A Husband's Story of Woe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amy_lynn
amy_lynn
135 Followers

"I told her I wasn't jealous of her anymore" they started kissing in front of him. "and that I had an idea."

They started touching. I wanted to fall forward but I feared I would have broken my arms. I wanted to crawl to them, to be with them. My wife couldn't do this to me. I wanted them to be with me, not in front of me. I said I wanted to watch, but not these two women. I loved them both too much. Again I felt tears come to my eyes. My cock though, it was still pressed tight against the panties silkiness, my cold wet juice pressing its tip.

"We kissed that night," Sandy interrupted. "For hours. We couldn't stop."

I felt my cock go berserk. I wanted it to explode. More than that, I wanted this to end. I couldn't hear what I was hearing and not want to get away. My wife had cheated on me with one of our best friends. I pushed hard against my ties and tried to loosen them. I wasn't going to watch this. I felt used and closer to ending at least this if not our relationship than I ever had before.

The thought of the two of them together was burning my mind. My wife knew what she was doing. She had done the one thing that most possibly could torment me the most. She'd taken a fantasy of mine and warped into a way to humiliate and belittle me.

I looked for courage. Any courage to stop what was happening. I stared at the two of them. There hands started exploring each other's body. I felt torn thoughts drifting through my head. Love, lust, hate, humiliation all echoed inside of me. I could barely hold myself up the weight of my thoughts such a burden.

"Honey," I looked at the floor. "I want this to stop now. Untie me."

"You're in no position to argue," she smiled and shook her head no.

It shocked me. As far as I was concerned if she didn't untie me right then and there that there must be some sort of law. But was I willing? Most of me really just wanted to get next to them.

She giggled and started to take off her panties, then reached for Sandy's. My wife had trimmed, a lot. I wondered if she did it for my birthday or for Sandy. My stomach knotted up, I was jealous. I felt my cock twitching. Despite my feelings of hurt, the sight of them, naked in front of me was beginning to bring my lust to the fore.

I kept protesting, doing everything I could to get free. I pressed harder and harder, but the ties only felt tighter.

Then there was the sight of Sandy. Her bare shaven lips spread before me. Pink and glistening. My protests slowed. I could almost taste her in my my mouth, against my tongue. I wanted to taste her so bad. I wanted to be with her.

My wife worked her way to the end of the bed, her face directly in front of mine. She stuffed her panties into a ball and arranged the slender part so it faced my tongue.

"Honey," she pushed them deep into my mouth, "be quiet. And let's take these off."

She ripped the panties from my side dropped them to the floor and then positioned Sandy's pair over my head. My eyes staring through either leg hole.

All I could smell or taste was the two women in front of me. Their smell permeated my being. I don't know if it's true, but I swear I felt my whole body relax and my anger subside as the odor filled me and I looked on. I couldn't resist the sight in front of my eyes and I quickly felt lust exploding through me.

First they kissed. They kissed for what seemed like forever. I watched the clock and then them, I couldn't take it. My cock, unable to rub against anything simply throbbed and pulsed. I couldn't let my seed free. My balls ached watching their entwined bodies. Their breasts pressed together tight in a picture I still cannot forget.

It was forty minutes before I saw their hands venture further than each others breasts. Finally Sandy had put her hands on my wife's ass. I let out heavy pants as I watched her pull her cheeks apart and then let them slide back together.

I was in agony. I couldn't think of anything but something or someone touching my throbbing cock. My arms burned holding up my weight, to the extent that I was shifting left and right to keep only one arm active at a time. How I wanted to be free. With them.

They continued and after an hour more, I saw my wife slip her head between Sandy's legs. I shuddered and let out several loud moans. I thought I was coming. My entire body started to shake and I felt goosebumps all over me. Every hair on my body was on end. I pulled on my ties, shifting the solid oak dresser towards the bed.

"Whoa boy," Sandy smiled, "you wanted to watch."

The words were appropriate. I felt like a stallion that need to mount his mare. I couldn't resist any thought of not being free, not finding one of their holes and exploding inside of it. I couldn't think of anything else. I worked and worked against the ties. My fingers constantly trying to untie them.

Sandy came in front of me. I saw her reaction as my wife burrowed into her. How could she be doing this to me. She hated Sandy. She had said so many times, though she never seemed to show it. She had always been friendly. Maybe it was only the jealousy.

As Sandy's ecstasy subsided I watched as my wife unbearably slowly inched her hips up Sandy's body. Her ass cheeks in my plain view, I watched as she spread her legs wide and slipped her moist love over Sandy's face, letting out a loud moan.

I felt my cock spring to attention. The sight of my wife, her clean shaven pussy, getting eaten had often crossed my mind in fantasy. The thought of her being eaten by Sandy had not. It was a thought too dangerous to have considered. My lust welled inside of me so high I could feel it in my throat. I needed to be free. I needed them. I yanked on my arms and legs with as much strength as I could muster.

My wife shuddered violently and grabbed Sandy's hair. I knew what was happening, she was filling Sandy with her light juices. I was mesmerized. I couldn't look away. She jerked and pulsed on Sandy's face, something I had dreamed of doing so many times, until she had nothing left to give.

They had made love for over two hours. I had been tied up for almost four, but my cock still throbbed with mad desire.

"So you said," Sandy held my wife close to her, "If I slide my hand between his legs and grip his cock."

She paused. I felt sick. I knew what was going to happen next. I knew what she was going to say before she could slowly spit it out. I knew that I had no choice but to feel humiliated when I came. Humiliated by a woman I loved and desired.

At the same time the thought of her hands touching me for the first time sent butterflies through my stomach. The thought of what it felt like to have her touch me was the only thing I could think of. How her hands would feel. Nothing else was important.

"He comes like a ten year old," my wife finished her sentence.

I felt my cock jerking in anticipation. As much as I wanted to feel it lose the seed that was causing me to ache I hated the degrading feeling of coming like this. Coming with a hand between my legs.

I felt Sandy's cool hand slip between my cheeks.

"Make sure you touch his asshole," my wife said encouragingly touching herself in front of me.

She did. My body convulsed. I knew that the slightest touch against my cock was going to send me beyond control. I felt her cool fingers drifting too slowly towards my cock.

"My god his balls are so soft," her hands cupped my heavy sack. How it ached. All day pressed into the panties producing seed because of my lustful thoughts. She lingered there gently lifting and rubbing me. The want of her to touch my cock sent every nerve in my body on alert. My body went rigid.

She slid her index finger to the tip of my shaft and incredibly slowly pulled it straight back, letting it finish by gently pushing into my anus, and then wrapped me in her soft hand. She gave two or three gentle squeezes. My juices were too near not to be motivated to escape. She let my throbbing cock go.

The minute her fingers brushed me I convulsed. The bed and dresser shook violently as my seed shot hard out of me. I begged her to put her hand back on my cock but she kept avoiding it. Touching anything but the thing I wanted most. She rubbed her hands over my ass, holding my balls as I my load shot forth.

I watched my wife as I suffered. I felt pangs of ecstasy. I had sobs of both pleasure and humiliation. The shuddering not ending for over ten minutes. It was the single longest most intense orgasm I have ever had. To this day, nothing can compare.

I felt the ties loosen and I let my body collapse. I didn't have any strength left. I was beaten down physically, emotionally and mentally. I fell onto the bed their warmth surrounding me. I was angry but I was too tired to be mad. I held both of them in either arm while Sandy gently rubbed a warm cloth around my loins to clean me of my sex. We rested and talked.

They explained to me what happened. How my wife went to her house after work and drank two bottles of wine before she could tell Sandy what she was thinking of doing.

"I didn't know what came over me," Sandy rubbed her hands over my bare chest. "I kissed her right then and there."

My wife explained, in excruciating detail, what happened that night. From their loving embraces to their eventual climax and then her return home.

"You said I smelled like sex," she held me closer to her large warm breasts, her heart beating wildly in my ear. "I told you I had played with myself and rubbed it all over for you. You said it was hot and I felt so guilty, but it was an incredible turn on to think of you kissing Sandy's love off of me."

She explained that both of them couldn't resist each other and how they both would say no, but found themselves drifting together regardless.

"I wanted to tell you," I could feel my wife start to cry, "but I was so scared that you would leave me."

I felt her hug me reassuringly. Who she wanted to reassure I didn't know. Did she know how close I was to waking up in the morning calling a divorce lawyer? Still, the softness of her breasts, the way she held me to them that night, was comforting, even then. Her crying started to reel me in. She loved me.

"I couldn't live without you," she pulled me tighter, my mouth tantalizingly close to her nipple at the wrong time.

I lay there in thought, her seductive skin softening the blow of the evening. I felt content to deal with the problems in the morning. Besides what was I going to say to the lawyer? My wife tied me up to the foot of the bed and made love to a woman I have fantasized making love with for the last five years. Then she allowed that woman to bring me to the single most wonderful orgasm I have ever felt in my life while I watched my wife naked on the bed playing with herself.

The feel of her breasts was terribly seductive. She has very large beautiful breasts and I loved to feel them, pull the nipples to my mouth. She, however, felt self-conscious of them. She'd get annoyed when I played with them for more than a moment during love making. She even had called off my advances several times when she felt over fondled. I learned to treasure the moments she held me near them and only enter by invitation.

After what had happened, and how close they were to me, I felt invited. I needed the comfort of pulling her nipple into my mouth and feeling her breast warm against my face. I gently kissed her breast and slowly found her prize.

It was a feeling I have no way to describe, the way I felt right then. I couldn't remember the last time I felt like I could have my wife's breast and not be constantly aware of the way she felt about it. She held my head to her and rubbed her fingers through my hair. I don't know what came over me, but I started to cry again which only made her hold me to her breast tighter.

I felt Sandy gently sliding behind me. I had nearly forgotten she was there, rubbing my back. The feeling of her hips pressed against my buttocks and her small hard nipples against my back slowly eased my tears. I felt my loins stir. Even though I had spent all my energy and was left barely able to hold my wife's breast, lust was filling me.

"I feel bad," Sandy whispered in my ear, "about the way I made you come."

I wanted to answer but my wife was pulling my head so hard against her that I couldn't get free. I didn't want to get free but I did want to give her credit. I tried to shake my had no but it wouldn't move.

Sandy started gently kissing my back slowly getting lower and lower. I felt her breasts against my butt, spreading it apart ever so gently, her mouth kissing the small of my back. I got harder than I imagined I could at that moment. I wanted her tongue against my ass so bad I pushed myself higher and higher towards her.

She gently grabbed my hips and rolled me to my back.

"So now I'm going to make up for it," she smiled and looked up my body at me. My mouth was still latched against my wife's breast. I couldn't imagine what she thought seeing this same sight. To this day I wonder what her emotions could have been. What she was feeling as Sandy gently started to rub me and kissed the skin all around my once again hard cock.

I felt her breasts pressing against my thighs as she slowly pulled herself towards my cock. Her mouth was so gentle, kissing the shaft the most intense tiny little kisses I have ever felt. I felt my wife shifting my head, now pressing me to her other breast.

I couldn't stop watching. My wife hadn't blown me in so long. Usually I would close my eyes when I was getting a blow job and let the feeling just come welling up inside of me. Not this time. I drank the entire moment in with my eyes, the feeling in my mouth, the feeling in my loins. She pulled my cock into her mouth and all I saw was her beautiful blond hair. I felt it brushing my skin, skin that had been covered with hair the day before but was now bare.

I wanted to touch her hair, but I felt awkward with my wife there. I left my hands holding her breast to my mouth, and suckled as I was suckled. I gulped. I felt my manhood swelling beyond the point where I had control. I tried to pull my mouth off of the breast to warn her, but I couldn't. I couldn't get free.

I pulled my wife's nipple deep into my mouth and held it there as the first explosion of what little come I had left shuddered into Sandy's mouth. I felt fear and embarrassment. I didn't want to come in her mouth without telling her.

As much as I had expended what I thought was all my energy during my last orgasm, this one felt nearly as intense. Sandy pulled my cock in and out of her mouth until it had shrunk so small it was barely visible against my balls.

Finally my wife's grip relaxed and I pulled in several deep breaths.

"I'm sorry," I muttered ashamed, "I didn't mean to come like that. I wanted to tell you."

I kept my back turned to Sandy. I was afraid to look at her.

"Happy Birthday sweetie," I felt Sandy's warm arms encircle me pulling me tight. "I wanted you to do that."

I had been swallowed before, but not like that. Not with a breast comforting me in my mouth, relaxing the sexual tension and making me slower to explode. Not with the gently softness that Sandy provided, the gentle sucking. Her pulling the energy from me as much or more as I was giving it up. It makes me hard thinking about it now.

We fell asleep with me sandwiched between them. My hands exploring my wife's breasts, I could feel Sandy's soft hair resting on my back. We didn't move all night. At least I was too exhausted to move.

We went out to breakfast at a diner the next day and Sandy politely excused herself to run her weekends worth of errands. As much as the breakfast was awkward, being along with my wife about to have a discussion about the previous night was much worse.

We did what most couples would have done. We avoided it.

"I want to," I held her hand, "just have some normal nights. No crazy stuff, just me and you."

I was tired of the games. As sexy as the previous night was it was doubly horrifying. She had brought someone into our secret game. Even though it was someone I wanted, it was too much for me to bear. I couldn't imagine anyone else knowing what I was doing. What I allowed her to do.

We tried to have a date night a few days later. We went to dinner and movie and came home. She had gotten all made up for me. A new haircut, new clothes, a sexy set of underwear. When we got home she was hot as ever, pawing me on the way to the couch. I felt like a man again.

She stood in front of me slowly relieving herself of her outer clothes, revealing a beautiful lacy set of black underwear. I felt myself stir slightly. She was sexy. All the things that we had done felt distant looking at her like that.

She turned on the television and picked a porn that she knew I would probably enjoy. Two women playfully tickled each other on the screen. I felt her head descend to my hips. Slowly she unbuttoned my pants. My cock was free.

I let my mind drift through any thoughts I could think of as being sexy but my cock wasn't cooperating.

Her sucking slowed then stopped.

"Did you drink too much?" she looked up at me. "What's wrong am I not exciting?"

I don't know if it was performance anxiety. I felt stirring inside of me, but I couldn't get hard. She was sexy I assured her, it was me.

After trying everything we could she finally climbed up on top of me. I looked up at her beautiful body, her pussy open and so close to my eyes. I pulled my mouth up and started to explore her silky wetness. I pulled her into my mouth and thought about Sandy doing the same thing. My stomach fluttered. I felt ashamed tried to use the embarrassment of my wife cheating on my with another woman to get turned. My cock stiffened in my hand for a moment then quickly waned. It wasn't working.

She came on my face that night. Not at all what either of us had anticipated. Several more times we tried to be normal, but the only way I was able to come was with her behind me. While each exploding orgasm would rock me to exhaustion, it wasn't what we wanted. It wasn't what she wanted.

For all of the game playing we had fallen into, she let me know she needed me that way again. She told me how she missed me on top of her, pushing her to the bed. She wanted me to take her all night long and the next morning. I couldn't perform.

I talked to the doctor about something to help. She told me to try to focus on what was working but offered a prescription. I tried both things, but what was turning me on wasn't a good thing to focus on if my wife wanted me inside of her. I tried the pill, but it made me uncomfortably hard and unable to climax at all.

We fell back into our deviant pattern, this time only a little worse.

My wife was still seeing Sandy, though I didn't know for sure. Hints of it here and there were around. She didn't talk about it. Except for my birthday I would never have known. The thought of her with Sandy in bed was enough to keep me perpetually excited. Even if their affair had stopped it was still filling my head with fantasy.

I started wearing panties a lot more, at my wife's wishes. She told me that it made her stronger at work, and made her feel better. I don't know if it was in exchange, but she started wanting me to suck on her breasts, to hold my head against her. Something about what we were doing was starting to fulfill me in a way I cannot explain.

"I want you," she whispered in my ear while rubbing me back in my old bed at my parents house. It was Christmas eve and the whole family was there. She couldn't be serious.

I felt her hands rubbing my ass. She was serious. I could feel my body tense. What was she thinking? I couldn't get caught. It was bad enough that a close friend found out, but if my family did, I would die. I shook my head no.

amy_lynn
amy_lynn
135 Followers