A Husband?s Proposal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,837 Followers

Tony just shook his head in agreement as Leslie opened her book and turned toward Joe and said. “Cuckold. I have many things I need to cover tonight as to following our rules in the club. I have a complete guide and give copies to the three of you tonight to keep for further reference and I will go over the most important rules here tonight.”

Leslie said. “Cuckold. You will use polite manors whenever you are around your Mistress and your Master. You must knock on the door before entering their house and if their bedroom door is closed, you are never allowed to disturb them by knocking on that door or by trying to look inside that room. They will decide if you should join them for their entertainment o for many other reasons they may want you in that room.”

Leslie’s pointed her finger at Joe and said. “Never enter this bedroom without their permission for any circumstances from this time on.” Leslie kept looking at Joe and said. “You must understand that when a husband and wife are being intimate with each other that they should not ever be disturbed.”

Leslie continued lecturing to Joe saying. “When you are finally invited into this room, you will never be allowed to speak unless they give you permission. For example, they may want to hear encouragement from you concerning their love making or may want to hear your positive comments on the way you enjoyed their performance for you. If your inside this room than they have made a decision to include you in whatever it maybe and they expect to hear those things from you.”

Leslie than said. “Do not make any sounds while you’re in here because its very distracting to a loving couple who are trying to be intimate and they will ask you to leave if you let it become a problem.”

Leslie smiled at Joe and said. “Of coarse you must know that your never allowed to touch your Mistress until you are asked and even if she does give it, you must first ask your Master’s permission if its alright. An example would be if your Mistress asks you to lick her pussy for her than you must ask Master Tony for permission before you precede any further.”

Leslie went on and said. “Your Mistress will be married to Master Tony now and it would show total disrespect to him if you didn’t get his permission first.”

Leslie took a hold of Joe’s arm and leaned over and spoke very low and said. “Relax. Everything you have experienced these past twenty-four hours has been shocking and I understand what your mind is thinking right now but remember that what your going to experience will be the ultimate pleasure far any man that wishes to be a cuckold.”

Leslie than gave out copies of the hand book to everyone and said. “Each one of you should take the time to read over this book very carefully. There is a very thin line we are dealing with here and I want to explain to all of you what that thin line is all about.”

Leslie paused for a few seconds and continued her lecture and said. “We must all agree here that what we have been discussing in this room tonight may sound very cruel to some of those that don’t understand the needs of a cuckold and the needs of others that are involved here. We must all agree here that everything we will discuss here tonight will bring some sort of pleasure to each and everyone of you in its own way.”

Leslie continued. “Let me give you a few examples, if Master Tony gives an order for cuckold to like his Mistresses pussy, than it actually brings pleasure to all three of you. The Master gets his pleasure telling the cuckold to lick her pussy. The Mistress will get her pleasure buy having her pussy licked by her cuckold. And last but not least, the cuckold will get the pleasure of licking his Mistresses pussy and being told he must obey his Master.”

Leslie than said. “The thin line that I was referring to is that you should never cause any physical pain to anyone in this relationship. This group is not a bondage group by any means and you will always remember that nobody will ever inflect any physical force on anyone in this group. I understand that there will be some emotional pain from the very beginning and through the entire relationship and that’s why I’m here taking the time with you people here tonight.”

Joe sat listening to Leslie and considering he was still in shock and the last twenty-four hours have been very painful for him that he had to agree with many of the things she was telling them.

Joe’s mind drifted off for a minute as he thought back at the unusual request he gave his wife many months ago that he wanted to see her fuck another man and thought about the disappointment she must have felt at that time with him and the months of stress she must have gone through during that period in her life.

Joe continued to think that during that period of her life he was experiencing pleasure from seeing her fuck Tony when in fact she had agreed at the beginning out of love for him. Joe thought that his wife must have fallen in love with Tony and still loved him and she must have spent days’ Tring to figure out a way to please everyone.

Joe snapped out of his thoughts and saw Tony and Diana kissing on the bed when Leslie said. “You two will have plenty of time for love later tonight, I want you to pay attention to me now.”

Leslie continued her lecture and said. “This relationship will deal with ver emotional issues and one I would like to address first tonight is a child. You will all be required to enter a parenting class. Children are not objects that we can place aside and bring out when we want to play with them. They are living soles that will require proper care and complete devotion from the three of you in this relationship.”

Leslie than said. “We will meet in the near future on this issue and hopefully I can meet with you before I get a call from her saying she is pregnant because I have many things to speak to you about.”

Leslie looked at Diana and said. “My dear, tell me when was the last time you took birth control and the last day of your period?” Diana hesitated and said. “I just finished my period five days ago and stopped taking the pill completely three weeks ago.” Diana laughed and said. “I always forgot to take them anyway.”

Leslie replied. “You have a very potent black Stallion sitting next to you and I’m sure it won’t be long before we succeed in planting his seed inside you.” Joe watched as Diana put her hand on Tony’s thigh and kept listening to the lecture that was being given.

Leslie turned to Joe and said. “Cuckold. The subject of your Mistress having a child by your Master may be an emotional shock to you at this time but you will feel a different excitement. In addition you will experience more enhancement of being a cuckold when it reaches that stage in your lives.”

Leslie continued on and said. “Your booklet also has a copy of the contract that everyone here will be required to sign tonight confirming not only your agreement with the club and membership but it is also a big step because it contains the actual marriage certificate that will be a legal binding contract between the three of you here tonight.”

Leslie went on to explain more and said. “I understand that the marriage ceremony will take place in one month from today but from this day on you will be obligated to this contract by our group and you must obey our rules. Although this marriage may not be recognized outside of our group, there are certain pages that are indeed legal documents that you must uphold. I need everyone to read over the contract and I’ll have each one of you sign a copy to keep for your own.”

Joe looked over the contract and everything Leslie had explained so far was written in the contract and was very easy to understand. Joe kept reading when he came to a part in the contract that was underlined and said. “The cuckold must agree to give up any legal rights to his current legal wife and this contract overrides their previous marriage certificate and that this contract is issuing a legal divorce which will give the right for his current wife to remarry and he will agree to turn over all rights to his wife to his new Master and must acknowledge his Master as his wife’s new husband from the moment this document is signed and witnessed by a legal member of the club.”

Joe was the first one to finish reading the contract and when he looked over at Tony and Diana, he could see they were holding hands as they read over the contract. Once they finished and looked up at Leslie and said to her. “Does this mean that Tony and I will be considered legally married and my cuckold and I will be considered divorced from this time on?”

Leslie replied. “Yes. As soon as your Signatures are on these documents than you and your cuckold will be divorced and you and your new husband Tony will be married. Your wedding ceremony will take place one month from today and will only be a symbol ceremony to include our group to participate in this joyous event that has taken place here tonight.”

Leslie waited for Diana to reply but the only response she gave was to tighten her grip on Tony’s hand as she shook her head in agreement.

Leslie continued and said. “OK. Lets start getting these signed so we can get on to the next phase of the evening and that is to consummate the marriage which I know you are looking forward to begin.”

Leslie gave out pins and pads and copies of the contract to sign and Joe got busy signing each copy that was passed to him and when the last copy was signed and given to Leslie, she looked over each document and looked up at Tony and Diana and said. “Congratulation, you’re now officially husband and wife and you may kiss the bride.”

Joe gulped as he watched Diana and Tony kissing for several minutes until they finally stopped and looked at Leslie but seemed as if they were afraid to look at Joe. Leslie patted Joe on the arm and whispered to him. “I think they need some encouragement from you and you should congratulate them on their marriage and wish them a happy future together.”

Leslie continued saying. “Remember how you should address them when you go over there and speak to them and don’t try to give them a hand shack, let them lead the way if they decide to shake your hand.”

Joe got up from his chair and walked over to the side of the bed and said. “Congratulations on your new marriage, I hope both of you will be happy together.” Tony extended his hand out to Joe and shook his hand and said. “Thank you very much. I really appreciate it very much.” Joe stood still for a few seconds looking over at Diana who was speechless at the moment and said to her. “Mistress. I hope you’ll be happy with your new husband.” Diana gave him a smile holding back her emotions as she faintly responded back and said. “Thank you.”

Leslie cleared her voice and Joe knew that she wanted him to continue on as Joe stepped back close to the bed and looked at Tony and said. “Master.” Than he looked over at Diana and their eyes meet as he said. “Mistress.” He cleared his throat and said. “I’m here as your servant should you require any assistance tonight or in the future.”

Joe looked back at Tony before returning to his chair while Leslie was fumbling the documents around in her case as she said. “I have one more document that will have to be signed tonight by all of us in this room tonight. It’s a simple statement that Cuckold and I will be here tonight to witness both of you consummate your marriage. We will than sign a statement saying that we witnessed the two of you in the act of love and we’ll give you the rest of the evening to yourselves on your first night as husband and wife.”

Leslie started to pack her brief case and moved her chair back further away from the bed and said to Joe. “Bring your chair back here with me so we can give them as much privacy as we can. Oh, after you finish doing that run out in my car and get a small cooler that is sitting on the front seat.”

Joe ran out to the car and was surely glad it was dark outside because he was naked and ran back into the house and remembered to knock on the bedroom door first and did just that. The reply came from Diana and Joe said. “Mistress. May I come back into the bedroom please?” Diana replied. “Yes. You may come in.”

Joe entered the room and Leslie said. “That was very good, I’m so glad you remembered to ask for permission before you barged back in here.”

Leslie opened the cooler and pulled out a bottle of champagne with two glasses and gave the glasses to Diana and Tony and the bottle to Joe and said. “Open the bottle and pour them their first drink as husband and wife and we’ll leave them along.”

Joe popped open the bottle and reached over and poured the champagne and walked back where Leslie was sitting and sat down in his chair and looked back at Tony and Diana.

They were still sipping the champagne with their arms wrapped around each other’s as they drank from the other’s glass and Joe watched as they lovingly kissed and than took one final sip of the champagne and placed them over on the night stand.

Joe watched as they both scooted down on the bed until they were laying together starring in each others eye’s as Tony circled his arm around Diana and pulled her close to him until they were locked in a passionate open mouth kiss.

Tony stopped kissing her for a second and looked over at Leslie and asked. “May I place the wedding band on my new wife now?” Leslie smiled and said. “I don’t see why not.”

Joe watched as Tony reached over on the floor and picked up a small box and pulled out the ring. He positioned himself close to Diana as he held her left hand and was whispering to her as Leslie and Joe looked on but couldn’t hear what he said.

Joe saw the ring slip on her left ring finger to join the engagement ring Tony hand put on her hand the night before.

When Tony had finished, Diana put her arm around Tony and began kissing him in the same passionate manor in which they began a few minutes before. Joe could hear the slurping sounds as they stayed locked in the kiss.

Leslie nudged Joe on the shoulder and said. “We must remain absolutely quit while they are making love.”

Joe sat and watched his Mistress as she continued to kiss Master Tony as he watched her stroking his face with the palm of her hand as they continued to kiss. It was a very erotic scene as Joe watched Tony’s skilled hands as the big guy rolled onto his back taking Diana’s little body with him. She was now laying on top of Tony as the passionate kiss continued.

Leslie whispered to Joe and said. “Look at the ripples in that man’s arms and the meaty muscular legs this man has. Oh. His chest and his shoulders dwarf your mistress.”

Joe listened to Leslie as she described Tony’s body and knew she was right about his muscles. Tony was a very large man and spent time at the gym almost every day and from his toes to the top of his head, everything seemed double in size of the normal man.

Leslie continued and said. “Look at the massive cock between his legs and its head reminds me of a large doorknob.”

Joe could see Tony’s cock sticking straight out from between Diana’s legs as she lay on top of him as she squirmed on top of him with her tits rubbing his large chest. Joe watched ad Diana slid down a few inches giving enabling her to nibble around Tony’s neck and upper chest.

Leslie said. “Look at your Mistress how she is lovingly using her tongue around his chest and neck. She is very skilled in the process of stimulating her man because she understands that her man will give back much more love and devote every second of their love making to make sure she is satisfied. Diana told me a few days ago how your Master brings their sex life to the ultimate experience. Watch your mistress as she uses her skills on her man and we will see how your Master responds to her.”

Joe watched as Diana moved herself downward as she continued to nibble and lick Tony’s chest which took more effort on her part because his chest was big and she had to move her entire body from each side to lick his nipples.

Diana was a very petite woman and the site of her laying on Tony reminded Joe of a little girl on her fathers chest asking for candy. Diana was taking her time as she licked and gently nibbled on his nipples and Joe watched how Diana would encircle the area she was concentrating on with her mouth to bring more stimulation to Tony.

Joe watched as Diana worked down to Tony’s stomach with her mouth as she licked a trail of saliva along the way. Tony’s cock which was rock hard was next to her face and the only attention his cock was getting was a gentle touch of her blonde hair as it swished around with each move she made with her head.

Diana worked all the way down to his feet as she licked little trails along his big legs. Joe never really thought about it but Tony had muscles on ever inch of his body as he continued to watch Diana. She kept this up for several more minutes until she took his legs and bent his knees up until his massive cock and balls were exposed and slid herself down into position and began to stick her tongue out touching each testicle with the tip of her tongue.

Tony was moving around above her as if in pain but Joe knew that the big man was doing his best to hold off from grabbing hold of Diana and fucking the shit out of her.

Diana than took each testicle in her mouth and started to gently suck it into her mouth while her hands finally wrapped around his cock. Tony seemed more pleased once he felt Diana’s hands on his cock as he moaned and looked down at her and stroked Diana’s hair.

Joe watched as Diana began to work on Tony’s cock as she kissed and licked every square inch of its length than began to suck the head into her mouth which was so large that Diana could barely get it in her mouth. Tony’s cock head seemed as if it were swollen more than normal as he watched Diana work the head in and out of her mouth.

Leslie leaned over and said. “Notice how she moves her fingers on your Masters ball sack and works her mouth on his beautiful black cock. Do you also see her looking up into his eye’s looking for signs of approval that she is doing well? Notice how he looks at her with passion as if to say. That black cock belongs to you and your soon going to feel how much pleasure it can give you in return.”

Leslie was right because Joe watched as Tony pulled her tiny frame up to the pillows of the bed and gave her a passionate kiss as he moved his hand onto her tits and massaged her nipples. He moved his large body down until his head was in position to lick her thighs while the palm of his had rubbed her bare pussy.

Diana was bucking her hips up into Tony’s hand to encourage him to touch her pussy as Tony took his time and teased around her legs. Diana had to stretch her arm out to run her fingers in his hair as he began to move closer to her pussy mound with his mouth.

Joe watched Diana spread her legs and lifted her legs back invitingly for her new husband to have complete access to her pussy. Joe could hear Tony kissing Diana’s ass and gentile area in preparation to mount her.

Joe was watching the expression on Diana’s face as she moaned when Tony dipped hi tongue into her pussy without much warning and said. “That’s it darling. Take your time and enjoy me.”

Leslie had stood up from her chair and was bending down in front of Joe and to his surprise, she was unlocking the cock cage he was wearing. Leslie said. “Your Mistress gave me the key to this tonight so I could unlock you once her new husband was close to mounting her tonight. This is a very special occasion when the cuckold will show his respect to the newlywed couple by playing with himself while watching his Mistress and Master consummate their marriage. This is the only night that the cuckold is allowed to orgasm on his own without being confined to a chastity device.”

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,837 Followers