A Husband?s Proposal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,842 Followers

Joe watched as his wife responded to Tony after they had been separated for the last two weeks. Joe could hear his wife as she whispered as she said. "I missed having you with me." Tony responded back saying. "You don't have to worry about that anymore. I'll be right next door anytime that you want to see me from now on."

Tony said. "I want you to come over and see my new house and my new bedroom furniture." Diana responded. "I'd love to see your new house. Why don't we try out the gat connecting the two yards together?"

Diana turned back at her husband who was standing next to David and said. "Lets go and see Mamma's boyfriend's new house Joey."

David and Joe followed them back to Tony's new house as they watched them holding hands and stopping to kiss several times on the way there. Tony gave everyone a tour of the house as David made some drinks for everyone.

Tony said. "I'm planning a house warming party next weekend and want both of you to be here." Diana replied. "Are you planning on a big party with friends?" Tony said. "I'll be having just a few close friends and thought we could invite your sister Lisa here as well."

Diana replied. "Sounds like fun. When are we going to have a more intimate house party and break in this new bedroom set?" Tony said as he laughed. "To be honest with you, I've been waiting for that little party for a few weeks."

David passed around the drinks and Diana sat on Tony's lap on the sofa as Joe and David looked on. David made the first comment. "I can see that you two lovers have a lot of catching up to do. Why don't Joe and I go out and sit by the pool?"

David didn't get a reply from either of them as Diana sat there kissing Tony and probing her tongue into his mouth. David looked over at Joe who was watching his wife swap spit with her black lover and said. "Lets go out by the pool and give these two lovers some space."

Joe didn't really want to leave as he slowly got up on his feet and followed David out the back door of the house. Joe turned and took one last look at his wife and saw that Tony wasn't wasting anytime at all as he could see him unbuttoning his wife's blouse as David put his arm around his shoulder and guided him out the door.

Joe sat down by the pool with David and waited for him to speak. David took a sip of his drink and said. "Joe, you're married to a hot little woman my friend." Joe replied. "Yes, I know she's a hot woman and I'm very proud of her."

David replied as he laughed. "I know you were the one that wanted all this to happen but I really don't understand how you can wear that silly thing on your cock my friend." Joe sat there thinking about his answer and said. "I didn't think I'd end up wearing it all the time but Diana is insisting on me wearing it for her."

David laughed again as he took another sip of his drink and shook his head and said. "I think your wife is in this deeper than what you expected isn't she?" Joe hesitated while he looked down at the ground and said. "Diana has been playing this thing to the limit lately and I wish she would take a break."

David replied. "How do you know your wife is playing? Did you see the way the acted in the house a few minutes ago? I don't want to butt in on your fun but you might want to have some words with your wife about all this before it's too late."

Joe sat there very upset listening to David and thinking back to the way his wife greeted Tony when they returned this afternoon. Joe had no intentions of letting his wife get this close to another man and now he lived right next door.

David noticed he may have upset the man and said. "Listen. Wait until you and your wife are alone and have a few words with her about the situation. Tell her what you really want and see how she replies' back."

Joe replied. "It's my fault, I told her to find a lover and I wanted her to cuckold me but I didn't expect it to be all the time." David said. "You can't always have your cake and eat it too."

David went on to say. "Your wife has been calling my brother every day for the past couple weeks. My brother's a stud and I'm almost positive your wife can't get enough of that black dick in her pussy."

Joe said. "Maybe I should go in there and put a stop to this right now." David laughed and said. "Now hold on here, you can't go in there and make a scene right now. Remember this is all your idea and you gave her your permission and she'll never forgive you if you act like a jerk at this point in time." David continued. "Besides, if my brother has his big dick buried in your wife's pussy right now and you go in there and try to stop him than you might piss him off and who knows what might happen in there. Let the man enjoy his pussy."

Joe thought about what David just said preferring to the part of letting Tony enjoy his pussy. Joe felt like he should at least go inside the house and see if they were still on the sofa and maybe he could tell Diana he wanted to speak to her.

Joe finally made a reply. "Maybe I'll just go in and see if I can call her out for a few moments." David looked at Joe and said. "OK, but remember what I told you before you cause any problems."

Joe sat his drink down on the table and walked back over to the house and went inside. There wasn't anyone sitting on the sofa and he decided to check out the bedroom and see if they were having sex. As Joe got closer to the bedroom door, he could hear his wife yelling out. "Fuck me, Fuck me with your big black cock."

Joe stood in the hall listening to his wife's voice as she apparently was getting herself fucked by Tony at that very moment. "Oh Honey, I've wanted you inside me so bad. Oh Yeah Darling, give me your cock. Fuck me harder, Fuck me hard and deep."

Joe continued to listen to his wife. "Yeah, it feels so good inside me. Fuck me deeper. Yeah, that feels so good inside me. Fuck me deep and hard."

Joe could hear Tony's massive body pounding his wife as the sound of his body slapping his wife's ass could be heard all over the house.

Joe than listened as Tony said. "Oh Yeah, Squeeze that white pussy around that black cock." Joe could hear his wife as she gasped for air as she got herself fucked by this big man.

Joe just stood outside the door but didn't get close enough to look inside the room as he listened to them make love. Tony was saying. "Gonna pump that white pussy full of my black baby juice until it comes out of your ears.

Joe could hear his wife reply. "Oh Yeah. Give me you're cum. Shoot it in me deep. I want your seed inside me." Joe's legs got weak as he listened to his wife as she told her black lover to fill her with his black seed.

Joe decided to look inside the room and get a look for himself and just as he edged around the corner, he tripped and bumped the wall. As he looked inside the room, Tony was looking back over his shoulder to see what the noise was and said. "Get the hell out of here while I'm fucking my woman."

Joe could still hear his wife gasping for air with each shove Tony made inside his wife until she looked his way and yelled. "Shut the fucking door and get out now. Oh Yeah. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy."

Joe stood there in shock listening to his wife when she yelled out again. "Get the fuck out of here and close the door Joey. NOW!"

Joe closed the door and could still hear them fucking on the other side of the closed door. Joe kept standing outside the door until he could hear Tony starting to grunt out loud and say. "Here it comes. Oh Yeah. Feel it inside you?"

Joe could still hear his wife as she too was starting to orgasm as Tony shot his load of hot cum deep inside her pussy. Joe could hear her yelling as she said. "Yes, I can feel you're cum. It feels so hot inside me."

Joe could still hear them gasping for air as they finished cuming and the faint sound of someone kissing the other person. Joe could hear Tony as he said. "I might just stay inside you all night long tonight and fuck you until morning."

Joe could hear his wife reply. "Yes Darling. I want you to fuck me again and again. I love your cock inside me."

Tony replied. "Gonna stretch out that little pussy tonight and plant you full of seed." Joe could hear more kissing going on and than his wife finally replied. "Yes Darling. Stretch my pussy for your cock."

Joe slowly walked away from the door and back outside until he was back at the pool where David was still sitting.

Joe didn't say a word when he sat down next to David still thinking about what his wife had said to him. Granted, she was doing what he had asked her to do tonight but didn't have to get nasty about watching outside the room.

David looked over at Joe and said. "I take it they were already screwing when you went inside the house?" Joe reached for the glass of liquor he had been drinking and swallowed it all down and replied. "Yeah. They were going at it hot and heavy and when they saw me standing by the bedroom door. They told me to get the fuck out."

David took a bottle of liquor he had next to his chair and reached out to pour some into Joe's glass. Joe held out his hand while David poured him a new drink. David laughed and said. "Don't worry about it. You knew they were going to fuck tonight in the first place. Just wait until you have a chance to speak to your wife another time."

Joe sat there as he drank the entire contents of his newly poured drink and held out his glass for David to pour another drink. David began to pour him another and said. "Take it easy on the booze their buddy."

David than sat the bottle down and said. "At least you know where your wife is right now. She's not getting hurt and she's not out fucking some guy you don't know anything about."

David and Joe sat and talked for a few hours as they finished off another bottle of whiskey until Joe couldn't drink anymore. Joe looked over at Tony's house and saw a dim light in the bedroom window and decided to take a look before going to bed. David already returned into the house as Joe walked over to the bedroom window.

Joe got close enough to see inside and slowly leaned around and looked inside the room. Joe was drunk and was holding onto the wall of the house as he looked inside the room. Joe could see his wife riding on top of Tony and saw that she was leaning forward so Tony could suck on her tits. Joe could see her ass rotating around on his huge cock and could barely hear his wife telling Tony to bit her tits.

Joe figured at least they were telling the truth when they said they were going to fuck all night long. Joe slowly walked away from the window as he staggered back to his own house and into his bedroom. This was the bedroom he shared with his wife who was next door getting the shit fucked out of her tonight by her black boyfriend.

Joe took his clothes off and laid down on the bed and glanced down at his cock which was confined to the cage and thought how good it would be to be able to fuck his own wife again. It didn't take very long for Joe to fall asleep as he thought about how his wife had become a slut for her black boyfriend and wondered if it was too late to change her back the way she use to be.

It was Sunday morning and Joe had already made himself breakfast and was on his third cup of coffee when his wife walked in the back door. The only thing she was wearing was a large shirt that must have belonged to Tony while she carried the rest of her clothes under her arm.

Diana walked over and kissed her husband on the forehead and walked on by to put the items in the clothes' hamper. Joe didn't say a word to his wife as she walked by him but he could tell that she hadn't taken a shower this morning because she still smelled of sex.

Diana walked past her husband again and poured herself a cup of coffee and started to drink it as she looked over at her husband. Diana spoke first and said. "I'm sorry I got angry with you last night. It's just that I was caught up in the moment and shouldn't have said what I did to you."

Joe still didn't say anything to his wife as she walked up behind him and placed her arm around his waist and said. "Joey. Would you be a good boy and fix Mamma something to eat? I hardly got any sleep at all last night."

Joe still didn't answer his wife as she sat her cup down on the counter and turned her husband around until he faced her direction and said. "I'm really sorry I talked to you that way last night. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

Joe finally answered his wife and said. "Why don't you act like you did a few months ago? Like the woman I married and loved." Diana looked a little puzzled and said. "What on earth do you mean by that Joey? Your Mamma has only been doing what her little Joey asked her to do now isn't she?"

Joe replied. "You're the wife I always wanted and you did exactly what I had asked but this is going way too far now." Diana said. "What do you mean by that Joey?"

Joe said. "I only wanted you to play out my fantasy, I don't want to lose you to another man." Diana took a hold of her husband's shoulders and said. "Everything that I've been doing is the thing you had asked me to do a few months ago and just because I'm fucking another man now doesn't mean I don't love you and your not going to lose me. Do you understand?"

Joe replied. "Does this mean you are still going to fuck Tony from now on?" Diana looked into her husband's eye's and said. "Tony is a good lover and he brought out things inside me I never knew I had until now." Diana continued. "Your still my husband and I love you very much but if your going to be a good cuckold husband than your going to have to accept the fact that Tony is the man that will be fucking me from now on."

Diana kissed her husband on the lips and said. "Everything I did was for you because I love you and it may not feel right for you at times but you'll learn to accept things the way they are now." She went on to say. "I read everything in that book you gave me and your only going through a period of denial right now but you'll feel better about the whole situation after a period of time."

She put her arms around her husband and gave him a very passionate wet kiss as she started to rub her tits against her husband's chest. Diana started to unbutton the shirt she was wearing until it was hanging around her and pushed herself back up against her husband's chest as she kissed him again.

Joe returned the kiss and slid his arms around his wife's waste and said. "I love you very much." Diana looked into her husband's eye's and said. "Honey. I love you too."

Joe reached down and cupped his wife's ass cheeks in his hands and gave them a squeeze as they kissed again. Joe couldn't help but notice the bit marks all around his wife's tits and neck area after her fuck session with Tony last night.

Diana took her husband by the hand and led him toward the bedroom door and once inside she started to undress her husband and pushed him back on the bed once he was naked. She than lost the shirt she was wearing and climbed up on Joe's chest and sat there with her pussy lips gapping open from the fucking she received that night from her lover Tony.

She moved forward until her pussy was within an inch of her husband's face and started to rub her pussy mound as she said. "Tony fucked my pussy raw last night. See how my pussy is still gaping open from his huge cock?"

Diana slid forward until her pussy lips touched her husband's face and said. "Here Joey, eat Mamma's pussy." Joe slid his tongue inside his wife's pussy which still smelled from sex and once his tongue was inside, he could taste the remains of Tony's sperm inside his wife.

She moved her hands down and ran her fingers in his hair as he began to suck on her pussy stretching his tongue out as deep as it would go inside her. Diana began to rotate her hips around her husband's face as she said. "I love the way you use your tongue on my pussy. Tony fucked me so hard and rough last night that my pussy is still sore and Mamma loves how gentle you are with her."

Joe sucked his wife's pussy for almost twenty minutes until she finally said to him. "Honey. Your Mamma is just too tired to cum right now." Diana lifted off her husband's face and got up and walked over to the dresser and got the key for the cock cage and walked back and unlocked his cock.

Once his cock was free of the cage, she started to stroke it with her hand as she looked up at her husband and said. "You're not allowed to cum under any circumstances. If you do, you will be punished. Your punishment will be to wear your cage for six months without having your prostate milked. Do you understand what I just told you?"

Joe shook his head that he understood what his wife just told him and waited for her to continue stroking his cock.

Diana slowly stroked her husband's cock with her hand and said. "I want you to be a good boy while Mamma is playing with your cock. Look how small my little boy's peepee is compared to her boyfriends big black cock."

She kept stroking his cock until it was semi-hard and placed her mouth down over his cock and held it still for a few seconds. Diana began to lick around the head making him moan with pleasure than stopped for a few seconds so he wouldn't get too aroused and cum. Joe started to touch his wife's hair but she stopped him and said. "You're not allowed to touch me while I'm playing with your little peepee."

Joe put his hands around the back of his head and continued to watch his wife suck his cock. Diana tilted lower and started to flick her tongue around his balls and sucked each one into her mouth making him moan again. She stopped for a few seconds again to let him relax.

She took his cock back into her mouth and ran her tongue around his shaft for a few seconds and stopped again. She than got up and placed her body on top of his as if she were going to mount his cock as she took it in her hand and began to slowly stroke it again.

Diana moved her body forward until her pussy lips were just an inch from the head of Joe's cock than inched forward until the head was rubbing against her mound. Diana said. "Doesn't Mamma have a really smooth white pussy?"

She slowly rubbed his cock head against her pussy mound until the head had slipped between her pussy lips and she held still for a few seconds to keep him from cuming. The head of Joe's cock was posed at the entrance to his wife's pussy as he tried to push up and insert himself inside her but she stopped him by saying. "Hold still young man or I'll stop what I'm doing right now."

Diana let his cock rub against her pussy lips a few more times before she moved away and said. "I only wanted you to feel Mamma's white pussy which is meant for her black boyfriend to fuck from now on."

Diana got off her husband and told him to stay there while she ran out to the kitchen and returned with an ice cube in her hand and placed it on his cock until it shrank down in size and she was able to put the cock cage back on her husband. She crawled up next to her husband and gave him a kiss on the lips and laid down next to him and drifted off to sleep.

Joe got up out of bed to go pee and looked back at his sleeping wife. Diana was laying on her side with her ass stuck out and her bare pussy was visible from this angle. She must have stayed up most of the night last night with Tony.

Joe walked back from the bathroom and examined his wife more carefully this time following the curve of her ass down to her thighs and legs. Joe could see the ankle bracelet he had bought her a few weeks before. There were bit marks on the back of her legs below her ass. She must have had a wild time with Tony last night.

Joe studied his wife's body a little closer and noticed that she didn't have on her wedding rings again. Diana's hands were curled up next to her tits which had bit marks in every corner and love marks around her neck. He could see a thick gold neckless with a name plate attached that Joe had never seen until now was around his wife's neck.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,842 Followers