid their thinking until he fell asleep.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,842 Followers